Lost Lives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned "Arghhhhhh, oh yeah Mitch own me, own this pussy make it yours again, make it only yours again." We came, me in buckets, I grabbed my work jeans and wiped up the mess that poured out of her so I wasn't changing the sheets again. I'd untied her hands but she made no move to pull the ties from her knees. She rested five minutes then I felt her sliding down my body, her lips went around my cock again. She rested her cheek against my thigh, allowing her to look up at me with my head propped on the pile of pillows, she looked so wanton I couldn't help but feel my cock twitch as her mouth bathed it in her saliva, she realised the reaction she'd prompted and she let out a purring sound around my cock, that just made it twitch more, damn it felt good. It took a full twenty minutes for her lips to get it hard but once it was there I was surprised it never went away.

"It maybe too hard honey," she said as she knee crawled her vee up over my feet up my legs and sat astride my middle.

"What do you mean too hard?"

She looked me straight in the eye as she lifted her self up and reaching down between her legs got my cock in one hand, she cupped her hand lifted it up to her mouth and spat a wad of spit into it, it went straight to the head of my cock as she washed it her other hand went to her pussy rubbing her clit, then fingers working their way in and out of her hole, her other hand joined in and that one rubbed her clit at lightning speed while the other probed her hole, then they were both rubbing my cock, saturated wet now and just like that, I felt her lowering herself onto my shaft. It wasn't the hole I'd been in twenty something minutes ago, this was tight and warm, barely able to open until it finally gave up it's resistance and allow my cock to invade, Steph's gaze never changed, I watched a minute bead of sweat form on her forehead it was barely discernible other than a change in pallor on her skin. An ever slight little wince again not really noticeable lit over her face for no more than a split second then her mouth opened forming an 'O', her teeth gritted as she allowed her full weight to push my cock up into her ass.

"GOD! Oh Mitch take my hole honey, make this hole yours too! God that feels so fucking dirty, fuck my ass husband, fuck me good, make me cum fucking my ass Mitch!"

And we did, she took the opportunity to use her fingers on her pussy hole fairly working it over she stuck her fingers up making it gape while she lifted herself up and down on my cock. She was going wild and after she lifted too high and I'd popped out of her for the second time, I decided a change of position maybe in order, so I flipped her on her back stuck my fingers in her battered pussy covered my cock in her drippings and plowed my cock back in her, I didn't want to hurt her but I felt her fingers dig into my forearms as I broke her ring again. I'd never been here with Steph, Ginia and I had, not often but we had, but it was something I'd never asked of Steph. When she came it was another giant climax and five minutes later I painted the inside of her ass. That was gonna be it for me, ain't nuthin' left. I went and washed myself off got a washcloth wetted it under the hot water went in and used it and a dry towel on her, wiped her face, her lips, I kissed them, wiped her pussy and butt hole and around her inner legs.

When I returned, she was lying on her front her head pushed into the pillows her hair cascaded over her small face and one of her eyes was open blinking at me, she moved her head to allow me to see an obscured view of her perfect little mouth, "You've destroyed me husband, completely destroyed me."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sweet Hitchhiker Ch. 01 A strange beginning.in Loving Wives
Coercion Impossible events wreak untenable havoc on a loving couple.in Loving Wives
Fathers, Brothers, and Sons When is my son not my son?in Loving Wives
Cora, Goddess of Spring A man can accomplish anything with a good woman at his side.in Romance
Near Ending Of Mankind A man who loses his wife in a pandemic and finds love again.in Loving Wives
More Stories