Lost Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow that's got to hurt both of you." I tried to break the ice.

"Tell me about it. I offered to touch him and try help. He just said he loved me too much and I scared him. He said I was too beautiful and sexy. His thingy then started to rise again and I felt relived until suddenly he came all over my carpet. He grabbed his clothes ran in my bathroom, when he came out he had dressed muttered something and left. I never saw him again."

"Damn. That's extreme."

"That's when I went a little off the rails again. I was out with Sam and using guys for drinks and fun. They groped me on the dance floor but I never cared. Then one night this guy was trying it on and I rebuffed him a few times. Despite being drunk I remember his words; 'You dumb cock tease no wonder you other half fucked off.' I stopped in my tracks and ran out of the club. I ended up at the tattoo parlour. It was there that I got the second one." I remembered seeing her at the beach on holiday. There was a small tattoo by her bikini line. That was a heart.

"The heart one by the bikini line?"

"Stephen, no that was the last one. Let me show you, then you can make up your mind about us once and for all."

Tamsin stood up and slid down her shiny black leggings revealing her small pink undies. There was the small tattoo of a heart with the letter 'S' in it. She looked at my face as I reached over and gently traced the heart shape and smiled.

"Remember Stephen, I was drunk when I got this done and angry and hurting. All the dates, the freaking out then Mikes rejection of me."

Tamsin slowly slid her undies down and I realised she was completely shaved bald. Then in to view came the tattoo. It was an arrow pointing down and the words 'no entry'. I tried to make out it was no big deal but it threw me a little. So I did the only thing I thought I should. I bent forward and kissed it. Tamsin shivered. I looked up and said. "I like the new smooth you. Are you going to keep it like that?" She nodded.

"I have an appointment to get it lasered off smooth permanently. Shall I go?" I said she should. "And the tattoo?" She asked with a concerned look.

"I don't care about it. I have you. No one apart from me will ever see it so it's up to you." She sighed with relief.

"Stephen. I love you. I don't want to screw us up in the bedroom."

"You won't. We'll go slow and we'll go gently." I reassured her.

"You said you dated. How did that go?" That made me laugh out loud.

"It was one date. Her name was Christine. She was very pretty and looked extremely hot. I collected her from her place and we ended up at a bar. Within five minutes we were joined by another equally hot brunette called Stacy. They greeted each other very intimately and I was left out. Christine told me ten minutes later that Stacy was her partner and offered me to come back and spend the night with the two off them." Tamsin's face was shocked. "I actually turned them down as they were clearly more into each other than me. I never saw her again either." Tamsin started to laugh.

"I'm sorry. Really? She offered you every mans fantasy and you turned it down?"

"Yup. She wasn't you. Neither was Stacy." I stood up and took her by the hand to our bedroom.

It would be easy to say that everything went rosy for us and that we all lived happily ever after but this is life. A year to the day after Tamsin moved in, I brought her and our twin baby boys home from the hospital. Five years later we had our daughter.

Tamsin never removed the tattoos. The midwives never said a word and I really was the only one that ever saw it and I made sure that I always kissed it and said the words 'except for me'.