Lost Love Comes Alive Pt. 03

Story Info
Finding Jessica.
2.6k words
4.54
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is really strange, but wonderful, how Life gives people second chances in many different ways.

This second chance in my life was one I could never have imagined would happen.

I spent several more years in Navy as a Civil Engineer traveling throughout the world doing construction work.

After I got out, I got a job with an Engineering firm that had construction contracts with the military. Many of them were overseas contracts.

It allowed me to travel all over the world negotiating contracts with those countries.

The company had two floors of engineers working on contracts. We all had our own glass cubicles.

I had been working for this company for several years now.

One day we had a big meeting and the company talked about a big contract that needed to be negotiated in Spain.

They asked for a volunteer to go to Rota, Spain. I quickly spoke up and said I would go.

A couple days later I was in Rota, Spain.

Rota had changed quite a bit since the last time I was there.

I spent a week there negotiating contracts. Then flew back to the company.

During the week I was gone, I did not know the company did some hiring.

On that Monday morning after I was back, while working on my computer in my cubicle, I decided to go get a coffee in the break room.

Just as I stood up to walk to the breakroom, I saw this beautiful Spanish lady walk by my cubicle I had not seen before.

I just stood there and watched her walk by.

She had long black hair half way down her back, walking in high heels, dressed to perfection, beautiful body shape from behind.

She was headed to the breakroom as well.

I kept my distance from her just to watch her walk.

I finally made it to the break room, walked in and there she was.

She was leaning against the counter sipping her coffee.

I saw her from the front. She was the most beautiful Spanish woman I have ever seen. She looked like a goddess. Her face was beautiful. She had beautiful clear blue eyes that I just could not take my eyes away from hers.

She saw me and smiled. Her smile matched her looks so beautifully.

She extended her hand to me and introduced herself as Jessica.

I extended my hand to shake hers.

I said my name is Daniel.

Her handshake was firm and confident but not hand crushing, also not wet rag soft either. Her skin was very soft.

I held her hand and kept staring into her eyes.

I was in a trance and speechless like I had seen her before.

I had a deja vue moment while holding her hand.

She asked, "Are you ok?"

I said, "Oh yes, I am sorry."

Then gently let go of her hand.

I said to her with a quizzical look on my face, "Have we met before?"

Jessica said, "No, I don't think so. But it is a pleasure meeting you now."

Then she flashed her beautiful smile at me.

She said, "Did you come in for coffee?"

That snapped me out of my trance.

I said, "Yes I did."

I started to get some coffee.

Jessica said, "Have a great day Daniel. See you around."

I said, "Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you." As she walked away.

I had to look back to see her walk away. All's I could think of was "Wow. She's beautiful."

I got my coffee and went back to my cubicle.

All day long I kept thinking I have seen her before. I was trying to figure out that deja vue moment.

Throughout the day, I kept quite busy on my computer working on contracts and such.

I had not seen Jessica at all the rest of the day.

5:00 came around and I was heading home.

I got home, took a shower, put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I grabbed a beer and sat down in my easy chair.

I turned on the TV to watch something.

Then all of a sudden, that deja vue moment struck me. That was the same moment and feeling I had when I met my Aunt Janet at age 15.

I'm thinking to myself, "No, can't be." I replayed today's moment over and over again in my head.

My thoughts of that day, at age 15, when I met Aunt Janet, practically matched today's moments.

The handshake, her beautiful blue eyes, her long hair and me being speechless all matched up.

I said to myself again, "No, can't be."

Over the next couple of weeks, I would see Jessica in different locations throughout the company. Walking the hallways, in conference meetings with us as well as in the breakroom.

When we did see or pass each other, we would acknowledge our presence with a smile or just say "Hi."

We had to be very careful.

The company had strict rules about getting to chummy or friendly with fellow employees. We had to remain in a business like persona to maintain our professionalism while on company time.

No kissing, hand holding, nothing like that.

(Many people reading this story, may have experienced those kind rules in companies they worked for in some form or another).

A couple of days later I saw Jessica again.

When I saw her, I had prepared a hand written note with my phone number with a message on it and asked her to call me if she wished to go out to dinner sometime.

I kept it with me in my pocket for the longest time.

It was about 3 weeks later when the opportunity arose.

She was in the breakroom getting coffee.

I came up beside her, almost touching her, but being careful not to,

(I did not need a harassment charge placed against me by another employee).

I acknowledged and smiled at her.

I said, "Hello Jessica" and smiled.

She said, "Hello Daniel" with her beautiful smile.

I seized the opportunity, took the note out of my pocket and slid it on the counter to her hand.

At that moment she flashed her beautiful smile at me.

She discretly took the note, cupped it around her coffee cup under her hand, picked up her coffee, looked at me, smiled and walked away.

She said, "Have a good day Daniel."

All's I could say was, "You too."

I watched this beautiful lady walk away.

She always dressed so beautifully and smelled so good.

This was on a Monday afternoon.

A few days had gone by and no phone call.

I just assumed she lost the note, threw it away or was not interested.

Thursday evening comes. I am sitting at home in my chair having a beer and watching TV.

My phone rings.

(Being an contract engineer, many people have my phone number, so it could have been anybody).

Without looking at my phone, I picked it up, answered, not knowing who was calling me.

It was Jessica's sweet sounding voice.

I said, "Hello."

Then she said in the most sexiest voice I ever heard, "Hello Daniel, This is Jessica."

At that moment I felt like a kid again. I got very excited, my heart started fluttering and I couldn't believe my ears.

I realized I had to contain my excitement that was overflowing in me that I was actually talking to this beautiful goddess.

I said, "Hello Jessica, how are you?"

As we were talking, I was getting more relaxed in our conversation, but my excitement was still there.

She finally said, "I would love to go out with you. What did you have in mind?"

(I knew what I had in my mind, but I couldn't say it. I wanted to get this beautiful goddess naked in my bed and make sweet love to her).

I didn't want to be too forward.

I mentioned, "We could go to a coffee shop, we could go to the park, grab some food truck food, sit on a park bench and watch the ducks in the pond, or......"

She stopped me right there and said, "I like the park idea. How about Saturday evening so can watch the sunset."

I said, "That sounds like a great idea."

She said to pick her up around 6 then told me her address.

Friday at work was uneventful. Just busy.

I had not seen Jessica at all the rest of the day.

Saturday came and I couldn't keep myself busy enough to make the time go by. It was very difficult to contain my excitement.

The time came and I left to go pick her up.

I arrived at her house at 6 as she requested.

When I arrived at her house, she was waiting for me on her front porch. She got up and headed to my car.

She looked so beautiful.

I got out and opened the door for her. Being the gentleman I should be.

We arrived at the park, bought some food from the food truck and sat on the park bench, watching the wildlife around us, talked and watched the sunset.

We decided to call it a night as it was an hour after dark.

I drove her home, opened the car door for her and walked her to the front door.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you for a wonderful night."

I said, "You're very welcome. It was my pleasure being with you."

She said, "Good night" and went in the house and closed the door. I drove off and went home.

For the next four weeks we went someplace different each time. Like outdoor cafes or coffee shops.

Our nights of going out were either a Friday or Saturday evening. Never during the week.

I always picked her up and dropped her off at her house.

She never invited me in though. Just said our goodbyes at the front door.

I often wondered why she never invited me in. Maybe she wasn't ready for intimacy, it was her safe haven, who knows. I never asked.

Each night out was the same. We ended the night with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I really wanted to kiss her on her lips, but I wasn't going to force myself on her.

When she is ready, she'll let me know.

Just being with this beautiful woman was a great pleasure for me.

The fifth week out, turned out to be very different.

Jessica wanted to go to this real nice Italian restaurant. This was the first time we were eating inside a restaurant. We had a nice meal and had some wine.

We left the restaurant and headed back to her house.

I parked the car in her driveway, turned the car off. I went to open my door, she grabbed my arm and stopped me.

She said, "Wait. I need to thank you properly." She grabbed the front of my shirt, pulled me toward her, wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a lip lock on me that I was longing for.

She tasted so good. Her lips had a strawberry flavor to them.

We held our lips together for about 20 seconds. Just enjoying the moment.

She released our lips, looked me into eyes and said, "Thank you for a fun evening."

I said, "The pleasure was all mine."

She broke our hug and said, "Don't get out. I'll let myself out."

With that she opened her door, got out, closed it. Walked around the front of my car, waved at me and blew me a kiss. And in her house she went.

I then drove home.

Back to work on Monday.

I saw Jessica once or twice during the week. Always smiling and gorgeous as ever.

We continued to maintain our professionalism at work.

Thursday evening Jessica calls me at home. It was a brief conversation. She wanted to go to an Irish Pub for bar bites and a drink.

I said that was fine with me. She said to pick her up on Friday at 7.

Leaving work at 5, gave us time to freshen up.

I show up at her house at 7. She was waiting for me on the front porch.

She got up and walked toward my car. I got out and opened her door. Just before she got in, she turned and looked at me and gave me this big sensuous smile and slightly squinting her eyes.

It was a devious look like she was up to something.

I just smiled back at her.

She turned and got in the car.

I walked around to the drivers side and got in. Off to the pub we went.

We sat at the bar, had some bar bites and drinks. We had a lot of good conversations.

We ate our bar bites. Our drinks are getting low.

I turned in my seat to her and asked, "Would you like another drink?"

She turned toward me, put a hand on her knee, looked into my eyes, smiled and said, "Nooo. How about we go to my house and have dessert."

Winked at me, gave me that devious smile again and said, "If you know what I mean."

I smiled back at her, not wanting to sound too desperate, I said, "I would like that."

I quickly finished my beer and paid the bill.

I got up from my seat to walk out.

She hooked her arm into mine and we headed out.

I drove up in her driveway, got out, went around, opened her door to let her out and closed it.

She hooked her arm into mine and we headed to her front door.

I expected, as usual, for her to hug me and give me a quick kiss.

Not this time. She took her keys out of her purse, opened the door and took me in her house. She closed the door behind us and locked it.

We walked in toward the kitchen. She set her purse on the counter and hooked her arm into mine.

She gave me a quick tour of her home, living room, dining room, kitchen, opened her patio door and showed me her pool and patio.

I then said to her, "You have a beautiful home."

She closed the patio door, smiled at me and said, "And now I want to show you the best part of my house."

She grabbed my hand and walked me into her bedroom.

Her bedroom which was dimly lit.

She turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me with such passion.

Jessica opened her mouth and we began to suck out each others tongues.

I got so excited to be able to finally kiss her with such passion.

While kissing me, she took her arms off of my neck and started taking off my clothes. I took the hint. I started taking off her clothes.

We were so hot with passion that we couldn't get each other naked fast enough.

Once we were naked, we stretched out our arms to take a look at each other.

I said to her, "You are sooooo beautiful."

By now my cock was so hard and sticking straight out toward her.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and said, "You're not so bad yourself " and smiled so beautifully at me.

Jessica then turned and pulled me toward her bed by my cock.

She let go, jumped up on the bed on her back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs.

She raised her arms out to me and said, "Come here big boy and get dessert."

I then crawled up on her bed and placed my face in her now wet pussy.

(The dessert portion of this story is in the beginning of Chapter 1).