Lost Love Comes Alive Pt. 04

Story Info
Jessica makes up for lost time.
3.7k words
4.2
1.8k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very long weekend for me after Jessica threw me out her house.

While sitting in my easy chair, with no beer or TV on, I was savoring the moments of pleasure I had with Jessica.

Normally my cock would get hard thinking about all the things I did with her, or any other woman for that matter.

I re-lived the moments when I made her cum and the strong orgasms I gave her.

I was so heartbroken at the huge mistake I made while cumming inside her, I couldn't even get a partial hard on.

There was a wall of grief between my brain and my cock preventing me from getting hard.

Even thinking about those moments and playing with my cock, didn't help. It was a horrible weekend.

Monday morning I went to work.

It was business as usual, back into the work mode.

A couple of times I saw Jessica in passing, she showed no signs of being upset, any grief or like anything had happened to her emotionally.

She was always very professional, always smiling, said "Hi" to anyone she saw, including me.

Maintaining that professional persona.

A few days later I saw her in the breakroom by herself.

I walked up to her and went to say something.

Right away she lightly and quickly flicked her hand at me and said, "Not now." Smiled at me and walked away.

The following week on a Wed, the same thing happened.

She said, "Not now." Smiled and walked away.

I was feeling defeated.

The following week on a Friday, I tried one more time to talk to Jessica.

I walked up to her, started to talk. She stopped what she was doing, looked at me and said with no smile this time, but in a low voice, "I do not have time for this" and walked away with no smile.

When she said that, it felt like I got hit by an electric shock. That hurt me.

Now I know how she felt when I said Janet's name in the throws of passion.

I also thought to myself, "That's it, three strikes, I'm out."

From that time on, I kept my distance from her and backed off, but treated her professionally. Greeted her and smiled at her like any other co-worker.

Still maintaining our professionalism.

Throughout the next several weeks, I would see her walking around or hear her walking from her high heel sounds.

About six weeks went by. I had not seen or heard Jessica for over a week. Wondering where she was.

I did not dare ask anyone where she might be, because it would get people talking throughout the company. I didn't need that.

Two more weeks went by and still no Jessica.

I had this brief thought that she had left the company.

I beat myself up thinking about that, and thought I had caused her to leave.

She could not stand the sight of me anymore.

I would never see this beautiful woman ever again.

That was very agonizing for me thinking about that.

It was hard to maintain my professionalism with such a knot in my stomach knowing I caused her such grief.

One day many of us were called to a big conference meeting in the building. This was on a Thursday.

Many employees were there.

While I was at the conference table, I was casually looking around at the other employees to see if Jessica was there. I was hoping she was. I did not see her anywhere.

I felt sad.

Then the CEO walks in and starts talking about this huge construction contract the company obtained in Japan. Next to him was this big dry erase board showing things he had drawn on it, pointing and talking about them.

He says, "How we were able to obtain this multi-million dollar contract was by the great negotiating skills of one of our great contract engineers, Jessica Reyes."

Jessica walked out from behind the board. When I saw her, my heart skipped a beat, I got very excited but had to maintain my professionalism. I was sitting very calm, but inside, I was screaming with excitement.

I thought to myself, "No wonder I have not seen her. She's been in Japan."

She looked so beautiful standing there."

She proceeded to talk all about what she had done and how she did it. Shared her negotiating skills and secrets to help other engineers do the same, to help them be successful as well.

After the meeting was over and everyone was leaving, she stayed behind a bit to gather her things. I also stayed behind to be the last to leave.

I approached her, said to her with a smile, "Congratulations. Great job. That was great presentation."

She looked at me and said with her big beautiful smile, "Thank you. That was so kind of you to say."

I looked at her, smiled and said, "Your welcome. Have a great day."

She smiled and said, "You to Daniel."

Then I walked away.

The following Monday while working on my computer, I could hear Jessica walking in her high heels.

I knew it was her because her heels had a distinct sound compared to other women in heels.

It was distant at first, then it got closer and closer. I kept looking at my computer, working away and not looking up to see if it was her. I just knew it was.

I heard her heels stop briefly, which was very close, then continue on.

I waited until I could hear her walking away.

I turned in my seat to look out of my cubicle to see if it was her, out of curiosity.

I saw this folded note on my desk.

Before I picked it up, I had this puzzled look on my face and thought, "That's strange."

I picked up the note and opened it.

It said in all capital letters,

"MY HOUSE, FRIDAY 7PM. TEXT ME BEFORE COMING OVER." Nothing else.

Right below those words were lipstick lip marks of her lips on the paper. Just like Aunt Janet used to do.

I just sat there in amazement.

I thought, "No this can't be real." But it was real.

Many thoughts went through my head.

Was she wanting me back?

She wanted me to text her before coming over and so I began thinking negative thoughts. Maybe there will be someone there to kick my ass for what I did to her? A thousand scenarios were going through my head of why she wanted me to text her before coming to her house.

Thank goodness it was a busy week to help make the time go by to Friday.

I left work on Friday at 5, got home, showered, shaved and changed into some nice clothes. Hoping for the best, but expecting anything could happen.

I texted Jessica to let her know I was on my way over. It was only a few minutes drive to her house.

She immediately texts back, "Just come in. The front door will be unlocked. But lock it behind you when you come in."

It was almost dark when I arrived at her house and gently open the door.

Quietly closing it behind me and locking it.

As I walked in, I saw a few small candles strategically placed throughout her house, but did not see Jessica.

I was gently walking into her house looking for her.

I looked across and saw the pool patio glass doors were open.

I said, "Jessica, where are you?"

I then heard this beautiful sexy voice say, "I'm out here." Which was in the direction of the pool.

I walked out through the patio doors and saw her.

She was in the pool near the deep end. Only her head and arms were out of the water.

Her arms were crossed in front of her on the pool deck and her chin was resting on her arms. She was looking right at me.

I looked around and saw a few small candles glowing, giving the patio a low glow of light.

I looked at her and said, "You did not tell me to bring a bathing suit."

She said in her sexy voice, "You do not need one."

I got the hint and swiftly undressed. I was now standing naked in front of her. My cock was getting hard with anticipation.

She lifted her finger, curled it directing me to come in.

She said, "Come on in. The water is nice."

I walked over to the shallow end where the steps were and slowly walked into the water, going deeper and deeper and getting closer to her. The water felt good on my body.

I could tell she was naked.

The water was comfortably lukewarm.

She raised her arms up out of the water in a way to give me a bear hug.

When I got close enough, she moved her hands to each side of my face, pulled my face in towards her and placed her lips hard on mine.

Opening her mouth to give me tongue and I gave her tongue as well.

She moved one hand to the back of my head to hold it in place and the other hand moved down, grabbed my butt cheek and pulled me in tight.

I moved my hands down and grabbed her soft silky butt cheeks and pulled her into me.

My now fully hardened cock was being squeezed between our bellys.

This is exactly the same hug hold Aunt Janet put on me in her pantry at age 18.

Even in the pool water, Jessica's skin felt soft and smooth.

After another minute of tongue wrestling, she released our lips. Looked me in the eyes and said, "I missed you so much."

I said, "I missed you too."

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "Think back. What did your Aunt Janet tell you when she held you like this?"

I did not have to think very hard.

I responded right away by saying, "You will make a woman very happy someday."

Jessica said, "Exactly. Tonight is your lucky night because you are going to make this woman very happy."

We put out lips together again giving each other a sensual kiss.

She raised her legs up and wrapped them around my waist high enough above my cock.

While kissing me, she lowered her body down. My cock easily found her love tunnel and slid right in all the way to her cervix. As I was sliding into her, she let out a low moan like I was pushing the air out of her. She released our lips, dropped her head in my shoulder and moaned, "Oh my God you feel so good inside me."

We held each other like that for a couple minutes without moving enjoying the feel of each other.

She lifted her head and said, "let's get out, dry off and get into my bed."

I said to myself, but not out loud "No argument here."

We got out, dried ourselves off really good.

Jessica took my hand and walked us into her bedroom.

We crawled up on her bed and began cuddling and fondling each other.

We started kissing passionately.

I gently pushed her onto her back, slid my hand down to her pussy.

She spread her legs while my fingers explored the folds of her love tunnel.

She put her hand on mine and said, "Stop. I have a couple of rules for you that I did not mention the first time we were here."

I said, "Ok."

She said, "First off, my butthole is sacred. Do not attempt to put your tongue, finger or cock in or on my butthole. I find that disgusting. If you do attempt to touch or enter me there, the party is over. You are out of here."

I said, "Ok."

"Second, do NOT cum on my face. I find that disgusting, degrading and humiliating. Plus it is a waste of sperm. Your cock and cum belong only in my pussy or my mouth. I swallow so I do not want to waste it."

However, you can cum on my tits if you want. That is OK. I can rub it in to help my tits grow."

I smiled big at that.

She chuckled, looked down at her boobs and said, "Like they need to be any bigger than they already are."

I said, "I love them the way they are."

With that, she pulled my face in and kissed me.

Jessica said, "Also, no kinky stuff. No tying me to the bed, holding me down, nothing like that. I like the freedom of movement."

I continued fingering her pussy and felt her warmth and wetness.

I couldn't wait any longer, slid down her body and put my mouth on her pussy.

I started lapping her juices and tasting her.

I wrapped my arms around her legs. Used my fingers to open up her clit hood so I could suck on it.

I pulled her clit into my mouth and started sucking on it.

She put her legs around my neck, put her hands on my head and pushed it into her pussy.

I reached up to her breasts and started squeezing and pinching her nipples which really got her more excited.

Her hips started bucking in my face. I sucked harder on her clit and that pushed her over the edge.

She arched her back, rolled her head back and squealed, "OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGOOODDD. IIIIIMMMM CUMMMMIIINNNGG!!"

Her legs tightened hard around my neck. She pushed on my head harder in her pussy almost suffocating me.

Her body stiffened, started shaking.

Even though her thighs were pressing against my ears, I could still her screaming, "AAAAWWWWWWW!" As she was cumming.

I have never felt a woman orgasm so hard as she did at that moment.

About 10 seconds later, her shaking stopped, her legs loosened from around my neck, her hands came off my head and she just layed breathing heavy.

I let go of her clit and lightly used my tongue to lick the juices flowing out of her.

I just let her lay still.

A couple of minutes later, she recovered.

I was still licking and enjoying her sweet nectar.

Jessica reached down, grabbed and lifted my head and said, "Come here big boy and let me rock your world."

I lifted my body up and slid up beside her.

She started kissing me and reached down and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock.

When she said she wanted to "Rock my World", I knew right then she was going to do all she could to help me feel like I was making love to my Aunt Janet.

(Now that I think back to the first time I met Jessica and shook her hand, there was something about her that attracted me to her).

Now I know.

It feels like the spirit of my Aunt Janet is now in Jessica.

Could that be true? Or is it just a coincidence?

It has been said that everyone has a double in this world. This has to be Aunt Janet's double.

She started to move down my body.

I knew she wanted to give me a blowjob but I stopped her.

I said, "Wait, I want to make you cum one more time. Sit on my face."

I laid on my back. She scooted herself up on me and set that sweet pussy right on my face.

I put my hands on her butt cheeks to hold her in place. I started licking up and down her sweet love tunnel.

I kept it up for a bit then found her clit. I started licking her clit and she began to moan and start rocking her hips over my face.

She had placed her hands on the headboard and started rocking her hips while I was licking her clit for all it was worth.

I moved my hands up to her beautiful breasts and began pinching her nipples.

The more I pinched her nipples and licking her clit, the faster her hips were rocking.

I moved my eyes up to look at her. Her head was cocked back, her hands hanging on to the headboard and she starts screaming, "OH GOD, OH GOD, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING."

I sucked and pinched harder. All of a sudden I hear her let out a really long groan as she was cumming.

I could tell she was cumming because her sweet nectar was literally flowing out of her pussy and into my mouth.

Her body was shaking.

Her juices always tasted good to me.

I swallowed what I could.

Jessica finally came down from her orgasm.

She then slid her body down off my face and slid down my body toward my cock.

My cock slid easily inside her.

She sat up straight with my cock deep in her.

She placed her hands on my chest, smiled and looked me in the eyes.

She sat very still for a couple of seconds.

She slowly moved her hips up almost to the tip of my cock and then slowly back down again.

She did that twice, all the while smiling at me and hands on my chest.

When she came down the second time, she sat still for a few seconds then pulled herself off of me.

As my cock came out of her, it slapped against my stomach.

She chuckled at the slap sound it made.

Jessica moved her body up to be in the 69 position but not on top of me.

She layed on the bed beside me.

She grabbed my cock, placed it fully in her mouth as far as it could go.

It was so deep in her mouth, her nose touched my ball sack.

She clamped her lips around it and slowly slid her lips upward.

When she reached my helmet head, she sucked on it a bit and then took it out of mouth.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "You're right. I do taste good".

I just smiled and layed my head back.

Jessica put my cock back in her mouth and started slowly going up and down on it..

I moved my hand over to her butt to squeeze it and try to finger fuck her.

She took my cock out of her mouth, moved my hand off of her butt, slid her body further away from me and said, "You just lay back and enjoy what I am about to do to you."

I put my arms by my side, layed my head back, smiled and let Jessica do her magic on me.

Jessica began working my cock ever so gently with her mouth and slowly pumping it with her hand.

As her mouth came up, she would wrap her tongue around it.

She knew I was going to cum soon.

She picked up her pumping pace.

I then whispered, "OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM".

Then she edged me.

She stopped her pumping and sucking then pressed her thumb at the base of my cock and my urge to cum stopped.

I let out a disappointed moan.

She held her thumb there for a few seconds to stop the urge.

I layed still.

About a minute later, Jessica started slowly sucking and pumping my cock all over again.

She knew my urge to cum would take less time.

This time I decided not to tell her I was going to cum.

I guessed she knew her way around a cock and could tell when a man was going to cum.

She knew I was getting close and again she edged me and stopped pumping and sucking.

I felt her thumb on my cock again to stop the urge to cum.

This time my disappointing sigh sounded more of a whiny sound.

I think she was getting pleasure from doing that to me.

I remained still and so did she.

A minute later she moved her thumb away but still held my cock.

I was laying there with my eyes closed.

I felt her mouth cover my cock once again.

She took her hand off my cock and used only her mouth going up and down several times.

After about 30 seconds on her upward suck, she wrapped her hand around cock.

As she was pulling her mouth up, she kept my cock head in her mouth.

I opened my eyes to look at what she was doing. She was looking right at me with those beautiful eyes. It was so erotic seeing her look at me with my cock in her mouth.

She started stroking my cock with her hand a bit faster this time.

She knew it would not take long for me to cum this time.

Jessica started stroking me faster and faster.

My urge to cum was happening faster than before.

She could tell.

I began grabbing hand fulls of bedsheets and breathing heavy.

With my cock in her mouth, I could here her moan, "Mmmhmmm, mmmhmm."

I understood that as a sign she is letting me cum in her mouth.

She stroked me faster and faster.

Just like that I opened up like a fire hose, my cum let loose faster and harder than ever before.

I arched my back which caused me to shove more cock into her mouth.

I blew streams and streams of cum into her mouth.

She quickly adjusted her mouth pulling out a little to only my cock head to accommodate more room for my cum that I poured into her mouth.

Jessica kept her lips tight so she wouldn't lose a drop.

After about six hard streams of cum, it finally subsided.

She kept her mouth on my cock as it began to slightly soften but still somewhat hard.

Jessica lightly squeezed my balls, pushing them up toward my cock.

She lowered her mouth further down.

She tightened up her lips, gripped my cock with her hand and pulled upward to be sure to get every last bit of cum I had to offer.

I heard her gulp and she swallowed all of my cum.

Finally she took her mouth and hand off my cock and let it fall.

She gave my cock two quick kisses.

My cock continued to soften.

Jessica then moved up and layed beside me.

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "You tasted good to."

She layed her head on my chest, moved her arm over my belly and placed her leg over mine.

We layed there together and fell asleep.