Lost Love Pt. 01: The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first question that came to her mind was, "I'm familiar with the Kinsey scale. Where would you say you fall?"

"Probably a 2. That's why I say I'm bi while being hetroflexible. Not the most accurate way to define it, but it's the best I've got to describe it. I still prefer women, but if the situation is right, I'm not going to say no to enjoying another man or a couple together."

She nodded in understanding.

"I know that probably not what you're looking for in your life. It seems like you're uncomfortable by your facial reaction. Thank you again for dinner."

He smiled as he got up and headed over to put his shoes on.

As he got to the door to and turned around to say good night before letting himself out, she jumped over the back of the couch and grabbed him in the biggest hug she'd ever given anyone. The force was so incredible that it pushed him backwards into the door as she came up and caught him in the deepest kiss either of them had ever shared. Stunned he kissed her back just as deeply and pulled her in tight to his own body.

She looked up at him as she pulled her head back from his, keeping their bodies pressed together. Tears welled up in her eyes, making them shine in the light.

"I don't know where to start. I'm sorry I didn't help you figure that out sooner when we dated the first time. It's probably because I didn't see it. You are truly someone special to me, I've never forgotten how gentle and caring you are as a lover and friend. I support you entirely and...yes, I do want you back in my life whatever may come. I want to be the one you can always come to."

Dan looked back into that beautiful face, full of hope, fear, concern, passion, and grace. No words could be said between either of them. None needed to be as they kissed again.

"So I'll take it as a yes, you're open to building up a friendship that could become a full relationship?" He asked with a grin.

Alyssa nodded as she led him back over to the couch. After sitting down, she sat quietly for a few moments that felt like an eternity.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I'm trying to imagine what this will look like."

"We don't have to make any decisions tonight. We've already made the biggest one: being back in each other's lives. I don't want to rush or push you Alyssa. On anything with this."

She sat quiet.

"Are you having to be home by a specific day or time?" she asked.

"No. I'm on my own time. Why?"

"I was thinking this before you even got here. Would you want to spend the weekend here with me?"

"Lys," he was using her pet name from ten years ago, "certainly. Why not make it exciting? I have a hotel room at a really nice place. Great pool, massages, room service...whatever we want. We could also fly somewhere. Colorado isn't that far in the plane. One thing I would need to get is condoms."

"The hotel sounds nice. A short staycation for me to change things up a little. And you won't need condoms. I had an IUD implanted a couple of years ago and haven't had sex in about a year, which was the last time I was tested. Besides, if I were able to pick anyone at all to have a kid with, it would be you. So I'm really not concerned about it. That is, if...you want to...do anything."

"You tell me. It's been nearly two years for me and almost a year for you. But you know I won't push. Except for if I'm inside of you. Then I'll push a lot." She melted when he winked after saying that.

"Okay, let me go grab a couple of things," Alyssa said as she bounded up the stairs. He was pulling some of his old tricks though, he popped up at the door as she was starting to pull out her overnight bag. "I like the room. Very much you," he said.

With a mischievous smile, she said, "Thanks. Maybe sometime you'll be able to stay here. But for now, get out." Slamming the door playfully in his face, she locked it to make him go away.

Quickly, she stripped out of her clothes and found the sexiest panties she owned. They were powder blue with a sheer front and a flat string around the waist because, for whatever reason, they showed her hips perfectly along with her neatly trimmed heart for her bush. She loved them and how they made her feel. The pair she'd been wearing along with her bra got thrown in her go bag along with a bikini, a bottle of lube, a couple of easy changes of clothes like a skirt along with shorts and a couple of t-shirts.

She pulled her jeans and shirt back on to make it look like nothing had changed. Even at 32, it made it feel like she was a teenager again sneaking out of her parent's house.

Coming downstairs, she grinned when she saw him. It was hard to believe she was going to spend a weekend with him again, but it made her feel special. She was thrilled in a way she hadn't felt in years, almost since the last time she'd seen him on a cold night all those years ago.

Driving to the hotel, he told her that the room was extended until Monday morning (she texted her boss that she would be in late on Monday after he told her this...her boss responded *FINALLY- enjoy the time off, you work too hard and you're ahead anyways. Hell, take Monday off too, I'll still pay you.*). They also had a couple's massage scheduled for the next afternoon, which made her tingle thinking of the possibilities and fantasies about that. Pulling up to the hotel, she let herself feel free even though it was only just across town.

Getting up to the room, as soon as the door clicked shut, he had her pinned against it. His tongue slid into her mouth where she sucked on it in earnest. His cock got the message as he pressed into her and grew hard through his slacks. She dropped her bag on the floor and pushed him back into what turned out to be a two bedroom suite.

Apparently he had also worked out something special while she was packing. It caught her eye as they moved back and kicked off their shoes. The bed was covered in rose petals, a bottle of champagne was chilled and sitting near the sofa, and she realized soft, sensual music was already playing in the room. The side they had gone into was the bedroom (which was massive). Breaking apart for a few moments, he got the champagne opened while she explored. There was a bay window that overlooked the city and a balcony.

She'd have to keep both of those in mind for tonight or tomorrow for some exhibition play. Her mind was already made up on that.

The bathroom had an oversized tub and the most sensuous looking shower she'd ever seen in a hotel. And she'd stayed in many hotels because her family had traveled all the time when she was growing up. Her dad's business had the family travel a lot, so it wasn't unusual for them. But this was for her and she couldn't resist.

Back in the living room, she stared out the window. He came up quietly behind her, his hands slipping around her waist gently exploring her abs and pulling himself against her as a hug.

Memories flooded back as his fingers began running along the waistband of her jeans. The sensual overload triggered an involuntary response of her hips thrusting back to feel his hard cock against her butt through the fabric. He was one of the only lovers she'd ever had who could make her feel this way and had secretly craved it in the time after they'd broken up. It was even softer and sweeter than she remembered as his fingers danced to tease her along the string of her panties. His hands had never been smooth as long as she could remember their first time as a couple; tonight her heightened sense of awareness only made her feel his rough fingers against her soft skin to turn her on.

She gasped slightly as his warm, calming breath was felt on the back of her neck. As she savored that, it drove her wild inside as she felt his soft lips kissing from the base of her neck up to the back of her skull.

From there, he kissed along to her left ear along her jawline while his right hand found its way to her right hip. His index finger massaged her hip bone, which, if there was any doubt over being turned on for her, it was certainly gone now as she felt her nipples tighten and strain against the soft fabric of her shirt. It was a surprise with how loose it was meant to be, but she didn't care at this point.

"I've missed you. Hopefully tonight will be a special one for you."

His right hand started exploring while his left hand held her in place. He was surprised to feel the tank top on underneath and pulled off her top shirt. She spun around to face him.

"You remembered that I love the look of a woman in a white tank top with jeans. And no bra? Even better," Dan said smiling mischievously. His hands quickly undid the button and zipper on her jeans. "I like the panties even more. We'll leave those on to have some slower fun with."

She reached up and undid his belt, but instead of taking her time, she pushed off his slacks and his boxer briefs. That's right...she remembered...he does wear boxer briefs. So incredibly sexy. Lost in her thoughts, she pulled his shirt off too. It took a moment, and then she had a realization.

"When did this start?" Alyssa asked him.

Standing in front of her now completely naked, she realized that below the neck, he was almost entirely clean shaven. His cock and balls were completely smooth. He still had a little bit of a tummy, but everything was clean and what there was, he had groomed. Dan was that last person she ever figured would do this...then again, only a little bit ago did he reveal that he was bi. Things had changed and she loved the idea for every bit of it.

"My late wife enjoyed me both with and without hair. So I'd go back and forth. After she passed, I had let it grow back out for a time, but then I came to enjoy it too. It lets me feel fresh and sexy right now. Kind of a typical bi thing liking it both ways," he joked.

"I like it...a lot," she breathed out with how sexy it was to see him this way. She didn't think she could have been anymore turned on than she had been before that. Now she was speechless.

"Good."

He led her by the hand back to the bedroom. Getting to the doorway, he swept her off her feet and carried her through the door. He gently laid her down and crawled over top of her, holding his stunningly naked body on all fours over her semi-naked form. She couldn't believe how fit he was and that he almost seemed to glow.

In the back of her mind, she decided that anything and everything this beautiful man wanted tonight was his from her. And she needed it all.

Leaning in, he kissed her deeply on the lips. Their tongues explored and danced.

Kisses trailed down her throat to the part of her chest that was exposed. In classic Dan style, he nibbled and blew on her nipples through the fabric. Alyssa knew this was only the start, but dammit, she was ready to get going with the serious fucking.

His kissing continued further down, finding each hip and driving her mad in turn. Then down along the edge of her panties to her pussy lips. A hand found the top and pulled the fabric of it tight between her pussy lips, exposing just those to him where he kissed them softly. Pulling them to the side for a moment, his tongue darted deep into her already moist vagina to make her cum from a small orgasm that he sucked down as fast as it happened. Before she had even caught her breath, the panties were back in place and he was up on his knees over her. She couldn't help but look away from the clean, beautifully hard cock between his legs, glistening with precum. She remembered that, even though he was six and a half inches, the curve he had would hit her g-spot in any position every time.

Once he saw her watching him and they locked eyes, he took a swig of champagne and then pulled her up to meet in a kiss. Not only did their lips meet, but it was sweet as the flood of liquid swirled into her mouth. That did it for her.

"Enough. You've been teasing me and I need you. Now."

Her tank top flew off, exposing her amazing chest and abs while she flipped around onto all fours. Thankfully it was a large enough bed because the force of her doing that knocked him backwards and as he landed without missing a beat her mouth was on his cock.

She'd only ever been with one other man who had shaved his cock and balls. And that had been in college. Everyone else had stayed natural. The feeling of his soft skin contrasted with how hard he had gotten was heavenly, only making her want to suck it down further. Which she did and deepthroated him in a way she'd never let herself do with anyone else.

They locked eyes as she went all the way to the base of that smooth cock and made him gasp.

Combined, their wanton lust for each other was released, like the genie finally being out of the bottle for both of them for uninhibited magic.

"Fuck, if you're going to keep doing that, stick a finger in my ass to get my prostate. I need it."

Without thinking or missing a stroke, she put her left index finger against his hole and let his body adjust as she worked her way in. She'd done this before for another partner and knew about it. But this was the hottest that she'd even been for it.

Finding the spot for this male g-spot, she began massaging it while she was deepthroating him.

It didn't take long and he released the biggest orgasm she'd ever seen. Ropes of cum shot down the back of her throat and filled her mouth. In part, it was because she didn't let up either and stayed determined to milk this man dry. She got every bit of it in her mouth.

What surprised her was that he could even move; as soon as her finger was out of him and she still had his cum in her mouth, he was up against her kissing her. He was letting her snowball him...with his own cum! She'd never seen that before and they swapped it back and forth until there was none left but them kissing.

Breathing hard, she was amazed that his cock was still hard as she reached down to stroke it.

Dan's pushed her back and his thumb caught her panty string. Finally they were both naked together and weren't going back again. Alyssa whispered (because she couldn't speak any louder through the passionate panting), "I want you in me. Put my knees up on your shoulders and fuck me."

He did as he was told and slipped all the way into her tight, hot, waiting cunt. Both of them were in total animal mode, driven by instinct as he began to thrust even deeper into her. Again, his cock was even better than she remembered in her fantasies, especially with how smooth it was against her skin. Within just a moment, her body contracted and released a massive orgasm that shook her as he thrusted and hit her cervix in the right way every time. Three orgasms later, he finally came again and released into her deeply. The warmth filled her up and satisfied her.

Collapsing back onto the bed, she rolled over and held him tight. They dozed for a while.

Waking up fully again around 12:30 AM, she watched him sleeping to admire him. Leaning over, she licked his cock clean, tasting both of their bodies mixed together in such a wonderful way.

Stirring, he was groggy. "How about we take the champagne and go sit outside?"

"Naked? Won't someone see us?"

"Who cares? If they do, great. Maybe they can come join us," he half joked.

Naked, they walked out and settled in to relax. Watching the night sky, they cuddled on the balcony couch, and just being together was magical.

They talked and kissed for an hour this way. Sometimes just sitting together in silence. As the early morning desert wind picked up, they decided to head in. Showering and scrubbing each other clean, it let her explore and feel everything. He teased her too, just like they used to before. Everything felt to right for them.

While it may sound vanilla, the remainder of the weekend was quiet. They slept in that Saturday morning until 10:30 when they got breakfast in bed, then massages at 1:30. To take a break, she took him out to see the town for a little while for a late lunch.

Getting back, they cuddled and napped together. Watching movies, talking, laughing, and just getting to know each other again was what they both needed. Staring out the window and just being together was good too.

That evening, laying naked in bed watching a movie, he kissed his way down and began making out with her pussy lips. French kissing them, his tongue darted in and out as he massaged her legs, hips, and butthole as well. It didn't take long and she was orgasming into his eagerly waiting mouth. He repeated this for four or five more orgasms before coming up to kiss her.

She grabbed his hand and led him out to the semi-private balcony to get her first ever public screwing. "I'm going to hold the railing. I want you to fuck me right here and now from behind."

Obeying, his cock slid into her wet, waiting lips before fulling invading her and filling her up. Thankfully no one else could really see them or was paying attention as he pounded into her. Watching the sunset together while doing this was thrilling. It reminded her of a night years before when they'd gone to a basketball game and were so horny afterwards, they found a forest park area they knew wasn't patrolled, and he pounded her just like this over the trunk of his car in the middle of nature. That time they had only pulled pants down far enough to make it work. Here, they got to be entirely naked.

His cum again filled her up and she sighed in contented sexual relief.

Silently they put bathrobes on and went back to cuddling, watching a movie they fell asleep to on the couch. At some point in a groggy state, they'd gone to bed and passed back out.

Around 2 AM (hey, they were asleep), she felt him fingering her as he held her. She got a small orgasm that only turned her on enough to be somewhat awake. She rolled on top of him and mounted him, realizing he was still asleep. He woke up as she rocked back and forth to give them one of the sweetest sex memories either would ever have. She felt his cock twitch and release, which triggered another orgasm for her.

Rolling back off, they fell asleep holding each other again.

Sunday, both of them were sore from all the sex since it had been so long for both. Sore...but very, very happy. They decided to take it easy.

Cuddling and watching a movie after breakfast being delivered, they were just relaxing together. She turned and looked at him, but didn't know if this was the right time to ask or even the right question to ask. "What does this mean for us?"

"What part?"

"Are we a couple again?"

"I would like to be. But I don't want to rush you or your feelings. Maybe we can say we're dating, but we don't have to label it yet after only one weekend. Would you like to be a couple?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I..."

"Huh? What's the concern."

"I agree, it would be rushing things. I'm also curious..."

"About what?"

She blushed in embarrassment. "I've always considered myself an ally. But now that I know you're bi, does that mean you would be always looking for other partners? How does this work exactly? I've never dated anyone like...that before."

"You don't need to be uncomfortable. I can be monogamous if we're together. We can also have an open relationship or some other arrangement. Like I said though when it first came up, I'd like to be able to fully explore it. There are different ways we can address it. The last thing I want though is to hurt you or disappoint you."

"So can I confide something?"

"Sure."

"Did we ever have a conversation about threesomes?"

"We did. I was incredibly horny at the time without any real regard for anyone else. You said you'd be fine with it as long as it was equally done. If I got you and another woman, you'd get me and another man."

She forgot he had a photographic memory.

"I did say that. And I've been thinking this weekend. I am curious to explore and see what it could be like and I'd be fine doing that at some point if we do stay together."