Lost Love Pt. 01: The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, I'm not going to pressure you. I think for now, we should just work on building a new relationship between us. Focusing on us as friends...and lovers."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, how about we start talking more with the intent of dating. It's not hard for me to fly out and visit you on weekends or come pick you up to stay with me. Just one step at a time."

"Would you plan on fooling around or seeing anyone else?"

"No, I'm not really interested in that at the moment. Just because I'm bi, I'm not hooking up with every single thing that moves. The risk in that is not something I'm interested in."

"That's understandable."

"Look Alyssa, I respect you. If we do stay together and move this forward, I want it to be for the long term. But I also don't want to rush it."

"I care about you too. I just feel like I'm keeping you from what you need emotionally and sexually."

"How about a middle ground then? I am romantically, sexually, and emotionally interested in you for a long term or lifetime relationship. Would you be okay with me fooling around with other guys?"

"Maybe. I could be."

"Well, then unless you are, I won't. I want you to be with me. I fucked up the first time, I'm going to do everything I can to keep that from happening a second time."

She thought. "Can I ask, what kinds of sex can two guys have together? Is it just butt and oral?"

"There's those. Some guys like being tops both orally and anally, where they're the ones sticking it in. Some guys like being bottoms which is the opposite. Others are more equal. There's also a lot of bi guys who aren't into anal at all. There's mutual masturbation. Docking is if one or both guys have a foreskin, one puts the head of his cock into the other guy's foreskin and they get off by rubbing together that way. And then there's another thing called 'frotting', which is just rubbing the two penises together or masturbating them together. Kind of like tribbing or scissoring for lesbians."

Alyssa shifted a little uncomfortably, but that was because she felt herself getting turned on by his description. The discomfort was imagining him doing those things because she had never imagined him like that before.

He continued, "Just like any sexual or romantic relationship, it's also about the type of partner. It depends on personality. So it honestly doesn't mean I fuck everything with any holes that moves. And we honestly don't have to decide here and now. I'm just hoping you're happy being with me."

"I am. I'm just trying to figure out my feelings on it all and what I want or how it would work."

"And we have all the time to not worry about it. In the here and now, I'm happy to be getting back to being your friend, maybe a friend with benefits. Maybe a long time lover. Maybe future wife. I'm in the here and now, which has been an incredible weekend so far."

Things lightened up after that with cuddling, some more light oral, and a fantastic makeout session while watching a sexy movie.

They had a quiet dinner and called it a night, cuddling and holding each other through the night.

Monday morning came and she went to the airport with him to see him off. He offered a ride, but she declined. After we was done with his preflight and loading the plane, they kissed goodbye and she watched him take off until she couldn't see his plane anymore, lost in the bright blue sky.

They called and texted each other a little bit after that. About two weeks later, she stopped talking with him because of her uncertainty of how to proceed. At the one month mark, she was looking sad and down like she'd gone through a rough break up. Eating ice cream from the carton in her dirty sweats, her roommate Ashley came in and saw her.

"Why the hell are you moping around?"

"What do you mean?"

"When was the last time you talked with Dan?"

"Two weeks ago. I'm still unsure over how it would work."

"So you're ghosting him? You've talked about having fantasies about being with a man like that. Even before he came back into your life, you always said he was the best friend and lover you ever had. Now he's also offering things that are some of your deepest fantasies on top of that."

"But that's not what a relationship is based on."

"Yeah, but what does your heart say? Do you really like him and care for him?"

"I do."

"Okay, so then what do you have to lose? If it doesn't happen this time, then yeah, you'll know for sure. But you can have fun and make some great memories on the way."

"But what if he finds someone else because he's bi?"

"You're joking...right? You know I'm bi too."

"You are?" Alyssa was shocked.

"We talked about this six months ago. How have you not seen some of the people I've brought home?"

"I guess I never paid attention."

"Hell, jump on him again before I do. Or maybe we can work something out where both of us can."

"He wouldn't be against it."

"Obviously. But you need to be with him. You said so yourself that if the chance ever came up again, you'd take him no matter what. This is that chance."

"I guess."

**Six months later**

Six months before, they'd met for lunch and coffee, the first time they'd even seen each other in about eight years. Alyssa wasn't regret this choice as she relived the memories.

She had decided to accept him for who he was. Every step of the way he was working to earn her affection and she had begun working to earn his. A week after Ashley had called her out, she took a week to stay with him at his home in Texas. Flying in his plane was a great experience as well.

The property was one he had bought before the accident to eventually build a home on. That got moved up when he moved down to the San Antonio area.

It was almost palatial, but didn't seem overdone. She had heard that prices were low in Texas, and apparently work had been good for him. Seven bedrooms, two of which were mini-private suites along with the master suite had all the amenities. The other four were good sized as well for hosting guests and family, which apparently happened often.

Working a lot with the income from his medical disability and a couple of decently successful films, he had been able to pay cash and owed almost nothing on it.

With it he was also able to employ a friend as a cook and housekeeper who he knew her son was in the Army. The family wasn't struggling, but it was a chance to help them move ahead. They lived in a smaller house on a different part of the property and she helped him oversee the part time workers for grounds and maintenance when he traveled. The story of that week of staying with him for the first time (again) is for another memory.

Two weeks after that, he found out he'd be going to Savannah to shoot a TV show for two months (and like the workaholic he was, he also picked up parts in two small parts in two feature films that worked into his show schedule). One of his friends still on active duty and stationed at the base near there found out he'd be in the area and asked him to attend the large ball they were having in town. The top commander asked him to be a guest speaker as a celebrity and veteran.

Dan needed a date and had been able to get a presidential level suite at the Westin hotel right on the river. Balcony and all. Working through the filming production, he was actually living in the room for the time he would be there so he could keep business running without being cramped.

Since she was becoming his permanent date, he paid for her to fly in to join him for this military ball.

The second one they had attended together. During weekends off, he'd fly out on Friday afternoon and get to her place for dinner and stay until Sunday morning when his schedule would take him back. Even though they Skyped every night and talked throughout the day by text, they hadn't seen each other in a month. Getting there to the hotel from the airport, the door couldn't close and lock fast enough to tear clothing off. Both of them needed the release the other could provide. She was wet on the flight just thinking about it and they got straight to it.

Alyssa wanted the release so badly that without even getting her bra off, she bent over the bed, exposing her beautiful butt and pussy to her lover.

Getting the hint, Dan's cock was in her pounding her brains into the mattress until they both let off a massive orgasm, his cum spilling out of her pussy with hers. The sweet smell filled the room and they collapsed partly onto the bed. He looked her in the eye and said, "Hello" with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey back to you," she smiled in return.

They got naked and cuddled until about an hour before the hair and make up people were coming to help her. They showered together to get ready...to get ready. A quick blow job from her made him come again taking it all for herself this time.

Hair and make up did exactly what needed to be done and she looked perfect.

Staring in the mirror, she snapped out of her memory as he stepped into view in the mirror. His dress uniform and medals were perfect. She didn't think he could be any more handsome and smiled knowing he was still smooth underneath it all. That thought would help her get through the evening's events.

"It's time to go so we can catch the boat to the venue. Ready?"

"I am," she smiled to be going out with him like this.

They were getting going early and he walked her away from the boat dock, as he claimed, it was too pretty to miss the romantic view. Out along the water, they stopped to watch the people and boats.

"Aren't we going to be late?"

"Eh, I'm the guest speaker. They know I'm here and it'll be a little while of people talking before they start the official greeting line to shake everyone's hands."

"Makes sense. You know, I've missed you since we've had to be separated."

"Me too. And I was hoping to talk to you about that."

Her stomach sank.

"I'm not wanting to walk in there with my long distance girlfriend tonight..." he trailed off. In her mind she wondered then why he had flown her all the way out then, completely missing him dropping to one knee. When she looked up, she realized there was a ring box being held out.

"...I want to walk in there with my fiancée and bride to be."

"Wait...what?"

"I love you. You know that and I hope I've shown you that. But I want you as my wife."

"Yes. Absolutely yes." They kissed as he came up and slipped the ring on her finger.

As the kiss broke, she looked him in the eye. "I want you to know too, I've given it a lot of thought. I want you to be able to enjoy whoever and whenever. As long as you don't neglect me, I'm game for you enjoying your sexuality fully. I've also been exploring my own feelings, and I think I'd like to see what it's like with another woman, maybe see if it really is as different and sensual as they say."

"Maybe we can find other married couples to date and play with. But know that no matter what, I will be absolutely loyal to you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"That would be good finding other couples as friends...and lovers. And I know you will be, which is why I accepted."

They kissed again and held each other in the setting southern sun as it glistened off the river's ripping water. As they broke the kiss and walked to the dock to catch the next ferry, he wrapped his arm around her waist. She was with the most amazing man she'd ever met, and he was now hers. She had never felt so truly loved.

Alyssa also looked forward to the experiences to come...