Lost Opportunity

Story Info
My hands went to work exploring my wet pussy.
979 words
4.06
12.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost Opportunity, refers to all those times I missed the signals, failed to take the leap of faith, didn't recognize or understand what others were feeling/wanting. From my own hang ups and fears, a lost soul, living in a fish bowl, running over the same old ground, what have I found, the same old fears. I've learned in my twenty eight years to say yes, I've never regretted the things I tried, the chances I took, even when I fail or are rebuffed, even when they don't work out or even when they hurt.

Music seems like it as always been in my life my musical taste are wide and varied, folk, country, rock, blues, punk, grunge, gospel. Performing always turns me on, I always thought it was the performing, but have come to realize it is more about the music and how it makes me feel, a note, a beat, the perfect harmony..

Music is my drug, my aphrodisiac, this is not a new thought, people have used music during sex for centuries, the Greeks & Romans paid musicians to play during orgies. By definition, auralism means that you are aroused by sound. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it. A study from McGill University in Montreal suggests that the euphoria you experience while enjoying music is triggered by the same brain chemical system that gives humans pleasurable feelings associated with sex and recreational drugs. Some people smoke for it, snort for it, put needles in their veins for it, to get the feeling I get singing and playing my old guitar. The movie of my life mite suck but the soundtrack would kick ass.

The idea of music as a healing influence which could affect health and behavior is as least as old as the writings of Aristotle and Plato. The 20th century discipline began after World War I and World War II when community musicians of all types, both amateur and professional, went to Veterans hospitals around the country to play for the thousands of veterans suffering both physical and emotional trauma from the wars. The patients' notable physical and emotional responses to music led the doctors and nurses to request the hiring of musicians by the hospitals. It was soon evident that the hospital musicians needed some prior training before entering the facility and so the demand grew for a college curriculum. The first music therapy degree program in the world was founded at Michigan State University in 1944. The American Music Therapy Association was founded in 1998 as a union of the National Association for Music Therapy and the American Association for Music therapy.

Auralism is a sexual fetish, defined as sexual arousal or excitement caused by sound, This sound might be music, voices, or the natural sounds of sex. Notably, there's been a rise in availability of audio erotica, with audio porn sales skyrocketing ever since quarantine hit and masturbation became widely accepted as a form of self care. And for those to whom the experience of sound is accessible, leaning into auralism can enable the listener to customize their erotic experience, thus amplifying its pleasure effects.

Because audio porn doesn't require your eyes to be glued to a screen, you can really go on an erotic journey wherever you please--even if that's not during explicit sex play. Being loud and proud during sex is a great way to dial up the pleasure for a couple of reasons. For one, expressing my needs with a moan or scream can help me feel more sexually satisfied in the long run, because, hey, I'm literally giving indicators on what is, or isn't, feeling good. Also, dirty talk can be just plain hot. Some people can get riled up from impact play and the sounds of skin-to-skin contact. For example, if you're really into spanking, the way you position your hand can affect what sound it makes when it strikes. Cupping your palm and keeping your fingers together will increase the depth of the sound produced Using a flat palm makes more of a typical slapping noise. Sounds of sex, moans, grunts, screams, slurping, head board banging, ever stayed in hotel those sounds coming from the next room?

I came off stage in the usual state of arousal, my panties were soaked, ducking into the green room. I slipped off my flip flops, wiggled out of my ripped faded jeans, slid my wet black panties down my legs and off. Sitting down on the couch, spreading my legs, bending my knees, my hands went to work exploring my wet pussy, caressing, rubbing. Finally sliding into my wetness, fingers disappearing inside me, my other hand finding my pearl, rubbing softly, I was so wet. Moaning, grunting, pleasure radiating through my body.

When Lynne walked in with my Jameson I was beyond caring, she set my drink down and stood over me, watching, one more performance. This little twat of mine let it shine, let it shine. Locking my gaze on Lynne as she slipped a hand under her skirt, I wanted to taste her, needed to taste her. Dropping off the couch to my knees, putting my face under her skirt, pulling down her black thong. Her scent filling my nostrils, her fingers rubbing her bean, I licked up her beautiful bald pussy, tasting her sweet juices. Poking my tongue deep inside her, her moaning filling my ears, my orgasm hit me with an explosion of pleasure. Lynne wabbled, then thrust her hips forward into my face, her juices squirting out covering my face.

My next set would be the best of the night, with Lynne's pussy juices still on my face, creative and fun, singing my heart out, Life and love go on. Just let the music play............