Lost Reservations Pt. 01

Story Info
Marty gets locked out of his hotel room in just a towel...
6.3k words
4.33
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty had just arrived in town a bit earlier after flying in. He was there on a small vacation for himself. He was spending a week away from home. He found a fairly reasonably priced hotel and booked it needing some R & R after a long stint of stressful work.

He was in his early 40's and had kept in great shape from frequent exercise. He was relatively tall at six feet tall and was always called handsome by his contemporaries. He had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and usually kept his face clean shaven. He arrived at the hotel in the early evening and went to the front desk to sign in. There was a cute thin black girl behind the desk. Her hair was tied back in a long braid, she was shorter than Marty, about 5'6" by his estimate, and she wore a pair of cat-framed glasses. As he approached the desk she looked up and smiled at him greeting him with all the courtesy afforded to all the guests.

"Hello sir! How may I help you?" She said courteously.

"Hi my name is Marty and I'm here to check in." He said as he handed her his ID. She typed away on her computer.

"I see your reservation right here!" She typed a few more things and then turned around giving Marty a view of pert backside which he checked out briefly. When she turned around she caught him gawking which embarrassed him a bit, but she seemed fine as she just smirked. "Here is your room key sir! My name is Aisha and I'll be here all night if you need anything!"

"Thank you" Marty said in reply, trying not to blush after checking her out so brazenly.

"Have a good night!" She said with a smile.

With that he went to his room. As soon as the door closed he stripped down and got in the shower so he could clean himself up from the flight and relax. It was actually a very nice shower and he felt much better afterwards. He dried off quickly and got into bed naked. He fell asleep shortly after laying down.

After being asleep for an hour or two he heard a knock at the door and walked groggily to it wondering who it could possibly be at that hour. He looked out the peephole and didn't see anyone. He cracked the door open slightly hiding his body behind it and still no one was there. He shrugged it off and went back to bed.

Just as he was about to fall asleep again another knock came. Marty sprang out of bed and rushed to the door. He looked through the peep hole again and saw no one, opened the door, wider this time, and still an apparently empty hallway. He leaned halfway out and looked in both directions but no one was there.

He closed the door one more time and grabbed a towel so he could catch them if they knocked again. Lo and behold the knock came, Marty jumped up and ran to the door, wrapping the towel around him as he ran. He swung the door open and no one was there. He walked into the hall and looked both ways, but saw no one. A noise came from behind him and his heart sank as he realized his door locked behind him.

He struggled in a futile effort to open the door. After a minute he gave up as he knew he was stuck outside. He sighed and decided that his only course of action was to go to the front desk and ask for his key. He went to the elevator noticing the clock as he passed, it read almost 10 pm. He felt that it was good it was late as that meant he was less likely to run into someone on the way.

As he waited for the elevator he felt goosebumps run over him as he felt very exposed. He clung tightly to the towel draped around his waist. It was his, for the lack of a better term, security blanket. The last barrier between him and complete and total exposure.

The door to the elevator opened shortly after it arrived and luckily it was empty. He sighed in relief and walked on. He pressed the lobby button and hoped that no one else would come on the elevator. Unfortunately for Marty the doors did open and a young redhead came on the elevator, she was on her phone as she entered. She looked up and her expression shifted to shock and then as she made eye contact her expression shifted to one saying 'you sure you know what you're doing?' Marty just hung his head hoping. From the corner of his eyes he could see a small smirk on the young woman's face as she apparently suppressed a laugh.

They rode in silence until they reached the lobby, she sauntered off the elevator looking back only once to shake her head and laugh quietly. Marty followed her off and waited in the elevator bay for her to get a little ahead of him. The cold tile on his feet made him shiver again. Once he was sure the woman had gone he took a deep breath and walked to the front desk.

The lobby was thankfully empty except for Aisha behind the desk. He had hoped it wasn't going to be her there, but it was and so he clenched his jaw and moved forward. It felt like it was a mile away from the elevators to the desk, but in reality, it was only a few dozen feet. Finally, he made it to the front desk and he cleared his throat to get her attention. She didn't look up so he tried again. This time she did look up and she smiled politely at him much like earlier.

"How may I help you sir?" She asked as if nothing was amiss.

"Um, I kinda got locked out of my room..." Marty confessed.

"Oh no! How unfortunate! Well let me see what I can do!" She said politely her expression never changing. "What is the name on the reservation?"

"I-it's Marty, Marty Donaldson." He said trying to act confidently.

"I see your reservation right her Marty!"

Marty sighed in relief. "Good, I just want to get back to my room and sleep!" He said a smile breaking over his face.

"Always happy to help! Now I need to see some ID in order to give you a key!" She said still smiling.

Marty's heart sank. "I don't really have it..." He trailed off.

"Oh no! Well, it's hotel policy to not give keys out without a confirming ID."

"Wha-I! Wait just let me in my room and I will gladly show you my ID!" He said thinking quickly.

"I'm sorry, but that would be violation of our guest privacy policy. If I let just anyone into a guest's rooms then thieves would be all over this place!" she said all still while smililng.

"I'm no thief just a guy who got locked out of his room in just a towel!" He said almost yelling.

"I'm sorry sir. Is that the hotel's towel?" She said calmly her expression shifting to a flat one

"Yeah it is." He stated still dumbfounded that she wouldn't help him.

"Then I'm really sorry, but those towels are for guests only, you're gonna have to return it until I can verify your identity..." She said as she was clearly trying to fight a smirk from forming over her smile.

"What! You can't have my towel! I need it until I can get back to my clothes!" He said exasperatedly. Aisha came from behind the desk then and stood before Marty. He felt a chill run over him as she moved closer.

He put up his hands. "Now, hang on a second!" He said and before he could react she lunged for the towel, whipping it off him in a fast motion. He instinctively covered his junk. "My towel!"

"Like I said sir, that towel is for guests only. Now please leave the premises before I call security. I think there's a flasher in our lobby!" She said her smile returning, this time with a hind of deviousness behind it. "You might want to get going!" She said as she shot him a wink.

Panicked Marty looked around then starting running towards the nearest exit and busted through the threshold of the door. He realized too late as it closed that this was not the best place to be naked. He was now outside, nude, with no money, id, or a place to go for safety. He was well and truly screwed. Marty swore to himself as he tried to think of what to do next. He heard some voices in the distance and dove into some nearby bushes as they passed.

Luckily, he was unnoticed. He moved quietly along the row of bushes not even sure where he was going. His brain was in a loop, he was naked, naked outside, naked outside in a strange town. His mind kept running over those facts over and over again as hopelessness washed over him. Before long he was at the end of the row of bushes when he heard something returned some hope to him, a splash. A splash! A splash means water, water means there might be a pool, if there's a pool there's sure to be a towel. It wasn't a full solution but it was a start.

He looked and saw that just beyond the bushes was an open stretch of grass and beyond that was some hedges where the sound of water came from. Marty was nervous to run out in the open, but he saw no other option. He looked and made sure the coast was clear and sprinted for all he was worth until he was in amongst the hedges. The sound of water was much louder making him feel vindicated with this action.

Marty wandered through the hedges and found... a pool! His heart leapt as he saw that the pool was empty, he didn't think this was the end of his ordeal, but it was definitely a step in the right direction. He looked around the pool from the hedges and saw no one so he wandered out. The pool light washed over his naked form and he looked around to see if he could find a towel and his hopes were dashed as there didn't seem to be any.

Then he heard something that made his skin crawl, feminine voices from over the fence. The fence afforded him some cover as the plants obscured the view of the pool, thinking quickly he jumped in the pool and used the wall as cover. He looked to the fence and saw there were a few ladies all chatting and laughing with one another as they entered the pool area.

They paid him little mind apparently not noticing he had just jumped in the pool in a panic. His heart started racing as he pressed himself against the wall hoping none of them would get in the pool or notice his state of undress.

He puttered about in the water trying to look casual, while evaluating the women subtly. He counted three women they seemed around his age and looked quite good. There was a tall thin brunette wearing a black bikini showing off a flat stomach. Another was a short curvy woman with black hair wearing a form fitting red one piece. The last was as short as the black-haired woman though she was thin, had dirty blonde hair, and wore tiger print bikini.

Each one of the women were appealing to his eye and he wished his circumstances were different so he could have chatted them up. Unfortunately, he wanted to be as unnoticed as possible. If they discovered his nudity he feared the consequences. They may even believe him, but he couldn't risk it so he continued to act casual hoping that the women would leave quickly, and hopefully forget a towel!

He listened to their chatter trying to gauge how long they would be hanging out by the pool at such a late hour.

"I can't believe how dead the bar was!" The curvy one complained.

"I know! There were no hot guys there!" The dirty blonde commented.

"Girls! Don't worry there will probably be some hot guys around town tomorrow. I mean I heard there were some interesting clubs with rules I think you'd both enjoy." The tall one said with a wink.

"Really? Like what?" The thin short one asked intrigued.

"Oh, I'll tell you later." She said waving her off. The short blonde pouted softly at the dismissal.

"Well it better be good! I don't want this girl's weekend to be a total bust! The spa being closed until we leave is a total bummer. Then we couldn't get our massages as the place we chose was busted by the cops, for whatever reason. And to top it all off the strip club burned down before we even arrived in town!" The dirty blonde complained.

"Yeah this trip has been a bust. At least we have two more days, we'll check out the club tomorrow night! From everything I've heard it's awesome." The tall one said trying to keep her friend's spirits up.

"Your being so vague! Why won't you tell us!" The short blonde woman asked.

"Because we have company." She said quietly, clearly referring to Marty.

"Oh! I didn't even notice him, he's so quiet." The blonde one joked not quieting her voice.

"Elise you wouldn't have noticed him if he were naked as a jay-bird running at you yelling!" The tall one joked. Marty felt his stomach churn at her words.

"Shut up Vee!" Elise said laughing. "You're such a bitch!" She joked.

"Only when you're around babe!" Vee said joking back. All three laughed a bit.

"Well I don't know about you ladies, but I think I'm gonna get in the pool for a swim! It just looks so refreshing!" Elise declared. Marty's heart immediately began beating violently as he felt they would surely notice his nudity once in the pool.

"It's so late how do you not just want to relax?" The curvy one asked.

"Why do you think I wanted to come to the pool Paula? Just to enjoy the not sun!" She said sarcastically. Paula sighed and conceded that it would be pointless to come here if they didn't all swim.

Marty suddenly wished there was some underwater tunnel he could swim through. One that led back to his room so he could find himself safely back in bed. He knew such a wish would be unfulfilled, his only hope was that the three women would distract each other enough they wouldn't notice until he left.

The women got up and began walking to the steps close to where Marty was acting nonchalant. He knew if they got a clear look at him he would be caught for sure, so he began wading slowly away from the steps towards the deeper end. Before long, it was too deep for him to stand so he hung on to the wall to ensure he wouldn't get too tired waiting for the ladies to leave. Once he was, as he judged it, safely far away from them he resumed his attempt at looking nonchalant.

Paula, Vee, and Elise got to the steps and entered the pool. Once in, they just continued their chatting slowly wading around the shallow end of the pool, being far more casual than Marty was capable of being. Elise was floating on her back swimming in circles while Vee and Paula were having a quiet conversation.

Elise absent minded swimming found her closer and close to the deep end where Marty was trying to conceal himself. She kept getting closer and closer to the wall and was about to hit the space right next to Marty, when he acted without thinking and got between her and the wall, her head bumping into his stomach causing her to flail.

She collected herself and faced Marty. "Sorry!" She smiled sheepishly. "I guess I wasn't paying attention." She said as she waded before Marty.

"N-no worries I just didn't want you to hit your head." He said trying to hide his nerves.

"I almost hit my head! Well, aren't you the gentleman for putting yourself between me and the wall!" She said smiling.

"No problem!" he said as he rubbed his head nervously.

"Who's your friend Elise?" Paula called over looking at the pair with intrigue, Vee looked over at them in return.

"Oh! We were just getting acquainted. He kept my head from bumping the wall!" She said smiling. The other two exchanged a look like 'of course you almost hit your head'.

"Well, what's his name?" Vee asked. Elise turned to him inquisitively.

"It's Marty." He said just loud enough for all three to hear.

"Why don't you come over hear and join us?" Paula invited. He tried to think of an excuse that wouldn't cause suspicion but he couldn't think of one and so he agreed. Elise seemed excited that he agreed. She swam over slowly and Marty followed, trying to keep his lower half obscured under the water.

The got to the shallow end and it only made it to his waist so he stayed ducked down low with his hands hovering in front of his goods without actually cupping his manhood. They seemed not to notice and so he tried and failed to relax.

"So Marty, what brought you to town?" Paula asked.

"I just wanted a little vacation, work sucks and I needed to relax." He admitted.

"Jeez! Isn't that the truth!" Elise said still splashing around playfully, even in the shallow end.

"How are you finding the hotel? Is it relaxing?" Paula asked continuing her mild inquiry.

"Well, I just got into town this afternoon and checked in, I haven't really had time to enjoy the accommodations."

"Accommodations! That's one thing to call them. I have found the staff here entirely unhelpful. Especially the concierge!" Vee spoke up as she leaned casually against the wall, her height showing as half her body was out of the water.

"I think I know what you mean about the staff." Marty said as he thought about Aisha, suppressing a shudder.

"Look we don't want to sour your disposition towards the staff, maybe the rest of the week will be better than our weekend." Paula said supportively.

"Fat chance!" Elise interjected. They continued chatting casually getting to know each other, like where they were from. Marty found out they were old college friends that stayed in touch and this weekend was one of there single women weekends. Paula and Elise had never been married. Paula because she couldn't find the right guy and Elise because she was too much of a wild child to be tied down. Vee however was recently divorced and just needed some fun. Marty let them know he had never been married either, but he had had several long-term girlfriends, though he was single presently.

"Well then, its quite fortunate we ran into each other." Paula said as she smiled, while Vee also smiled at Marty. He started feeling like his luck was changing, when Elise swimming around carelessly bumped into Marty.

"Pfft-pfft!" She sputtered as her head came out of the water. "Sorry Marty I'm just all over the place tonight!" Paula and Vee exchanged looks saying 'good ol' Elise'. Elise seemed to realize something from the contact though and she looked down carefully at Marty then raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit.

"So Marty," She said with a knowing tone. "You enjoying the water?"

Uncomfortable with the way she was asking he answered guardedly. "Y-yeah?" His upward inflection making it sound like a question, wondering what she was getting at. Though he had a sinking feeling he knew.

"I think you're really enjoying the water." She said as her smile grew. Paula and Vee looked at her like they had no idea what she was getting at.

"Well, I've enjoyed the water enough I think!" She said suddenly as she quickly walked up the steps.

"Elise what are you getting at? We're just having a good time chatting. What's the rush?" Vee asked her. Elise just smirked.

"You know what you're right. We shouldn't leave yet. We should all get out the pool and jump in together. Even you Marty!" She said grinning from ear to ear. Marty gulped. Paula seemed to catch on that something was up as she looked at Marty with a raised eyebrow.

"Seriously Elise?" Vee questioned. "You want us to all jump in. What are you 10?" She asked almost exasperated.

"I think it's a great idea Elise!" Paula said as she stood up and walked over to her. Vee shot her a look like she was crazy, despite the actual mundane nature of the proposed act. Paula shot her back a look saying 'just go along with it' then Paula gestured towards Marty. Vee looked back at Marty and at the girls and shrugged and got out of the pool. Marty had to admit seeing them all standing together side by side they looked absolutely great. Between Paula's ample tits and ass, Vee's long illustrious legs, and Elise's cute lithe body, they were a killer trio.

"Well c'mon Marty I meant all of us!" Elise said teasingly. "Unless...there's a reason you don't want to get out of the pool..." She said as her smile grew devious. Vee's eyes lit up then as she realized what Elise was playing at.

"Yeah Marty! Why don't you get out of pool?" Vee said as she placed her hands on her hips authoritatively. Her tall frame made her look like a goddess, towering over him, standing haughtily. Her knowing smirk and the twinkle in her eye added to her attractiveness. Paula giggled at the situation giving her an adorable smile. Marty knew he was fucked; these women had caught him and they had all the power now. They could just stand there all night waiting for him to get out and so rather than delaying the inevitable he complied with their wishes.

12