Lost Reservations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood there watching him closely as he emerged. Paula looked shyly at him, Vee looked at him with air of superiority, and Elise just grinned deviously. He covered his genitals as he emerged fearing the shrinkage would give them a bad impression. Finally, he was out of the water and facing them with only his hands to cover.

"What's the matter Marty, a little cold?" Elise teased, Paula giggled at the comment

"Well Marty, I have to say this is a nice surprise, and here we thought tonight was a bust, but now it seems we have a new thing to play with..." Vee said as she smiled in a way that conveyed she was in charge and she liked it that way.

"Hehehe! I like that! How does that sound Marty being our plaything?" Elise said, then she turned to Paula. "What do you think Paula? Do you want to play with him?"

Paula blushed still smiling shyly. "Yeah, I think I could do that..." She said looking away from Marty as she did.

"So Marty, since your naked and don't seem to have any cover, I take it your stranded." Vee said, her smile being replaced with a haughty expression, that was almost regal.

"Y-yeah I got locked out like this." He admitted hanging his head as he did so. The women looked at each other and smirked. "The front desk woman refused to help me, and even threatened to call security. I was here looking for a towel."

"Well," Vee started. "We need our towels, but I'm sure we have some in our room. We could let you have one if you want to follow us." She said, her expression now growing devious. Elise looked at her with a similar smile, Paula started grinning too.

Marty suddenly felt very hot in his face, and other places. Were these women really taking him up to there room, nude? The situation was having an effect on him. He finally found his words. "Seeing as I have no other option, I guess that I must." He feigned reluctance, poorly.

Elise eyes widened with excitement her grin staying plastered on her face, Paula started blushing and fighting a giggle. Vee just stood there superiorly. "Good, that's what I thought!" She announced shifting her wait sticking out her hips to one side, she looked so hot like that Marty could barely stand it.

"The night is late, we should probably get going." Vee said shooting Marty a wink. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"Okay." He said as his breath and heartrate started increasing. He followed the three women out of the pool, each with a towel over their arm. He checked out their asses as they did. Elise's was small and tight, very cute. Vee's was slightly bigger with a noticeable bump, but lifted just above her unbelievably toned legs. Paula's was wide and full, the very definition of a bubble butt. The display before Marty heightened his arousal and his body was starting to respond.

Marty followed the girls closely, as they approached the front door to the Hotel lobby, he shook out of the lustful stupor. "Wait. How are we gonna get me inside? If I walk through the lobby like this they'll call security or the cops?"

The women stopped and looked at Marty then to each other. "Hmmm, your right we can't just have you walking through the lobby, it might spoil our fun." Vee said thoughtfully.

"Well, I could go around and let you in the side door by the elevators." Paula suggested looking at Marty and glancing away every so often.

"That's a great idea!" Elise said excitedly. "Here Marty you go around the back and we'll let in!"

With that they started off, once again leaving Marty naked, alone, and stranded. He hoped that they were going to actually let him in and not just fuck with him further. He made his way around back scurrying through the bushes. Once he was there he stood before the door, sweating bullets, every second he spent hoping that it would open and the ladies would let him in.

It felt like forever, but the door finally opened and Paula stood there with a wide blushing smile. "C'mon in Marty!" She said grinning. He quickly walked past her and saw that Vee and Elise standing by the elevators deviously eyeing down the naked man. Paula then passed Marty.

"You have a nice ass you know." Paula said with a blushing smirk.

"Ooh! I wanna see!" Elise said.

"Ladies there will be plenty of time for that when we're back in the room." Vee said, something told Marty she was the sensible one of the group. Finally, the elevator arrived and they all came in with Marty at the rear. He pressed his back against the wall as the elevator doors shut.

There was a tension in the elevator as they stood silently. Elise moved so that she was standing right in front of Marty and began moving her hips slowly side to side, looking back at Marty seductively occasionally looking at the hands shielding his junk. Marty started feeling his pulse increase. Paula kept stealing glances at him though she was trying to just look at the elevator doors. Vee just stood against the opposite wall staring openly at Marty with that same haughty expression she wore at the pool.

The elevator finally arrived at their floor and the group exited the elevator with Marty at the back. He once again appraised their beautiful backsides as they walked. They finally got to the door and Vee opened it, Elise and Paula scurried inside while she held the door open for Marty. He caught her checking his ass out as he passed. She Cheshire grinned at the sight, and shut the door behind him. Paula and Elise were already sitting on the bed next to each other giggling and whispering.

Vee walked up right behind Marty. "Well Marty, we didn't invite you up here so you could hide that thing from us. Now drop those hands and we can get this party started..." She said brazenly staring at his ass, then came around front of him to sit next the other girls, her fingers delicately grazing his ass as she passed. The skin to skin contact sent chills down his spine. Once she sat down she resumed her superior look and said. "We're waiting."

Luckily all the tension had allowed Marty to grow a bit after the shrinkage in the pool, and so he was a little more confident to show them what he had. He took a deep breath and dropped his hands. Vee's expression remained unchanged, but both Paula and Elise giggled.

"Now I know tonight is gonna be fun!" Elise announced giddily.

"Good!" Vee started. "But you're not done yet. We need to see it at full...size" Vee said now smiling suggestively. Elise cooed delightedly at the suggestion, Paula just smirked and flushed. "Get to it!" Vee commanded.

Marty found himself complying with her wishes unconsciously as though she put a spell over him. It didn't take long and soon he was at full mast. Elise grinned at the display, Paula continued to blush only stealing glances at Marty, and Vee just lifted her chin with a satisfied smile like she was above it all.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Elise said bouncing on the bed excitedly.

"You're being quiet Paula, what do you think?" Vee asked glancing out of the side of her eye at her friend.

Paula giggled. "It's nice!" She said quickly still blushing. Marty was so enamored by these ladies and the whole situation, right now he was dying for any contact with these women. His desperation on his face and the rest of his body. Vee seemed to be aware of this desperation and wished to push Marty further.

Vee stood up then and sauntered over to Marty. She moved until she stood right before him, her height just a couple inches above Marty's but with her chin tilted above his it felt like she towered over him. "Well Marty, it looks like you're having a good time!" She said appraising his boner. "Do you know why I divorced my ex?" She asked tilting her head.

"No" He said quietly looking into her eyes as her spell over him seemed to grow almost as much as he had.

"He couldn't handle me as a woman in charge. Do you think you could handle that? A woman in charge of you?" She asked with a sly grin.

"Yes." He said breathlessly.

"Good, now get on your knees." She ordered confidently. Marty did as he was told. On his knees her height was even more pronounced as was her power over him. "Now crawl to the edge of the bed." He once again complied with her wishes panting as his heart raced. "Paula, take off your suit!" She said addressing her friend.

Paula's eyes widened in shock, not expecting Vee's dominance to be directed at her. Paula seemingly enjoyed her friend's sudden authoritativeness as she blushed and smiled while taking one strap then the other over her shoulders. Marty's eyes bulged in anticipation, she turned her back to him showing her ass once more. Marty started throbbing from the show. Elise giggled at his motion all while Vee towered over the crawling Marty. Paula slowly peeled down her suit until her tits were out, but with her back to Marty he couldn't see the lovely sight. Before long she was naked from the waist up. She looked down over her shoulder at Marty and smiled at him. Then she dropped the suit to the ground. Marty could hardly contain himself as her lovely bubble butt became bare before him.

"Good! Now Paula, lay on your back and spread your legs." Vee said grinning. Elise was getting visibly excited by the whole thing her eyes wide as her grin. Marty could see her nipples poking through her tiger print top. Paula turned around shyly giving Marty a look at her bare shaven pussy and her glass-cutting nipples on her ample breasts. Marty wanted nothing more than to cum in this moment as the tension was killing him. His dick throbbing uncontrollably. She laid on the bed and spread her legs just like she was told. "Marty it's time you service. Bring my lovely friend to climax with that obedient little mouth of yours."

Marty didn't need to be told twice as he crawled up until his face was against Paula's glistening pussy. He immediately began licking with all his vigor. Paula moaned loudly as soon as he started, apparently as turned on by the situation as Marty was. Marty could hear Elise breathing heavily beside him, though he could not see her as his face was buried in Paula. He licked and licked and licked and Paula moaned and moaned and moaned, occasionally bucking her hips.

After five glorious minutes of servicing the curvaceous Paula she spoke, practically shouting. "Oh! I'm cumming!" and she let a long protracted and deep moan as she came ferociously on Marty's face. Marty withdrew his face from her loveliness and she laid there gasping in bliss, her whole body flushed from the arousal.

"Very good Marty!" Vee announced. "Now it's your turn Elise." She said as she looked to her friend while raising an eyebrow.

"You don't need to tell me twice!" Elise said as she jumped to her feet on the bed and unstrung her bikini bottoms letting them fall to the floor. She was similarly shaven to Paula, she plopped herself down at the edge of the bed and spread her legs, her pussy glistening, practically dripping. "Come at me big boy!" She teased.

Marty enthusiastically complied. Unlike Paula Elise stayed sitting up, grabbing the back of Marty's head pulling him deep into her. Her scent filled his nostrils, while Paula's was full robust smell, Elise was a sweet light smell. She squealed and moaned loudly encouraging Marty further with naughty words.

"Yeah lick that pussy you dirty boy!" She said moaning once again. Her hand squeezing the back of his head tightly. Soon her legs likewise wrapped around Marty's head as she bucked her hips ferociously. "OH FUCK! MARTY I'M CUMMING!" She announced as she moaned so loudly that Marty was sure the neighbors could hear, but he didn't care he was so lost in her pussy.

She finally collapsed after torrential orgasm and laid back gasping for air. "That was soooo good!" She said breathlessly.

"Another good job Marty. It seems your good at following orders..." Vee said still standing over him. "Now it's my turn, but you don't get to see me... at least not tonight... so lay back...now!" She commanded him and immediately followed the order. She placed a small cloth over his face blinding him temporarily. She then held something under his nostrils and he recognized the scent immediately.

"You smell that Marty?" She asked.

"Y-yes!" He answered breathily.

"Do you like my scent?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to make me feel pleasure Marty?"

"Yes, more than anything, yes!" He answered enthusiastically

"Very good!" She said apparently stepping over Marty, she slammed her pussy down on his face as she sat on him. He could barely breath, but didn't care as her smell filled his nostrils. She had an almost perfume scent, one could call it regal, it was more intoxicating than Marty could handle. She made light moaning sounds of appreciation as Marty serviced her enthusiastically. Vee was subtler than the other two, being the one in charge. He could tell she was enjoying herself as evidenced by her juices but she didn't let the chinks in her proverbial armor show. She grinded her hips over his face as he licked her mightily. Her breathing increased as she neared the edge, sensing the precipice Marty increased the rate of his tongue. Furiously lapping it against her clit. The increased intensity did the trick as she started shaking with pleasure. Then it happened, she gushed all over his face staining him in her lovely juices as she let out a scream in ecstasy.

As she finished her body continued to twitch as the throes of orgasm washed over her. Once done she pulled herself off his face and retrieved her bottoms. "That was fantastic Marty. You may be able to salvage this weekend for us yet." She said.

"Now, you're going to lay there with that cloth on your face and you're not to touch yourself for the rest of the night. You may not move without my permission either. You will cum before we leave, I promise you, but not until I'm ready for you to do so yet." The other two women giggled at the power trip Vee was on. Marty was simply intoxicated by her power over him. "Does that sound good to you Marty?"

"Yes, nothing has ever sounded better." He answered.

"Good! Now get some rest. We have things to do tomorrow!" She announced. With that the girls got ready for bed while Marty laid there still intoxicated by the experience. They shut off the light and all drifted into a restful post-orgasm slumber, while Marty was left on the floor with unabating arousal desperate to serve these women again. He started to think that his vacation was going to be alright.

12