Lost Suit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M: (Picks her up and bends her over the couch. He pulls his hard cock out through the zipper in his pants. He pushes her legs open with his foot. Then he wipes the head of his swollen cock against her soaking lips. His cock head now soaked he presses it against her tight tiny bottom hole.)

A: (Even his hard cock laying against her bruised inner cheek walls hurts but she wants him inside of her so bad she feel like her pussy is going to explode. He drives deep inside with a powerful thrust. Then pulls out and back in again even deeper. With every stroke a little deeper. Until she feel like he is ripping her in half. But she feels the pressure against the back inner wall of her cravenous pussy. The pressure is building and building until she explodes in orgasm. Then it begins to build and another hard orgasm and another and another until she is collapsed, laying almost limp as the last orgasm happens as she feels him explode inside her bottom hole.)

M: (Caresses her back and head.) Are you going to be a good girl for me now Anne?

A: (She wraps her arms around him tightly) Yes sir Daddy I am I promise.

12