Lost Suitcase Adventure - Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues and Jesse makes a choice.
5.3k words
4.86
10.9k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers

Author's Note: This story was going to be a one and done, but so many people have asked me to continue. This chapter picks right up where the last one ended. Hopefully it will wrap things up nicely for all the readers that wanted to hear more about these characters. Enjoy!

LOST SUITCASE ADVENTURE 2

I was on my knees with Tom thrusting his huge dick in and out of my asshole. I still couldn't believe I was enjoying getting fucked in the ass. Not only was I enjoying it, I had requested it. My pleasure was heightened even further because my Best Friend Jessica was upside down on her back beneath us. She was giving me a masterful blowjob while my tongue was bathing her clit.

"Damn Girl! Your ass is still so tight! I thought that after the first three times I would have opened you up!" Tom said.

His words made me feel so hot and desired that I started fucking him back as hard as I could. Jessica was doing her best to keep sucking me, and I was still making sure her pussy was getting the attention it deserved.

"You're really into this, aren't you Jesse?" Tom asked.

It was the first time he'd used my name in bed and it caught me off guard. I lifted my head off of Jessica to respond.

"I never thought I'd say this, but I love getting fucked! Your dick feels soooo good," I said.

"Then I have a question. Will you agree to be our girl every time you visit?" He asked. He had stopped fucking me and was holding himself balls deep inside me.

Now I was really surprised. This started as a one time thing last night and I decided to do it one more time tonight. Now he was asking for me to fool around with them every time I saw them? Was this his idea or was Jessica involved too? My mind was going a mile a minute and his huge dick was lodged all the way up my ass. That was short lived though, because when I didn't answer right away, he pulled all the way out. Not only that, Jessica moved her mouth off my dick. I groaned in disappointment as both sources of pleasure had stopped.

Tom spanked my ass hard and asked, "So are you going to be our girl or what?"

I couldn't focus on his question because all I was thinking about is getting him back inside me. I was moving my ass around and reaching behind me to grab his dick, trying to accomplish that. I heard him giggle as he realized what I was doing. Meanwhile Jessica was lightly licking my dick, teasing me instead of sucking me. They were driving me crazy. Tom finally pressed his head against my rim and held still. I tried to push back on him, but he grabbed my hips and held me in place.

"I think you better answer," Jessica said to me, "Do you want to be our girl or not?"

THIRTY MINUTES EARLIER

My suitcase had arrived, but instead of changing into my normal clothes, I went right for the bag of goodies Jessica had bought for me. It was a Victoria's Secret bag full of lingerie. I had been wearing a white bra and thong all day underneath one of her dresses. I pulled out a white garter belt and stockings out of the bag. I pulled off my dress and added the accessories to the bra and panty set I was already wearing. I checked my makeup in the mirror and walked into their bedroom. I sat on their bed with my back against the headboard and waited. Not too much later I heard them walking down the hallway. They paused at my room and when they saw I wasn't there, they walked into their bedroom. When they saw me all decked out in lingerie on their bed they both smiled.

I said "I'd like to spend my last night having fun in here with you guys again if that's ok."

Jessica quickly pulled her dress over her head and Tom dropped his shorts and boxers. Jessica slowly removed her bra and panties and joined me on the bed. She started kissing me and we made out as Tom finished getting undressed and joined us on the bed. Kissing Jessica was awesome. I still wasn't used to it, but she was the best kisser I've ever been with.

We stopped kissing and Tom said, "If you want to share our bed again its going to be a little different than last night."

"Okayyyyy," I said, sounding confused.

"Don't worry Sweetie, you'll still get to play with both of us and you'll definitely get off multiple times," Jessica said.

"Yeah it's just that tonight we're in charge," he said.

"But of course if something hurts you just let us know. We're not into pain or leaving bruises or anything," she said.

"So you want to use me for your pleasure instead of tit for tat like last night? That sounds so...hot!" I said.

Tom grabbed Jessica's breast with one hand and my bra covered man boob with the other and said, "There will be plenty of Tits!

We all laughed.

"Is that ok with you Sweetie?" Jessica asked.

"Since this is my last night and I'll probably never do this again, I'm in" I said.

"I have a feeling that after tonight, you're going to want more and more," Tom said.

"Me too!" Jessica said. "Now best friend of mine, help me suck my husband's cock!"

I crawled over to Tom and Jessica was on the other side. She licked the side of his dick and motioned to me to do the same. We met at the tip and started to kiss. We were making out around Tom's dick. We would take breaks and alternate taking him in our mouths. As we were blowing him together he was sitting back and enjoying the view, occasionally shouting out 'Oh yeah!' or 'Suck that dick!' He began to get harder and just as he was about to cum she pushed his dick it into my mouth and I swallowed his entire load.

Jessica excused herself to go to the bathroom and left me and Tom alone on the bed. He didn't say anything and started to feel me up. He was rubbing my man boobs through my bra and my nipples and dick were getting hard. He noticed and pulled me in for a kiss. This wasn't our normal kiss. This time he was strong, like a man kisses a girl. I was enjoying playing the submissive role, especially because he was such a great kisser. Without stopping our make out session he rolled us over, landing on top of me. In this position I could feel his dick getting hard again while pressing against mine.

"Ready for me Baby," he asked.

"Mmmmm," I replied.

He flipped me onto my knees and pulled off my panties, throwing them across the room. My dick was rock hard and there was a string hanging out of my ass.

"What's this?" He asked, as he pulled on the string and laughed hysterically.

"Um" I started to say, totally embarrassed.

"Have you been wearing this all day?" He asked, still laughing.

I was getting a little upset and said, "Well you shot so much up inside of me, Jessica didn't want me to leak all over the place!"

"That's my wife, always thinking," he said.

He yanked on the string and pulled the tampon out quickly. I gasped at the sudden feeling.

"Ahhh. I feel so empty," I groaned.

"No worries, I'll fix that!" He said loudly.

He pushed his dick against my hole and pressed in until he was balls deep.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"I think you better answer," Jessica said to me, "Do you want to be our girl or not?"

Now I knew she was in on it too. Had she planned this the whole time, or did they just come up with it together after last night? I guess it didn't matter, because either way I wanted this.

"Okay, Yes! I'll be your girl! I yelled. "Just keep fucking me with your amazing cock!"

"So every time you visit I can expect to enjoy both of my girls?" Tom asked.

"Yes!" I screamed.

He pushed his cock all the way inside me and Jessica took me all the way into her mouth at the same time. They both held still and I finally felt wonderful again. This was unfortunately temporary, because they both pulled out again, and asked me more questions.

"Will you wear lingerie around your house and text us pictures?" He asked. "Will you wear panties to work if we ask you to?"

I was so horny and desperate to cum I would agree to just about anything right now.

I screamed, "YES! YES! Anything! I'll do whatever you guys want! Just keep fucking me and blowing me!"

That must have been the right answer because they both started again. I must have really turned Tom on because it was only a minute or two later before I felt his dick swell and he blew his load inside me. It was the fourth time I had taken his cum in my ass in less than 24 hours and it was his fastest fuck yet!

Since I was concentrating on getting fucked, blown, and agreeing to things that I never would have dreamed of, I had been neglecting Jessica's pussy. Tom had pulled out of me and pushed my head back down towards her, telling me to get back to work.

"I'm gonna sit back and relax and watch my two girls get each other off!" He said.

I went to town and tried to give Jessica the best orgasm she's ever had. Well I guess since the one I gave her this afternoon. It wasn't long before both of us came hard. The whole time Jessica and I were going down on each other Tom was watching and stroking himself hard again.

"Ok girls, time to change it up," he said to the both of us.

He looked at me and said, "I haven't fucked my wife since you've been here, so I'm gonna fuck her doggy style. I want you to just watch unless one of us tells you to join in."

That certainly sounded like an order and I since I agreed to do what they wanted, I nodded.

Tom slapped Jessica on the ass and she got into position on her knees. I had never seen two people have sex before in person, and I was going to enjoy this. I was also so horny, that I hoped I wouldn't be just a spectator for long.

Tom wasted no time and slammed his dick all the way inside Jessica's pussy. I thought she would scream, but being used to her husband, she just moaned in acceptance. I watched him fuck her for a while and then I saw Jessica lick her lips in my direction. I took this as an invitation, so I grabbed the back of her head and we starting making out while her husband's dick was thrusting in and out of her.

After a while she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear 'Suck on my Tits!' I rolled onto my back and slid underneath them. I took her left nipple into my mouth and rubbed the right one. I alternated until I felt her shudder above me. The pleasure of getting fucked and having her boobies sucked triggered an orgasm. Since Tom had just cum inside me, he would be good for a while.

I broke the rules and made the next move on my own. I hoped they wouldn't mind. I moved lower until I had a close up view of his dick going in and out of her pussy. I started to lick his shaft as he fucked her and was alternating between tonguing his dick and her pussy.

"Oh yeah you dirty girl!" He yelled. "Lick my dick while I fuck your best friend!"

I was used to him calling me a girl by now and I was really enjoying our wild sex adventure. I was still licking his dick when I felt him pull it all the way out of her. I knew Jessica still had her plug in, because I saw it earlier when I was eating her out. Tom must have just noticed.

"Whoa! Did my girl fuck my wife in the ass this afternoon? He asked.

Jessica moaned "Yes!"

He yanked the plug out of her ass and quickly replaced it with his dick. This time she yelped. Although I had fucked her ass earlier, and it had been plugged all day, Tom's dick was much bigger than both. I was still underneath them and I felt Jessica tapping my knee like she was trying to get my attention. I slid myself up to see what she wanted. Tom was fucking her ass so hard she could barely speak. She however was able to lift her hands off the mattress and make a gesture. She made a circle with one hand while using one finger to enter the circle and go in an out. Whoa, she didn't mean...? I gave her a suggestive look and she nodded.

No way! She wanted me to fuck her pussy at the same time Tom was fucking her ass. Our time together was about to get even wilder! The only way for this to work with Tom fucking her from behind was for me to get back underneath them and for her to ride me. My dick had been hard the whole time and when she suggested we both fuck her at the same time I felt it throb. As I slid myself down I locked eyes with Tom. He gave me a confused look as if to say 'What are you doing?' Finally I thought to myself, something they haven't planned!

I lined myself up with her pussy, but the way Tom was thrusting it was tough to get inside. For the first time in a long time Jessica used her words.

"Babe, can you stop for one second?" She asked.

Jessica leaned forward as Tom slid out of her ass a bit. She lined herself on top of my dick and slid herself down. Realizing what was happening Tom yelled.

"Holy Shit! Are you sure Babe?" Tom asked.

"Mmmm," Jessica said as she began to ride me.

Tom resumed fucking her, but not as fast. It didn't take long for the three of us to develop a rhythm. I was going deep inside of her as he was pulling out and vice versa. Jessica was panting and screaming as she had both of her holes filled at the same time for the first time in her life. I noticed her having at least two orgasms, but I have a feeling she had more. I was so turned on that I'm ashamed to say I didn't last too long after I got inside her. This was an unthinkable situation and I came hard inside my best friend again. I did my best to stay inside of her as I softened so Tom could finish. I slipped out just as he came inside her ass.

We were all exhausted and breathing heavily while we were lying on our backs.

"Guys, not to be a party pooper, but I have an early flight, so if you're both as tired as I am, I think I'll try to get a good night's sleep in my room," I said.

"Fine with me," Jessica said.

"Yeah, no problem, I have to go into work early tomorrow anyway. Jessica will take you to the airport. Thanks for coming and we'll be in touch. Hope to see you again real soon!" Tom said.

We both stood up and he gave me a Bro handshake with our fingers snapping and a quick hug. It was like we were two dude friends and it was like him fucking my brains out and us sharing his wife never happened. Except then as I started to walk away, he slapped my ass and laughed as it jiggled a bit.

I went into my room and took a shower before going to bed. I slept in a nightie and panties like I had the first night.

MORNING

Our sexcapades had tired me out and I had a great night's sleep. I took care of business in the bathroom and went to get dressed. I looked for my suitcase and it was nowhere to be found. I looked on the nightstand and there was another one of Jessica's notes.

"Good Morning Sweetie, I saw you slept in, but we need to get going soon. I put your suitcase in the car already. I hung some clothes up in the closet for you. Get dressed quick so we can get going. XOXO" and she ended with her patented kiss, leaving a lipstick mark.

I had a hunch what was behind those closet doors, and I hoped my best friend wouldn't embarrass me. I opened the closet and I was half right. On one hangar was a black t-shirt and jeans. On the other a pink thong, garter belt, and black stockings. Did she really expect me to wear this on the plane?

I looked at the clock and I only had 10 minutes before we had to leave. I thought for a minute about going commando in my jeans, but that would be more uncomfortable than wearing the thong. Then I realized she hadn't left me any socks and couldn't go barefoot in my sneakers. I was stuck and had to play along with her game.

I pulled on the stockings first and then strapped the garter belt around my waist before attaching the stockings. I put the thong on last, remembering hearing that it's easier to pee that way. I put on my jeans and sneakers and they concealed the pink lingerie very well. I felt relieved that she hadn't left me a bra, because I felt that might be harder to hide. I put on my t-shirt and walked towards the front door.

Jessica was waiting for me and I punched her lightly in the arm. "Bitch!" I said.

"What?" She asked, laughing. "Did you not like my wardrobe choices?"

"No they're great," I said, sarcastically.

"Just think about how hot you'll feel on the plane. Your first time wearing panties out of the house and you'll be thinking about us the whole time!" She said.

She dropped me at the airport and we said our goodbyes. I thanked her for a wonderful trip and she thanked me for coming. We talked or texted almost every day anyway so it's not like we wouldn't hear from each other. Walking through the airport went off without a hitch and no one suspected what was underneath my jeans.

About halfway through my flight I got a text from Tom. It was a group chat with me, Tom, and Jessica.

"Hey Girl, we hope you are having a good flight. We want you to go to the bathroom, drop your pants and take a picture of what's underneath. Jessica told me I have to see what you're wearing," Tom Texted.

My face turned bright red and I started to get hard in my panties. Not wanting to disappoint them, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to take good pictures in the cramped bathroom, but I made due. I got a good shot of the front with my panties, thong and garter belt and I was able to turn enough to get a shot of the reflection of my thong splitting my ass cheeks in the mirror. By this time I was completely hard and I took a close up picture of my erection for them. I sent the three pictures to them before going back to my seat.

"Damn girl! I can't believe you wore that for us on the plane! Looking good!" Tom texted

"He didn't have much of a choice lol," Jessica texted us both. "Enjoy the rest of your flight, and text us when you get home."

When I got home I texted them and unpacked my suitcase. Jessica had packed me all of the lingerie she bought for me and included a pair of her used panties, probably the ones she wore the afternoon of our time of just the two of us. I made room in one of my drawers for everything.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Two weeks had gone by and I hadn't really thought about the lingerie in my drawer. I was busy at work and even though I was talking to Jessica all the time, neither of us mentioned what happened during my visit.

It was a Friday night when Tom called. It was weird because he never called. For a second I thought something was wrong with Jessica.

"Hey," I answered.

"How's my girl doing?" He asked in a seductive voice.

"Huh?" I asked. Of course I knew what he was talking about, but I wanted to play the game.

"Oh sweetheart, are you having a case of Girl Brain?" He asked.

"I'm not sure I know why you're calling me a girl and sweetheart," I said.

"No problem, I'll remind you," he said. "While you were begging me to fuck you in the ass you agreed to wear lingerie when we asked you. You also agreed to and send us pictures just like you did on the plane. Does that ring a bell?"

"I think so," I said reluctantly, still not wanting to give in just yet.

"Don't be like that. The three of us had a great time together and this is just a way to keep those memories alive until we see you again," he said.

"Ok-ay" I said in a sing-song way.

"Great, now pick out your favorite set, put it on, take a picture and text it to us on our group chat," he said. "You have 15 minutes."

I walked over to the dresser and opened my lingerie drawer. It was still weird that not only did I have a lingerie drawer, but that a dude just called me and asked me to model it for him. I guess I was modeling it for him and his wife, but still, who was I kidding, I was totally into it.

As I was looking through my choices, a personal text from Jessica came in. "Are you ok with all of this? I know Tom can be a little bit controlling and if you don't want to do what he's asking, just forget it. I love you!"

I stared at her text for a minute before answering. "To tell you the truth I find it kinda HOT. If it gets out of control I'll let you know. I love you more!"

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers
12