Lost Suitcase Adventure - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied with an emoji of a kissing face.

I focused back on the drawer. I didn't really have a 'Favorite Set', in fact I hadn't looked at anything since I put it away. I picked up the first thing I thought they'd like which was a Black D cup Bra. I found the breast inserts and the matching Black Thong. I had a pair of Black Stay-Up Stockings, so I didn't have to deal with a garter belt. That was better since I didn't have much time. I put everything on and willed my dick to stay soft. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked ridiculous, like a guy wearing lingerie. I didn't have a wig or makeup like I did at their house, so I took a picture from my neck down. It actually looked pretty good, with my enhanced breasts and virtually hairless body. I attached it to the group text and hit send, just barely making the 15 minute time limit.

Less than 10 seconds later Tom replied, "Looking HOT Girl!"

This was followed by a picture of his hard dick. For the first time in my life I had received a dick pic.

Jessica was not far behind and texted, "Love it Sweetie!"

The she followed with a picture of her naked breasts. I had never received a naked picture from a woman either, so now they were even.

"Good girl," Tom texted, "Now here's what we want you to do. Wear lingerie all weekend. We may text you for a picture and if we do, you have 5 minutes to send us a picture. Then on Monday we want you to wear panties to work and send us two pictures 3 hours apart, one at your desk and one in the bathroom. We want you to have fun, not get in trouble. Talk soon."

I listened to what Tom had said and stayed in lingerie all weekend. I wasn't brave enough to leave the house, but I switched outfits throughout the day and sent pictures when they requested them. I was so turned on I jerked off three times each day either looking at Tom's Dick Pic or Jessica's Breasts.

Wearing panties at work was uneventful, and no one suspected anything. First I closed my office door and took a picture of the front and back of my Red Thong. Then I went into the bathroom and did the same. Both times Tom replied with a Fire emoji and Jessica just replied with a Thumbs Up, which made me laugh.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Three months had gone by with the occasional text requesting me to dress up and send pictures. What I hadn't told them was that I had expanded my collection. I had a months worth of bras and panties, plus other lingerie so I had something to sleep in every night. I didn't have the balls to go shopping in a store and Amazon had everything anyway. It took a few orders to build up my guts, but I finally decided to order a dress, makeup, and a blonde wig.

When the next text came I wanted to surprise them. Even though I was home I told them I was out and needed an hour. They agreed.

I was already wearing a bra and panties while watching TV, and I added a garter belt and stockings before taking a picture. Then I put my dress on, did a full makeup job, and styled my wig. My dress was what they call a 'Little Black Dress' that ended just above my knees. I had even bought some clip on earrings and a necklace to complete the look.

First I sent my typical lingerie picture of me from the neck down. Then before they could respond I sent the second picture which was a full body shot of me in all dolled up in my dress, jewelry, and beautiful face!

"Damn girl, we have to go clubbing when you come down!" Jessica texted.

Tom didn't reply right away which was unusual. Five minutes later I got another dick pic from him. Except this time there was a white glob of cum on the tip of his dick. Did he just jerkoff to me? That got me so turned on that I stripped off my dress and beat my dick until I came all over my panties.

The following Monday I was treated to some good news by my boss. They wanted to open up a satellite office in Florida and he wanted me to check out the area. Luckily it was the next town over from Jessica and Tom, so I already knew it was perfect. When I told them I was coming down, Tom insisted I wear full lingerie under my work clothes on the plane. That was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Jessica picked me up at the airport and had a cute sundress waiting for me when we got to the house. I stripped off my clothing and put the dress on over the lingerie I had been wearing. Tom came home about 15 minutes later and we both stood up from the couch to greet him. He totally ignored Jessica and without saying a word to me, he spun me around and bent me over the arm of the couch. He flipped up the skirt of my dress and took in the sight of my ass framed by my garters and thong. He pulled down my panties and I heard the sound of his belt buckle hitting the floor.

He was balls deep inside me in an instant. Although I had been dressing at home, I hadn't played with my ass at all. I was as tight as my first time and it took some time to get used to being fucked again. Tom must have missed me, because he was jackhammering away at my hole. I looked up to see Jessica and she was smiling. Her dress was pulled up and she was fingering herself as Tom fucked me. I had a massive prostate orgasm right before Tom exploded in my ass. I was so happy to be back!

EPILOGUE

Tom, Jessica and I continued our wild sex romp while I was in Florida for work. He fucked my ass at least a dozen times and I got to have sex with Jessica multiple times too. It was sad when I had to go back home, but a month later the company decided to open that new office and I quickly volunteered to run it. They offered to help me find a place to live, but I told them I would handle it, and I moved in with Jessica and Tom permanently!

We moved the bed out of the guest room and it became my huge walk in closet and dressing area. I spent every night in their bed, which had become our bed now. I was Girl Jesse the entire time I was at home and didn't wear male clothes unless I went to work. Jessica and Tom insisted I wear panties and stockings underneath my suit pants, and we agreed it was ok to go to work without a bra. My toenails were always painted in red or pink and I would put on fake fingernails and clip on earrings when I got home as part of my changing routine.

It took some convincing, but they eventually talked me into getting B cup breast implants. They were small enough to hide under my work clothes, but they were big enough to play with and show off some cleavage in my low cut tops and dresses. I had resisted, but having boobs was so much better than wearing the inserts. They felt awesome too! The first time we all got to play with them, Tom titty fucked me while I licked the head of his dick and Jessica blew me.

I finally ventured outside all dressed up and with my new assets. Jessica and Tom surprised me at dinner with a diamond ring and a wedding band. I would wear both when I was with them and just the wedding band when I was at work. If anyone asked about the ring, at work I told them I had eloped with my best friend, which was kinda true.

Jessica came with me to all my work functions as my 'wife'. We always had a great time at these and would laugh about what she and Tom were going to do to me when we got home. It was certainly not the life I had planned back when I was in high school with Jessica, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

THE END!

12