Lost the Battle, Won the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes as the last drops leaked out the tip of his cock, and he wiped them off on the cleanest bit of skin he could find on her face. "Not a whore, anymore, huh?" he asked her with a condescending laugh. "Baby, you've always been a whore. And you'll always be a whore. And I'm going to use you until I get tired of you." He put his pants back on and watched with a smirk as the cum dripped down off her chin and onto her neck and shirt. "Actually..." He stared at her for a moment before pulling his phone out of his back pocket and taking a photo of her, dripping cum on her knees in front of the dumpster. "There. Now that'll make sure you never forget where you belong again. Or who you belong to."

"Thank you daddy," she whispered, ashamed, aroused, and thoroughly abused.

"Of course, little whore. Now would you like to go back in the diner and get some food?"

"Okay, daddy," she said. She lifted the hem of her shirt to wipe her face clean, but he smacked her hand down.

"Dumb whore. You know better than that. If you clean up, how will everyone know what you've just been doing out here?" He rolled his eyes.

"Of course, daddy." She suppressed a smile as she began following him towards the front of the building. Although she had lost the battle, somehow, as she wore her brand new white flag on her face for all to see, she didn't feel anything but triumph.

12