All Comments on 'Lost Then Found'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS NO WONDER AFTER SERVING IN THE EAST

how Mr Kismet steps in and assumes control. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one

Thanks for a good story. Ain't a damn thing wrong with a happy ending, we need more of them in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Just finished reading your story. I do believe this is one of your best ones yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely story.

Of course when I saw your name I knew that I am in for an enjoyable read.

Thank you

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
That must have been one gynormas condo

Because if he was living there, they were bound to meet sometime, maybe in the kitchen, or living room, or . . . . .

"Maureen met a widower living in the same condo and they got married"

I know, I am old fashioned, but, really, they should have gotten married before he started living in the same condo.

GatorRickGatorRickover 9 years agoAuthor
rightbank

A condo can refer to the entire complex of apartments as well as an individual apartment. Sorry you were confused.

burningloveburningloveover 9 years ago
As always, A good read!

I seek out stories with a military romantic flavor.

You never fail to entertain and provide a little (or more) emotion.

You have a gift for excellent story-telling.

Thanks for the stories! I've read then all!

ranger86ranger86over 9 years ago

OAs an Iraq combat vet well done thanks

db448db448over 9 years ago
Good character. Bit rushed though.

I liked the characters but the plot points came one after the other with no time to process or enjoy the ride. Would have liked to savor this a little more.

whiteyfatswhiteyfatsover 9 years ago
o_O

Holy shit, I'm from Starke! But Gators are yuck, FSU 4 life >_>

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Heartwarming and great feel good story.

As enjoyable as it was, I wanted much more. Many authors ramble on in many directions in one scene taking excursions to others. This story has the potential to be a great outline for a novel. I think best selling one. At anyrate, GatorRick is quite an entertaining author and among the best of the best. This story gets my 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

What a well written story. It touched my soul. thank you.

Dexter_SDexter_Sover 8 years ago
Well...

Your stories are generally heartwarming. But there is so little character development. Too much rushed. Sometimes a little elaboration is needed.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
great story

thanks

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
So Touching

Love ur stories. Let Dexter_S write his own if he's not satisfied with ur character development. I think your characters r full enough, no elaboration needed. You are one of my favorite writers and are responsible for making Romance, right there along with Loving Wives as my preferred categories from which I'm willing to edit stories. Thanks for all ur endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im old

im old and have lost the loveof my life, but have wonderful loving daughter and her husband, three grandsons and their special mates and a great grandson. so am thankful. but your stories sure make me cry. good work.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Beautifully structured story

In this story you had to know the ending before you wrote the beginning, the result is a well integrated tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfection in writing

You would have to be daft not to see this is a CLASSIC STORY Perfect in every way shape or form. 10 stars Love you all! Bye. Greg

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Children are meant to be happy and safe. Even if they are adopted. Being raised in a family with 2 half siblings, I can almost relate to these 3 kids. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another winner!

You have just became my favorite author. I wish there was a 20 button. Maybe I'm an old softy but the happy endings I love. Keep up the great writing.6F5E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRILLIANT!

I loved it! May I ask! PLEASE WRITE MORE FANTASTIC STORIES!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US! GREG!

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tear jerker to be sure .

Absolutely beautiful story . Had me in tears at different points . You managed to portray a wide variety of emotions and experiences . From total innocence and unbridled love . To absolute Evil and despicable intolerance . You managed to instill all possible emotions into the reader . From absolute disgust and hatred towards the terrorist to sadness through to happiness and joy 😂. Especially towards the two little girls and their very special parents . Please keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

Huh! And old Jake Rivers finally got a real job and had a good woman make an honest man out of him. Priceless. But seriously, this is a great story, definitely a tear- jerker of the highest order. Thank you, GatorRick, for sharing it with us. This is without a doubt a 5 star effort, 10 stars if I could rate it that high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAPPY

to be introduced to GatorRick with this story. Only a handful of writers on Literotica who can write a story like this one where the writing is so good I do not notice the writing but my mind is on the story it tells, leaving me with a tear on my face and happiness in my heart.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tears in my eyes.

Every time I read this story my eyes fill with tears. I cannot think of any other story that impacts me so much.

Thomas_MaloryThomas_Maloryabout 5 years ago
So good - loved it

I cried my eyes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wondered what that was at my feet

It was my heart that was ripped from my chest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heartwarming

Wonderful story. It might help to place in your preface that tissues may be required. 5 STARS CC

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago

Heart warming Indeed!

Yes, not only military folks deal with PTSD, and it is no laughing matter as I can personally attest. There is much less understanding and help for civilian sufferers, but if you are lucky, as I was, it can be found. there is life and joy after trauma and this story filled my heart. To find yourself, give yourself away to others! Thank you.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story. I only wish that there were others out there doing what these two did.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a heart warming story. Well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made me cry again. BTW I knew what Usafas meant right from the start.

penneydog55penneydog55about 2 years ago

How can You not love this beautiful story. Yes I'm a sap for happiness in stories. I may have commented before but Hey two for one offer. 5🌟👍😁

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I can't help reading this over and over again. The scene at the orphanage in Baltimore shows a guiding hand. The one man the girls would trust came to find them.

They were afraid of men because bad men had killed their family. Then came their Usafas and he made them feel safe, then he had to leave.

Then concerned for them, he found them, and they felt safe again. Usafas was the only one able to take away their fear.

Little Sima saying she was not afraid anymore Daddy, meant that with their Usafas, they could let go of their fear and finally enjoy life again.

bleeepbleeepalmost 2 years ago

If I ever need to check my tear ducts, this story will do nicely.

DOC226DOC226over 1 year ago

What a heart warming story. Not the typical tear-jerkier, but with a very sweet twist.

woodrangewoodrange10 months ago

Great story.giving hope to children !!! Doesnt get much better than this. Plus the rest of the story was really enjoyable. Time well spent 5 stars

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Well done

I only want two things from a author when they write their stories, a brilliant storyline AND a happy ending, you gave us both. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous