Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back down she went with even more speed this time. Michael couldn't bear it much longer; he could feel his orgasm coming on. Alexis kept up the same pace bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Alexis-" Michael breathed. "Alexis, I'm gonna cum."

Alexis peered her eyes up at him through her brow and looked back down.

It was too much and, in that moment, Michael could feel the pressure build and suddenly release. He pushed to give his cum a bit more force and be able to feel it go through his penis. Alexis in turn pushed him back into her throat so the cum went straight through. Her tight throat around him as he came was almost unbearable and Michael felt the room spinning.

When he regained his composure, Alexis pulled her head back up and smiled. "You taste good. And look at that, you're still rock hard."

Michael looked down and saw she was right. Despite his incredible orgasm, his erection hadn't subsided. He still felt horny, like he hadn't cum at all.

Alexa stood up and leaned forward to kiss Michael. Her face was sloppy with split and cum, but he didn't care.

She grabbed his hand and stood him up, then guided him up the stairs to the room in the straight back. Inside was her bedroom, with a bed off to the right and a TV on the opposite wall. Some clothes were strewn about the floor but nothing excessive. The dresser on the wall opposite the door was beige colored and on top of it sat various sculptures.

Alexis led Michael to the bed and laid him on his back. She walked over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out a condom, opening it as she walked back.

Alexis stood in front of Michael and pulled down her blue panties. Her pussy looked a lot like Michael had imagined it. She didn't seem to shave much, but the dark hair on her pale skin looked very good,

Alexis carefully unrolled the condom on Michael's cock and climbed onto the bed with her knees sitting beside his hips. She grabbed his penis and slowly lowered herself onto it, guiding it into her.

Michael could tell even through the condom how wet she was as he slid right in. She slowly rode him up and down rhythmically with her eyes closed. Michael watched as her tight body convulsed and contorted, her pale skin seeming to illuminate itself in the moonlit room.

Over time she sped up, and Michael grabbed her hips to guide the pace a little bit. He didn't feel close to cumming, but he wanted this moment to last as long as possible,

After a while, Alexis climbed off of him. She silently gestured for him to stand up, and she took his place on the bed on her back. Michael stood at the bed and saw he was just a little too tall to comfortably fuck her from there, and so he went to the top and grabbed a pillow and put it under her.

"You do know what you're doing." Alexis said.

Michael smirked and pushed himself into her. At this angle it felt even more incredible than before. Michael started slowly but quickly increased pace until both were breathing heavily, Michael in exhaustion and Alexis in pleasure.

Michael reached forward and grabbed Alexis's hand, guiding it to her clit. "Rub it, it will feel so much better." Alexis did as she was told.

Michael grabbed onto Alexis's legs and used them as leverage to start fucking her even harder. The room filled with sounds of their sex as her bed knocked against the wall. Thankfully it was the wall opposite of the other apartment. Alexis couldn't stifle her moans which turned to a step below screaming as her body began to quake. She pulled her hand from her clit, but Michael didn't slow down. Michael could feel her insides convulsing around him, and he relished in the accomplishment, even if it was probably her hand that did the heavy lifting.

When Alexis came down from her high, she looked Michael in the eyes with a look of complete satisfaction, mixed with determination to make him cum. The two didn't break eye contact when Michael felt his own orgasm coming again.

"I'm going to cum soon." Said Michael through his teeth.

"I want it on my face. Cum on my face." Said Alexis desperately.

Michael was surprised to see this side of her, but he obliged. When he had gotten close enough, he pulled himself from her and removed the condom.

Alexis got back on her knees below Michael and began to suck him once again with vigor. She pulled him from her mouth and stroked him with her hand furiously.

With a sudden rise Michael felt himself about to cum and as much as he wanted to close his eyes, he fought through it. To watch.

Michael pulled her hand off so he could finish himself off. Alexis closed her eyes and opened her mouth with her tongue sticking out to catch as much as she could. When the first shot came out, she scrunched her face in surprise, but quickly relaxed again for the rest of it. With each convulsion a thick rope of cum shot from him and over Alexis's face landing all over. Michael was surprised how much came out of him and how long it lasted, especially since this was his second orgasm of the night.

With a few last dribbles, it was finally over. Michael's penis began to soften, and Alexis sat on her knees with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She leaned forward to lick his head, which was extremely sensitive. Michael recoiled a bit, but Alexis was gentle.

Alexis opened her cum covered eyes and Michael admired her. She somehow looked more beautiful than ever with the mess of spit and cum all over her face. Alexis stood up and pulled a hand towel from the bottom of her dresser, handing it to Michael. "Here, clean off your dick with this."

Alexis walked out of the room and turned into the bathroom, the other door up there. Michael could hear some water running for a little bit as she cleaned herself off. Alexis came back into the room and got into the bed, gesturing for Michael to join her. The two laid down naked in the bed and closed their eyes to sleep until morning.

12