Lost to the Night

Story Info
Prostitute takes on her last Client in the dark of the light.
2.4k words
3.67
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved the night, but hated the dark.

To anyone who didn't understand, this may seem an illogical statement. In fact, she had never met anyone who seemed to understand. Yet it was the truth. Heaven may have been a bright wonderland of endless happiness, but paradise was the cool embrace of the night, full of potential and vital life. The people were more alive, free to be themselves. The feral beasts roamed the urban wasteland, picking on the forgotten relics of the diurnal waste. The limits were gone, the dangers were unseen, and the troubles of society shed its wrappings, exposing itself to all who had the sight to see in troubled dreams and nocturnal ramblings.

She was once a creature of the day, treading the same tired paths, holding herself to a hypocritical standard, shunning those who were free. Though the night called to her leashed spirit, her childhood fear of the beings that lurked in the shadows kept her in day's embrace. Her 25th birthday seemed to suddenly come upon her, an unwelcome intruder in the banal security of her world. The siren call of Mani sang sweeter as she came to hate the existence she had erected for herself.

One night, she decided to ignore the call no longer, and with barely a second's hesitation cut all ties to her previous life, moving cities to a tall dark metropolis. Here, she embraced Nox's gift, and became a denizen of the night. She became a familiar sight to all who sought to taste freedom, her clothing a peacock's display, attracting all who burned with the same desire. She gave herself to all who sought her path from tyranny, and hunted those whose lust blinded themselves to the truth of the world. When not hunting, she sought to embrace all that was unknown to her world, to reach the roots of the universe. All thought became action, all imagination became the world, and dream was a realm indistinguishable from the mundane existence she had fled.

She knew that not all she saw was right. Her entire life she had seen echoes, shape and sound where none existed. Those who knew her sight mocked her as they mocked her career, calling her a drugged out whore, a crazy prostitute, a distracted escort. Yet she let these slide off, for they always returned for her services, and for her part she continued to embrace these delusions, for to do otherwise would merely bring light where light needn't be.

She always kept one rule, however. She would fuck in an alley, in their apartment, on the unlit street. But she refused to enter the streetlights, to use the light of signs or the illumination of a flashlight. This was for no mystical reason. She merely hated the dark behind the lights, the gaps where shadows lived and lurked, watching and whispering into her ear. They offered insight to the future and the present as much as they twisted the past.

Tonight was no different. She was against the building she preferred, a closed down factory with all of the lights shut down. She was wearing her usual getup, heeled boots over tight leather pants that failed to leave the shape of her body to the imagination. She wore a biker jacket on top, with a thin leather vest with a window cut open that seemed to barely hold her tits in. She was a curvy figure, with a face of innocent beauty that caused men to wish to either protect her or else deflower and corrupt the perceived innocence. Her hair was long, reaching down to her shoulder blades, dark like the air around her. Her eye were a bright blue, and with light makeup and her fit and young physique she knew she attracted the eyes of all who looked.

She was well known to the locals, and it wasn't long after arriving that a car pulled up. It parked, and from the driver's seat a man got out. He wore black, baggy pants, and a red tropical shirt, with a picture of hula girls on it. His beard was oiled and straightened into a point, and his head was bare, scalp devoid of any hair. His eyes shone with a strange sort of vibrant light, and he seemed to grin as his eyes roved over her curvy body. He was a repeat customer, and had shut off his headlights and all internal lights, leaving his face and body easy to see.

He was the leader of a nearby cult, though based off reports it sounded more like a swingers club. He returned at least once a week, and seemed to be taken with her, often asking her to tell of her other customers, even during sex, asking her to describe them in great detail as he went to town on her. He often asked about the same people again and again, asking for various details of seemingly insignificant details, such as the arrangement of their hair or the shape of their feet. She didn't care about that, as he wouldn't have been the first foot fetishist she had to service. In fact, he was one of her favorite, and the fact he was a repeat customer only rose him higher up. No matter what they did, whether it was a facefuck, anal, or even just cuddling and talking that he sometimes requested, he always asked her to describe people's eyes, and asking after those whose eyes gleamed.

The line of questioning maybe should have bothered her more, especially as most whose eyes gleamed ended up joining his cult, and often their eyes grew brighter as they retreated into the dark. Perhaps it should have bothered her that her sight worked so well in the day, that despite the dark around her she could see every detail, feel every desire from those she was with as if they stood in a blazing spotlight. Yet it didn't, for she knew that discovering the reasons would be pointless. Some things are just as they are, and she did all she could to convince herself that it was normal, or a habit from her nocturnal habitats.

The man had no name, but merely walked closer, until she could feel his hot breath on her face. "Madam." She fought the urge to laugh, the contrast of his politeness compared to how she would have him in a few minutes, sweating and swearing as she did her best to suck the soul of his body and bring him back. She didn't tell him, but her landlord was an asshole, and the extra money he always gave, as well as the blowjobs, were the only reason he hadn't kicked her out on accusations of doing drugs. She didn't need to stay there, but it felt safe, and it was the only place she could be certain was real, not filled with energy and movement and gleaming eyes.

"Sisyphus". The name was ridiculous, and made no sense as he had no eternal burden, but men wanted an easily impressed and stupid woman, so she obliged. Perhaps he chose the name as a joke, as he had mentioned he was eternally free from burdens during their first session when she asked about the name. "So baby, you want to do it right here, or back at your place?..." She whispered this last part, bringing shivers to his body. "I have a place. I will give you triple the normal rate, but you'll have to do something for me."

Triple. She was instantly nervous. No one ever spent that much, not even him, on something as mundane as sex, not except out of desperation. "Triple my normal rate." Her eyes widened. He usually doubled the rate of anyone else, and she was already known as an expensive even among the inordinately expensive, as she was considered gifted. But this would bring her up six times, allowing her to finish her work and go somewhere with people, somewhere mundane and noisy, somewhere totally different and not worry about rent for months. She couldn't say no, even if she had to break a rule. "Deal."

He started walking her through the alley, and as she walked she felt his hand slowly slide down until it rested on her ass. It gave a slight squeeze and she stumbled, feeling herself heat a little. They turned several corners, passing a man crawling on the ground mumbling to himself, clearly high and in a different world. They turned the corner and she stopped.

There was a large park, overgrown with weeds and dead plants. Some grafitti was on the slide. But what caused her to start was the large street light directly overhead, illuminating the park. "I'm not going in there." He turned, and spun her until she was directly against him. "Look into my eyes." She didn't want to, but something made her look. They gleamed with a light as they stared into her, stripping her soul bare. "You can see beyond. I know why you hide from the light. You're scared of what you see." His hand found her throat, and he began squeezing as he leaned in and growled, staring into her eyes with his own captivating gleam. "I paid for you to do something. When we have fucked, you have always had control, even when you feigned to give it to me. You've left me vulnerable, and while it was amusing, I must regain that control. Therefore, you will follow me into the light, you will fuck me, and you will scream. You will be vulnerable, and you will surrender for me." She shook as he glared. She tried to fight back, to slap him, kick him in the balls, scream, anything. But her muscles refused to work as she felt something die within her. "Yes... Sir."

He grinned and let go of her throat, wrapping his arms around her and bringing her in closer to him in an embrace. He whispered in her ear as she felt tears try to form as she felt her will curl up and die. He let go and began walking towards the light. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she followed.

========================================================================

His maw widened as he grabbed her again, looping themselves into the buttons of her pants, unfastening them as she felt herself mash her body against his, trying to lose herself in the sex. He reached down a hand and felt her snatch, felt it wet and ready. She began moaning as she buried her face into his neck, Her dark hair spilled down his shoulder, a tender embrace as she sobbed. He growled, and ripped the pants down, exposing her bare legs and ass to the world. She cried out as he spun her around, shoving her against the metal slide as he swiftly pulled out his hardening cock, ramming all 6 inches into her.

She screamed as she felt him tear into her as usual. No matter how often he came or how often she fucked, he always seemed to penetrate her in a way no one else could, and the heat in her belly reached her mind immediately. She moaned as he began pulling out, his length rubbing itself along her insides, her pussy tightening around his rod. He pushed back in, and she felt it go deep within her, something filling an aching void she had forgotten she had. The nerves in her sang as the pressure built through her crotch and frame. He pulled her hair back, forcing her to look forward as he continued to pump faster.

In the distance, something moved. Quadripedal, it had long thick legs and a thin stick like body. A crest came from its head, and it chittered as it strode across, vanishing as it touched the light. Men came to the edge of the pool of light, gleaming eyes watching as they chattered in a nonsensical language, its syllables filled with poision and death. They whispered, reaching her ear as if they were breathing into it. She moaned and panted as the pressure continued to build, the men growing in number. From behind them stood things. They were larger than a man, and seemed to grow in number. They whooped and called, clattered and chirped as they crawled. Some moved on two limbs, bow legged and spiked. Some on four, praying mantis arms dragging massive abdomens forward. Some were nothing more than collections of mouths and eyes, blinking as they drifted towards through the air.

The pressure soon reached her head, and her vision grew blurry as she lost sight of the creatures. The masses grew, and her legs began to shake as she saw them begin approaching the edge of light. Leading them was a tall figure, that in contrast remained humanoid. It had no eyes unlike the rest, and its limbs were too long, shoulders too broad and head too bare. She could see no details, none of the oily skin and dripping green ooze that characterized the rest of the creatures that inhabited the dark. She knew she had to flee, to escape, but even as the thought came to her mind, she felt him pump up one more time, and then erupt, filling her deep with semen. The sensation of being filled was too much and she screamed as she felt her entire body clench. Her pussy grabbed his dick and squeezed everything out as the fog erupted into a storm in her mind. Her entire body shook and she could feel nothing but the nerves as they screamed in ecstasy. Her toes clenched and she collapsed, lost in the feelings.

After a few minutes, she looked up. She was alone in the light, and in the blinding darkness hidden by the false light she saw the creatures still waiting, all eyes on her. She tried to stand but found her legs wouldn't respond, and as she struggled to move she felt her pussy clench as she orgasmed again. She moaned as wave after wave filled her body, unable to move as her body rebelled against her. Thus, she was trapped in the embrace of ecstasy as the too tall thing reached the light, and its arms lengthened, reaching towards her.

The pleasure vanished as if it had never existed, and with cold rationality, she saw what the thing was that reached towards her, the burden that had chased her from the light and trapped her in its domain of darkness through temptation and through fear. She could only screamed as a fate worse than death came to her.