Lost to the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you no women of your own?"

"Us Weres are rare creatures, and mostly male from what I've seen. I think there has been some magics at play, but I don't know. Myself I've never scented a female weredog though I've met a female werewolf and wereraccoon. The wolf was mean as a snake and the raccoon was already mated."

We sat quietly for a long while. I kept thinking about the fact that he was a monster, and the way he'd first fucked me made sense now, but I thought of that old man ramming his cock into me and still voting to shun me from the only place I had ever known. Was that man any less of a monster? I thought of my mother, when she'd been grieving the death of her father, she'd met a man with soft eyes and an easy smile who'd made her laugh and she'd decided that that was enough.

"Is there anything else I should know about you and your ways?" I didn't want any more surprises, not if Cedar was asking me to make this decision.

"I also made a deal with a witch some years back, I do her hunting and she provides me with tonic and salves as well as protection magic." I nodded against his shoulder, this made sense how he was able to obtain enchanted oils and wine. Cedar cleared his throat letting me know that that was not all. "I'll have to fuck you in your front and back holes with some frequency so that when you relieve yourself the creatures of the woods will know your claimed." I felt my heart still. It was no longer a mystery why he'd been fooling with my back hole. What was a mystery to me was why I started to feel excited.

"Humph." Against my better judgement, I felt myself getting turned on by this weredog's blunt talk. Sliding my hands down his sides, I tickled his ribs and felt him wriggle against me. Using my right hand, I brought it between us and began to rub my clit slowly. "So, you'll have to fuck me up my ass for my safety, is it?"

Cedar groaned, "For someone so quiet you've got quite the mouth on you." His cock started to harden again, and it was my turn to groan as he began shift and rock, his cock grinding my insides in a way I was starting to become addicted to. Still rubbing my clit, I brought my mouth back to his ear breathing on it gently in a way I knew that he liked. I began to lick him there, making my way to his neck and finally to his mouth where I kissed him hard. I had not made it to the next town, I had not made my escape to freedom, but maybe I had found something better out here in the woods.

Cedar started pumping up into me, his knot back outside my hole. Grunting and groaning I kept rubbing my clit bringing myself closer and closer to completion. Into Cedar's ear I breathed, "My grandfather made a deal with a witch too. No women in my line die in childbirth. My own mother had nine of us and she never so much as tore. All grew to maturity." With that Cedar grabbed my ass and buried his cock into me. It hurt, to have something so deep inside, but already I found I liked that pain. It made all my thoughts scatter and left me only with feelings and intense pleasure. Cedar began to pull his cock almost all the way out before dropping me down on to it hard, each time his knot moving further and further inside of me.

"I'm going to fuck you every day. Hard. When you start to grow fat with my child, I'm still going to fuck you, ramming you until those pups are swimming around inside you desperate for room. I'm going to cum all over your body and shove my knot up your asshole." Cedar was shaking as he lost control. He continued to lift me high but was now shoving me down harder and harder on his cock, I could only grunt as I took his strokes. He ripped my hand from my clit shoving his own down there to rub me hard and I shattered around him. "I'm -- going -- to -- fucking -- own -- you!" He crammed his cock into me savagely with every word he spoke. I heard screaming and it took me a moment to realize it was my own. When his knot broke into me again, I groaned long and deep, cumming around him, my cunt creamy and soft and so hot as he filled me again with his seed. I panted as he finished in me. I may not have found the escape I wanted, but I'd found the freedom I craved with this man, this beast and for now that was enough.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it. This is my first time doing anything like this, so sorry if it's bad. If you liked leave a rating and review. I have some more ideas if this turns out to be something that people go for!!