All Comments on 'Lost Together'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You outdid yourself again

Too good! More words and I feel like I'll be insulting your amazing words. Keep it up!

Mark737Mark737about 9 years ago
Never a disappointment

As soon as I see you listed as the author. I know it will be a good read. You come through every time. No exaggerated body sizes. You leave that to our imagination.

Madison5WiscMadison5Wiscabout 9 years ago
Xarth!

Love your work......you are always a must read......

The mysteries of the last hike weaves itself into the fabric of this story.....hints without disclosure.

Wonderful.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
Liked it

As always you have written a good story .Love your work .

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Very Romantic

Thanks for a great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just a little thing but Really!!!they went camping again and in were

same situation as the year before but neither bothered bringing a towel #Really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

Quite loving and realistic. Can be the most wonderful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exactly

There are some situations that just allow you to be someone else. My cousin & I flew to Italy. She went because my wife - didn't. It seemed that we became different people when we landed. We became a couple. We were together. We made love in small Italian Hotels with old squeaky beds and weren't self-concious about the noise we made for fourteen days and nights. We were Lovers (capital L) but we had to come back home then. That was twenty years ago and we never spoke of it back in the U.S.. We had become cousins again. I haven't seen her in ten years, but I've no doubt that if we were to go back I would somehow find my greatest love all over again. Sometimes Home is NOT where the heart is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Nice!!

Enoyed. I had similar experience with an aunt that was my age! One of most memorable experiences of my life! Hope you have a sequel.

2fast2quick2fast2quickabout 9 years ago
Short and sweet, amazing

I loved it. You have a great ability to build likeable characters instantly, and to paint a picture with words. This is one of your shorter stories, but just as good as the others. I'm looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I love your style, how subtle you are to bring them together. Love love loved it!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Wish I had something original and witty to say

All the other positive reviews beat me to the thumbs up wherewithals. I did enjoy the suspense set up in terms of what form of wilderness wildness was going to manifest first . Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Certainly not in your top 25 stories. You've written better.

The fact that they already had done this before weakens the story. The characters weren't well developed at all. You should consider starting a series, but not with this one. 3/5. I won't kiss this story's ass like I did with some of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You. Are. The. King.

And I can't add much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wanting more

It is, indeed, rare when a story leaves me envying one of the characters in that story. I envy John. Vi is someone I would like to have met sometime in my life. This was a well written story that was enjoyable to read not only for the story itself, but for the lack of grammatical errors and blessed lack of swearing. Well done!

Perhaps a sequel...?

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Only 4* - a Rarity

Missed this when new, but better late.... Not one of Xarth's best tales, but still better than 95% of this site's offerings I guess it's because the hiking trip has been done to death. Not enough detail to make it real somehow, and we get some of Vi's feelings, but not John's. He is something of a foil to Vi, even though he apparently planned the trip. And why can they only express their love physically in the Great Beyond? No explanation. Nicely written, as always with Xarth, but we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

I have just read my ultimate wet dream... I hope my boner wont get too uncomfortable on my next hike with my girlfriend...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Camping with brothers.

I have three dee brothers and we love going backpacking. When we make camp, I am only allowed to wear skimpy panties. Then, after we eat, one by one they take me by the fire. Once we were right in the middle of a fun session when two Rangers tumbled I to our camp. They wanted to make sure I was not being help against my will. I told hem I was definitely there voluntarily and would be enjoying my there camp mates for the rest of the week. They smiled and walked off. I think hey wanted to join. I think I would have let them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Good

The writing is excellent. I would have loved to know how and when they started seeing each other as more than siblings, did an event happen that led them to see each other as sexually attractive, did they have internal external conflicts, is it just a putely siblings-with-benefits thing going on, what happened on last year's hike...

Hope you write more and thank you for sharing this with us. :)

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Really liked this one.

The right mix of love and lust.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Come on, Dude,

Are you ever going to write anything that is more than two pages long?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The banter between siblings is so awesome and puts,realism in all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Standard stuff, by one of Literotica's most talented writers, giving us another story that goes basically nowhere. When will this writer throw out their conventional storytelling, and present us with a tale that soars beyond the normal, predictable, fare they constantly present us with? Perhaps that's the best this writer can do. Perhaps their imagination is shackled by a lack of insight. Perhaps this writer, as gifted as they are, can do no better. Perhaps... Xarth isn't really as talented as many of us hope!

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967about 2 years ago

Some of your work is truly sublime. Some, like this, is so prosaic that it feels as though you were rushing to meet a deadline. It’s such a shame. You are truly talented but sadly inconsistent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...