All Comments on 'Lost Worlds Ch. 03'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RDantonRDantonover 3 years ago
Loving this story.

Best of luck with continuing it. Please keep it up.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

RDanton,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I do have plans for the rest of the story arc, and I'm working on it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Victorian Sci-fi = awesomeness

Love the concept - your stuff always has this sense of reluctance overcome by desire (drugs in your darker stories), here represented by 4 slightly (ever so slightly) repressed Victorians. The love scenes are exquisite in the previous 2 stories, and this one caps the lot. Although the theme make me wonder if some kind of medkit to handle boo-boos and child birth would be handy in case of emergency - maybe one could wash ashore from the sunken escape pod?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you're liking this series! I do like stories in which desire overcomes reluctance, in one way or another.

I'm not sure on the details, but I know that they'll figure out how to manage childbirth safely when we get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES