Lotioned Up

Story Info
Naughty fun with sensitivity increasing massaging oil.
4.2k words
4.4
21.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that's a lot of straps." Anita wanted to sound cool, but the slight tremble in her voice betrayed her.

"Getting second thoughts?" Carla was right behind her, hugging Anita tightly. Maybe she was just trying to comfort her. Or she making sure Anita didn't run away.

In all honesty, Anita was getting second thoughts. She'd been so cocky when they'd read the ad: "One night in the de-luxe bondage suite, all-inclusive, guarantied more pleasure than you could ever imagine or your money back." She'd joked that it'd be an easy free night, since she could imagine quite a lot of pleasure.

Now that they were here, she wasn't so sure about herself anymore. Imagining crazy pleasures was one thing, actually living them was something else entirely. These straps looked heavy. They were clearly made not to bulk even if someone much stronger than Anita strained against them with all their might.

"We don't have to do it if you're afraid. If we leave now, we'll still get most of our money back."

Anita turned around in her girlfriend's arms so they stood face to face. "No. Let's do this."

She cringed at how unconvincing these words sounded even to herself. Carla's grin only confirmed that she was fooling no one here.

"Don't laugh at me."

"I'm not laughing. You're laughing."

Anita snorted. There wasn't even anything funny going on, but being this close to her grinning girlfriend in a room full of ominous bondage equipment made her lightheaded. "I hate you."

"No you don't." Carla pulled her in for a kiss. "Seriously, though, you're sure you want this?"

"I'm sure."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

This time it was Anita who initiated the kiss. She knew Carla wouldn't mind if she backed out now, no matter how much time and money they'd poured into this event already. She might tease her about it later, though, and rightfully so. But all jitters and second thoughts aside, Anita had no doubt that she wanted to do this. Had wanted it ever since she'd heard Mel gushing about her own stay here with her boyfriend. The way she'd talked about it, it sounded like Holy Mary herself had descended from the Heavens to bless her with pleasures unknown to mankind. Now, sure, Mel liked to over-dramatize, but still, she wouldn't have sung the place such high praises if there was nothing to it. And also: If Mel could handle it, there was no way Anita couldn't. There was just that little voice in her head which whispered that maybe Mel's boyfriend didn't have Carla's mischievous streak.

"I want to see if that stuff lives up to the hype."

Anita slipped out of Carla's arms and took a closer look at the bottle that was standing innocently on a little table next to the bondage bench. It wasn't labeled and from the outside the contents looked like any other clear liquid. According to the ads -- and backed up by Mel's testimony -- this was what made the magic happen. Allegedly it was massaging oil laced with a drug which greatly increased the sensitivity of every nerve receptor it touched for a few hours.

Anita reached for the bottle, but Clara was quicker to grab it. "Nope, that's my toy. Just like you are."

"Just wanted to take a look to prepare myself."

"If you want to prepare yourself, lose your clothes and lie down there. You'll get to know this stuff soon enough."

Anita's heart thumped as she slipped out of her shirt and pants. She loved it when Carla played the cold domme.

"You're not going to stay dressed yourself, are you? I want something to look at, too."

"I guess I can do you that little favor. But you better be in position before I'm done undressing."

Anita giggled as she lost her last layer of clothing. When she sat down on the bench, the giggle turned into a small shriek. After the comfortably warm air of the room, the leather felt like it came right out of the freezer.

"Is there a problem?" Carla grinned smugly as she took off her shirt. Her disdain for bras gave her an edge in the undressing race.

"You wish." Anita clenched her teeth and flung herself onto her back. She clutched at the edges of the bench to stop herself from shivering. At least the leather warmed surprisingly quickly under her skin.

"Seems I've got to tug you in quickly before you get too excited for your own good."

Anita could've protested that her nipples only stood to attention because of the cold, but who was she trying to fool here? How could she not get horny, lying there all helpless with her sexy naked girlfriend leaning over her and guiding her arms into the unyielding leather straps. The locking mechanisms were well enough designed that despite their number, it took surprisingly little time to fixate all four of Anita's limbs.

"You know," Carla said as she gleefully took in Anita's outstretched body "You're in the perfect position for tickles."

"Don't you dare!"

Carla kept that smug grin on her lips and for a moment Anita feared that she might actually be serious. Her safe word was halfway to her tongue when Carla giggled. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna abuse my power. At least..." She bent down for a quick kiss. "... not in that way."

Anita tried to reciprocate, but Carla had already retreated her lips and in her current state, Anita couldn't even properly lift her head. "These straps are crazy," she said, trying them out more. "I barely feel them when I lie still, but they don't let me move. Like, at all."

Over the past year, bondage had become a constant companion in their bedroom. But no matter if it was silk scarfs, ropes or handcuffs, they always had some play in them. They restricted movement, but didn't prevent it. These cuffs where thick enough to enclose large parts of her limbs and so tight that are was no wriggle room left at all. Anita realized that this would prevent her from rubbing herself raw if she trashed against her bonds. This thought wasn't as comforting as it could've been.

"They're so pretty on you." Carla's hand idly caressed the leather as she spoke. "And so secure. I can do whatever I want to do and you can't protect yourself at -- all." With the last word she flicked her girlfriend's nipple.

Anita gasped. Being bound and helpless always heightened her senses. Not being able to wriggle away even a little made her mind hyperfocus on every touch.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Carla grabbed the bottle and poured some of the lotion onto Anita's chest, making her shriek once again.

"Fuck, that stuff is cold!"

Carla chuckled as she poured more and generously spread it over Anita's entire chest area. "Guess that's your problem."

Anita quickly caught her breath again. Like the leather, the lotion didn't take long to warm to body temperature. And Carla's hand felt so good as it glided over her breasts, making sure they got evenly soaked. Anita closed her eyes and let herself fall into the massage.

"How does it feel?" Carla asked after she'd stopped far too quickly for Anita's tastes.

"It was nice. Don't feel anything special now, though. Just... Woah!"

"What is it?"

Anita could've describe it as a subtle tingle that grew in intensity, but that wouldn't have even begun to do the experience justice. It felt as if all the sensations from her whole body faded away, only to refocus in her chest. She was used to her nipples hardening, but she'd never sensed their firmness this intently. They were throbbing with her heartbeat. Her breasts sizzled with what she could only describe as the shadow of voltage, as if every nerve was coiling up and ready to unload.

"Hard to describe. Try touching me."

Carla traced a finger along the side of her girlfriend's breast. What wouldn't have been a noteworthy touch otherwise was enough to make Anita let out a sigh of pure bliss.

"Wow. This good?"

"It's interesting," Anita conceded, embarrassed that she'd gotten so vocal over nothing. "Try it again."

Even though she was ready for it this time, Anita couldn't stop herself from moaning unabashedly when Carla cupped both her breasts with her hands. She didn't even apply much pressure, but just the weight of her palms, the slightest twitches of her fingers felt like the most passionate groping to Anita's overexcited chest. Then Carla trapped Anita's nipples between her fingers and it was all over.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuckfuuuu~"

Carla immediately let go. "Everything okay?"

Anita tried to get her ragged breathing under control. "I... think so..."

Up to this moment she'd filed the stories of women who could orgasm just from their nipples as urban legends. After this experience it seemed a lot more plausible. She didn't even know if it had been pleasurable or painful. All she knew was that the moment Carla had touched her nipples, her brain had completely shut down and there'd been nothing but this overwhelming... rush. She'd felt something similar before, once, when they'd tried one of her nipple clamps on her clit. They'd canceled that experiment real quick for fear of doing some lasting damage, but a small, crazy part of Anita still got the tingles thinking back to that day.

"You've got no idea how sensitive they are."

"It sounded intense. Is it too much?"

"I... I think I can handle it."

Carla crouched down so her mouth hovered just above Anita's right nipple. "Okay. I'll try and be as gentle as possible."

She started with the tiniest flicks of her tongue, but even those were enough to make Anita whimper. Her lotioned nipples turned every sensation into the sweetest agony. The sight of Carla's glistening tongue on these sensitive buds alone was almost more than she could handle. "Please, please," she begged as her girlfriend didn't let up.

"Please what? Carla asked between licks. "Please stop? Or please go on?"

"I don't know!" Anita wasn't sure if she was laughing or crying. Never had something felt as good as Carla's tongue did on her nipples right now, but she'd also never experienced anything this exhaustingly overwhelming. She didn't want the pleasure to stop, but she was afraid she'd simply pass out if she let her mind slip for even just a second.

"Maybe I used too much of the stuff." Carla stood up again. Even with no additional stimulation Anita's nipple kept tingling as if the ghost of Carla's tongue was still trying to tease out every last bit of pleasure it was capable of. "A shame, really. I just wanted to make sure the clamps would finally get a reaction out of you again."

"No! Pineapple!" Anita blurted out the safe word before she'd even fully processed Carla's words. The word "clamps" had shut down her brain. "If you use these things, I'll die. For real!"

"Don't worry. I'd never be that cruel." Carla tenderly caressed Anita's cheek as she spoke. "Do you need out?"

Anita took a few seconds to steady herself. "We can go on. I want to go on. Just... maybe give my chest a short break."

"Such a good girl." Carla kept stroking her cheek with a dreamy look on her face. When her fingers came near Anita's lips, Anita turned her head to kiss them. Carla's lustful sigh surprised the both of them.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know," Carla mumbled, gingerly touching Anita's lips with her fingertips. "Maybe some of that stuff went into my hand."

"That so?" Anita gave Carla's fingers a cheeky little lick. Carla's cute moan confirmed her theory.

"It feels so good," Carla whispered. "Please don't stop."

Anita giggled. "What's that? Suddenly you're begging me? I think you forgot how this is supposed to go."

"Don't get cocky." Carla let the thumb and index finger of her other hand hover over Anita's nipple. She didn't even need to touch it to make Anita shiver.

"I'll be a good girl!" Anita squealed, her eyes transfixed on her throbbing nipple.

"You better be." Carla stopped threatening her and instead shoved the fingers of her other hand into Anita's mouth. "Now get licking or I'll have to play with your nipples again."

Her dominance was a hard sell, what with her voice already shaking. She dropped all pretense when Anita got her tongue moving.

Anita enjoyed that bit of role reversal. It might've been her who got all her limbs in unbreakable bonds, but she was also the one with the power to make her girlfriend howl out in pleasure just from sucking her fingers. I seemed like Carla's hand hadn't become as mind-meltingly sensitive as Anita's chest, but it was close enough. Anita couldn't remember many times that Carla had made such lustful sounds. Usually her girlfriend wasn't one to unabashedly make her pleasure heard.

"God, I can't take it anymore." With a final sigh Carla pulled her fingers back. She stepped over the bench so Anita's face was between her legs, right underneath her glistening and visibly swollen pussy. "You know what to do."

She didn't have to ask twice. As fun as it had been, Anita's oral skills were wasted on just sucking on fingers. Eating pussy was her true calling. Anita's only regret was that it didn't look like her girlfriend would last very long.

That thought quickly evaporated when Carla grabbed her breast and it suddenly became very hard to focus on licking. Especially when two fingers of Carla's other hand slipped into her, reminding Anita of all the pleasure tensed up in her body that still waited for a way to break free.

"You've no idea how good that feels," Carla purred as she slowly slid her fingers in and out. "The way you grip my fingers from all sides. I wonder if that's what it's like to have a dick."

Anita could've told her that she knew very well how good it felt, but she needed every bit of focus to make herself do more than passively moan into Carla's pussy. The contrast between this tender penetration and the sharp, delicious aching of her breast, the thick taste of her girlfriend filling her mouth and nose, it was more than Anita could handle. The only reason she hadn't exploded yet was that the pleasure was still too intense, too sharp. But it could only be a matter of seconds until her body got attuned to it. She was almost afraid of how violently she'd explode once all that pleasure overwhelmed her.

Carla beat her to it. Her orgasm was hard and messy. Anita didn't mind her girlfriend smearing her love juice all over her face. She did mind that Carla came so hard that she had to grab both sides of the bench to steady herself, depriving Anita of all further stimulation. Anita groaned in disappointment. She'd been so close! But she wouldn't let her frustration ruin what sounded like the best orgasm Carla'd had in a very long time, so she forced herself to keep on licking as if she wasn't about to cry from all the tension raking her body.

Carla's orgasm went on forever. Whenever it seemed as if she was coming down, a fresh wave would shake through her. Anita's tongue was starting to go numb when her girlfriend finally got up again.

"Wow... that was... just... wow."

Anita could barely make out what Carla was saying, what with her voice quivering with a barely suppressed giggle. Anita also noticed that Carla had her fingers at her lips. The fingers of her lotioned hand. That had to be how she'd kept the orgasm going for so long: By sucking on them while Anita was eating her out.

"Had fun?"

"Of yeah." After a few tries, Carla managed to stop shaking. "I'm so glad we came here."

"Me too." Anita smiled, but it came out rather forced. She wasn't even able to cool down. The maddening tingle in her breasts hadn't let up. It didn't help how in her desperate state she kept clenching her pussy around the emptiness where Carla's fingers should've been. Or that she was unable to clean her face, so she couldn't escape the smell of Carla's climax.

"Seems I made a real mess of you." Carla caressed Anita's cheek again, but didn't quite succeed in cleaning her up. It rather made even more of her juices end up on Anita's lips and under her nose.

"Yeah..." Anita didn't want to be demanding, especially not while Carla was still so clearly basking in her afterglow, but she couldn't keep quiet. It didn't seem like her girlfriend was picking up on her despair on her own. "Could you, please, maybe, go on? I really need it."

Carla's giggle made her heart sink. Maybe her girlfriend leaving her hanging like this wasn't an accident.

"Please?" Anita repeated, trying her best pleading puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, the night's not done yet." Carla licked her own fingers and shivered blissfully. "This stuff is amazing. I think I'll be up for another round soon. What do you say? We could put a bit of the lotion on your lips and tongue, see if you can come just from eating me out."

Anita's pussy clenched around nothing again. "And if I can't?"

"I'd say we cross that bridge when we get there." Carla reached for the bottle and put a drop on her fingertip. "I'm sure it's just a question of quantity. We'll start low and whenever it seems like it isn't enough, we can use a bit more."

Carla couldn't be serious. Could she? What she was proposing was pure torture. Worse, even. That tiny drop would never be enough to make her lips sensitive enough. It might feel oh so good, but never enough to push her over. It would make Anita complicit in her own suffering, too. She'd have to edge herself continuously by eating Carla out, until her girlfriend finally took pity on her. And even then, if she didn't get the next dose right, that pity would instead result in even harder edges. There was no way she could handle that, not with how desperately her body was already screaming for relief.

"Please, I can't take it anymore. I need it now."

"You don't like my experiment?" Carla pouted theatrically. "But it would be so much fun."

"I'm sorry. I just... I really, really need it."

Carla didn't even miss a beat. "Okay then. Nobody can say that I deny my girlfriend what she really needs."

Anita should've known that something was up, but she was blinded by her relief when Carla's fingers finally went back between her legs.

"Thank you, thank you!" Anita closed her eyes and let herself fall into the sensations as Carla's finger gently slid over her throbbing clit. Until, just as she was right on the edge again, it disappeared.

"Why?" Anita wailed. She thrashed against her bonds, but to no avail. The total immobilization made the frustration all the more torturous. She'd only need something, anything to hump against. Hell, at this point she might've come just from rubbing her legs together. "You said you wouldn't deny me!"

"Hush, my little girl. You'll get everything you want. Just give it a few more seconds to sink in."

"What do you... ooh... fuck fuuuuuck!"

Too late Anita realized that Carla had teased her with the finger that had still had the drop of lotion on it. The tiny amount, which would've been far from enough for her lips, was absolutely devastating on her already most sensitive spot. This wasn't the sharp tingle that still kept her nipples so hard they almost hurt. This sensation was a lot softer, as if the air had developed a thousand tiny mouths that kissed her clit at the tiniest breeze, which was way, way worse.

"Please! For the love of God, just finish me already! I'm serious. I'm going crazy here!"

"As you wish." Carla crouched down between Anita's legs, stuck out her tongue and gave that inflamed bud one single lick.

Anita screamed as all the tension in her body unraveled at once. The orgasm was like a lightning strike: loud, bright, unbelievably strong... and over within seconds.

"What?" Anita gasped as she tried to make sense of the sensations. It had been much too intense for a ruined orgasm, but also too short for the pleasure to sink in. Her pussy was still twitching with the aftershocks, but already her body was more than ready to go again.

"Is there a problem?" Carla didn't even try to hide the sadistic glee in her voice.

"I... I don't know." She really didn't. She couldn't remember ever feeling anything like this. She couldn't even tell if more stimulation would make it better or worse. After that lightning orgasm a fiery itch was festering in her pussy and breasts, made all the more unbearable by her not being able to reach down and sooth it.

12