Lotioned Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need more?"

"Maybe." Anita braced herself. Maybe another orgasm, a real one, would offer her some relief. But once again, she received only the tiniest of flicks of the tongue. And once again it was enough to push her over the edge.

The orgasm was brutal. Anita's clit hadn't yet recovered from the first one and was complaining fiercely against this onslaught of sensations. But even though it was both intensely painful and painfully intense, it also felt so, so good, on a deep, primal level. For a few seconds at least, before it cut out again.

"Argh!" Anita was almost glad that the orgasm had been so short. Her mind might've melted if she'd been forced to ride this intensity out until the end. But at least her pussy wouldn't twitch in this maddening state where it couldn't decide between post-orgasmic hypersensitivity and excitement for more.

"Wow. Do you think that works every time I do this?"

"I don't know," Anita whined. "Please, this is so fucking intense, you have no idea."

Carla got up, so she could look her girlfriend in the face. "Are you okay? Like, seriously. You look pretty done."

Anita hesitated. On some level, she was as far from okay as she could be. She was on the verge of tears from all these strange sensations raking her body. Completely helpless, she'd become nothing more but a vessel made to suffer whatever torments were dealt to her. And yet, as fucked up us it was, it also felt so right.

She could only imagine what she looked like to Carla. Her face twisted from all this sexual torture, still smeared with Carla's juices, her nipples obscenely erect, her pussy twitching and gushing, likely already soaking the bench. Thinking about the sorry state she was in got her hotter than she dared to admit, even to herself.

"I think so," she finally said. "Are you having fun?"

"More than you can imagine." This time there was nothing mischievous about Carla's smile. "But you don't have to try and impress me. You already did that. Are you really sure you can take more?"

Anita bit her lip. Maybe it was just the pride she felt at these words, or the unceasing horniness, but she surprised herself by saying "How much more would you make me take? If you could do whatever you liked?"

Carla's smile turned into a grin as she realized that the night might not be over yet. "I don't know," she said slowly, her lotioned fingers playing with Anita's lips again. "There's a couple of things I'd still like to try out. Only if you're up for it, of course."

Anita gently licked Carla's fingertips, relishing the blissful sigh that earned her. "I think I can take a little more. Do your worst."

Carla laughed. "Don't. You couldn't handle my worst and you know it. My worst would start with the clamps and our little bullet vibrator and escalate from there."

Anita's stomach clenched. "Yeah, no. Like, really, no. Let's forget the worst. But I should still be able to handle some pretty bad stuff. Or at least moderately bad."

Carla bent down so their faces almost touched, but instead of kissing her, she shoved her fingers into Anita's mouth again. "You promise you'll stop me when it gets too much?"

Anita nodded. Worshiping her girlfriend's sensitive fingers was a better use of her mouth than forming unnecessary words.

"I love you so much," Carla purred, her face radiating bliss.

"I 'ove 'ou 'oo," Anita mumbled.

"So what should we do next?" There it was again, that delightfully mischievous grin. "It would be fun to give you a couple more licks. She how often it works. But I also still want to see if you can come just from eating me out. Decisions, decisions... You know what, how about I let you pick?"

Anita's stomach clenched again at these options. Either she got who knew how many of these painfully intense half-ruined orgasms forced out of her, or she'd have to edge herself forever in what might well turn out to be the most frustrating way possible. There was only one thing for sure: They wouldn't get out of paying for the night.

Anita opened her mouth and picked her fate.

12