Lot's Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure I gaped at him like an idiot.

"After you meet the female, I will show you to your living quarters and provide you with a meal. I haven't decided yet how to clothe you, or if that is even necessary. Some of my colleagues who own human pets claim that playing "dress up" is a wonderful leisure time activity. We shall see. I suppose you are sufficiently recovered?"

He extended one of his four-fingered hands and helped me to my feet. Just as the guard had promised, I was stark naked in this alien world. I staggered about for a moment or two then followed his lead through a door that irised open as we approached. On the other side, hiding her nudity as best she could, stood Lynn!

"Joe?"

"Lynn!"

The big lizard noted read the look of familiarity on our faces and stated in a voice that was awed even through the translator, "You two know each other?"

"Yes," I replied. "we are siblings, this is my sister, Lynn."

The Dino Sapiens seemed puzzled for a moment.

Siblings? But your ages differ."

"We have the same parents. I was born seven years before Lynn." I replied.

"Oh, I forget that you are not raised in communal hatcheries, I have a gross of siblings, but I pay that fact no great notice. But this is good news since you are so familiar with each other the mating process should be no obstacle."

I'm sure Lynn's eyes were as large as my own as we drank in our "owner's last pronouncement.

"THAT'S NOT a good idea," stated Lynn vociferously.

"What possible objection could you have?" asked the giant lizard.

"Among humans, such a relationship is called incest, it can lead to genetic abnormalities and in virtually all places where humans reside, it is forbidden by law," I stated.

The Dino Sapiens had the Bablebox repeat the word "incest" several times as if attempting to glean the meaning.

"I fail to see the problem. I may and HAVE mated with several of the siblings from my hatching. What could be the impediment for mammals?"

I began to formulate a response when the big lizard cut me off.

"I am sure it is just another foolish human superstition of which your race is so fond. In any event, it is a topic that can wait until after, I believe you call it, "dinner." I had my chef cook up something special for your first meal."

He led us through another irising door where a table and three chairs waited. One of the chairs was large and had a divot for a tail. Lynn and I sat opposite each other in the ones designed for humans. Lynn tried, unsuccessfully, to hide her breasts behind the edge of the table. I felt like a total cad in noting that the air conditioning in the lizard's manse made her nipples enticingly erect.

A smaller lizard, obviously my "owner's" servant, placed plates before all of us. Not surprisingly the first course was a salad. Dino Sapiens, despite their fearsome teeth, are largely vegetarian. The greens were reminiscent of lettuce, spinach, and celery. Somethings that might have been tomatoes cucumbers and cauliflower were also present as were several slices of what might have been Mandarin oranges. All in all, it was not bad, even if the dressing was a bit bitter. The meat course might have been pork or some other animal on earth type worlds, it was overcooked and dry, but neither Lynn nor myself were about to complain.

"You must forgive my chef, humans. Our race does not consume much meat and what we do dine on is NEVER cooked. Naturally, he has had instruction in that area, but it was a skill he never imagined he would have to use."

He paused as if gauging our reactions and continued,

"Now that we have finished dining, I will show you to your quarters. It has a lovely view of the city and all the comforts a human could desire."

The Dino Sapiens rose and offered his left arm to Lynn and began to lead her towards another part of the house. I fell in behind them. Though I tried to force them to focus elsewhere, my eyes kept returning to the view of Lynn's succulent buttocks, flexing delightfully as she walked. I felt myself stiffening but got a hold of myself before I became fully aroused.

Dino Sapiens do not use stairs, we walked up a ramp to a room on the second floor. The room was quite large. A picture widow revealed that we were in the suburbs, an expanse of greenery and a small lake gave way to the view of a tidy city in the distance. Say what you will about the big lizards, they are excellent architects. The room was dominated by a large bed under a mirrored ceiling. The closet was empty save for some towels. Adjoining on one side was a large bathroom with a toilet, bidet, shower stall, and tub. The other room opened up into a combination of solarium and exercise room. The video screen rising from the floor at the foot of the bed came pre-loaded with "entertainment" nearly all of it really expensive and exotic pornographic films from Earth, New Paris, and Old Hollywood. Lynn groaned softly in frustration as our "owner" ran through some of the titles. The way he pronounced them with such relish, made it obvious that he was quite a connoisseur of human smut.

"Naturally, I expect you to get acquainted first, but once you are settled in, I MAY suggest that you reenact certain scenes in my presence for my enlightenment and enjoyment."

"Oh, just terrific" stated Lynn.

After a pause, the big lizard stated, "Oh, so the idea meets with your approval?"

Before either Lynn or I could explain the human concept of irony, our "master" was on to a new topic.

"I leave you now to, I think the phrase is "freshen up."

We stared at him blankly.

He seemed annoyed and stated firmly, "It is customary to than a benefactor for such largess."

While Lynn rolled her eyes I stepped forward, offered him my hand and said, "Thanks for everything, boss."

His reptilian features seemed pleased and he replied "Boss! I like that! That is what the two of you shall call me. I will find suitable names for each of you once I get to know your personalities a bit better."

With that, he strode out of the room and the door sealed shut behind him and audibly locked with a loud click.

Lynn wasted no time in wrapping a towel about herself and handing me one before she began ranting.

"I thought only human males could be perverts. I never imagined that something that is not even a mammal would be interested in watching humans do the nasty. If that creep thinks for one moment, I'm going to let him get his jollies by fucking my own brother, I have some very sad news for him!"

"I'm in the same boat you are in, sis. But look at our "host" with his claws and his teeth he could eviscerate either or both of us in seconds."

"THAT almost sounds far more preferable than sucking your wang on command!"

"Look, Lynn," I ventured, "So long as we are alive there is a chance we can be rescued or escape on our own volition. Where there is life there is hope. Once we are back on earth or any human settled world, we can put this disgusting episode of our lives behind us."

"Gross! You actually WANT to please that perverted lizard? You're supposed to protect me not molest me!"

"No, I don't!" I replied (that was MOSTLY true) "but I don't think our host is likely to take no for an answer. We will only be able to put him off for so long before he becomes angry and forces us to do his bidding. What choice do we have, sis?"

The color drained from my sister's cheeks and she replied in a voice full of emotion, "I - I ... I don't know."

After a long pregnant silence, Lynn spoke again, "Let's take a fresh look at the problem in the morning. With all of the leering guards in that pirate's hell hole, I got almost no sleep. Let's turn in, Joe. I'm sure I don't have to remind you to remain on your side of the bed."

The bathroom had toothbrushes and combs and hairbrushes and lots of other essentials. Lynn and I took turns in the bathroom, me going first. I slid naked between the sheets and claimed the left-hand side of the bed. Lynn doused the lights and dropped her towel. It was not dark enough to prevent me from another spectacular view of her naked body before she slid between the sheets beside me.

In the huge bed in the semi-darkened room, Lynn turned to face me, "Joe whatever happens, please remember always that I am your sister. I know you would never intentionally harm me." after a beat she stated, "Have I told you lately, how much you resemble dad? I'm probably telling you more than I should, but I always had more than a bit of an Electra complex. You know how close Dad and I were. I don't want to lose sight of the fact that you are my brother. I'm not really sure what I am saying, Joe but keep me safe here Always!"

I looked into my sister's glistening eyes and replied, "I always will, Lynn."

And with that, she sat up. Leaned over me and planted a brief but delicious kiss on my lips.

"Well, that was less gross than I expected, Joe. Good night!"

She turned away from me. I fought the desire to reach out and stroke her cheek and hair. I turned away from her and despite the presence of my naked nubile and stacked sister, I slept like a baby.

Alarms built into the walls woke us Our owner strode in. If a lizard can look happy, he did.

"I trust you slept well, pets?"

"Yes, we did, boss," I replied for both of us.

"Excellent!"

Lynn and I waited for him to continue.

"I need to keep my pets healthy, so now is your exercise period."

He led us to the exercise room and handed me a jockstrap and my sister a pair of translucent panties and an essentially transparent sports bra.

"I've been told that because of male human exterior genitals and for female human comfort I must provide these items."

He handed to them with an air of expectation. Lynn wriggled into her outfit and I slid on the jockstrap.

"Perspiration fascinates me as I have no sweat glands. Once the two of you are very sweaty, I will allow you to shower then we shall sit for the first meal, then I will supervise while you two depilate each other."

"Excuse me?" asked Lynn in a panicked voice.

"Your body hair," returned the boss slowly, "While I don't mind it on your heads, on your bodies I find it most aesthetically displeasing. It should be smooth and hairless like my own. Also, my favorite adult film actors are hairless everywhere."

"Oh," returned Lynn in a tone that sounded akin to a sob.

The Dino Sapiens then set Lynn to spinning and me lifting weights before having me run the treadmill. He carried a stun wand with him for emphasis. Both Lynn and I were sufficiently sweaty for the boss after two hours of intense effort. He inhaled our aromas,

"Fascinating, not unlike certain rotting vegetation that is a delicacy for my people! Fortunately for you two that none of my people are carnivores." Then he made an odd sound that could only have been a dinosaur's laugh.

Lynn showered first, I followed. When I returned to our bedroom Lynn's look was imploring.

"What are we going to do, Joe? I hate the bald look and the prospect of being shaved by you..."

"I'm not crazy about your hands on my junk either, but I don't see an out. Maybe if we humor him for a few days, we'll have a better sense of what is going on and can figure out our positions better."

"Joe, that "creature" is not going to take no for an answer. We can only put off the horizontal Momba for so long."

"I don't think he'd kill us if we are uncooperative, sis. After all, he paid a lot of money for us."

"Maybe he won't kill us outright, but he can torture us or beat us or starve us until we comply. He holds every card in the deck!"

"We have to hang onto hope, Lynn it's all we have!"

At that moment the boss barged into our room.

"Ah, you have finished showering. It is time for the first meal."

He made us leave our towels in the hamper in our room where we had earlier deposited our exercise attire.

Breakfast began with another salad, smaller than the one for dinner the previous evening, followed by an omelet. I was surprised to find eggs on the menu, so I asked the boss about it.

"Oh, they are not my species! What a horrid idea, these are from something your species calls a "turban."

"Do you mean, "turtle?" I asked.

"Oh, yes that is the word! You are clever earthling."

"Thank you," I replied for lack of anything else to say.

"I am told that not all humans are clever and that the less clever humans make the best pets. I do not abide by that wisdom. Besides, clever humans mean clever children. A clever beautiful child has a much better sale value than an unattractive dim one. Of course, your brains are only a third the size of mine, so "clever" is only a question of semantics."

"You would sell our child?" asked Lynn in disbelief.

"Not right away of course. I would wait until they were almost mature before I sold them. Humans are VERY expensive. By selling your offspring I can recoup some of the tremendous expenses I will have outlaid during that time. I would make sure however that your "child" went to a caring and responsible owner like myself."

"That's monstrous!" cried Lynn.

"Monstrous ... monstrous," he asked the Bablebox for a definition several times. When it came his skin darkened and the corners of his mouth turned down.

"Monster! That is what your race called ours upon our first encounter! Because of that word, our planets had a bloody and costly war. In the end, after many lives lost, we were promised that your race would never again refer to us with that odious name. To hear it at my own table, from the lips of my own pet!" The claws in his hands emerged.

"My sister is extremely sorry, boss. She did not carefully consider her words. She did not mean to insult you. The word she should have used was "unpleasant" in regard to selling our offspring."

The boss paled and his claws retreated. "I will believe you, male human, but the female must not repeat that mistake."

He looked directly at Lynn, "After we finish this meal, you shall be punished. Otherwise, you will not appreciate how deeply you have offended me."

Lynn blanched; her eyes downcast.

"Punish me instead, boss."

The Dino Sapiens looked at me, for a moment puzzled before his eyes lit up with recognition, "Oh, yes, this is that human "nobility" in action. The braver taking the blows of the coward. The friend defending a friend. You are no longer on your world, human. It was not your words that offended but hers. If I punish you, she learns nothing. I appreciate your spirit, however, earthman."

Below the table, Lynn squeezed my thigh in appreciation. Very softly she whispered, "Thank you."

The meal continued with much less conversation. Out of fear of being punished, even more, Lynn cleared every plate set in front of her, as did I.

"Punishment before pleasure," announced the boss as his servant policed up the last utensil. A second servant, much larger turned up when the boss pushed a button on the table. The boss turned off his Bablebox and the two lizards hissed and groaned at each other. He turned the Bablebox on and said, "This is Tallin, my personal assassin. You are to go with him, female. I shall follow shortly."

"Oh, my God, Joe!" cried Lynn as the giant lizard loomed over her.

"I must insist that I be punished in my sister's place!"

"Not another word human male or the female's punishment shall be doubled."

Tallin extended a hand and Lynn, fighting back tears took it. She was led out of the dining room towards a part of the house neither of us had seen before. As I watched Lynn's pert little bum fade into the distance, the boss addressed me.

"Because I think it will edify you, male. I will allow you to witness the punishment of the female. I hope that I do not have to rely upon punishment to get you two to do what I ask. I am not by nature a violent man, there is no doubt that chastening effects great change."

A short time later, a buzzer sounded, and the boss said, "Come, male. All is prepared." A mandated three paces behind him, I followed the boss to a sterile whitewashed room constructed of concrete. The floor subtly slanted towards a drain in the center. Not many paces beyond that drain was Lynn strung up on a frame; wrists fastened to the top, ankles fastened to the bottom, spread eagle. There was a puddle or urine on the floor from Lynn pissing herself in fear.

"I'm sorry, boss! I'm sorry!" she kept repeating.

"You are only sorry that you will be punished, female," said the boss flatly. From hooks in the wall, he retrieved a long wand-like thing.

"This is a nerve stimulator, female."

The boss then took the wand and began to run it down Lynn's left arm and side. Her screams of agony both sickened me and made me angry. The boss ran the wand the length of Lynn's left side to her restrained ankle. Then he circled each of her nipples before running the wand down the right side of her body. When it was over Lynn was crying piteously. Tallin, the assassin tossed a bucket of water over Lynn to calm her down.

"That, human female, was the LOWEST setting for this device. Now that you have been properly chastened, I can accept your apology."

"I'm sorry, boss!" gasped Lynn weakly.

"Apology accepted, female."

He then turned to Tallin and addressed him after turning off the Bablebox. After their conversation, the boss turned the Bablebox back on and said, "I hope this demonstration of discipline was edifying to you, human?"

I nodded until I found my voice, "Very much so, boss."

It was a very different Lynn that Tallin led back into the dining room. It seemed to me that much of the spark had vanished from my sister's blue eyes. I was feeling pretty low myself.

"Now we need to see to the removal of your unsightly hair, humans."

The boss led us back to our bedroom where a series of trimmers and razors had been laid out by one of the servants as well as a bowl of still hot water.

"Since the male has the most of this noxious substance, the female will depilate him first."

I looked at Lynn. She looked at me. A moment later I was on the bed and Lynn was using a sponge to wet my skin.

"Sis," I began, "I'm sorry."

"It's OK Joe. It wasn't your fault, but I will do ANYTHING to avoid that kind of pain again. Now don't squirm, I don't want to nick you."

More than an hour later, I was silky smooth everywhere. The longer Lynn worked, the more she seemed like her old self. Well, less frightened at any rate. The boss had Lynn shave my privates last. How often has a man been in this situation, shaved bare by his baby sister? My boner was completely unintended yet also completely unavoidable. As my sister lathered up my balls, she tried to inject a little levity, "Not bad...if you're into siblings." I giggled and Lynn was all business, my dark pubes vanished, giving me a view, I had not seen in years. It looked weird, it felt weird. Yes, I knew that at one time it was the height of fashion among sophisticated humans, but that was a long time ago. The only place I saw a shaved cock was in ancient pornos like the ones in the boss's collection. I arose from the bed mentally feeling pounds lighter. I'm normally rather hairy, chest, stomach, nads, arms, legs, everything was bare now.

"You have done excellent work, female!" enthused the boss as he ran his hands over my smooth skin.

Then, it was my turn to shave my sister. She had some stubble on her legs and under her arms from our captivity. I decided to work from top downward, removing the little she had on her arms after shaving her pits. I worked my way lower, doing each leg in turn. I did her back, which left only her luxurious bush.

I looked meaningfully at my sister and read permission and acceptance in her expression. I picked up the trimmer and began clear-cutting her ebony forest. Lynn's womanly thatch was quite thick, but after a few passes of the trimmer, and expanse of stumps was all that remained. I really hate to admit this, but my sister had a first-class snatch! She had only a neat cleft, hemmed in by a soft, yet firm mound. I felt myself involuntarily stiffen. I flushed with embarrassment when Lynn spied my erection, but I made no effort to hide it. I lathered up her mons and delicately, carefully, and gently razored away the stubble leaving bare and arousing alabaster skin in its wake. The boss stood over my shoulder avidly eyeballing my work. I could hear his breathing become deeper as he became excited. After an interval that I admit was completely delightful for me, my sister's pubis was completely denuded. All that was left, was chasing down stray hairs.