Lot's Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

My fingers entered her and parted her lips, I ran a finger over them to locate stray follicles, then I lathered and removed them. When I was finished Lynn was smoother than a newborn baby everywhere. I'm not proud of what happened next. Completely overcome by the sight of my sister's naked sex, I placed my mouth against it and began eating her out.

"Joe!" she cried. I continued obliviously. The boss, over my shoulder, was saying, "Excellent! Excellent!" I sought my sister's clit and began working it with my lips, tongue, and teeth. No woman ever complained about my technique ever.

"Joe!" cried Lynn, less vociferously. I urged myself to do the best job I possibly could. Lynn's body began writing in a most seductive manner. I moved right along with her. Suddenly, Lynn cried out, "Joe!" all breathy and weak as her juices exploded all over my lips and chin. Inwardly, I was grinning from ear to ear. Mano man did sis taste nice!

The boss was applauding, "I told you this "taboo" was nonsense my pets!"

Lynn just looked at him. I felt only his hot breath on my bare shoulder.

"Female," he continued, "Suck his cock!"

Lynn's eyes grew large, but with memories of the pain wand so recent and so raw, she barely hesitated before she shifted position to all-fours and her mouth zeroed in on my cock. Now a million thoughts assailed my mind at that moment from how utterly wrong this situation was to how unlikely it was, how much it would hurt mom and dad, and especially gramps! At the same time, I was taking utter delight in how beautiful my sister was and that I could have faced a much worse fate. Fear of punishment must have been profound for Lynn; she gave me a first-class blow job! No teeth whatsoever and her soft hands tugged on me as her mouth worked. The boss was breathing so heavy while he watched her in action that I thought he might have a coronary, or whatever the lizard equivalent was. I could feel the orgasm working its way out of my body, the base of my spine was one sensitive nerve. I edged closer and closer. "Oh, Christ!" I cried as I exploded all over the inside of my sister's mouth. I must have caught her by surprise because she coughed and then swallowed my entire load. Our former relationship as just brother and sister ended at that moment. What were we now, Lot's children? I drove the moral and philosophical implications away as I basked in the afterglow of one of my finest ever orgasms.

"Oh, my pets!" said the boss in a voice choked with emotion, "We shall have so much fun together!"

That first afternoon broke the dam. After our mutual orgasms and our passage through degradation, nothing could be as bad. From that point on, whatever the boss wanted he got. Missionary, anal, every conceivable position, Lynn and I performed as though we were trained monkeys. We shaved each other every morning then gave each other oral release. We swam naked in the boss's outdoor pool. We walked in his gardens like some perverse Adam and Eve. In everything, we were one. We were as intimate as husband and wife, perhaps more intimate. I'm sure Lynn, at first, compartmentalized it every bit as much as I did. At the same time, we could not deny the effect we were having on each other. At some point, our kisses and embraces became truly authentic. My sister's kisses were perhaps the sweetest of any woman's. Our fondness for each other only increased, even when we were recreating scenes from Twenty-First Century pornos for the boss while he filmed us grinning maniacally the entire time. At night, Lynn slept wrapped in my arms, a serene look upon her face, I'm sure my own expression mirrored hers. In quiet moments she told me that she loved me. From the tone in her voice, I could tell that she loved me not only as a brother but also, and perhaps more, as a man. I told her I loved her with equal intensity. Despite being slaves owned by a giant lizard far from human habitation, we were both surprisingly happy.

Things progressed along these lines for the better part of a year, if I'm keeping track of time properly. Then the boss announced that one of his good friends had acquired a pair of human pets as well. The boss was very curious about how we would get on with different partners. He was a big blond Swede, all muscles and studly maleness. Lynn adored him from the outset. She was a petite product of Vietnam with long, Anthracite black hair and fantastic legs and tits. I immediately found her enchanting. We had a lot of amorous adventures together, but that, as they say, is a tale for another time.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers