Lots of Trouble, Usually Serious

Story Info
Peta gets picked up by Sam in his dad’s aging Lotus.
2.4k words
3.63
693
2
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STrent
STrent
10 Followers

Peta/Sam

Act 2, Chapter 1

Sam was nervous. He paced up and down the hall, checking the clock constantly.

"For God's sake, Sam," his father said, walking past with the paper in hand, "she's coming over to see you. She clearly wants to see you, why the nervousness?"

"I'm always nervous for things like this," Sam said, continuing to pace, "you don't understand, Dad, she's amazing and I'm just... not."

His father patted his shoulder. "You're at the start of your story, my son," he said. "You've worked hard, got a great university place. She's in the same position. You're equals."

"No, we're not," Sam said, anxiety starting to break through, "I've no money, no idea of what I want to do after all this..."

"But you will," his father responded. "Look, it's nearly four. Go to the airport and pick her up, she'll be landing soon."

Sam nodded and grabbed his keys off the hook. His father hesitated. "Okay, hang on..." he went to the key hooks and pulled an old set off. "Take the Lotus."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked, beaming.

"Yes. Just don't crash it!" his father said.

"Thanks, Dad," Sam said, and hugged him.

***

Peta looked out the window. London, grey and wet, loomed below her. As the plane got closer to Gatwick airport, she could make out towns, roads, and cars. She breathed a sigh of relief upon touchdown. She enjoyed flying immensely, but it was the landing that always gave her pause.

Walking through the airport, the hustle and bustle amazed her. This was her most recent trip to London, and normally she'd landed at Heathrow. Gatwick was smaller, but somehow seemed more packed. Passing through security, she took a moment to laugh at one of the posters advertising Vienna with a poorly worded "Come to Wien - we have the best wieners!" showing bratwurst and other sausages. She was hoping to get a bit of Sam's sausage... and laughed at that thought too.

As she went through the double doors to the arrivals lounge, she saw a large white sign being held rigidly at the back of a crowd of people. It simply read "Peta :)"

She walked down the line and watched the sign bob up and down as it followed her, separated by the crowds of people. She giggled, watching its movements, until she got to the end of the fenced area and saw Sam emerge, holding his sign, wearing a chauffeur's hat. She walked over to him and embraced him.

"Hey, you," Sam said, trying to be cool.

"Hey yourself," Peta responded and looked up into his eyes. She drew in and kissed him on the lips. It was a little awkward to begin, but then Sam relaxed and kissed her deeply. She giggled as she felt his tongue play with hers.

"Shall we go?" Sam asked. Peta nodded and linked her arm with his. Sam took her suitcase in his other hand and led her to the drop-off zone.

"Oh wow..." Peta said, staring at the silver sports car. "Is it yours?"

"No, it's Dad's. I'm borrowing it. Thought I'd take you for a quick drive around the country before we head back to the house," Sam replied, opening the bonnet.

"Where's the engine?" Peta marveled, watching him stow away her suitcase.

"It's mid-engined, it sits behind us in the middle of the car," Sam explained, closing the bonnet. He opened the door for her, and Peta realized she was not going to be able to get into the low-slung car easily. Gingerly, she leaned in and put one foot in.

Sam watched intently. It was always funny seeing people try to get in and out of the Lotus. Peta finally slipped into the seat, having to push off from the ground by spreading her legs and pushing off with the one on the ground. Sam caught a glimpse of her lingerie under her skirt, which was lacy and red. Peta looked up, seeing him go red. "Did you see something you liked?" she said playfully.

Sam muttered something and closed the car door, embarrassed!

He went around and climbed into the driver's seat, switching the engine on. The burble of the V8 engine behind was loud. Peta squealed. "It's a V8?" she asked.

"Yep," Sam said, revving the engine loudly for her. Peta laughed.

"Oh, that is good," she said. "Will we get up to speed?"

"When we hit the motorway..." Sam said, with a wink.

She leaned over and kissed him again. "I've missed you," she said quietly, looking into his blue eyes.

Sam gazed back into her green eyes. "I missed you too," he said, and pulled her closer. Their kiss was long and hard, away from the crowds of the airport. Their hands wandered to each other's groins... Peta giggled, feeling his bulge.

"I see you are very pleased to see me," she said, as Sam's left hand disappeared under her skirt.

"I see you are too...," he said, feeling her wetness. "Not good for the leather," he laughed, playing with her clit through the lace with his fingers.

"You need to drive us somewhere we can have a bit more fun. Now," Peta commanded.

"Hang on to your seatbelt then," Sam said, putting the car in gear and checking behind for traffic. The old Lotus juddered, skidding a little from the drop-off area, as Sam guided the car around the turns and roundabouts of Gatwick airport's ludicrous one-way system.

Out on the motorway, they really had some fun. Sam waited until they were past the speed camera and then opened the car up. The Lotus roared, V8 flying, and from 40 to 70mph was a few seconds. Peta screamed with delight, enjoying the ride.

Sam turned them off before the junction for home. "Pub dinner?" he suggested.

"Ja," Peta replied. "Das ist gut."

The rolling hills of Kent were covered in lavender that summer, and Peta marveled at the purples and mauves she saw. Eventually, they pulled over into a field by an old pub (The George and Dragon - there was ALWAYS a George and Dragon somewhere in the UK) and Sam switched the engine off and applied the handbrake.

Peta immediately bent over and kissed him passionately, biting his bottom lip mischievously. "That was a great drive," she said.

He kissed her back, leaning over to hike up her skirt. She felt his fingers fumble around the top of her underwear before pulling them down. She lifted her legs and watched him pull them from her.

"That's better," he declared, and kissed her again, distracting her as he started to finger her clit. Peta laughed, kissing him back, placing her right hand on his jeans, and rubbing his bulge. "Ja...das ist....oh...", she said, flinching a little. Sam had stuck two fingers in and was jabbing her.

"Too much?" he asked.

"Ja, one finger for now," she replied, and she blushed as he removed one finger and started to finger her inside again. "Your touch is good," she said, "I just need a little more warming up..."

Sam smiled, kissing her tenderly. He worked her a little clumsily at first, but Peta guided him with her left hand, and she started to moan. "I should warn you," she panted, "I sometimes get very wet...maybe a bit too wet?"

"That is a huge turn on," Sam said, fumbling with his jeans. Peta giggled as he revealed his erection next to her, girthy and curving slightly back on itself. She grabbed it and ran her fingers over its veins. A little plop of precome bubbled up from the tip as she did it.

"Sam!" she said, mockingly, grinning at him. "You can't do that in my hand! It's sticky now," she said, playing with the little come that had dripped onto her fingers.

They looked at each other, the heat between them burning in the car's compartment. "Have you got a condom?" she asked, a little breathless. Sam pulled one from the center console, and she laughed. "You gambled on that," she said, as he sheathed himself.

"I did," he admitted. "You will need to slide over here..."

Peta turned over and then lifted herself onto the driver's side. Her buttocks pushed up against the steering wheel. "Don't honk the horn with your butt," Sam teased, and she laughed as she held his condom-clad dick and slid it inside her. She moaned.

"I have waited for this for so long since the last time," she said, swaying back and forth on him.

"Me too," Sam said, holding her. "Don't stop..."

The Lotus' hard springs absorbed most of the humping as Peta slid back and forth on him. They kissed hard, Sam's hands rummaging inside her blue top and unbuttoning her bra, pulling it away and fondling her exposed breasts. Peta giggled, and pressed them against him, pushing him into the back of the seat.

She gasped and came, wettening his jeans and her stockings. "Oh mein Gott, I am sorry," she said, embarrassed. Sam shook his head and forced her to move up and down on his dick more. He came, a loud grunt, forcing his come into the condom inside her, pushing her into the roof of the car a little.

"Don't be sorry...that was amazing," he said, kissing her, then her neck. "There's a set of overalls under your seat, I'll put those on." They clumsily disentangled, and Sam reluctantly handed back Peta's underwear. "It's lacy and smells of you," he said, and Peta laughed as she raised her legs into the air and replaced them.

They gazed at each other for a time, just enjoying the quiet moments after. "Our first sex after Greece," Sam said, taking her hand in his and kissing the top of it.

"Ja," Peta said, gazing up at him.

Sam took her hand and placed it against his chest, over his heart. It was racing.

"It beats for you," he said. "Always."

Peta smiled and took his hand, and placed it on her chest, over her heart. "Mine too," she said. They kissed again.

"Food?" Sam asked.

"Ja," she replied.

***

"So you're heading off to Loughborough," Peta said, between chewing her steak.

The pub was quiet, with a fire burning gently in the copper place by them. The staff were clearing up, ready for closing time. They had been the last ones in for food.

"Yeah, studying architecture. Should be good," Sam said, "I've sketched buildings, skyscrapers, railway stations for years... I just want to get out there and start making my mark on the landscape."

She laughed and shuffled closer to him. They gazed into each other's eyes again. "I've missed your blue eyes," she said softly.

"I've missed yours," he replied, kissing her forehead. "Green and keen."

She giggled and went back to her steak.

"How about you?" Sam asked. "What are you studying?"

"Law," she replied. "I'm going to take up a job as a stewardess though. There's a course in a few weeks I will take and see if I can get on board."

"You always wanted to fly," Sam said. "I'm glad, this feels like a good move."

Peta nodded. "My father always said I should be a pilot."

"About your father..." Sam said, hesitating. "Where is he? Is he around?"

"Oh," Peta said, looking away. "He's dead."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Sam replied, mortified.

"It's okay, I didn't tell you before," she said, gazing outside. "He was hit when he was out on his motorbike many years ago. Wiped out, he had no chance." She stifled a tear.

"He was on his way to see me at school. I can never remember what it was I was doing, and neither does Mutter, but I remember when the teacher came over and asked me to come to the office. Orange walls, they always remind me of that moment, when the Direktor told me that he'd...died".

Sam squeezed her hand, never taking his eyes off her.

"We keep the Vincent in the house on a plinth. Mutter had it fixed, looking like it always did. I think it should be fixed up to run, but she can't bear the idea of it running with anyone else."

"But you love motorbikes," Sam protested. "Maybe you should be the one running it?"

"I'd love to, but Mutter always says no. She says I shouldn't end up like him," Peta said, looking back at Sam with tears.

He moved close and pulled her into a warm hug. "I'm sure he would have wanted you to use it," he said. "I wish I had met him, he sounds fun."

"He was an oil rigger, he loved motorbikes and fixing things," Peta said, mumbling into Sam's chest. "I think he would have loved you."

He gazed down at her. "I hope so," he said, pulling her closer.

***

"Where have you been?" Sam's mother was unhappy at the late arrival.

"Hallo Patricia," Peta said, embracing her.

"Hallo, dear. Samuel Anthony Charles Maillard," she scolded, "your father and I were worried." Sam's dad rolled his eyes and waved at Peta, who laughed and waved back.

"Sorry, Mum," Sam said, hauling in Peta's suitcase. "Car drove well, Dad, by the way," he said, throwing him the keys.

"Good," Sam's dad said, winking at Peta.

They said their good nights and headed up to the top of the old house. Sam's room was the attic, converted into something of a pad. It was massive, at least forty feet long, with a beautiful duck-egg blue wall and white ceiling, with windows all around looking over south London.

Sam closed the door gently, then pulled Peta to the bed, kissing her. "You've had a long day," he said. "Do you want to say your good nights before going to your room?"

"I'm not going to the other room," Peta said, playing with his hair. "I'm going to stay right here."

"That sounds perfect," Sam said, bending over and kissing her. "We can head up to London in the morning and go round the usual haunts."

"So..." Peta said, unbuttoning her top, "how do you sleep? With pyjamas, as you English say?"

"Actually," Sam said, looking at her breasts fondly, "I sleep naked."

"Naked?" Peta was surprised.

"Naked," Sam said, sitting up and undoing her bra. Peta laughed.

"Okay, I see where this is going," she said, throwing off her skirt and pulling down her underwear. "Get over here."

They went under the covers, giggling, kissing, and fondling each other. "This is perfect," Sam murmured, groping Peta between her legs.

"Ja," Peta whispered back.

STrent
STrent
10 Followers