Lottery

Story Info
Audience participation at exclusive fetish show.
7.3k words
4.37
15.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is a true story. It happened a short while ago. I have changed the names. Actually I mostly just used letters as I'm a lazy bitch. Plus I've kept some details vague. Still some people will be able to recognise it I'm sure.

A little backstory, my name is Sasha, I'm a gay woman and I live in a large city in the UK. Probably not either of the ones you're thinking of. I'm also a lover of kink. The catch all is fetish or BDSM, for me however my main interest is Japanese Rope Bondage. Particularly Shibari, this is the most decorative, and most sensual style of rope bondage.

It is actually something that I have studied, and I do enjoy tying people up. I also practice a form of self bondage for meditation. (Yes MEDITATION minds out of gutter please)

Because of my interests I also visit fetish clubs, especially on gay nights. It was at one of these I found out about a fetish show that happens at a local theatre. This show was pretty exclusive, and you had to have someone vouch for you before you could go. I'm a natural voyeur so I was very interested.

Fortunately a friend of mine, Dagmar, knew the organiser, and a day or so after he spoke to her on my behalf I got an email welcoming me and telling me the dates of the next couple of shows. I quickly booked tickets for one taking place a couple of weeks later, as it seemed interesting.

The shows are organised by a woman known as Miss B, who describes herself as a BBW mistress. She is well known on the local scene and I knew her by sight. Mostly because she always wears exquisitely tailored uniforms.

When I got into the theatre I was very surprised. I'd imagined something like a room over a pub. However this was a really nice modern looking 200 seat venue (214 according to it's website), seating was either side of an isle and was raked sharply enough that everyone got a decent view of the stage.

The stage itself was raised but not that high. The venue isn't that old, being built as part of a redevelopment scheme in the late 90s. I don't know what its original purpose was but apart from the fetish shows it hosts burlesque, a LGBTQ+ theatre group and regular wine tasting evenings.

Fetish Shows are listed as 'Private Events' and there are a lot more private events listed than there are fetish shows so I probably don't know half of what goes on there. However one thing to note is that we were encouraged to wear 'street clothes' rather than fetish wear.

Anyway the show itself was made up of four parts. The first was Miss B herself, who also compared the night, doing a sort of military scene with three girls. They were forced to exercise, made to strip out of their uniforms and there was some corporal punishment. It ended with all three saluting and marching off in unison.

This was more or less a fun section, Miss B kept up a dialogue the whole time, never breaking character but there were more than a few double entendre. Plus it was a nice way to ease into the evening.

Next up was a performer called Pyretta a German woman with a large black mohawk who wore metal plates over her body, including a codpiece with a huge metal penis. Her performance was choreographed to music and she used an angle grinder on the metal plates to create sparks. Ending by cutting the penis clean off.

Following that there was a woman called Mistress C who showed off her skill with a bullwhip. I'll be honest it wasn't great. However I think some people enjoyed it. Cowgirl fetish just doesn't do it for me.

The fourth section was audience participation. When I saw this in the listing I didn't really know what it meant, until Miss B explained it on stage. There were large glass bowls filled with the inside of Kinder eggs containing a selection of scenes in one bowl and the names of audience members, who had signed up in advance, in the other.

The three performers were all on stage and Miss B had one of her troops, now back in uniform, make the selection. First to pick a scene. The girl picked out one of the containers and handed it to Miss B who opened it and announced.

"Tonights scene will be 'Fire Dance' with Pyretta"

Pyretta, who had ditched the metal plates and was wearing a corset black leather panties a spiked bra and thigh high boots with what looked like 9 inch heels jumped up and down clapped with glee. I was amazed she didn't break her ankle.

Then as the girl put her hand into the second bowl and mixed the containers around a little, a spotlight ran over the audience. She picked one out and handed it to Miss B who said.

"Ami D you are tonights lucky participant."

The searchlight kept on moving until a young woman with blond hair stood up and it settled on her. She was sitting near the edge of a row and another of Miss B's troops went up to guide her down the stairs and onto the stage.

As this was happening Pyretta had been placing stuff near the centre of the stage. She also unzipped and stepped out of her boots so that she was barefoot and bare legged. Once Ami arrived Pyretta and Miss B had a short hushed conversation with her that I couldn't make out before Pyretta grabbed her shoulders and positioned her on the stage.

"She is wearing too many clothes, no?"

Pyretta said to the audience.

With Pyretta motioning for the audience to encourage her Ami started to undress, handing her clothes too one of Miss B's troops, until she was wearing just her bra and panties. Pyretta regarded her quizzically then with the sort of flourish you might see from a stripper removed her own spiked bra revealing her large breasts and very large nipples.

She motioned for Ami to follow suit which she did, even trying to mimic the move Pyretta had used. Although once she had handed her bra to the girl she crossed her arms over her chest.

Pyretta made her put her arms to her side then again seemed to manhandle her so she was standing in a certain place. With her legs about shoulder width apart.

The lights went dim and music started, a Rammstein song 'Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen', and Pyretta lit a torch. She then took a second and lit it by seeming to set the tips of her fingers alight with the first. Twirling the torches she walked round until she was behind Ami reaching round so that they were spinning in front of her.

Ami seemed to flinch a little but was rooted to the spot.

Pyretta then stopped twirling and did a sort of fire eating bit, juggling the flame in her mouth before spitting a great ball of fire that hit the stage in front of Ami and obscured her for a moment. She repeated this twice more.

The music changed to a different Rammstein song, 'Benzine', which is much slower in tempo. Putting one of the torches out Pyretta then ran flame of the other along her right arm. She then took Ami's hand stretched her arm out and ran the torch up her arm.

She repeated this with both her left arm and Ami's left arm. Then ran the flame up the inside of her thighs. Before doing this to Ami as well. Who through all this looked scared but remained motionless.

Pyretta then ran the torch across the top of her breasts. Before going behind Ami, and putting one arm round her neck before also running the fire over her breasts.

The music changed once again, a remix of 'Lover' by Gudrun Gut, Pyretta put the torch in her mouth and extinguished it, then blew flame to her fingertips again this time using them to light her own nipples on fire for a couple of seconds.

Moving towards Ami she again lit the fingers of her right hand, this time with her lighter, before tweaking Ami's right nipple with her left hand then lighting it, repeating this for the left nipple. All the lights went out so the only light was Ami's flaming nipples for a few seconds. Then blackness and the music cut before the lights came back on to show Pyretta standing behind Ami with her hands over her breasts.

Really I don't think my description has done it justice. It was a really good performance. It also whetted my appetite to sign up for the audience participation in the future.

After the show in the bar I was introduced to Miss B by my friend Dagmar. Although I knew her by sight we'd never actually met. We had a little chat while Dagmar went to get some drinks, I thanked Miss B for letting me attend and casually asked about how to sign up for the audience participation. She told me to e-mail her in the week.

It was also nice to chat with some people that I knew from fetish clubs, in a more relaxed environment. Although it took a couple of seconds to recognise some people as most people were wearing street clothes.

I also got to meet Pyretta, an unstoppable ball of energy who doesn't seem to have an off switch, after she noticed the Hamburg Pride pin on my jacket, being one made to support a group she belonged too.

We hit it off a little as we have similar tastes in music, all of the music she had used on stage is on my phone. I regularly travel to Hamburg for work and Pyretta gave me a card and said to e-mail her and she would get me tickets to her regular show next time I was there.

She was true to her word as well, as a few weeks later I did. That show, part of a whole evening of circus influenced BDSM, was much more OTT with more fire and knife insertion. Plus afterwards she took me a club, but that is story for another day...

However that evening I didn't stay that long in the bar as I had work in the morning, but I had enjoyed myself and I was determined to get my name into the lottery for the audience participation.

I e-mailed Miss B the next day and she sent a reply with the details. It wasn't just a case of putting my name down. I had to answer a brief questioner. Very basic stuff like experience level and any hard don'ts. I was also told that while my name would entered for every show I booked tickets for, I would always be asked to reconfirm when booking.

Once I was told that I was all signed up I got a great tingle of anticipation. However it was somewhat tempered by the fact I didn't know if I would be picked. As there were only shows every couple of months and I knew I wouldn't attend all of them. It might be years.

There are three types of shows. Mixed, which have male and female performers. Male which only have male performers, and is aimed more to the gay male audience, and Female which only has female performers.

All three are open to all, respectful, viewers. However at Male and Female shows only the single gender is entered into the lottery. At mixed shows people of all genders, including trans and gender fluid, are entered into the lottery.

I mainly attend Female shows. However I also attend some Mixed shows. The Male shows just wouldn't interest me. Although some women really enjoy watching men being dominated by men it isn't for me.

The next show I attended I booked my ticket as I had before. A few hours later I received a text message asking if my name should be included in the draw. Of course I replied yes. Once again I felt the anticipation wash over me.

It was a Mixed show, and had a more varied line up. There was some bondage, with a male sub being bound simply with rope and then having some wax dripped on him. Miss B did a sort of Police interrogation scene with a female sub which was fun, and there was a Czech woman who did a solo performance which also involved candle wax but also around 50 needles that she pushed through her flesh.

One other aspect, which is more common to mixed shows, was that there was more overt sexual content. The male sub in the bondage scene was teased to erection and made to beg to be allowed to cum, while Miss B roughly fingered her sub as part of the humiliation.

At the end of the evening it was time for the audience participation section. Again the two bowls were bought out, and Miss B explained the concept for anyone new. This time it was the male sub who got to make the selection, firstly to pick the scene. He pulled out a container and haded it to Miss B.

"Tonights scene is, and I promise I haven't rigged this, 50 strokes of the cane administered by myself" She announced.

Then the male sub picked the participant. The light started to run over the audience and I felt a little twinge knowing that my name was in there. He selected a container and handed it to Miss B.

"Joel K you are tonight's lucky participant."

Although I was disappointed the feeling was mitigated somewhat by the scene. Corporal punishment isn't my favourite, and while I wouldn't have refused it wouldn't have been something that I could lose myself in.

Joel K turned out to be a rather large man with a big belly, and once he was stripped a rather small penis. Something which Miss B teased him about mercilessly. Not that he seemed to mind.

Still the next show I attended I again had the tingle of anticipation when it came to the audience participation section. However it wasn't my name that was picked. That night, a female show, the scene was mummification. The woman picked was stripped naked and then wrapped in plastic shrink wrap. It looked like something interesting to try.

Not all of the scenes involved nudity, one show I attended the audience member was allowed to change behind a screen into a fifties style party dress, this was for a sploshing scene, I'd have probably enjoyed that although really not my normal thing.

Sometimes the scene description wasn't exactly informative. One night it was 'follow instructions'. This was at a mixed show and when a man was selected I assumed it'd be JOI. However instead he was made to perform humiliating tasks.

Being a footstool, licking the mistresses boots clean and having his mouth used as an ash tray. This was the part I enjoyed, but only because I love to watch a beautiful woman smoking a cigar. In fact after that show I went home and smoked one myself. A treat I rarely indulge in.

Anyway around a year went by and my name wasn't called. I always responded yes to the confirmation text but it was never me. As time went on there were a few scenes selected that made me jealous that it wasn't me.

One was a shock collar challenge this was at a female show, and a very nervous looking woman was made to undress to her underwear. Then had a shock collar put on, basically she had to survive the various settings. Although could tap out at any time. She made level 20 before giving up.

I'd actually kind of given up on my name ever being drawn. Plus I didn't get to as many shows as I would like, and took around nine months off due to having a big project at work.

When that was over I booked tickets to the next show that was available. This mixed show would feature a performance section, a game show section, a medical scene and the audience participation section. Of course I answered yes to the participation confirmation message.

Taking my seat in the venue I was surprised how full it was. As I said the venue holds around 200 people although normally for these shows it is a little over half full. This evening it was packed.

This in part was due to Mistress K, who would be doing the medical scene, a special guest from San Fransisco who is very well known worldwide. It was actually quite a coup for Miss B to have booked her to appear.

The first scene was the quiz. This was basically a fun section. Four subs, two male two female, had to answer quiz questions and if they got the answer wrong would pay a forfeit. Refuse the forfeit and they were out of the game, the winner was either the last one standing or the first to 50 points.

The quizmaster was of course Miss B, in a sort of headmistress outfit, and it was also her who dished out the forfeits. One of the male subs had to face being kicked in the balls which Miss B did with relish. Making sure we all got to see her heavy military style boots first. The scream the sub gave out on impact was pretty bloodcurdling.

However at the end of the segment, it was that sub who won. His prize was a hand job from Miss B, which he received immediately. So we all got to see that in spite of the kick everything still worked.

After this was a performer called Miri who was dressed in a red PVC nuns outfit. The sleeveless top was pretty thin and her breasts were clearly visible though it. She also wore a long PVC skirt and a short wimple.

The stage just had a chair on it, and she started by kneeling facing this with her back to the audience. Then started to flagellate herself with a cat o'nine tails. To the point that it soon started to destroy the thin PVC of her top, and draw blood. When the rear of the top was all but destroyed, she stood up and turned to face the audience.

She was able to easily pull the top off, and reveal her ample breasts. Kneeling again but now facing the audience she continued the flagellation this time concentrating on her breasts, until they were red raw. She pulled a knot on the side of her skirt and it fell away as she stood leaving her nude, save for the wimple.

Carefully sitting on the edge of the chair she leaned back and opened her legs, then started to finger herself, until it looked like she had reached climax. At which point she again took the cat and whipped her pussy and thighs until they too were raw and bloody.

There is always something visceral about these more intimate solo performances. This one especially, Miri was able to pull the viewer into her space, as if we were watching something that we shouldn't be, something private rather than it being on stage.

Following Miri was an intermission.

When I returned to my seat the stage had been completely redressed. There was now a large and complicated looking obstetrics table near the centre and to my left of that a low metal cabinet, that looked like the sort of thing mechanics have only shiny and with all sorts of medical looking things on it.

Miss B gave a very big build up for Mistress K who received a large ovation as she took to the stage. She was a tallish, thin woman with blond hair. Wearing a green and white medically themed PVC dress that zipped up the back. There was a large red cross on the front.

Her performance was great. Using a male sub, who I recognised as someone who has appeared before at the shows, she did a full demonstration of a milking machine. Carefully setting it all up, attaching it and so on.

This was done with a near constant dialogue to the audience. She made the whole thing incredibly entertaining for everyone, and I could see why she had attracted such a large crowed.

Once she had finished and taken a bow she reminded on stage and was joined by Miss B and the sub who had won the quiz. He was carrying one of the bowls full of Kinder containers meaning it was time for the audience participation section.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention." Miss B addressed the audience.

"It is time for the audience participation section of the show. Tonight will be a little bit different as we won't be selecting the scene at random. Instead, as a special treat, one lucky audience member will come on stage and receive a full medical exam from our special guest Mistress K."

Everyone applauded and I was excited to watch another scene from her.

"I will now ask Mistress K to make the selection."

As Mistress K started to mixup the containers in the bowl the spotlight started to run over the audience. Picking out one of the containers Mistress K held it up and showed it to the audience before handing it to Miss B to open.

"Sasha P. You are tonight's lucky participant."

The shock of my name being called meant it was a couple of seconds before I reacted. As I stood up people started to clap, and the spotlight found me. I had to get past a few other people to get to the isle where I was met by one of the female subs from the quiz.

12