Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me down the steps then up onto the stage, taking my jacket and bag from me which I had instinctively picked up when I stood. Once on the stage I quickly found myself in a kind of huddle with Miss B and Mistress K.

"This is your last chance to back out, you are sure you want to go ahead with the scene?" Miss B asked.

"Yes, yes I am." I replied nodding my head.

Mistress K was looking at the piece of paper that had my name on it, it had been unfolded and had a print out of bullet points from the questionnaire I had filled in to be entered into the draw.

"Your hard limit is nothing anal, but everything else is on the table correct?" She asked.

"Yes, that is correct" I replied. Trying to sound confident although I was actually starting to feel nervous.

"Safe words are traffic signals, yellow means you want me to check in with you, red means you want me to stop immediately, when there is something in your mouth and you want to attract my attention shake your head violently and make what sound you can, and I will check in with you, also please communicate when I ask you to. Okay."

"Yes, I understand" I replied.

Mistress K then turned away from me and walked to the front of the stage, I was told to face the audience by Miss B. As I did so I actually felt a little scared as I had no idea what was going to happen and whatever did happen would be in front of over 200 people.

"Well, Ladies and Gentlemen" Mistress K started to address the audience.

"For your extra education and entertainment tonight I will give the lovely Sasha here a full medical examination. Please show your appreciation for Sasha."

There was a short round of applause, and it seemed that the light on me got a little brighter.

"Now Sasha I need you undress. Just hand your clothes to Miss B".

Although I was expecting it I did feel a little odd undressing in front of an audience. The first thing I had to do was bend down so that I could get my shoes off, and I also took off my socks.

"Leave them there." Miss B said quietly.

I stood up and pulled the loose fitting sweater I was wearing over my head and handed it to Miss B. Then undid my belt and the buttons of my jeans. I was glad that I had worn looser fitting jeans, as it wasn't that hard for me to get them off. I handed them to Miss B.

The Bra I was wearing fastened at the front and as I opened it and slipped it off a ripple of noise came from the crowed. I handed it to Miss B, who quietly said: "everything".

I slipped off my panties handed them to her and she smiled, I turned round to face the audience now completely nude. As Miss B picked up my shoes and left the stage.

So that you can all picture it I guess I should describe my body a little. I'm 5'8 and slim. I try to keep myself fit and toned. I have basically a flat stomach and I guess my breasts would best be described as pert. They are firm but I need sports bra to run. My long black hair was in a simple ponytail that night.

As I had been undressing, the obstetric chair had been wheeled to the back of the stage. At first I was relived by this, until I realised that it was being cleaned by the sub who had led me to the stage. Probably meaning that it was only a matter of time before I ended up on it.

"Well, the subject has a very tight little body."

Mistress K said motioning for me to walk forward.

"Don't be shy, I want everyone to get a look at you."

She said as I walked forward until I was standing next to her. Taking my arm gently she led me closer to the edge of the stage and to the right. This meant I could see quite a lot of the audience looking at me.

"I want you to walk along the edge of the stage for me, so that everyone can get a good look at you."

I started to do this.

"Nice and slowly and keep facing the front. Make sure everyone gets to see."

As I did this I could see people looking at me. It was not a comfortable feeling. Once I had got the other side of the stage, Mistress K motioned for me to join her at the centre of the stage, where she was standing next to the cabinet of equipment.

"Well, I hope you all like what you see, and I assure you that by the time we have finished all of you will be intimately familiar with the subject's body."

Something about her use of the word 'intimately' made me fell very uneasy.

The Mistress was standing to my right and started to run her hands over my body. She was wearing disposable latex gloves that felt a little cold.

"The subject appears to be in very good condition."

Placing her hands on my hips she continued.

"She has very narrow hips, please turn around."

I turned round and the Mistress started to run one of her fingers up my spine, then, carefully, put my ponytail over my shoulder.

"As you can see, her spine is nice and straight and she holds herself with good posture."

Grabbing my right butt cheek she gave it a good squeeze.

"Her buttocks are very firm, turn back to the front."

I turned round again, realising as I did so that since I has walked to the centre of the stage the mistress had always had at least one hand on me.

"Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and Mistress K used a flat metal spatula to depress my tongue. It felt cold, as if it has been kept in a freezer.

"The subject's mouth looks to be good working order." Mistress K said removing the spatula.

I closed my mouth. 


"Uh uh, I didn't tell you close it yet." She said.

I opened my mouth and stood there with it open as Mistress K fiddled with some equipment. Then she again depressed my tongue with the cold metal spatula.

"I think that you can see that the subject will benefit from a throat swab."

Removing the depressor Mistress K placed an open gag in my mouth. It forced my mouth wide open and pushed my tongue down. I was pleased that Mistress took care with my hair when strapping this behind my head.

Then she held up a small beaker with some liquid in it.

"This mild alcohol solution should do the trick."

I watched as she took what looked like an over sized cotton bud and soaked it in the liquid. Then it was pushed through the mask into my mouth, I felt a burning sensation and flinched a little.

She pushed it deeper into my throat and it both burned and felt uncomfortable. I also started to gag a little and felt my mouth filling up with liquid.

Mistress K then took the swab out of my mouth picked up a glass, and placed her hand on the back of my head quietly telling me to bend forward. As I did a stream of spit came uncontrollably out of my mouth into the glass she was holding.

I felt a little humiliated at this, as if I really wasn't in charge of my own body. I also had the sense that I wouldn't be until the end.

"Well, now that her mouth her all cleaned out we can move on to the next part of the examination." Mistress K said.

She added a plug to the mask I was wearing turning it into more of a gag. I could still breath okay but it was more than a little uncomfortable to have my mouth forced open like that for a long period of time.

"Hands on head." The Mistress commanded.

I did as I was told. Mistress K walked around me gently running her hand over my body as she did so she walked right round me once then stopped when she was behind me. She gently took hold of my hair, something the made me tense up a little, pulling gently on my ponytail.

"Look straight ahead." She commanded.

I realised I had been looking down at the edge of the stage, so I raised my head up as she pulled. This meant that I could see the audience, and again this made me very aware that there were many sets of eyes looking at me.

"Stand with your legs apart." She said.

I did so. 


"Wider."

I did as I was told and the Mistress let go of my hair. I was now standing in a very uncomfortable and vulnerable position completely aware that there was an audience in front of me.

The Mistress then stood at my side and started to examine my right breast. At first it actually felt the same as when the nurse checked me before my last mammogram.

"I am sure that you will be pleased to know that the subjects breasts are indeed real."

She then started to squeeze tighter, making me wince a little. Repeating the procedure with my left breast only this time she paid a lot more attention to the nipple.

Then reaching across she started to squeeze and pull on both of my nipples at the same time. Although this was uncomfortable it was only when it felt like she was about to pull them off that I gave a reaction, which got a smile from the mistress.

"The subject has very responsive nipples, and healthy natural breasts."

Without warning she then placed her hand between my legs and caressed my pussy.

"Now we have to give the subject a full internal check."

Mistress K had me move to the right of the stage, and the two female subs from the quiz wheeled the obstetrics table to the centre of the stage, Mistress K made sure it was where she wanted it before locking the wheels. She also moved the cabinet.

Walking over to me Mistress K reached around my head and removed the gag. This was a bit of a relief, as she did this she quietly asked if I was happy to continue. I nodded, my mouth was so dry from a combination of nerves and the gag I didn't think I could speak.

I was led over to the table and told to get on it. My legs were placed in the stirrups and then my legs were secured with thick leather straps. I was told to put my arms on the armrests and these were also strapped down. Once I was secured Mistress K adjusted the table, spreading my legs uncomfortably wide.

Standing to my right Mistress K gently stroked my bush. I generally keep my pubic hair trimmed short. She leaned over me and whispered.

"Can I shave you?"

I nodded, really before thinking. I had fallen into the submissive role and just agreed.

"The first thing that needs to be before we can fully examine the subject properly is to get rid of all this extraneous hair." She addressed the audience while tugging on my bush.

What happened next was a surprise. I had expected her to quickly buzz me with a trimmer. Instead she took a bowl and a brush and started to lather me up. The feel of the brush around my pussy lips actually made me itch a little. But secured as I was I couldn't do anything about it.

"The only way to get a proper shave is to use a proper razor."

As she said this the mistress opened a straight razor in front of my face, and then showed it to the audience. The feeling of being shaved with a straight razor was unique. I could feel how sharp it was, and it felt like I could feel every hair being cut. It also added to the sense of humiliation that had been building inside me.

This wasn't a negative thing. Just part of the submissive journey. As someone who is naturally a dom I don't get to feel that way often. Feeling the cold blade gently shave around my pussy lips, in that moment I was very submissive.

After she finished shaving me the mistress used a very cold damp towel to clean me off and then massaged a cream of some sort.

"Well, that is better. Now all of you can have a very clear view."

So there I was strapped to a table with an audience staring at my freshly shaved pussy. The Mistress standing to the side of my right leg, started to manipulate my pussy, pulling my lips open.

"Now we can start to properly examine the subject in detail."

She then used her index finger to pull back on my clitoral hood and expose my clitoris.

"The subject has what looks like a very healthily clitoris."

As she said this she reached over and started to rub it between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. This of course made me react and I bucked a little, although due to the restraint I couldn't move much at all.

"Very responsive as well, but now we need to look deeper."

She let go of my pussy and picked something up from the table then held it in front of my face. It was a very shiny and very large looking metal speculum. I actually started to feel fearful for the first time however again I merely nodded hoping that I didn't look scared.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to use this device to open up the subject's vagina. Because the subject is so slim, and because I only bought the largest size with me. This will be very uncomfortable for her. But I am sure you will appreciate her sacrifice."

There was a small ripple of applause.

As she started to push the speculum into me I tensed up a little. Okay probably a lot. But then was able to relax, although it was very uncomfortable, cold and large. The thing was every time I thought she had it all the way inside me, she would push again, and again each time filling me even more. The last couple of pushes were accompanied by my uncontrollable moans.

"With the speculum fully inserted we can start to really open the subject up so you can all get a good view."

This wasn't actually painful, it was however very uncomfortable. It also seemed to take a lot of time until she finished.

"Now that I have been able to get her fully dilated we just need a little more light."

With that another light came on and illuminated me even more. Although it did have the effect of obscuring the audience. Who had been in my eye line since I was secured to the table.

"Because you all need to be acquainted with the internal structure of the subject. Please feel free to come to the edge of the stage and have a good look."

The mistress moved so that she was standing at my waist but facing the audience. I could hear that there was some movement, that some people were coming to the edge of the stage. From where I was that meant they were only around a meter away from me. The stage itself wasn't that high, so anyone standing there would be able to get a very clear view deep inside of me.

"I promised you that you would all get a chance to become intimately familiar with the subject's body. So please take your time looking but remember lots of other people want a good long look as well. We want everyone to get their turn."

I wasn't sure if I felt totally humiliated at this or in someway proud. I raised my head a little and could see the silhouettes of what seemed like dozens of people crowding round to look into me. One thing for certain was I wasn't in charge of my body at all right now. Bound exposed and with anyone who felt like it able to get a good look at most intimate area.

"Okay now everyone back to their seats, we need to move on."

I lifted my head again and saw that there were around five people just moving away. I had no idea how many of the audience and come to the front for a look.

"Now a visual examination can only tell you so much. For the final procedure I will examine the subject physically by means of inserting my whole hand inside of her."

As she said this she looked round at me and met my eyes. I nodded. But as I did so I felt uneasy. Mistress K didn't have giant hands by any means, but they weren't small. They were also strong, I could feel that when she was squeezing my breasts.

Without warning and obviously using a quick release she removed the speculum, quickly. This itself was an odd sensation. As my pussy started to relax I felt a nice wave wash over me.

Mistress K took off the gloves she had been wearing and replaced them with a fresh pair, that she also covered with some lube. She moved so that she was standing next to my right leg, and seemed to be leaning herself against my bound right thigh. This was so the audience could see everything she was doing. The lights had dimmed a little so I was again more aware of them.

Starting by gently rubbing her hand over my pussy, the whole area felt extra sensitive due to the combination of being freshly shaved and stretched. She then pushed a finger inside of me. At the same time she rubbed my clit with her thumb. I sighed a little.

"The best way to achieve full insertion of the subject's vagina is to quickly build up the number of the fingers."

As she spoke she pushed a second finger inside, while still massaging my clit. This was soon followed by a third and then the fourth. I was trying not make any noise but it wasn't easy.

"Now it just remains for me to insert my thumb."

With that I felt her whole hand enter me and push in deep. I gave out a cry of pleasure.

"Well, it seems the subject's vocal cords are working well."

The mistress said as she pushed further into me making me once again moan. I could feel her fingers gently searching out my G spot until she found just the right place and a wave of pleasure came over me.

"Now that I have located the subject's pleasure spot I in effect have total control of her body, I can either stimulate a pleasurable sensation."

Again she sent a wave over me.

"Or cause her severe discomfort."

This time I felt her moving in me and it caused me to cry out in pain. I like to think I have a high tolerance for pain but this really was on a level beyond what I could take.

"I have her completely at my mercy. But as the subject has been very compliant I am feeling merciful. So I will now bring the subject to orgasm. Those of you directly in front may find yourselves in the splash zone."

I again felt her move inside me and I moaned audibly as a wave of pleasure came over me. This time she didn't stop it just kept building and building. I had no control whatsoever. I wanted to free my arms so I grab her wrist to make sure she didn't stop.

Then it broke over me and still kept getting more intense to the point that I started to feel a little dizzy then in one swift movement she removed her hand, and I felt myself let go, three times in all. I'd only ever squirted once before, but it felt good. However as I started to come down I remembered that I was in front of an audience and I felt a bit embarrassed that it had happened.

Mistress K started to undo my restraints then helped me to sit up slowly.

"Watch the puddle." She said softly as I went to stand.

I looked down and there was a puddle of my juices all over the front of the stage.

Once I was standing Miss B put a robe around me.

"Well, Ladies and Gentlemen," Mistress K said.

"I hope you all enjoyed that extra treat. Please show your appreciation for the lovely Sasha."

There was a large round of applause. I could even see some people standing up to clap. Although I was still feeling a bit embarrassed. Miss B then called for a round of applause for Mistress K and when that subsided the mistress took my arm and we took a bow together, although I was holding the robe closed.

She then led me off the stage to a dressing room. Where My clothes had been neatly folded and there was a shower. She gave me a hug and told me she would come back once I had showered.

Being part of the show was nothing like I expected. I really hadn't considered I'd end up in a medical scene. Plus the level of humiliation was something I had never experienced before.

However it was also a wonderful and unique experience. Something I wouldn't trade for the world. The rules meant once picked my name wasn't entered into the draw for the next three events I attended. But you know as I could I was signed up again.

12