All Comments on 'Lottery'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

I liked the story and can assume that there'll be a follow-up chapter given how it ended even though the title didn't indicate that this was the first chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

MikeManMikeMan7 months ago

Please tell me you have the next installment ready to go.

1thaiguy1thaiguy7 months ago

Yep have to agree need more chapters preferably soon great story. When does he meet daddy I thunk that could be interesting

Y

stewartbstewartb7 months ago

You have to just love those "we've got to talk ... " moments! I also see that more authors have begun using non-endings with an illusion to more of the story that could happen. So by doing this many readers are hoping for a part 2 to come if they really liked the story ... or possibly not.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Interesting story!

5

pepepilotpepepilot7 months ago

This is a 4 as it seems there are no plans for a part 2. If there is a part 2, then this easily becomes a 5! ;)

LymanLyman7 months ago

Your other comments are spot on…. Great story line, can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyed the story until 2nd woman brought in, then it went downhill from there for me. More/better tags would have been helpful. F/f, f/f/m, ménage, lesbian, daughter, (incest?…the open-ended conclusion suggested that possibility to me). Your kinks and my kinks may not always mesh, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but I would rather not invest time in a longer story and find out midway through it’s not about something I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and highly erotic. His lottery win was needed to give the relationship balance. I’d have liked a longer development before they added Margaret to the relationship, but it worked. Very few errors to stop the flow, though ‘labia’ used as singular jarred a little. I know ‘labium’ sounds odd, so just avoid if you don’t like it (one of her labia).

turn2turn27 months ago

This story deserves the five stars I rated it. I agree with Anonymous about the story needing more and/or better tags but disagree that the threesome, and potential polyamory including Gloria is not a welcome addition to the story arc. I too look forward to a continuation of the story line and thank Wajawhiii for yet another great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous