Lottery Ch. 05 - Road Trip

Story Info
Miles from their clothes and under his control.
2.1k words
4.38
3.9k
8
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey woke up and stretched her nude form. Beside her Blake was still asleep but Elliot was up and filling a bag with what he needed. As she watched, she realized it was only with clothes he needed reminding her of his promise of a road trip with the girls kept bare. Her nipples stiffened as she shivered half in fear and half in excitement. The adventure on the lake yesterday had been wild. While it was frightening to cede control over to him and be forced to parade and touch and get herself off for countless people, often who were recording it, it had also been enticing.

She and Blake had a bit of an exhibitionist streak already but when someone else had control over where and how it was a new wrinkle that she was growing to adore. Knowing Blake she could tell she felt the same. What should have been humiliating - being miles from their clothes, forced to expose themselves, all while people filled their phones with naked images of them that could be shared beyond their control - turned her on in ways she didn't expect. Her body had betrayed her more than once yesterday as her nipples and clit would perk up, her slit growing wet, and her hands barely able to keep from touching herself. She was almost ashamed to be looking forward to what he had planned next.

He finished packing his bag, woke Blake up, and then led the two of them out the door walking back to Audrey's. Her nipples continued to betray her, the cool morning air caressing her bare skin as she walked through her neighborhood completely exposed. The two girls fell easily into their submissive roles, hands at their sides, back straight, chests pushed out, covering nothing. Audrey was almost disappointed that they managed to make the trip back to her garage without anyone seeing her. Strangers were one thing but having her neighbors, people she would see all the time, know that she was a submissive slut who strutted around the neighborhood completely bare and proud would have been exciting. Elliot had her punch in the code to open the garage and she bit her lip and shivered when of the several vehicles present he chose her convertible. He put the top down and ordered them into the back seat. The low sides would make it obvious they were at least topless and because so many people had big trucks and SUVs now many would see so much more.

He hands them both vibrating eggs that he orders them to turn on and slip inside. Already aroused they obey and fidget slightly as this only accelerates the feeling. They're then ordered to spread their legs and put their heels up on the back of the front seats, completely exposing them to anyone who might look down. He instructs them to make eye contact with anyone that notices them. He pulls out of the driveway, exits the neighborhood, and makes it to the highway. Being so early they avoid anyone on the local streets but once on the highway they are quickly noticed by several truckers who seem to pass along the message as the other trucks that they encounter all take notice of the two bare and spread vixens who watch them leer at their squirming in obvious heat.

By the time they arrive at the motel both girls are obviously flustered and inflamed, but the eggs had not been enough to make them cum so they simply sat stewing in their desire as Elliot parked at the far end of the lot. He ordered them to turn off the eggs and remove them and allowed them to rest their legs but not to cover themselves before he walked over to the office to get a room. In their haze of arousal and submission they didn't argue when he had them step out of the car and walk across the lot to the room instead of parking in front of it. Their exposure is enjoyed by several people before they finally get a respite as they enter the room. It's short lived though as before he goes to get them food, he orders them to sit on the bed facing the front window and spread their legs. He blindfolds them but even through the covering they know he must have opened the blinds as the room is filled with light. He then exits and leaves them to wonder who is observing their new exposure. Elliot records the spectacle from the lot outside at a wide angle, documenting how lewdly they are displayed.

After what feels like hours to them he returns, shuts the blinds, and takes off their blindfolds. They share a meal but the dichotomy of their nudity and he being clothed continues to remind them of the distorted power dynamic. He tells them what a good job they did and as such they'll get a reward, but they won't be allowed to cum yet. Instead he strips down to his boxers and they cuddle in bed for a nap. It's dark when they wake and Audrey takes initiative when her hand slides down inside his boxers to caress him. Once he's hard, she slides the boxers down before taking him in her mouth. She looks up at him lovingly as her head bobs, her hand stroking his base to accompany. Blake reaches out for his hands, moving them to her chest, which he starts to grope his thumbs playing with her nipples. As his body tenses Audrey closes her lips, her hand milking him into her mouth. She swallows, licks his head clean, then tucks him away.

He compliments them on being good little sluts, but he didn't give permission for them to do that so they must be punished. He dresses, turns on the light, and opens the blind so that the stage is well lit for anyone looking in. He then orders them into a 69 position and to lick each other until he returns before exiting the room. Outside he moves to a good vantage point, again pulling out his phone to record their exposure and exhibition. Being teased and exposed all day, their arousal kept at a boil without being allowed to burst, they lose themselves in each other. The room fills with moans as their tongues work each other's clits and pussies, cascading through several orgasms. They're oblivious to the outside world but it is not of them. A young man who works for the motel notices and alerts his coworkers. Soon several of them are recording the action. They're only dispersed when Elliot walks up to the room and re-enters.

He shuts the blinds and tells them to stop. They lay back lewdly and spent, turning slightly pink as he informs them of the audience their show drew and how more people now have their intimate moments saved beyond their control. The more Audrey thinks about it though, the more it turns her on. How her body that she normally hid away could stoke such desire and lust. She shares her thoughts with Blake who is a bit more bashful about it, but agrees. As Elliot strips down to his boxers again they drop to their knees on the floor, begging him to let them service him again, even encouraging him to open the blinds and let the audience return to watch their complete submission if he wants. He declines and they beg further, saying he can use them and send them out to do whatever task he wants with their bare bodies marked with his seed. Their begging and denial inflames them again, their thighs rubbing together as their bodies betray their need to be used. But he denies them any satisfaction and they simply cuddle in bed.

In the morning they start to remove his boxers to service him, but are quickly reprimanded and forced to kneel in the corner as he showers and packs. They are then ordered to have a quick shower but not to touch themselves beyond what is necessary, before being told that because they can't follow orders they're to be punished. He then leads them out of the room and to the front office where they're forced to stand with their arms behind their back, presenting themselves to the clerk. He compliments them on the show last night, causing them to squirm in shame and arousal, before they check out and head to the car.

He denies them the eggs, instead blindfolding them and ordering them to spread their legs again before hitting the road. Their imagination runs wild on how many people see them before he pulls into a shaded area. He tells them it's a national park, before clipping on their leashes, and leading them away from the car. Still blindfolded they have no idea who they are exposed to as he hikes them for about 20 minutes. When the blindfolds are removed they are in a small clearing with several picnic tables. Audrey's nipples are swollen with desire, her pussy dripping, and beside her Blake is in a similar state. Their eyes beg him for release.

Elliot has them assume positions on hands and knees atop the picnic table, pushing their legs far apart to display them lewdly. He then spends several minutes sliding his fingers along their slits, teasing them, until they're both mewling and begging to cum. He instead removes his fingers and orders them to kneel in front of him. Both of them are breathing huskily and eyeing his crotch, waiting for permission to touch or taste him. Again he denies them what they want, pulling his cock out and slowly stroking it in front of them. They both squirm and plead to let them help. Rather he increases his pace before erupting, leaning forward and marking their chest.

Quivering with desire and need they are then blindfolding and leashed. He leads them back to the car covered in his seed and ordered to spread themselves in the back seat again before he drives home. They can again only imagine how many people see their wanton display.

They hear the garage door open then close after he pulls in and the blindfolds are removed. He leads them inside the house and has them clean up before sitting them at Audrey's table. The juxtaposition of him clothed and them bare continues to remind them of the power differential at play. Audrey squirms, rubbing her thighs together, her nipples tightening as he walks them through all they've been through the last few days. Their submission to him and surrendering of their clothes which he has yet to allow them to put back on. The exposure on the lake, highway, motel, forest. How many people saw and recorded them, some of them without their knowledge. All the various blackmail material he has on them and having no control over what he does with it. Finally after laying out all their submission he asks them what they think.

Audrey looks to Blake and they whisper for a moment before she takes the lead. She admits that the humiliation, exposure, and lack of control scares them a bit especially since he has it all recorded. But it also turns them on. It's freeing in a way to just embrace their inner sluts and enjoy their bodies. To give themselves to him and let him control their pleasure and orgasms. That they trusted him and he's done nothing so far to betray that and that they know if they'd used their safe word at any time he would have slowed or stopped. That they want this to be a permanent arrangement, so Audrey tells him Blake had already decided to move in with her and asked him to do the same. They would be his harem and help him get more women if he wants, either permanently or as short term submissives. Whatever he wants they would submit to his control and desires.

Elliot pauses for a moment before admitting he needs to sleep on it. He tells them they're not allowed to wear clothes again until he gives them permission and that he has to go home for the night and figure out where he wants to share the images and recordings he has of them. Maybe some sort of website so that they can be forced to interact and speak with people who'd seen all their most intimate parts and moments. Before he leaves he reminds them that they're also not allowed to touch themselves or get off until they have his permission or there will be consequences. Audrey then walks him out and the two stand in her doorway watching him walk back to his house. Suddenly one of the neighbors driving by and waving as he checks them out is a reminder that they're exposed to the neighborhood so they shut the door.