Lottery Ch. 04 - The Lake

Story Info
He takes control on the lake as they fully submit.
2.1k words
4.35
6.8k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next day Elliot knocks on his neighbor's front door. With smiles Audrey and Blake give him warm hugs. Suddenly he looks stern and addresses them forcefully. "Ok you two little harlots, strip. Now."

The two girls look to each other wide eyed for a moment before quickly stripping down in the front foyer. The light coming through the glass around the door highlights their bare skin, erect nipples, and shaved pussies. They keep their hands at their sides, biting their lips, as their thighs rub together slightly. "Yes sir. Done sir."

Elliot nods, then reaches his hands out to take one of theirs each. "Good. You should always follow my orders. Now, let's go out on the lake. I want you to experience being miles away from your clothes. Completely surrendering your control to me. I have quite a few ideas to show you off."

The two shiver with excitement and let him lead them out to Audrey's boat. It's a nice party boat with large pontoons, plenty of seating, big engines, and absolutely no cover for two bare naked vixens to hide from prying eyes. Dropping their hands he reaches into his pocket and pulls out two black collars each with a ring on the front, before clipping them around their necks.

"You know the cove on the southern edge where everyone congregates. Head that way. And both of you, keep your hands down, backs straight, and tits out as they say."

Audrey moves to the controls and pulls the boat out, quickly bringing it up to speed and heading towards the cove. They pass a few boats on the lake but none close enough to them to make out any details. From a distance the two could simply be wearing tiny bikinis. It's still early as they pull into the cove but there's already a handful of boats there. Elliot directs them to pull near the group. While there are many girls in actual tiny bikinis and even 2 topless, they are the only ones completely naked. Elliot directs them towards the front of the boat where there's a deck to swim or dive off of. He hands Audrey a bottle of sunblock.

"Perfect. First, make sure you cover each other's bits. I want you to expose everything, but we don't want you to get burned. Once you're done, you can each lay out and tan. Start on your backs first and make sure your legs are facing out towards the other boats and spread wide once you lay down."

As they each pour lotion on their hands, Elliot pulls out his phone. "Of course, we want to preserve this. So I'm just going to turn on my video here and would you both please confirm that you're consenting to my orders and me capturing it all on my phone today?"

They meekly look at him, the loss of control and now possible blackmail should be humiliating. But their perked nipples and increasingly glistening pussies betray how much they're enjoying submitting control to him. They look into the camera. "Yes sir. We confirm that we are doing whatever you want willingly and that you can document it on your phone and do whatever you want with it. Thank you sir."

Elliot nods and then starts recording them. The people around them take notice and several more phones appear in people's hands, not unnoticed by the girls. Now their most private parts are in the wild, to be shared anywhere and seen by anyone. And based upon the public nature of their show it's obvious that they are doing this willingly. Quickly covering each other's backs and non-intimate areas both girls pause before reaching out for the tits of the other. Softly taking globes in each hand they massage the lotion in before moving to the nipples. Their breath hitches with excitement as the stimulation from their counterpart causes them to be more bold. They begin groping each other's chest, fingers flicking across their nipples for several minutes, causing each to moan softly. So lost they forget the people around them as their hands slide south. Quickly covering each other's crotch to protect them from the sun in unison their left hands grope the other's bottom while their right hands slide between their moist lips. Fingers quickly stimulate, moving rapidly to find and focus on each other's clits. Their heads tilt back slightly, eyes half closed, breathing growing more husky. Moaning loudly they build quickly and passionately towards a crescendo before both of their bodies stagger and shake with climax.

Breathing haggardly they stare into each other's eyes for a moment, hands still in intimate places, before cheers and encouragement around them quickly remind them that they both just got off in front of a bunch of strangers, many of whom now have it recorded for posterity. Furthermore as they'd been lost in lust more boats had joined the floating party and their audience had tripled.

Their show had inspired a dozen more female tops, and even a few bottoms, to be removed which made them feel a little better about laying down on the deck, spreading their legs, and showcasing their glistening pussies to the crowd. Elliot leaned over and around them, capturing it all from multiple angles, as their toes curled and fingers clenched in excitement to their exposure and lack of control. They had been forced the last time but now they wanted to touch themselves on purpose. Looking at each other, two hands slid down to their own slits, slowly teasing their excited nubs.

"What are you doing? Stop. It's bad enough you two sluts jilled yourself for everyone without my permission but now you're going to repeat it? Obviously you need some more discipline." Sitting down on one of the benches near the front he looks back at them. "Get up you two harlots. Audrey, on your knees in front of me. Blake, across my lap, I'll start with you."

Similar thoughts went through their minds. Humiliation at their lack of control of their lust and exposure of it to all these strangers' eyes. Meekness at their submission to the dominant Elliot, surrendering their will. Yet under it all excitement. They'd never known how arousing it was to give full control to someone else. To let them indulge in fantasies they'd never be able to on their own or even know they had, but with the excuse of being ordered they could pretend to avoid guilt. Also curiosity and rising heat at how far Elliot might go.

They quickly followed his orders. Audren kneeled, sitting on her heels. Arms clasped behind her back to push her chest and stiff nipples out. Eyes downcast. Blake laid across his lap, head and arms dangling down. Elliot quickly grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking it back, causing her back to arch and chest to jut out. His other hand pushed her legs far apart. He traced one finger up her thigh, over her gushing slit, before resting on her butt cheek. Then it raised for a quick slap as she gasped out. Her knees turned to butter as he applied several more slaps to her ass. What surprised her most was how much it turned her on. She began practically humping her clit against his knee, trying to get friction to go over the edge. Before she could reach it he slapped her one last time, right across her quivering pussy before yanking her to her feet.

"You really are a dirty little slut. You're getting off on being punished in front of everyone. Go sit over there on your hands. Spread her legs wide apart. And don't touch yourself. Audrey, across my lap." Blake quickly moved over displaying herself again to the cover, biting her lip, panting and quivering. The arousal in her mind blotting out any sense of logic. Eliot repeated the punishment on Audrey to similar results before ordering her to sit next to Blake. "Obviously that didn't work on you two. I guess we'll have to try something else. But first, we should make sure we have gas and supplies." He moved to the helm, starting the motor and heading towards one of the small outposts along the lake that had gas pumps and small stores with snacks and drinks.

The two girls looked at each other, eyes widening. While some nudity was tolerated or expected on the lake, it was not the same at the outposts. As they pulled up dozens of eyes drank in their nudity. Elliot handed them some money and pointed to the little store a dozen yards away. "After your little show I'm sure you're hungry and thirsty. Why don't you go get us something? And keep your hands down. Let them all know that you are choosing to strut around bare and enjoy it." He then turned to start topping off the gas on the boat.

The two girls stood shaking before meekly walking across to the store. Their thighs rubbed together as they made their selections inside, a steady stream of embarrassment and excitement coursing through them. Heading up to pay they noticed the young boy behind the counter - someone they knew from previous trips - leering at them as he recorded them on their phone. Then they headed back to the boat, noticing that Elliot had finished his task and was also filming their exposure as they walked across the brightly lit dock. They settled back into their seats, spreading their legs apart without him asking, as he pulled the boat back out onto the lake.

"I think you two did a good job there at least. Maybe you deserve a little reward. I think you deserve to finally get yourselves off properly. And I know just the place."

At one end of the lake there was an island with a low bridge connecting it to the mainland. As the island was very popular it saw a fair bit of both foot and vehicle traffic. Being only a couple dozen feet above the water it also offered a clear view down to the boat as Elliot anchored it right in prime viewing territory. "Ok. Lay on the ground. Spread your legs. Then touch yourselves until you cum. And keep your eyes open, I want you to see all the people watching you debase yourself for them. See as they watch one of your most intimate acts and finally how you cum for them."

Normally this would cause them to cower. But their bodies were on fire. They quickly lay down, their fingers quickly going to their flowing pussies and rubbing with need. Backs arched, legs splayed, toes curled, they cried out with several consecutive orgasms. All while they watched countless people ogle and record them above. Elliot recorded it all as well, adding to the wealth of blackmail material he now had on them. After several minutes they slumped, exhausted and spent.

"Thank you sir. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did. And I'm sure lots of people will when I share it. Or maybe I'll start showing it to your friends."

"Whatever you wish sir."

Elliot nodded before letting them sit and directed the boat back to Audrey's dock. Leading them inside he pulls something from his pocket. "Let's go for a walk. I have one more task for you." He then clips a leash on each of their collars before leading them out the front door and into the neighborhood. They meekly trail behind him. Nude from head to toe and exposed to anyone who was around. Luckily for them because of the neighborhood the only house that had a light on was Elliot's. Although his parent's car appeared to be gone. Taking them out into the street he pushed them to their knees before reaching down and pulling out his penis.

"You two have had your fun. Now it's my turn." Still turned on from all their dom had led them through today they attacked his cock with gusto. Taking turns letting him slide deep in their mouths while slowly fondling his balls. Just as he tensed, about to cum, he pulled out of their mouths, and finished on their faces - marking them as his. What should have been humiliating instead, again, surprisingly turned them on. They allowed themselves to be led back to his house and up into his room.

"Clean each other off. Then it's time for bed. We have plans tomorrow. I'm taking you on a road trip. Luckily you have everything you need for it already." Confusion played across their faces as they looked at each other, clad only in their collars before they realized what he meant. Once again they would be led miles from their clothes only this time they wouldn't have the excuse of the lake. Quickly they licked each other's face clean, savoring the taste of his cum before crawling into bed submissively. They had accepted their new roles completely, now where would it lead them?