Lottery Dreams Ch. 08: It's a Wonderful Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not while you are driving I hope," said Natasha. "So what do you want from me? Possession?"

"Nothing so dramatic," said the other girl. "I just want to rent your body for a short time."

"And where the hell would I go? Or is it straight to hell itself?"

"No!" replied Cassey. "You would get a fair exchange. I could arrange for you to go on to the other plains. The higher plains. You could travel in time and space. Go anywhere. You could taste the thrill of having your consciousness widened to things you could not even dream."

"Sounds like the sort of buzz you get from drugs. I don't do drugs."

"Girl, this is nothing like drugs," Cassey laughed as she walked around the room. "You will not want to come back here once you see what's out there. Want to take the chance? Or do you want to go back to making jerk off movies?"

"I like making jerk off movies," Natasha said after reflection.

"What I have to offer, is like a permanent orgasm. Want to try?"

"How could I refuse. But what if I don't like it and want to come back? Natasha was worried she was about to be cheated in some way.

"Give it a try. A few seconds here is like a lifetime in my world. What have you got to lose?"

"I've still got to go to that island and sort out this crazy bastard Rufus. He's out of control. What should I do about him?"

"You leave him to me," smiled Cassey. "I've had dealings with creatures like that before."

How could she turn it down?

Natasha closed her eyes and waited.

12