Swollen Assholes - Office heat

Story Info
My secretary gets and unexpected visitor and finally gets it.
1.6k words
4.36
11.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking, and cheating.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh fuck, yes, please, Mr. Scott, deeper, please....oh fuck...yes, yes, please continue, maybe a third finger?" Mary hissed.

It was the next morning, I had showered, put on some casual shirt and jeans and went straight to my office in a very good mood, as it was a Friday after all.

I was greeted by Mary, my secretary, as usual, dressed very sexily in a tight grey business skirt, white shirt and black stilettos. Her long blond hair waved freely around her shoulders and back, her eyelashes delicately accentuated with mascara, a fine earth-toned lipstick finishing the touches on her full lips.

Her long, toned and perfect legs were covered by black stockings that reached just under her buttocks and also just over the line where her skirt ended.

As I reached my office, it took no more than two minutes and Mary came into my office, holding a bunch of paper documents as well as a purple plastic tube of lube.

She put the documents away on the sidebar, left with only the purple tube, pressed against her magnificent breasts.

"Mr. Scott, are you ready for your morning briefing?" she timidly asked.

"I certainly am, Mary. Come on over here" I replied.

Mary then yanked up her grey skirt, revealing a snow-white thong.

She then grabbed it by the waistband and slowly pulled it down to her knees, exposing her bare sex to me.

She pulled her skirt back down over her ass and thighs, stepped out of her thong and left it on the floor while approaching me at my desk.

Once here, she put the plastic lube bottle on my desk, jumped on my desk and came to rest, her legs spread wide and her ass just inches away from my face.

I stood up, putting both my hands on her perfectly shaped globes and squeezed her ass cheeks through the fabric of her skirt.

Once her ass was naked and fully exposed to me, I dove into her little puckered hole with my tongue.

It was a glorious sight, her little 'unswollen' starfish laughing at me, while Mary was bent over on my desk, her skirt yanked up to her waist.

Caressing her full ass globes, I opened the lube bottle, spread her tight ass cheeks and put a good amount of lube directly on her tight little sphincter.

"Uhhh, yeah..." she hissed, reacting to the cold fluid on her anal ring.

I then slowly continued to press my index finger right into her little bum hole while she started to bounce back and forth on it.

"Uhh, yeah, yes, yes, please, put the other finger inside too Mr. Scott!"

I did and as soon as both my fingers were inside of her, spreading the tight anal muscle, she let out a deep growl and started to fuck herself on my two fingers.

The sight was incredible. My 24-year-old secretary was on all fours on my desk, sticking out her butt to me and fucking herself on my two fingers while her skirt was hiked up to her waist, exposing what was one of the finest ass globes I've ever seen.

As I was penetrating my secretary's ass with my fingers, she gradually tensed up, pressing hard on my fingers with her nether muscle.

I noticed she was close, stood up, grabbed her hair into my fist and furiously started to fuck her asshole with my fingers, until she couldn't bare any longer and came hard, almost cutting off my fingers with her now swollen sphincter.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, oh fuck, fuck, yess, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Mary yelled as her orgasm took her around the world, and she collapsed on my desk in front of me.

My fingers were still inside of her, as Ellie, my boss, harshly entered the room.

"Well well, someone's having a good time, I see!" She sheepishly stated.

She noticed the white panties on the floor, picked them up and sniffed them while looking deeply into Mary's eyes.

She let them drop back to the floor and slowly approached us, Mary shyly looking down, avoiding any eye contact with Ellie while still on all her fours, accepting my fingers into her most private hole.

As Ellie reached my desk, she grabbed Mary's hair into her fist, pulled her head up and gave a deep kiss, swirling her tongue right around hers.

Mary, startled by what was happening, complied and the two of them started making out.

At some point, Ellie grabbed my wrist and removed my fingers from Mary's asshole, guiding them towards her mouth.

Mary looked at her in agony, while Ellie continued and took both my fingers from Mary's ass straight to her mouth and started licking and sucking on it.

"Mhmmm, tasty!" Ellie said, as she deeply stared into Mary's eyes.

"I'd like that too tough," she said, turning around and lifting her skirt over her waist too.

What came to my sight was the tiniest pink thong, trying to hold back the black rubber plug sitting tightly in Ellie's bum.

She then proceeded to pull on it, until it popped out and left her squeaking a bit, as her already swollen asshole got pushed open just a little more.

Ellie then got closer to Mary, presenting her rubber plug to her face.

"Come on, give it a try!"

Startled but turned on at the same time, Mary slowly took the plug in her hand and directed it to her butt.

"No, no! This is for your pretty little mouth!" Ellie corrected my secretary.

Even more startled, Mary hesitantly guided the used large plug to her mouth and started to suck on it.

Meanwhile, I pulled down my boss' panties to her knees and now both pretty ladies were bent over in front of me, Mary, already filled with two of my fingers.

I then left no time, but put one finger into Ellie's asshole and started to fuck her like that.

"Two, oh fuck! Fucking put two in there!" My boss commanded!

The next five minutes were strange but hot as hell.

My boss Ellie and my secretary both were on the floor of my office on all fours, bending over and exposing their absolute weapons of asses to me.

Not to mention, I was meanwhile fingering their tight assholes with both hands.

"Uhhhh yes, yes! Come on go faster!" Ellie shouted.

As Mary heard our boss yell that out loud, she too joined in.

"Oh god, please, please, why are you torturing me like that, fuck that ass already!" Mary yelled out loud.

Fair enough, I have indeed tortured Mary for over two months, by fucking her tight little ass with my fingers only every morning, her, fully aware, that I sodomized our fresh intern's bottoms now and then in the female bathroom.

As Mary noticed how my little secretary felt, she retracted herself from my finger fucking, pulled my fingers out of Mary's asshole and guided them to Mary's mouth.

"Suck 'em good!" she instructed, while grabbing Mary's hair in her fist, lowering herself down behind her and started to bury her tongue in Mary's slightly swollen bottom.

"Oh god, oh my, what are you....oh fuuck! What are you doing?!" Mary yelped as she felt Ellie's tongue massaging her tight anal ring.

"I'm preparing you for him!" she just whispered and continued her invasion of Mary's asshole.

Then, suddenly, Ellie stopped, moved away and placed herself bent over in front of Mary.

While still grabbing her hair in her fist, Ellie now pointed her ass directly at Mary's face.

"Now lick my asshole good, while Mr Scott there will plough you good like you wanted it badly for such a long time.

Reluctantly, Mary stuck out her tongue approaching Ellie's butthole slowly, when Ellie harshly pressed her pretty face right into her nether hole.

"Uhhh yes, nice, swirl your tongue around my swollen sphincter, then push it deep inside, as far as you can! Ohhh, wow, yeah, just like that and then continue to alternate between fucking my asshole with your tongue and swirling it around my tight little ring!" Ellie instructed my secretary.

While that was happening, I knelt down behind Mary, grabbed her perfect ass cheeks and slowly dove into her anticipating butthole.

"Ohhhh ffuuuuck, yes, oh god, it feels so good, go in all the way!" my secretary instructed me while licking my boss's swollen asshole on all her fours.

Once I reached the depths of this glorious ass, seeing the sexy scene in front of me I could not stop myself but started buttfucking Mary furiously, giving her the full length with every thrust I did.

"Uh, uh, uh, fuck, yes, uh, yes, oh god!" Mary grunted in between licking our boss's asshole.

This thorough ass rambling went on for like ten minutes until I couldn't hold back and shot a huge load of cum into my secretary's ass chute, while she had her face buried in my boss's ass.

Once Ellie noticed, she quickly removed herself from Mary, took the buttplug that was lying on the floor and roughly sealed her asshole with it. Mary, still exhausted from the thorough fucking, just stayed lying on the floor with her bare but plugged ass exposed to me.

Ellie stood up, took Mary's white thong and chucked it on her.

"Put them back on, this will help keep you plugged up for the day, oh and Danny, I'll see you in my office in fifteen minutes, yeah?" and left the office.