Lotus Lain's Bi Interracial Orgy

Story Info
Lotus Lain organizes a bisexual interracial orgy.
1.6k words
3.29
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"This is so hot," Lotus Lain said, and the curvy, brown-skinned and frizzy-haired African American porn starlet smiled as she watched the steamy spectacle unfolding before her. It was the evening after the Adult Video News Awards, and Lotus Lain and what could only be considered black porn royalty and interracial porn icons gathered in a hotel for some fun. What followed was truly a night for the ages, and then some.

Adult film legends Sean Michaels, Aiden Starr, Brian Pumper, Vida Valentine, Chanell Heart, Lexington Steele, Joclyn Stone and Joslyn Jane were in bed together, having the kind of fun that only happens in the realm of dreams. A full-on, interracial and forthrightly bisexual orgy where anything goes, and there are zero limits. The kings and queens of porn are cutting loose, and it is a wonderful thing to behold.

"Hot damn," Lexington Steele said, and the tall, muscular, seasoned African American porn star groaned as a sultry blonde sucked his big black dick while fingering his butt hole. The sultry blonde in question happens to be Joclyn Stone, a curvy gal who truly requires no introduction. Joclyn Stone came to the porn game in her thirties and hasn't looked back since. From interracial porn to fetish porn, mature porn and lesbian porn, Joclyn Stone does it all.

"Lex, babe, you haven't felt anything yet," Joclyn Stone paused to say, and she resumed deep throating Lexington Steele's dick like there was no tomorrow. As Lexington Steele got fellated by the lovely Joclyn Stone, he saw that his fellow porn stars were doing their thing. Nearby, a dark-skinned, curvaceous African American porn princess named Chanell Heart was having some fun with a short, petite blonde gal named Aiden Starr.

"Eat this pussy," Aiden Starr cooed softly, and she lay on the bed, legs spread, as Chanell Heart ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Aiden Starr is well known to adult film stars, and she has done it all from interracial porn to fetish films, bisexual films, and transgender films. Aiden loves both women and men, and really digs sexy black girls like Chanell Heart, the sexy black gal with the wicked tongue.

"Hmm, Aiden, you taste wonderful," Chanell Heart paused to say, and she buried her face between Aiden's creamy white thighs and munched on her sweet pussy like a hungry woman. As Chanell Heart ate her pussy, Aiden Starr purred like a happy kitten, loving what the younger black woman was doing to her. Chanell Heart simply sizzles in the bedroom, and Aiden Starr really likes that in a woman. She had a lot in store for this cutie, that's for damn sure.

"Dammit, fellas, save some for me," Vida Valentine said, and the curvy, mocha-hued, sinfully sexy black MILF porn star stood there, hands on her hips as she watched Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper work their magic on Joslyn Jane. Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper are a pair of handsome, athletic black male porn stars whose names and endowments are simply legendary. Joslyn Jane, however, is a curvy, big-bottomed white female porn star who has begun to make waves in the world of adult films.

"This is just like my Black Patrol series, only hotter," Joslyn Jane screamed, as she got double teamed by Brian Pumper and Sean Michaels. Brian Pumper smacked Joslyn Jane's big white booty as he worked his long and thick dark dick into her asshole. Meanwhile, Sean Michaels lay flat on the bed, with Joslyn Jane bouncing up and down his dick as she rode him. Sean Michaels sucked on Joslyn Jane's tits as the blonde MILF porn star kept grinding on his dick. She was something else.

"Hot damn, your ass is tight," Brian Pumper groaned, feeling the merciless pressure of porn star Joslyn Jane's ass hole on his hard black dick. He'd been wanting to fuck Joslyn Jane, the big-booty blonde female cop in the highly controversial Black Patrol adult film series for quite some time. Joslyn Jane had a very delicious butt but she seemed to abhor anal sex. Brian Pumper was more than happy to disabuse Joslyn Jane of that notion like only he could.

"Hot mama," Sean Michaels said, gently sucking on Joslyn Jane's tits as he bucked his hips, slamming his hard dick into her pussy. Sean Michaels made waves in the world of adult films when he began fucking transgender women on camera, starting with the legendary Kayleigh. Since then, Sean Michaels has gone on to fuck dozens of transgender women, much to the chagrin of his mostly heterosexual fan base. Sean Michaels still loves the ladies, though, and he can't get enough of Joslyn Jane's pussy. The blonde gal from Black Patrol has a pussy that's simply to die for.

"Can a horny sister cut in?" Vida Valentine asked, and the sexy black MILF porn star grabbed a strap-on dildo, and came up behind Brian Pumper. The stocky, muscular black male porn star grimaced as the sexy, bossy black MILF grabbed his hips and pushed the dildo into his ass, after lubricating him, of course. Vida Valentine loves anal sex, and can't get enough of big black dicks and big white dicks up her ass hole. Still, sometimes Vida Valentine likes to switch things up, and likes to fuck black men in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Brian Pumper is her latest target, that's all...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Brian Pumper groaned as Vida Valentine began to fuck him hard. With his hard dick embedded in Joslyn Jane's ass hole while Vida Valentine buried her dildo up his ass, Brian Pumper was quite simply on cloud nine. Turned on by what she was beholding, Lotus Lain decided to cut in. The sexy young black female porn star came and sat on Sean Michaels face as he continued to fuck Joslyn Jane's sweet pussy. As Lotus Lain straddled his face, Sean Michaels smiled and began eating her out. A smart man never turns down black pussy, the best pussy on the planet Earth...

"Hmm, you're good at eating pussy," Lotus Lain moaned as she rode Sean Michaels face. Joslyn Jane looked at Lotus Lain, the sexy younger black woman who was riding Sean Michaels face like there was no tomorrow, and smiled. The two women drew closer and kissed, and Joslyn Jane caressed Lotus Lain's small, lovely tits. Groaning, Brian Pumper came, unable to resist the merciless pressure of Joslyn Jane's ass on his dick. Joslyn Jane winced, and as Brian Pumper withdrew from her ass hole, she focused on Lotus Lain.

"Let's do this," Joslyn Jane said enthusiastically, as she and Lotus Lain did their thing, with Sean Michaels happily joining them. They switched positions, and the fun continued. Joslyn Jane sucked on Sean Michaels big black dick, her lovely blonde head bobbing up and down as she fellated him. Meanwhile, Lotus Lain buried her lovely face between Joslyn Jane's pale thighs and ate her pussy.

"Joslyn Jane, Miss Black Patrol herself, you taste good," Lotus Lain said excitedly as she licked the other woman's pussy. This got a happy sigh from Joslyn Jane, who nodded, urging Lotus Lain to continue what she was doing. Sean Michaels sighed as Joslyn Jane sucked on his dick. This freaky blonde woman was something else. Joslyn Jane sucked Sean Michaels dick with gusto as Lotus Lain ate her out. Caught between a hard black dick and a sexy black pussy, she was most definitely in white chick heaven!

"Give me that ass," Joclyn Stone said in a sexy, husky and bossy voice as she put Lexington Steele on all fours. The blonde MILF caressed the tall black male porn star's ass. Lexington Steele has fucked thousands of women in their mouths, vaginas and ass holes. Time for Lexington Steele to find out what it's like to get fucked. Joclyn Stone donned her favorite strap-on dildo and pushed it into Lexington Steele's ass, after lubricating him of course.

"Oh shit," Lexington Steele cried out, and Joclyn Stone laughed, playfully smacking his ass as she plunged the strap-on dildo into his backdoor. Joclyn Stone exchanged dap with her good friend Aiden Starr, who was fucking the very sexy Chanell Heart with her strap-on dildo. Aiden Starr pulled Chanell Heart's long dark hair as she fucked the younger black woman passionately with her strap-on dildo. Chanell Heart screamed passionately as Aiden Starr fucked her roughly, for she really, really likes rough lesbian sex. Tender love among women who fuck women simply isn't all the rage these days...

"Come on, Lexington, you fuck a lot of white women up the ass with your huge black dick, it's about time a white woman strapped up and fucked you," Joclyn Stone taunted him as she pegged him. Lexington Steele moaned deeply as Joclyn Stone fucked his ass with the strap-on dildo, burying it in the forbidden depths of his backdoor. Joclyn Stone is a Man Fucker, and she thoroughly dominated Lexington Steele, fucking him like there was no tomorrow.

"Eat my ass," Vida Valentine told Brian Pumper, after thoroughly fucking his black ass with her dildo. Brian Pumper, his ass still sore from getting pegged by Vida Valentine, was more than happy to eat her ass. Vida Valentine sat on Brian Pumper's face like a queen on her throne, and she smothered him like only she could. Brian Pumper stroked his dick with one hand and caressed Vida Valentine's ass with the other, burying his tongue in the depths of her asshole.

Around the vast hotel room, porn stars of all hues were doing their thing. Vida Valentine had her ass thoroughly cleaned by Brian Pumper. Aiden Starr fucked Chanell Heart until she tapped out. Joslyn Jane and Lotus Lain sexually exhausted the handsome and virile Sean Michaels. Lexington Steele had his ass wrecked by the very dominant and very sexy Joclyn Stone, and he loved every minute of it. In the end, everyone was happy and satisfied. This year's Adult Video News Award was nothing to write home about due to Covid, but the afterparty was to die for.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers