Louanna Reconnects with Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot tub soak with her husband and her dad ends in fun.
1.8k words
4.41
17k
47
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louanna and her father had been going through a process of reconnecting since she became an adult, Since most of her young life he had worked too much, it was much like they were getting to know each other for the first time.

Her husband Devin was very supportive of this effort, and often pushed her through the sometimes awkward process. During the peak of covid, her dad's current wife was a nurse. she tested positive, thankfully with no symptoms, and was isolating herself at a hotel.

As it turns out her father really didn't do well away from her, and by the first weekend with her away, was almost begging Louanna and her husband to come over to keep him company. He even offered a late winter soak in the new hot tub he had bought as a surprise for her step mother.

Devin brought a cooler of beer to help everyone relax, and they got into their bathing suits and headed over.

When they arrived, her father was already soaking in the hot tub looking clearly depressed. When he saw them he cheered up a bit. Devin offered him a beer and he happily accepted though his attention became focused on Louanna as she stripped down to her bikini.

She was a petite Puerto Rican woman with long legs, toned abs and perky C cup breasts that were currently sporting hard nipples from the cold that could be seen clearly through her top. He didn't take his eyes off her as they dipped into the water in that order.

Conversation began, jilted and awkward as it usually was, but with Devin's encouragement, they quickly made their way through the alcohol and everyone eased up as expected.

Devin, as usual, was aroused by the alcohol. It wasn't long before his hand around Louanna's shoulder dropped below the water and untied her bottom to rub her clit.

The alcohol must have been getting to her too, because she had no concerns about being pleasured a few feet from her dad, and returned the favor by reaching into her husband's swimming trunks; Letting soft moans out between sentences with her dad.

He didn't seem to notice, his attention focused on her wet breasts rising and falling from the water line. Devin must have noticed because her top inexplicably came loose and floated across the hot tub.

"I think you lost something," Her dad laughed, as if nothing more scandalous than tripping over her own feet had occurred.

Louanna laughed too. "I hope you don't mind. I'm too relaxed...or drunk to come over there and get it."

"You could always come over and put it back on for her," Devin suggested.

Her father laughed again and clambered over like it was some sort of game. But when he got close his face turned more serious, his gaze focused on her breasts and she raised her chest towards him.

"Can I touch them first," he blurted out.

Louanna wasn't sure what to say, but Devin answered for her. "Sure. Seems only fair."

He hesitated briefly, then reached for her breasts, gently squeezing one in each hand. The sensation of her father's touch and her husband's hand now fingering her pussy took her breath away for a moment. Her father was straddling her legs and she could feel his cock harden, cradled between her thighs.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, savoring the sensations as her father began to play with and suck on her nipples. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him deeper as his tongue circled each one. He moaned as if his daughter's breasts were the most delicious things he had ever tasted.

She lost track of time as she felt his mouth leave her breasts. She was only briefly aware of someone's breath on her face, and by the time she opened her eyes, her bottom lip was enveloped by his. He lightly bit it and without a second thought she shoved her tongue in his mouth.

They made out like two teenagers in the back of a car but she felt not only lust, but love, which made it seem like the most natural thing in the world.

The kissing continued to get more intense until her father, like a man ready to break, stopped and stood up, dropping his trunks as he did.

He leaned against the side of the hot tub with a knee on either side of her head and his cock inches from her face.

It was at least 10 inches long and as thick as a can of Monster. The sight of it right in her face filled her with curiosity and a slight bit of fear.

She looked up at him. "Are you sure daddy?"

"Please. I need to cum." It came out as a request but he thrusted slightly towards her, as if to say it was going in one way or another.

She gingerly parted her lips and wrapped a hand around her father's cock, unable to get her fingers all the way around. Her lips trembled as she leaned forward and let them touch the tip.

A brief thought flashed through her mind. In just a moment, the cock that created her was going to be inside of her. With that she let her lips glided slowly and sensually down the length of his shaft. She shoved her head down as far as she could, so the tip of his cock started trying to go down her throat.

Devin's fingers were now vigorously fingering her pussy and she moaned through her father's cock. He moaned in response, the vibration making his cock twitch.

She pulled it out and licked his shaft from the tip to his balls and stroked his shaft as she sucked on them. Inside she knew was millions of potential brothers and sisters and somehow that excited her.

She continued to suck his cock and he stick his hands on his hips as if he was being serviced by a loyal servant girl.

"Good girl," he said. "Your mouth feels as good as your mother's"

She smiled and blushed. Then remembered pictures of her mom at her age. She realized this must be a lot like re-living history for him.

Her sucking continued to get more intense as Devin's fingers were bringing her to climax. "Let me taste your cum daddy,' She blurted out.

He suddenly pulled away and stepped onto the deck of the tub and pulled her up before straddling her head. He grabbed it with both hands and slid his cock into her mouth upside down and said, "take a deep breath."

She obeyed, and he shoved his cock down her throat, further than it ever had been before, and fucked it like a disposable fleshlight. Devin sucked on her now exposed clit in the open air and she began to orgasm in waves.

He father shoved his cock deep into her throat and held it there for a moment. She felt his balls tense and he pulled out just enough for her to catch her breath before she the flow of cum in his cock. With each spurt of hot cum he grunted, and she let the same seed that made her fill her mouth.

He wiped the remainder from her lips and she swallowed it one gulp at a time. Savoring the taste. When she finished, she and her father felt an immediate need to return to the warmth of the hot tub. Devin however sat up out of the water, his trunks already off. "My turn," he said and gently grabbed her chin pulling her towards him. She quickly took his cock in her mouth. "How was it sucking your dad's cock."

"It was like a dream come true for a dream I didn't know I had," she replied. Then she continued to sensually suck his cock, using her lips and tongue to thank him for the situation she knew he set up.

After a while, her arousal returned to a point that warmed her more than the water. She let her body float on the water so she could suck Devin's cock more deeply. Not long after her pussy felt the cold kiss of the air she felt her dad's mouth envelope her clit.

"I wish I had known my daughter's pussy tasted this good," He said after a few moments.

"Like her mom's," Devin asked.

Her dad shook his head. "Better."

She continued to suck Devin's cock but the sensation of her fathers tongue on her clit and in her pussy was becoming distracting.

"Please fuck me daddy," She screamed.

"I dont have any condoms," he replied.

"I don't want a condom. You made my pussy, you should get to feel it bare."

A moment later she felt his tip sliding up and down her pussy, spreading the lips before finding the entrance. With one sharp thrust her pussy spread around her father's cock as he buried it inside. A rush went through her body as she took in the situation. Her father had taken ownership of her in a primal way, and they were now one in way that fathers and daughters never were.

He grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her in a way that told her he felt the same primal connection. She was no longer just his daughter, but his lover, and his fuck toy.

With the cocks of the two men she loved inside her at once she felt more complete than she ever had.

Her father thrusted harder and faster as time went on and she passed on the intensity on to Devin by stroking and sucking harder.

"Fuck. I can't cum in the tub when I pull out," Her father said.

Louanna looked up at Devin who gave her a nod, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Don't pull out daddy. I want you to cum in me."

He slowed down. "I could get you pregnant."

"I know. I'll have your baby if you want."

Her father smiled and began thrusting harder. "In that case, there's nothing I would like more than breeding you."

"Do it, daddy. Knock me up." She stuck Devin's cock back in her mouth as her father pounded her pussy with a new intensity; thrilled at the idea of putting

A baby in his daughter.

Her father again stopped with his cock deep inside her. Devin realizing his wife was about to possibly be impregnated in front of him by her own dad immediately came in her mouth. A split second later she felt her father's cum fill her womb. She prayed that it would take, but part of her was even more excited about him fucking her again for the sole purpose of breeding her.

They all collapsed back into the water and caught their breaths and a few more drinks. After a while, her dad said, "I'm ready to get out of the tub, but I'm not done with her yet. You mind if I take her back for a night, Devin?"

"Keep her all weekend. Just take lots of pictures."

To be continued...