Louise and Amy - A Quick Hook Up

Story Info
I have two dirty quick hook ups in one night.
4.5k words
4.65
11.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what follows is a quick story that I wrote after I commented on a story by the wonderful Ukamy25 on here. I made a comment that it would be fun if her character had a dirty hook up with me! Her reply got me thinking and I soon got the idea to write the following. So Amy this is for you and hope you like it!

The latest guy I had been seeing had really pissed me off. I slammed the phone down on him after telling him it was all over. I always had this feeling I was second to him over his mates or his hobbies. Not only that I also now realised I was bored by him. The sex with him had been crap and he lacked any kind of fun or spontaneity.

After slamming the phone I poured myself a large glass of wine and text told the women in my group chat what had happened. It was decided after a bit of chatting that a night out was needed and it was planned for Friday night.

I spent the Friday morning at the hairdressers getting my hair dyed a darker shade of red to get ready for my evening out. By the time early evening had come around I was horny and already started on the wine.

I decided that even though it was drinks with the girls I would still make a full on effort and also dress a bit sexy as well you never know what might happen! I dug out met lacy black push up bra to begin with. I slipped it on impressed at how it pushed up my cleavage. I had a quick look for some matching black knickers but not finding any immediately I decided to go without and to enjoy the feeling of going out with nothing on my freshly shaved pussy.

As the weather was still a bit cold for the time of year I still needed something to keep me warm so I unwrapped a new pair of black lace top hold up stockings and rolled them up each leg. Despite the upset and stress of the last few days I was now starting to feel very sexy.

I slipped on a new black top that I had I not worn before. The combination of how tight it was and the push up bra made my cleavage look impressive and gave me a tingle in my pussy. I thought about what skirt to wear and had a look through my wardrobe and found my black leather mid thigh skirt that I hadn't worn for ages. Perfect for the rest of my outfit and my mood! I worked it up my legs and waist and smiled at how great my nylon covered legs felt inside of it. To finished off my outfit was a killer pair of shiny black high heels.

I caught a taxi into town and met two of my friends at a quiet pub and waited for another to join us. After exchanging pleasantries we got on to gossiping and drinking. After about an hour our fourth friend, Anna joined us.

"Loving the hair Louise! That skirt is a bit racy isn't it though!" She exclaimed.

"Well I feel sexy and if I want to flaunt what I've got I will!" I exclaimed finishing another drink quickly.

After a few hours I was more than merry and was ready to party and dance. Unfortunately Anna wasn't interested in continuing her night and I suspected the other two, Emma and Claire were not too impressed with my drunken intentions to carry on drinking and dancing. But they still came with me to the next bar we went too and had a drink before making their excuse to leave after one drink.

"You should really share a taxi home with us." Implored Emma.

"No I will be fine I'm off for a dance and will get a taxi later. I'm a big girl and can handle myself!" I replied indignantly.

Truth be told I was fuming inside that they had been so boring and was going early. After the week I'd been through I was just wanted to have some fun. I finished another vodka and orange and headed to the smoking area for a cigarette. Just my luck when I got there my lighter wouldnt work.

"Mind if I borrow a light?" I asked a girl stood to my left already smoking.

"Sure go ahead." She replied.

I took her lighter and lit my cigarette enjoying the first hit of nicotine. I handed back her lighter smiling at her noticing her toned body and long wavy natural red hair. She stubbed out her cigarette and immediately lit a second.

"Stressful week huh?" I asked her.

"Something like that, you?" She replied sweetly.

"Dumped a loser the other day. Need a good night out letting lose!" I laughed warming to her.

"Shit week at work for just need some fun! Love your skirt and top by the way." She replied as I noticed her gaze lingered on my cleavage.

"Aww thanks all my friends who have abandoned me thought it was a bit slutty but it makes me feel sexy! I'm Louise by the way."

"Amy." She replied as she stubbed out her second cigarette.

"Might see you at the bar later." She added with a lingering smile.

As she went back inside I finished my cigarette alone and found myself getting a little excited and horny at thinking of her gazing at my cleavage. I went back inside ordered a shot at the bar, downed it and hit the dancefloor.

I threw myself into dancing around on the dancefloor even though I was now on my own. I was pissed off with my friends for going home early and what they had said to me. Right at that moment I was in my own drunken world dancing away and ready for a bit of fun.

It was now that I was attracting a bit of attention from some of the men in the club. A couple of the men came to dance close to me but I just smiled and danced away in a teasing manner. One guy was very insistent though and to be fair was actually decent looking. At a guess in the dark club I would have put him at somewhere around my own age maybe a few years younger. It was obvious he wanted to get close to me but I wasn't ready quite yet for that and was now fully into my teasing mode.

It was at this point that I felt someone brush up against me and I was about to turn around and dance away like I had done with all the previous guys when I looked to find the person was Amy! I smiled at her and she smiled back mouthing the words "are you ok?". I nodded and smiled back and rubbed my hip up against her as we danced together. It was just meant to be for me a little bit of fun and to tease the guy trying to dance with me but I must admit dancing with Amy and feeling her toned younger body next to mine was reigniting so dirty bisexual thoughts I had not had for a few years.

I was feeling really horny by now and at one point Amy's boobs brushed mine. My pussy was now dripping wet and I really wanted some action.

At one point Amy got really enthusiastic at rubbing her arse up against me that it pushed my leather skirt up really high showing off not just the lace top of one my stockings but bare flesh of my thigh. The guy was opened mouth at what he just glimpsed and I knew it was making him as horny as what I was aswell.

At this point Amy motioned to me about going for a smoke so I teaslingly rubbed my arse up against the guy next to us and blew him a cheeky kiss and followed Amy outside. As soon as we got outside we both burst out laughing as she offered me her lighter.

"Think you've pulled there!" Amy laughed as she lit her cigarette.

"You reckon?" I said coyly trying not give away that it was as much Amy making me horny as it was the guy that had been dancing with me.

"Totally! You should go have some fun with him!" She replied.

I noted a different tone in her voice as if she was disappointed that she wasn't getting involved in my fun. I left her chain smoking outside as I stubbed out my cigarette and we both smiled at each other before I headed back inside.

I went straight onto the dancefloor and within seconds the man had reappeared at my side and I started dancing up against him. I seductively rubbed myself up against making my pussy even more damp. I was full of desire and now feeling so slutty as I started to grind up against him on the dancefloor. I felt his hands on my leather covered arse and around my hips. I turned around fo face him, put my arms around him and our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

I had no idea who this man was, we didn't even know each others names and I knew we would never see each other again but right now I wanted him. Actually right now his cock was the only thing I wanted from him. I wanted that thrill of being taken and used by a stranger. I wanted and needed the excitement of a dirty quick hook up. I pulled away from our kiss and he looked at me disappointed but I smiled back at him and pulled him by the hand away from the dancefloor and down the short corridor to the toilets.

I was horny and drunk and with the buzz of the coke still in my system I didn't care what people saw or thought of me as I dragged him into the fortunately empty female toilets. Without saying a word I pulled him into one of the cubicles and shut the door. The space was small, awkward and dirty and very confined with two horny people in it now.

I didn't waste a second I grabbed hold of him and we began kissing passionately again. My hands roamed over his body as his hands found my legs. My skirt rose up my legs as his hands roughly moved past my stocking tops finding the bare flesh of my thighs. I moaned into his mouth as I kissed him as his fingers found my wet bare pussy. He slipped two fingers easily inside me and roughly started to finger fuck me.

"Don't be gentle." I breathlessly whispered breaking from our kiss.

I moaned louder as his fingers pistoned in and out of my tight wet pussy as my own hands started to undo his trousers. I deftly released his belt and undid his zip and dived my hand into his underwear finally feeling his hard cock proper. I pulled it out free from his pants and felt how hard and big it was in the flesh.

I desperate for his cock but at the same I wanted to get a closer look. I took a small step back and sat down on the toilet seat so his cock was obscenely bouncing in front of my face. I grabbed hold of it in my right hand stuck his cock into my open willing mouth. This was no sensual blowjob I was going to give him though as immediately started sucking hard on his cock taking as much of his length down my throat as I possibly could.

I gave him my full pornstar blowjob, sucking hard and fast, gagging and spluttering as I bobbed up and down on his cock. He grabbed hold of my hair and pushed my head down further on his cock. I loved it though despite the fact he was messing up my hair. He moaned louder the more I sucked his cock but I didn't want him to cum just yet, I needed that cock in my pussy.

I pulled my mouth off his cock just enough to tell him I wanted him to fuck me. It was at this point he really took charge of me. He pulled me up spun me around facing away from him.

"I can't wait to fuck this slutty pussy of yours." He said crudely to me as I opened my legs wider and bent over the dirty toilet.

It didn't matter to me what he called me or how he said it to me it turned me on. I was desperate to be fucked and fucked hard aswell.

I felt his hands roughly grabbed hold of my leather skirt and pull it up over my arse. Next I felt his cock against my pussy lips as I bent over a bit more for him. The head of his cock felt so hard and hot against my wet lips.

"Please fuck me hard." I begged.

Without saying anything he shoved his cock against my opening make me scream out and gasp. He didn't give me anytime to get used to it and continue shoving his cock all the way into me. As soon as he was fully inside me he tightly held on to my hips and pulled his cock back to just inside of the entrance to my pussy...and the slammed himself back into me hard. I gasped and screamed as he proceeded to fuck me hard and fast. My heels slipped a little on the hard wet floor as he almost took my breath away with his fucking of me.

I vaguely heard the door of the next cubicle slam shut as someone went into it but I didn't care if they heard that I was getting fucked. It was obvious we were fucking in our cubicle and that's all I cared about in that moment.

I held onto the toilet cistern as he rammed his large cock in and out of my pussy from behind. It was dirty and undignified for a 35 year old woman to be fucked bare from behind by a younger stranger I had just met but it was what I needed and craved. The feeling of his cock stretching my pussy open and filling was a feeling almost beyond anything else.

I pushed back to meet his thrusts as he fucked me harder and faster. He took his hands off my hips and reached around to grope my boobs through my top. He squeezed and pulled on them harder as he got closer to his orgasm as I just held on taking his hard cock.

"Come on fuck me faster cum in me please." I begged breathlessly trying to keep my voice down.

Suddenly he squeezed and held onto my boobs tightly and thrust his cock as deep as he could in me holding it deep in me as it started to twitch and shoot his load in me. I screamed out in ecstasy as his hot cum shot deep in my tight pussy. Pulse after pulse of cum shot from his cock as he held on to me, his hot breath panting right against my ear.

Finally his cock finished twitching and shooting his load inside of me and he slowed pulled out. I gasped as his cock left my pussy leaving me feeling exposed and used just like I had wanted to be. I stood up and pulled my skirt back down in place.

"Fuck what a dirty slut!" He laughed at me as he pulled his trousers up and sorted himself out.

I laughed back at him as I bundled him out of the cubicle and watched him leave the toilets. I went over to the sink and started to sort out my hair and make up in the mirror. I had only been there a few seconds when the cubicle door next to the one I had been in opened and Amy of all people came out of the cubicle!

I blushed alittle that it was her who had been in the cubicle next to me and heard me getting fucked.

"Have fun in there?!" Amy said with a big smile on her face.

"Erm yeh I did thanks! Sorry if I was too loud!" I replied sheepishly.

"Oh no it's ok....I have to tell you that listening to you getting fucked was really turning me on! My knickers are soaking wet!" Amy said blushing.

"Oh thank you! I've not bothered with knickers tonight! Now I've got cum running down the top of my legs!" I laughed as I touched up some more of my make up.

"Wow really?!" Laughed Amy.

"Yep you can have a feel if you want?!" I laughed half joking but also suddenly realising what I was saying.

Without saying a word she put her hand between my legs and forcefully but gently pushed my thighs apart. I gasped as her hand ran up my thigh past the lace stocking top and up my bare thigh to the top of my leg. I then moaned as her fingers found my pussy and gave it a gently stroke. She quickly pulled them back though and away from my legs before bringing them back up to her face. With a cheeky smile she slipped two fingers inside her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Tasty!" She said with lust now in her eyes.

"There's a lot more where that came from!" I replied.

Before she could say anything I grabbed hold of her and pulled her tightly to me and forced myself onto her. Her mouth opened to accept mine and our lips locked and our tongues met in a passionate kiss. We never broke the kiss as I took hold of her arms and dragged her back to the cubicle I had just been fucked in. Amy was more than willing and seemed to be just as horny as me.

As soon as we had got in the cubicle she broke the kiss and locked the door behind us.

"I really want to lick your creampie out." She told me looking at me with lust in my eyes.

"Yes! Please!" I gasped breathlessly. "I really want you to make cum."

For the second time in the evening I sat on the closed toilet seat and hitched my leather skirt up around my waist. I opened my legs wide to show her my freshly fucked pussy now oozing out the strangers cum. Without flinching Amy was straight on her knees on the toilet cubicle floor and dived between my thighs. I moaned loudly as her tongue went straight to my pussy. She started by licking all round my pussy lips tasting the mans cum and my juices. Then I felt her tongue push into my pussy and her mouth suck hard on my pussy. I screamed out in delight and my body jerked in response to her tongue.

Suddenly she pulled her head away from my pussy and came up from between my thighs. I wondered what was wrong and looked at her quizzically but I needn't have worried. Amy stood up and leaned over and went to kiss me. As her lips met mine she let a big dribble of the strangers cum that she had sucked from my pussy drip into my mouth.

moaned in delight as I tasted the mix of the strangers cum, my pussy juice and Amy's saliva in my mouth as we kissed and snowballed the cum back and forth.

"Swallow it down, the rest will be mine!" Amy said after pulling away from my mouth. I swallowed the mix down feeling every bit the dirty slut I was in that moment.

Amy got back on her knees and returned to my pussy. She delved her tongue deep in my pussy again licking and sucking hard cleaning up the creampie. I clamped my thighs tightly around her head as she worked on my pussy as I started moaning louder.

I looked down at my stocking covered legs wrapped around her head and her red wavy hair between my legs. I was so turned on and loving the moment as this young fit redhead licked my pussy. I knew my orgasm wasn't far away as Amy's tongue found my clit. Her tongue flicked quickly over my clit and then she sucked hard on it as she slipped two fingers roughly into my pussy.

Her fingers thrust deep into my soaking wet pussy as her tongue flicked hard and quickly over my clit. It was too much for me and my thighs trembled, my pussy contracted and my body let go in a massive orgasm. I screamed out loud in pleasure over and over again as my body shook with orgasm not caring who may hear me.

I held onto the toilet with one hand whilst my left hand pushed Amy's head harder on to my pussy as I lost control as my orgasm peaked. As I came down from my orgasm I released my grip on Amy's hair and let her come up for some air.

"Enjoy that?!" She asked with a big smile on her face and her lipstick smudge with my pussy juice.

"That was amazing thank you!" I replied.

"My pleasure."

"Well it's time for your pleasure!" I laughed as I stood up from the toilet.

I took hold of her hand and sucked her fingers clean tasting myself on them. I then pushed her hard against the back of the cubicle door and kissed her passionately. She moaned back into my mouth as we kissed and my hand found the bottom of her short skirt. I shoved my hand up her skirt feeling how firm and toned her thigh muscles were as I worked up to her pussy. I found her lacy panties and roughly pulled them to one side and ran my fingers over her soaking wet pussy.

Amy moaned into my mouth as my fingers slid over her pussy lips. I slipped two fingers inbetween her wet lips into her pussy and started to finger fuck her fast and hard. She screamed and moaned into my shoulder whilst I had her pinned against the door. The harder I finger fucked her pussy the wetter she became.

"Please lick me." She begged as I ground the palm of my hand against her clit.

"Please lick me to orgasm like I did with you!." She begged again.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and sucked them into my mouth whilst staring at her as she hitched her dress up and pulled her knickers off. I knelt down on the dirty floor in front of her shaven pussy and moved my head between her legs. I wanted to make her cum as quickly as possible and I knew she was ready to aswell so I immediately went to her clit and sucked it hard and then started to flick my tongue over it.

I licked and sucked on her clit, my tongue working her towards her orgasm. At one point it suddenly hit me I was on my knees in a dirty club toilet licking the pussy of a younger girl I had only met briefly about an hour or so ago. I found it such a turn on though and had not felt this for such a long time. As my tongue worked on her pussy one of my hands found my own pussy and I started playing with myself whilst licking her.

12