Louise and Amy - A Quick Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Amy was really starting to moan and groan in pleasure and her thighs tremble as she got closer to her orgasm. I just wanted to do one more extra thing to bring her over the edge to her orgasm. I slipped a hand around her cute tight bum cheeks and found her bumhole. I ran my manicured fingernail over her tight hole making her moan even more. Then just as I sucked hard on her clit I shoved my index finger into her bum. She screamed out and her legs gave way a little as her orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy flooded my mouth with her juice as I continued to lick her pussy and finger her tight arse.

"PLEASE STOP!" Amy cried out barely able to stand up as her orgasm ripped through her.

Finally she recovered herself as I pulled my finger out of her arse and came up from between her legs. Her face was flush red almost matching her hair and both outfits were all over the place.

"Fuck that was amazing thank you!" She exclaimed.

"Pleased to have returned the favour!" I laughed.

"I wasn't expecting you to shove a finger up my bum but it pushed me over the edge!"

"Haha pleased to hear you liked it." I said before sticking my index finger in my mouth and slowly sucking it clean tasting her arse.

"You dirty bitch." She exclaimed.

"Mmmm you taste amazing." I said after pulling my finger out of my mouth, "I love being a dirty bitch!"

"Me too! I love spontaneous sex and was so jealous of you getting fucked in here!" She laughed.

"Aww sorry but I think you still had plenty of fun!" I laughed smoothing my skirt down.

"Hope you don't mind but I really need to pee I can't hold it any longer!" Amy said as she quickly lifted the lid of toilet seat up and sat down and started peeing.

I re did my lipstick as Amy peed in the toilet. I'm not sure why I stayed in the toilet with her, I guess it was the combination of being drunk and making a new friend!

"Shit Louise there's no toilet roll! I'm going to have to drip dry!" Laughed Amy as she finished peeing.

It was at that point something inside me clicked, I was still horny and I found myself turning around to her and dropping to my knees. I think she knew what was going to happen without me saying anything as she stood up and moved forward alittle. Without neither of us saying a word I silently placed my mouth on her wet pussy and sucked and licked her pussy clean of her pee. It was a dirty act, tasting the sweet bitter pee of another woman I had only met just hours earlier but I was in heaven doing it. The only sounds to be heard was the music from inside the club in the background and the quiet moans of pleasure from Amy as I cleaned her pussy.

I finished cleaning her pussy and came up fro air and stood up.

"Thanks!" She blushed.

"That's ok you taste amazing!" I said breathlessly.

"I think I need a cigarette now!" Amy said.

"Me too! It's been a pleasure to meet you tonight. Maybe we might bump into each other again?!" I replied as we headed out of the toilets to the smoking area.

"Maybe Louise...maybe..if I'm around.." Said Amy as we lit our last cigarettes of the night.

12