Louise and Joey's Ocean Cruise Pt. 04

Story Info
More maritime incest explorations.
2.7k words
4.66
26.7k
39
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,271 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18.

*****

That third day of their ocean cruise, that night, and the fourth day they were just a couple on holiday. They got into a routine of late drinks at Sandy's Bar - their name for it, since they couldn't ever remember the pretentious French-sounding title it had officially.

Apart from hugs and kisses, they just enjoyed the cruise. It was as if neither had any urgency now. Neither was going anywhere, nor giving up what they'd found. And besides, as Louise said to him in a quiet moment: "My cunt's all worn out and needs a rest."

"Oh, I never heard you use that word before."

"We have a lot of firsts together, you and I."

"True that."

Yes, my son, but there's still one first I want to share with you. But how do you just say to your son 'hey, baby, will you fuck me in the ass?' But then, I suppose it's not a big leap from him sticking his finger in there... that's it. I'll let him know how good that felt, and then, well, we'll see.

They sipped cocktails on the afterdeck and watched the wake stretch back into the distance. At the other end of that effervescent snake was normal life. Where they were mother and son in public, not just in bed.

On the fourth night, Joey came back from the movies. He didn't know where Louise was, and burst into the bathroom to piss urgently. She sat there, naked, on the toilet and instinctively covered up until she saw it was him.

"Oh, sorry mum. I'm busting. Um, I'll wait..."

He heard her tinkle hit the water. He was mentally leaving the room, in reality he was rooted to the spot. The tinkle stopped. Joey looked at her. She had that wicked grin, yet again. Her thighs parted, she looked between them and let another tinkle out, stopped it, then looked back at Joey.

"I already told you, honey. Anything you want to do. Feel. Or see."

So he stood before her, knelt, and looked between her legs. Mum's gonna pee for me. I always wanted...

The tinkle started, he saw her stream, then it increased and her heard it hiss too. Her pee splashed into the water, splattered against the bowl, for ten seconds or so and then flittered to drips. She took tissues, wiped, and stood.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?"

"Yeah. Not, y'know, erotic but cool. Not cool, hot, I suppose. Because it was you."

She giggled, acknowledging their discussion of a little while ago. They'd decided incest was so attractive to them because it was forbidden, taboo. Their highs would be less so with somebody else. Which is why nobody else fascinated them like they did each other.

"So?"

"Huh?"

"You were bursting, remember?"

He grinned. "You wanna hold it?"

"Can I?"

"Anything, for each other, that's what we said."

So Louise held her son's cock, gingerly, not knowing how, while he pissed long and hard into the bowl. She played it around, aimed it, splattered a bit on the seat. "Oh, now I understand why guys miss the bowl so often!"

It was a game, intimate if not arousing. It was part of them fully knowing each other. No limits, no secrets.

They'd had sex a couple of times but now it was more spontaneous, no longer desperate or urgent. It was the exact middle of the cruise, tropical, warm days giving way to balmy nights on deck. In their airconditioned cabin, they rarely bothered with much clothing.

Apart from the practicality of it, it meant they were both acutely aware of each other's bodies most of the time.

They'd been to Sandy's Bar, as usual, and Sandy had flirted with him, as usual. But on that night, Joey was reserved, almost shy. Louise was his mother and knew his moods. So she asked him.

"Come on, honey. Spill it. What's on your mind?"

"Sex."

"Uh Huh. When isn't it?"

"Yeah. But. Seriously, can I really ask you anything?"

"I've told you. Heck, I've shown you. Anything."

"Well, I understand if you don't want to, cos it's kinda weird, and I mean I know some people..."

"You want to fuck my ass, is that it?"

"What? Holy fuck! How did you...?"

"Not so hard to figure out, baby. We've done everything else. And by the way, the answer is yes. I'd like to try."

"Try?"

"Never done that before."

"Really? Wow. Oh wait. I get to take your virginity, sort of!"

"Yes, baby. So, you wanna just stick it up my bum right now, or...?"

"Yeah, not really sexy like this, is it. But just you wait, Louise honey. Just you wait."

Having crossed the last mental hurdle, they relaxed with each other and watched a pay movie. Louise yawned, stretched when it was over, and made Joey yawn too. So they brushed their teeth and snuggled naked, as usual, next to each other.

They kissed goodnight and eventually drifted to sleep.

Louise woke first, needing the toilet. When she came back, the bedside clock told her it was 6:04 am. She smiled to herself when she remembered being woken into erotic raptures from a deep sleep by her son's fingers and mouth. She lifted the single cover off his naked body gently. He was on his back, arms beside himself, one leg bent and the other straight. His soft cock lay against his thigh. Perfect.

Louise crept over the bed, knelt beside him and bent low. She licked her son's glans, around the tip, barely touching it. She kissed, licked, nibbled the end and watched in delight as it slowly stirred. Joey breathed and sighed, but didn't wake up.

In his dream, he was about to take the penalty which could win the game. But something was compelling him to the dressing room. In that weird way that dreams have, suddenly he was on the massage bench, alone except for - what? A feather touch on his penis. And another. A mouth? Why here? Oh, it was a nice feeling. It felt like... But it couldn't be. Not here in the changing rooms. But that touch, just then, it was... wet. Like when his mum... His mum...

Louise saw him stir, felt his cock stiffen fully to fill her mouth. Now she sucked in earnest, just her mouth, no hands. He breathed more deeply, through his nose at first, then sucked air in through his mouth.

Oh my. It's just like when mum sucks my cock. I didn't think anybody else would be so... But who is she? I can't see her. She's a stranger, and yet I'm gonna cum in her mouth. Soon.

Joey's brain unfurled the wraps of his dream and he stumbled towards wakefulness. Part way, he could not tell if he was wake or dreaming, until - yes. This felt like it was real. It was a mouth. It had to be...

His eyes opened groggily, looked down, and saw his mother's lovely eyes smiling back. Sure enough, she was sucking his cock, and in an instant he knew he was going to blow.

Just as his mind accepted that he was awake, it faded out to oblivion momentarily as his semen erupted from his loins into the wet chamber of the loving mouth around his cock. It was short but intense, over in just seconds. His senses cleared in time for him to look down to see and hear his mother slurp his cum off the end of his cock, a definite gulping motion confirming she'd swallowed it.

"You magnificent, horny, sexy fucking hussy!"

"Thought you'd enjoy that."

"I did. Very much. Not sure if I scored, though."

"What?"

"I was about to kick the goal that won the game and then my cock was in your mouth. Talk about a weird dream."

She laughed, still stroking his hardness and licking under it.

"Mum, I'm ready. I can go again. You want to?"

Oh, the recuperative powers of youth! He's right, though. He's just as hard as ever. Maybe this time...

Louise got off the bed, went to the side drawer. She handed Joey something as she nestled beside him again. In the part-light through the glass balcony doors, he saw what it was. It was a small tube.

He knew what she wanted and was ready to give it to her. He was about to fuck his mother's ass. So he popped the cap, spread the lube on his cock, and put more on his fingers. Louise got on all fours, presenting her backside to him, and he worked those fingers into her butthole gently. Firmly. She cooed: "Ooooh, if your cock feels anything like as good as your fingers, I'm gonna love this."

She was impossibly tight and at the same time slippery in there.

Here goes.

Joey got behind her, pressed his cock at her bumhole. He rubbed it around to spread the lube, pushed, but it buckled against her tight ring. She reached back, held it firm, and guided him. He pressed again, got the knob past the knot, and pressed.

"Oh baby, slowly. It's heaven, but it hurts a little."

Usually he was all caring and restraint with her, but he had to fight to control his need to be in her this time. Her back passage was hot and tight, and only his knob was in it, screaming at him to get it all the way in and fuck her there. He pressed, she flinched. The lube glistened around her ass and along his shaft in the pale light. He wanted to push, fuck, but he couldn't hurt her.

"Keep still, baby. Let me."

Joey's thighs trembled at the charge of erotic electricity in him, all the more acute because he couldn't do what he wanted, what he needed to do. Now it was Louise who pressed, still holding the shaft of her son's cock to keep it straight. She grunted, panted, grunted again.

"Oh, almost baby. Just a little..."

She could feel her bowel loosening for him. She pressed, it gave way a little, Joey's control left him and he pushed, firmly.

"AAAAHHH, Baby! Oh fuck. FUCK!"

He'd rent her, but the pain was only a flicker. When he realised what he'd done, he wanted to withdraw, but somehow couldn't.

"Oh baby. Still, very still. It's in, but you're so big. Let me..."

Half an inch forwards, then back. Her son's cock in her ass slid easily but the tightness there made it still uncomfortable. Uncomfortable in the same way as an aching cock, or insistent nipples, or an enraged clit can be: That is, needing attention at the same time as making it hurt deliciously.

But soon that part was over, and Louise's tunnel relaxed as if by some unseen trigger.

"Now baby. Fuck my bum."

He was reluctant to let loose at first, just gentle strokes, but he realised she was open and slick for him. He was gentle, but he was fucking. Her ass is so tight! It's like it's gripping me all the way along. And so hot. Jesus I wanna cum in her.

Yes, baby, like that. Oh my fucking lord. If I'd known how this would make me feel I'd have let him...

The redness of a tropical dawn filtered through the balcony door, bathing the lovers in a crimson glow. Joey saw the surreal vision of his red-purple cock sliding in and out of a purple hole that existed between the two orbs of deepest dawn-pink flesh that were his mum's buttocks. Louise looked over her shoulder at him.

"Are you watching baby? Are you watching your cock plunder you mum's ass?"

"Yeah. Yes."

"Good, baby. It's so good. Nnnghh! Cum in there. OK? I need you to cum in there."

He wasn't sure what had made her so insistent, needy even, but he didn't care. He only hoped the cabin walls weren't thin - she was moaning, almost wailing now. Joey felt a new tingling, in his nipples and along his chest, somehow focused on his own butthole. The warmth became heat, the familiar burning, as his balls loaded up for their inevitable explosion. He shook violently, kneeling as he was he pressed his hips forwards, needing release like never before, oblivious to his mother's moans and grunts. Maybe she was cumming, maybe not, but he was gonna shoot right up in there, now, right now.

In the last seconds before ejaculation, when his cock was rod-rigid, it almost ached to be in such a tight hole. But the surge was unstoppable, and it welled up hot and deep within him. Louise knew the sign, that extra hardness meant only one thing: Her son was going to cum in her ass.

The first spurt seemed impossibly slow to him, like a cow being milked, a squeeze along the length that brought a little gob, then a pulse that made him gasp loudly, another that blacked his brain, another that felt like his essence was leaving through his cock, another that threatened to burn the eye of his dick right off, another, another...

And Louise was cumming too. He heard it, felt her insides rippling, sensed rather than saw her shaking thighs. The universe collapsed, nothing existed beyond the joining of their bodies and the expression of the desire. Love. Liquid, spurting, taboo, love.

Just as he'd awakened from sleep to ejaculate quickly in his mother's mouth, he now awakened from the blackness of his afterglow while his senses returned. Louise's head had collapsed onto the bed underneath him but her butt was still in the air. He was still inside her bum, hard, pressing gently. She was gasping, maybe sobbing? No, happy laughter. His thighs were wet. Oh my god, she squirted again!

Louise was shivering, the aftershocks of her orgasm didn't fade for longer than she'd ever remembered. He's still in me. My bum's sore, but I've been well and truly fucked. By my son! I still can't believe... It's my son who gets me to those heights. Oh no, don't slip out, not yet... Ohhh.

She moaned as Joey's cock slid out. He hadn't pulled it, it was like a muscle reflex on her part. She laughed nervously at the squishy noise it made. Joey rolled to his side, Louise propped herself on her elbows and looked at him.

"Oh you're fantastic, my gorgeous son. Oh, wait, eeeww. Wet and slimy. Grab that towel? Thanks."

She unceremoniously wiped the cum and lube from her butt, then attended to her son, smiling wickedly at him when she recognised squirt-juice on his legs. A thought occurred to her: "If I ran this ship I'd charge extra for people like us. I think we get fuck-juices on as many towels as we use for washing. You think they notice?"

"Maybe. I tipped the cabin steward though, gave her $200 and a big wink. She gets it..."

"Good thinking. Joey?"

"Yeah, mum?"

"You just took your mum's virginity."

"Oh. Was that why you begged me to cum up your bum?"

"Did I beg? Maybe I did. Well, it wouldn't have been complete unless you did, I think."

"Well, maybe we'd have had to do it again, to be sure."

"Hell no. Not until we get more lube, or you get a smaller cock, AND my bum gets a rest."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, but I loved it. Did you? What was it like? Better than my pussy?"

"No, different. Hotter, tighter, but less, um, pliable."

"Pliable? I give you hot anal sex and you give me 'pliable'?" They were both laughing at the inadequacy of his explanation.

"Squishy, then. Your pussy gets squishy when you're really hot, but it never gets loose."

"Glad to hear that it popped back after you came out of it."

"Yeah! I still can't believe it. I've fucked my own mum."

"You've fucked her pussy more than once. And cum in her bum. Licked her pussy, cum in her mouth, watched her pee..."

Joey looked into her eyes, all sweetness and love reflected in them. He smiled, grinned.

"What are you grinning at, you little monkey?"

"We're only half-way through the cruise."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,271 Followers