Louise and Joey's Ocean Cruise Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers

Sandy obliged by turning and bending over until she gripped her own calves. Louise wasn't sure she wanted her nose in a woman's ass but she licked, licked some more, and the sweet heady musk and salty bitterness changed her mind. The split vee under her tongue opened, gave way, as she probed with her tongue, her fingers.

Sandy beckoned Joey closer. She took him into her mouth, still bent with Louise licking at her pussy. Quite an athletic feat, but she was young and supple.

Louise wanted them all in bed now and led them there. Sandy was in the middle. She rolled towards Louise and they kissed, nibbled at each other's mouths, and offered her rear to Joey who grasped his cock, pressed at the wet opening, and sighed with Sandy as he sank into her hot tunnel. She was as warm and tight as his mother, maybe a little fleshier in there, and oh so wet.

Sandy's hand went between Louise's legs, Louise's thumb pressed the younger woman's clit while her son's cock pushed in and out of her pussy. Then Louise spun 180 degrees and raised her leg so that her pussy was against Sandy's face, then buried her own between the girl's legs. Sandy mirrored Louise's stance, giving her mouth access to her clit. She realised Louise was licking her clit and Joey's shaft at the same time.

Sandy's first orgasm rose quickly then, rippling through her like little shock waves, sandwiched between the cock of one lover and the tongue of the other. It was a delightful release, but she had much more in store for them.

She pulled Louise back up beside her and kissed her again. Then she scooted out from between them and lay back down behind Louise. Teasing her nipples, she whispered into Louise's ear, loud enough so that Joey could hear: "Now I want to watch you fuck your son".

They froze, knots in their stomachs, fearing discovery, exposure, maybe blackmail. Sandy quickly reassured them: "It's OK. I figured it out. Nobody else will know. It's why I chose you. I used to fuck my brother, you see. So I understand."

Joey was not sure, but Louise saw a kindred spirit in Sandy. How she figured it out, and how she knew nobody else would, could wait. Louise trusted Sandy. And she was hot. And Joey was ready.

She mounted her son, guided him to her hole. Louise watched Sandy as she sank down, closing her eyes briefly, then fixing the other woman's gaze. Sandy knelt and leaned forward to kiss her.

"How does your son's cock feel in you. In your cunt?"

"Fantastic."

"Like my brother's did in mine."

"Oooh."

"Does he cum in you?"

"Yes."

"Like my brother did in me. What have you done together? Tell me."

Sandy's hand teased her swollen clit as Louise gave up their incestuous secrets. Joey no longer cared. The scene was too erotic, overcoming his sense of propriety, his fear. His mother's pussy was milking him, Sandy was hot for their incest. If only she was my sister...

Louise kissed her words into Sandy's mouth. "We fuck. A lot. He gets on top, fucks me from behind, cums in my cunt. He watches me peeing. I suck his cock, he licks my pussy."

"Oh. Oh fuckkk. Does he... fuck your ass?"

"Oh yes."

"Oh Christ... Ummm."

"And I let him cum in there. In my ass."

"Oh my goddd."

"Roll over, Sandy. Let him fuck your ass too."

Still just the cock in two womens' fantasy, like the insignificant male in a porn shoot, Joey found himself behind Sandy, she on all fours, while Louise lubed her ass and his cock. Sandy's was easier, more open, and he sank in with more ease than he had with his mum.

"Oh my fucking god, Joey."

Now it was Louise's turn to dirty-tease Sandy: "Imagine that's your brother. Did he ever fuck your bum?"

"No."

"Did anyone?"

"No."

"So. His was the first cock in my ass, and now the first in yours. Did you want this from your brother?"

Sandy couldn't answer. She was mewing, frigging at her clit frantically. Seeing the rising tide, Louise buried three fingers into Sandy's cunt and finger-fucked her while her son banged their lover's butt.

Sandy's head thrashed, her hips shuddered like an electric shock had hit her. The rod in her bum drove her mad with lust. And it spilled over into a mind-fogging orgasm while she panted, over and over: "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh."

Joey felt her spasms through her bowel, Louise felt the pussy she plowed contracting around her fingers, clenching, wet. It was wet and noisy, lasting no more than a few seconds that stretched in Sandy's mind, but all too soon it was over. Sandy wanted the invading spear out of her now-sensitised butt. It flopped out, still stiff and ready for sex.

Sandy kissed Louise, twisted and brought Joey's mouth down to hers for more of the same.

"You fantastic pair of bastards! You sure turned the tide on me! I thought it was me running the fantasy line."

They lay next to each other, stroking and caressing whichever flesh came close. Joey needed to know: "How did you figure it out?"

"When I set up your bar tab. I had to check the guest details. You registered as Louise and Joey Montana, but you, Louise, made a mistake. You ticked "one adult and one child over 18" when you first booked. Oh don't worry. The card doesn't exist any more."

"Thank you."

"Oh don't thank me. I just got my reward."

Sandy and Louise began slow smiley kissing. Joey needed the bathroom. While he was there he took a quick, refreshing shower. In case somebody wouldn't suck a cock that had been up a bum.

When he got back, the two women were in 69. Louise was on top.

Without a word, he awkwardly got behind his mum, propped himself on his arms, and entered her pussy in one long, agonisingly delicious push. Instantly Sandy's tongue welcomed his balls, alternating between him and his mother.

Now it was Louise who became the beneficiary of two sexy people. The open pussy under her lips was musky, slick, and shiny-smooth. Her own burned with the gentle arousal of Sandy's tongue on her needy clit and the insistent thrusting of her son's cock. After some minutes of this delicious agony, she suddenly froze, tensed, and jerked as she came. Poor Sandy got bonked on the nose by Louise's pubic mound, but she maintained her tongue pressure and was rewarded with a flush of salty, creamy juice that she lapped at eagerly.

Louise wanted her son to finish, too, but he had decided to take his turn as the centre of attention. He pulled out of Louise, manhandled the two women onto their knees, and they understood. They took turns, one with his cock in his mouth, the other licking his balls, his asshole, or his shaft. Joey looked at them. One, his mother, was smiling up at him like she often did. The other, this sexy woman they hardly knew, had led them through a dark fantasy that he would not have believed if he hadn't been part of it.

The boiling in his loins began. He already knew how he wanted it to finish. As they licked and sucked at his cock, like two little girls sharing a lollipop, he took it in his hands at the last moment and aimed it at their faces. He grunted as his thin ropes splashed Sandy's cheek, his mother's chin, then her cheek, and finally Sandy forced her mouth over it while he spent the rest in there.

He sat back, drained, while Sandy admonished him playfully: "You complete bastard! You came on our faces!"

Louise was less concerned: "C'mere." She licked the jizz off Sandy's face, then Sandy cleaned hers, and they kissed each other.

Some minutes later, Sandy trundled off to the shower. When she returned, she dressed, explaining she was working tomorrow. She kissed them both, lingering longest on Louise's lips, and left.

When the last full day dawned, Louise was clean and fresh but Joey had fallen asleep without showering. He woke with a start, thinking he'd been in some weird dream, and blinked at the bright grey light streaming through the big balcony doors. Louise was beside him, propped on one elbow. Her first words were: "You smell of sex."

"Mmm. No surprise. There was a lot of it in here last night."

"And you, you nasty little brat! Fancy cumming all over your mother's face!"

"Did you hate it?"

"Not the point. Sandy wasn't too happy, I think."

"She got over it when you kissed it off her though. Did you like being with a girl?"

"Yeah. Yes I did. I thought I'd feel awkward, but it was really quite natural. Not Sandy's first girly adventure, though, so that helped."

"I want to give her something to remember us by. Maybe a big tip?"

"Don't you dare! You want to give her money after sex?"

"Oh yeah. Didn't think that through. I know. She really loved your dress. You got it on board, right?"

"Yeah, at the shop on deck eight... Oh, great idea!"

The day passed, too quickly. Despite it being the last night at sea, they slept chastely and woke early. They'd dock at nine, and after breakfast they watched their home town emerge over the horizon. They hadn't seen Sandy at all and were about to go look for her. As they shuffled along in the queue to pick up their duty-free purchases, a black-haired beauty in a stunning blue Gamelon dress, like Louise's slinked up to them. It was Sandy.

Oh, Ms Montana, and sir. Could you step this way for a moment, I'm afraid we messed up some paperwork and may have overcharged you. She was grinning conspiratorially, and led them into a side office. She twirled in the dress, laughed and kissed Joey, then Louise, more fully.

"Thank you. It's fantastic. How do I look?"

Joey pretended to be concealing an erection, Louise fanned her face with her hand in mock flushed heat. She kissed them both again, deeply and wetly, and then coughed back into official mode. Leading them back to the queue, she completed the pretence: "Thank you for being so understanding, and again please accept out apologies. Charlie! Charlie! This is the couple I told you about. Please, go with Charlie, with our compliments."

Charlie led them past VIP and First Class to the Platinum Guest Lounge. Their baggage was already loaded into their limousine. Would they kindly instruct Charlie where they wished to go?

On the way out, they caught Sandy's beaming eye. She waved, blew a kiss, and they waved back.

In the limo, Louise held Joey's hand. The cruise was over, the adventure was about to begin.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers
12