Louise: Biker Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth was I loved being on display, I loved the power I felt over a man when I used my body. I love the thrill of submitting. I loved being the centre of attention.

The guys all smirked. "You look good on my bike babe" Rob's voice was low and deep, he sent a shiver through me. A growing heat spread through me.

He was physically intimidating and my submissive side was coming out hard. John and I enjoyed a very varied sex life, we were no strangers to swinging. John loved sharing me and watching me being treated like a slut. But through it all I was always the submissive, and John was always there as my comfort blanket ready to reclaim me once everyone had been satisfied by my body. He was always in control of the situation, no matter the roleplay.

I tried to act demurely, trying to forget that I'd inadvertently flashed my wares at this group of hot guys. The guys made no more physical moves toward me, but each took turns complimenting me, which made my ego soar and my pussy gush. They all checked me out, not even trying to hide it. I acted like I hadn't seen that they were undressing my mentally, and we began to chat.

We learned that Rob owned the local garage, Chris was coming to the end of his apprenticeship and both Mike and Si both worked for him. I had no idea what connection that Mark & Dave had to the group, but I guessed they were mates.

I got more comfortable with the group, and the guy's gruff manners. Only Chris seemed underconfident and shy around me, offering me the odd awkward comment. The others had no qualms about minding their language or voicing their ribald humour. I was quite happy to join in the conversation loaded with innuendo.

The sun was hot and I began to swelter a little. The motorbike saddle got hot an uncomfortable, and I started to shift around. Every time I did, my skirt rose and my legs parted. The guys watched every move like hawks and I truly began to enjoy myself. John was having a ball watching the guys getting peeks at my slick thighs and juicy pussy.

Before long an engine echoed down the narrow road behind us, and Mike appeared in the tow truck. The guys were straight on it, Dave put his arm around me and hustled me to the side, his hand resting lightly on my ass. Once I was out of the way, he joined the crew and together they got my car connected to the truck.

"You OK?" John asked, slipping his hand around my waist and resting his hand on my hip.

I turned to him "I'm so fucking horny! Right now, I'd happily just let you bend me over and fuck me in front of all these guys!" I breathed excitedly. John raised his eyebrows at me.

"Like them huh?" He said, creeping his hand over my ass, and gradually hiking up the short dress to expose my pert ass.

"You know I do" I chided, sighing as I felt his fingers on my bare ass. I was side on to the working crew and pretty sure that all of the guy would be able to see John working his digits steadily toward my trembling slit. I thought I was going to cum right there and then, and just as his finger tips brushed the folds of my dripping pussy; he snatched his fingers away, letting my skirt fall.

With a deep groan of dissatisfaction I punched his arm.

"Into the cab Louise" Rob called. All of the guys stood back and clustered behind me. I knew that by climbing up into the cab they'd all get a clear view up my skirt. They all knew it too. I stood at the open door and took a deep breath. Reaching my arms up to the inner door frame, my dress instantly began to rise. I placed one foot on the steel step, and pulled myself up. I leant into the cab and paused for a few heart beats, biting my lip, I then bent forward. I felt sunshine directly on my naked ass. I stopped and closed my eyes; my heart was beating with the thrill of showing myself to these strangers. I raised my knee onto the passenger seat, I could feel my labia parting. I was in no doubt that they could see just how wet I was. There was no noise behind me, I knew that the tables had turned, and they were now in my thrall.

I glanced back over my shoulder. Every pair of eyes were fixed on my pussy, Chris was bright red and wide eyed, Dave had his hand over his leather covered crotch. Mike and Mark had their mouths open. Si was smirking and Rob was looking thoughtful. John stood with the crew, and saw me glance back and stared directly into my eyes, a knowing smile seemed to play across his lips. He knew where this was heading, and so did I.

"If you're finished gawking, I'd like to get my car sorted" I called impishly, finally moving into the cab and sitting down. My skirt fell, but I allowed myself to show a scandalous amount of leg. No point covering up now.

The guys all broke out of the trance and hustled off. Mike ran around the front of the truck, pulling open the door he hauled himself in. John climbed in next to me, shuffling me into the middle seat, nearly jammed against Mike. The other guys replaced jackets and helmets whilst Mike pulled away.

We made our way up the road and I got my first look at Mike. He was grizzled, with short greying hair. He had that no bullshit vibe, like he was straight of the parade ground. He'd ditched his leathers, at least on his upper body and wore a white vest, leaving his strong looking arms bare. He had an upright baring, and as I gazed at his arms, I saw a scattering of tattoos. On his upper arm, was a tatt of a Parachute, framed by wings, on top was what looked like a crown and a lion. Tattooed beneath was the words 'Utrinque paratus'.

"I like your tattoos" I said coyly, deliberately playing with my hair. "I like this one" I reached out to stroke the parachute. He glanced over at me, then looked at my fingers lightly stroking his arm.

"2 Para, till I die" he said simply. I shifted in my seat, turning toward him as much as the seat belt would allow.

"What do the words mean?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Ready for anything" He immediately replied.

"Are you!?" I said teasingly, tracing my fingers down his arm.

He barked a laugh. "I am Darlin', but I'm not sure you are!"

I grinned and we laughed as he pulled onto the main two way road into town. As soon we got established on the road, Rob, Dave, Si, Mark and Chris all roared passed. All of them, expect for Chris gave Mike the finger or wanker signs.

"Bastards" Mike grumbled good naturedly.

It was only a few minutes later before we pulled into the drive of the garage. It was a neat looking place, a decent sized forecourt with a few cars parked in front, under a big sign 'Turners Motorbikes'. There were other signs advertising services, MOT's and advertising boards. Off to the side, parked in a neat line were the crew's bikes.

"Errr, can you guys fix my car here? It says motorbikes on the sign" I asked Mike dubiously.

"Ah not to worry, we do cars too, it's just Rob loves motorbikes" Mike waved dismissively, backing the truck, and my car, toward an opening rolling door.

Mike stopped the truck and hopped out, heading to the winch to let my poor car off. John pushed the truck door open and jumped down. I looked down expecting to see John, but Mark was standing close. He'd lost his jacket and stood shining in the sun in a thin t-shirt. He was just as I'd thought, he was toned, but not massive. His corded muscles shone with perspiration.

"Come on beautiful, let's get you sorted, shall we?" He said holding his hands out to me. I swung my legs around and perched on the seat, ready to climb out myself. My skirt rucked up again, but seeing as they'd already seen everything I had, I didn't see the need to cover myself, and let my pussy peek from under the thin material.

Mark grinned, leaned forward and put his hands under my arms, brushing against the sides of my breasts. I put my arms on his, (damn, his arms were solid!) I gasped, then squealed (yes squealed, I'm not proud of it) as Mark lifted me easily out of the truck, placing me gently before him. He left his arms around me and I resisted the sudden impulse to press myself against him.

"Thanks!" I said, a flush creeping up my neck.

"Any time" he said, jerking his chin slightly in acknowledgement.

He led me inside as my car was uncoupled and then pushed into the workshop by the gang.

Mark led me under the door, and Chris went to the chain to lower the metal door. I looked, slightly nervously at the shutting door.

"It's Sunday, we're closed. Don't want other customers coming in" Rob explained as he strode up to me.

"Oh" was all I could say, that feeling of nervous vulnerability coming back again. Si pulled up a chair for me and gestured for me to sit down, whilst John perched near me.

"So, am I not a customer?" I asked slowly.

"Sure, if you can pay" He winked at me, then turned and left.

The guys all got busy, even Mark and Dave, who didn't seem to work there, helped out. I watched them work in fascination. They were all sweaty and grimy. Strong and powerful. With the exception of Chris, I guessed that they were all in their 40's or 50's and I became even more impressed that they were all in good physical shape.

Without much trouble, the wheel as off and a new tyre was on, they were just fitting the alloy backs. When Rob strolled over.

"It'll have to be cash today. The card machines aren't working" He stated.

"Oh, well we don't really carry cash on us" I said my previous confidence started to fade.

Rob studied me carefully. "Look, the tow is free, but the tyre is stock, has to be accounted for" he said.

"Can I just have a couple of minutes to chat with John?" I asked

"Sure" he said shrugging his huge shoulders, then turned and sauntered off.

I looked at John imploringly. "Ok, so what do we do now?" I asked him.

"You know as well as I do how we're going to 'pay' this bill babe" he said gazing at me intently.

"It's not like I don't want to, and I can see that you want me too!" I said glancing down at the tent in his shorts.

"So.... What are you going to do about it?" He asked, sounding a little breathless. I glanced up, Rob was watching me, leaning against the bonnet of my car wiping his hands on a rag.

I knew what he was driving at.

"I know full well you've always fantasised about it. A bunch of hot older bikers, big and burley, ready to rip your clothes off.

It was my turn to be quiet and I glanced up at Rob. He had his massive arms folded across his broad chest; his eyes seemed to bore into mine. I squeezed my legs tightly sending a throb through my clit as my piercing rubbed against me. I bit my bottom lip.

"OK" I whispered.

"Open your legs. Now" he commanded softly. I did as I was told, opening my legs to shoulder width, then further. Rob threw his rag on the floor and sauntered over; his gaze fixed on mine.

He never took his eyes from mine, I was aware of his arms moving and his hands fiddling with something, but I was actually afraid to look away from his mesmerizing gaze. He kneeled in front of me, his huge hands rested on my thighs and he pulled me forward fast and rough. I gasped as my legs splayed on either side of Rob's thighs.

I looked down my body, my dress was in disarray; flipped up over my stomach exposing my smooth, shaved mons. My pierced hood glinted under the harsh strip lights. Then there was Rob's large pulsing, juicy cock, poised at the entrance to my soaked slit. I gazed up into his eyes again, he was expressionless, and with a thrust he burst into me. I arched my back, nearly falling off the chair and moaned deeply into the phone.

"Tell me how it feels" John's voice penetrated through the pleasure fog.

"OHHHH FUCK! It feels amazing! He's so big" I groaned at him. Rob withdrew his thick weapon and rammed it into me again. I screamed, the pleasure at being so full and being treated so roughly filled my very being.

"Good girl" Murmured John next to my ear. I was beyond able to speak now. I heard talking, but couldn't make it out. A cock brushed against my cheek, I simply opened my mouth and accepted it in. Dirty hands pawed at my dress, I heard ripping as I suckled on the tip of the fat member in my mouth.

Rob's cock now fucked me like a piston. Relentless and hard, I could hear the sounds of my dripping cunt lathering his mighty penis. More ripping and my tits came free. Rough hands groped my 32 C cups, pulling and tweaking the nipples hard.

The rough treatment only made my body pulse harder. The cock in my mouth thrust in deeper and I felt my hands being taken, till I was encouraged to wrap my fingers around another two hot hard cocks. I had trouble with getting a rhythm so I let the guys fuck themselves into my palms as I concentrated on the meat inside me.

Rob's cock was so damn think that every time he sawed into me, my VCH mashed against my clit hard. After a few very short minutes, a gigantic orgasm hit me like a hammer. My whole body tensed, the muscles in my stomach contracted, I held my breath. Then the full force of my delayed orgasm exploded through my body. I literally screamed around the cock in my mouth, the cock in my cunt held still, squeezed hard by my contracting virginal muscles. I must have been gripping the cocks in my hand too hard, as I felt fingers prising mine from the throbbing flesh.

I sobbed, throwing my head back, the sloppy shaft popped from my mouth. Drool cascaded across my chin as I gasped air. I went limp, shaking as tremors wracked my heaving body.

Everything was silent, I felt Rob's cock withdraw from me and I cracked my eyes open. I felt strong hands lifting me, I was like a doll in those powerful arms. My head lolled slightly and I smiled a deep satisfied smile. Mike and Mark were hastily pulling something across the floor. John, Si, Dave and Chris were out of sight. Rob was carrying me.

I was placed on my knees, I expected to feel cold concrete, but was surprised to feel carpet against my skin. I brushed a lock of hair from my bright green eyes, tucking it behind my ear. 6 guys now stood around me in a semi-circle. 6 cocks pointed straight toward me. Each cock was surrounded by big fingers and dirty sweaty palms. None of the guys had undressed, they were all fully clothed, apart from those throbbing swaying cocks. I gazed down at my own body. My torn dress gathered around my hips, the skirt now just covering my stretched and aching pussy. My arms and thighs were streaked and smeared with grease and grim. Dirty hand prints covered both of my breasts. My body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

I felt alive. I could feel the power my body had over these men, but I delighted in the feeling of submission to those delicious cocks.

Rob stepped forward, always Rob first, the Alpha. He indicated his shiny meat, I immediately darted forward eager to take him in my mouth. He tasted of sweat, musk and my own cunt cream. I worshipped his cock with my tongue, lips and mouth. He indicated to one of the guys, and I was dimly aware of Dave laying down beside me. His thick cock strained in the air, waiting impatiently. Rob lifted me under my arms and lowered me on Dave's prone form. My ass bumped his shaft and I groaned in appreciation as I ground down on him. Dave lifted me slightly and placed his tip at my entrance. Grabbing my hips and pulled me down hard and suddenly I was impaled on him. Although he wasn't as big as Rob, his cock filled me wonderfully and I sighed contentedly.

I searched for Rob's dick to put back in my mouth, I didn't have far to look, it was waving directly in my face. Dave began to thrust into me, and I tried to match his tempo. I gasped in pleasure, I let the depravity of the situation wash over me and let the animal loose. I opened my lips wide and tried to cram as much of Rob's meat into my hot mouth as possible. I felt his hands on either side of my head, grasping me firmly and he fed me a little more of his thick shaft. His swollen head began to push down my throat. I tried to relax, breathing through my nose. But his cock was huge and I gagged, a stream of spittle coated his pubic hair and dripped off my chin as he began to slowly saw his meat in and out of my stretched lips and stuffed throat. Rob fucked my face me with long strokes, then began to give smaller harder pokes. Soon though he shuffled away, I actually heard myself moan in disappointment. I didn't get long to complaint, as soon Si jammed his cock into my mouth and I went to pleasing him with gusto.

I spent a couple of minutes getting used to being fucked and sucking a hard cock. I was losing myself, a kind of ringing in my ears and a sort of detachment came over me. I had no idea what the other guys were doing, frankly I didn't care just then. All I cared about was the cock ramming my slippery cunt, the cock thrusting into my mouth and where the next cock was coming from.

Suddenly though I felt something cold being rubbed all over my arsehole. A thick finger slipped inside my dirt hole, then two fingers, spreading the grease. The fingers quickly disappeared, only to be replaced moments later by a pressure of something much larger at my anal passage. I couldn't look around; Si had his hands firmly on each side of my head. But a dick that size could only belong to Rob. A moment of panic washed over me. I'd had plenty of cock up my arse before, but never one that big. I knew there was nothing I could do about it. I was however thinking how glad I was that John had already reamed my anus this morning.

Dave and Si kept still while Rob worked his thick head into my tight passage. I gasped and whimpered around Si's beating cock, trying to relax as much as possible. Rob slowly but steadily worked his crown into me, till after a minute, he popped the muscle and he was sliding into me with slightly more ease.

I shook, teetering on the edge of an orgasm, but in too much discomfort to topple over. Rob kept still and Dave slowly began to hump my pussy again, my clit piercing rubbing wonderfully against his public bone, and the pain soon began to fade. Si slid into my mouth slowly getting the rhythm back with Dave. Rob allowed me to push back on him as I fucked myself into Dave. Finally, Rob eased his dick into me further, the lube cut some of the friction and he began to slide easily sending shivers through me. The realisation that I was airtight now dawned on me. My orgasm crashed into me as I silently congratulated myself on being an airtight fuck slut.

The guys didn't miss a beat and just kept fucking me through my cum. I could hear lots of heavy breathing, much of it my own.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum. Fucking slut's cunt is milking me!" groaned Dave. I ground myself down on him, pushing his and Rob's cock deep into me. Still in the throes of my orgasm, I knew that I wanted that cum, I needed it. I ripped my mouth from Si sloppy penis and stared down at Dave.

"Yes baby! Cum in my cunt! Fill my slut cunt! I want it!" I begged. It was too much for him, he tensed, his cock seemed to grow in me. With a great rush of air, he bucked his hips and I felt the first hot wash of scalding cum paint the inside of my vagina. I wailed in pleasure, just the thought of a stranger creaming my cunt sent a fresh shudder of pure deviant pleasure through me, triggering my third orgasm. Rob must have been able to feel that jerking cock through the thin membrane between my asshole and my pussy, because he too began to shudder. He slammed into me hard, sending stars and black spots into my vision. With a great roar, he too began to fuck his seed into my bowels. Both of them jerked and spewed jism inside me. I felt every spray, and loved every second of it.

After a good couple more minutes, Rob pulled his slippery shaft from me and I was helped off Dave.

I was shaky, still recovering from my multiple climaxes, but I was so amazingly horny at this point, that I just knelt on the floor, shot my hand to my abused cunt and scooped up the seeping cum. I gathered it up and licked my fingers clean, whilst the other hand rapidly frigged my clit. I didn't care that it had been up my cunt, I just needed it and greedily gathered and sucked up every drop I could find.