Louise: Biker Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I heard Mark whisper in awe.

I searched hungrily for a cock to suck, Mike stepped up and stuck his cock in my face. I grabbed at it and stuffed it in my mouth, licking and slobbering all over it. My ass was lifted up and Si positioned himself behind me. Mike's smooth fuck stick bumped my lips insisted I opened in frenzied submission while Si plunged his dick into my sloppy cunt with a loud sigh.

Mark stepped next to Mike, his cock nudging my cheek, I let Mike's cock pop free and showered Mark's with sloppy kisses. I alternated between the two, at one point trying to get both into my mouth at the same time.

Si lasted well, my cunt was dripping cum and cream, but before long he pulled out, shoving Mike aside he jammed his slippery cock into my mouth. His public hair as matted with cum and cunt juice, I inhaled deeply, pure sex drifted up my nostrils.

Reached a hand down to my clit I rubbed hard. Si pulled out and jerked his cock fast over my face. At the same time, Mike pushed his long member straight into my well lubricated arsehole and began to immediately anally fuck me.

A smaller orgasm built and began, just as Si squeezed his shaft, shuddered violently and sprayed my face with his hot load. Ropes of cum drenched my cheeks, nose, lips and even my eyes. My own orgasm intensified and I squeezed the cock in my arse hard, sobbing my way through my climax.

I collapsed on the carpet, but Mike continued to ream my anus. A hand grasped my hair, lifting my head. Through bleary eyes, I saw Marks cock bobbing in front of me. I opened my mouth like a good slut and let him slide his cock into the back of my throat. I gagged and gasped, spitting drool all over his chunky shaft, letting it mix with cum and drip on the floor.

I felt Mike go deep, his fingers gripped my hips, digging into my flesh and he let out a loud groan as he spunked up my arse too. He came for a long time, jerking and bucking his hips, sending muffles whimpers from me.

Mark tore his cock from my mouth, seeing his opportunity to get some pussy or ass and virtually pushed Mike from me. He pushed me, till I was on my back, spread my legs and plunged into my sloppy cunt with a loud smack and squelch.

"Go on, fucking get in there, you pussy!" I heard faint growl.

I turned my head and dreamily looked toward the voice. Rob was pushing Chris toward me. The poor lad looked very hot and bothered. He was bright red and looked very nervous.

I smiled through cum stained lips and reached my arm out to him. I stared him straight in the eye.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me!" I begged softly. He still looked unsure as Rob pushed him closer to me.

"Please baby, I need to be fucked hard" I whined sluttily. I turned my head to Mark, gazing up at him, I wrapped my legs around his tight ass.

"Fuck my cunt you bastard. Harder, come on, FUCK ME!" I shouted encouragement. A look of wonder crossed his face right before he began to turn red and shudder. He quickly withdrew his straining cock, wrapped his finger around the pulsing flesh and jerk it up and down. After no more than 4 or 5 quick wanks, he sprayed a mighty load across my ruined cunt, over my trashed dress, up onto my belly, tits and even into my mouth. I was in awe at how much cum spewed forth from that purple helmet. Mark literally painted me with cum. Every drop hitting my skin sent a fire to my crotch.

Finally, Mark collapsed back, spent. Dribbles still oozing from the shaking meat.

I spread my legs wide and began to rub cum into my body, paying particular attention to my nipples and clit. I writhed on the floor, looked at Chris and said

"Please Chris, I need it so bad! Please baby, finish me off" I pleaded.

He was mouth agape, but the long weapon pointing at me said it all. Without waiting, he knelt between my splayed legs and rubbed his cock up and down my sore pussy.

"Do it baby!" I groaned.

He drove into me, I could see cum and cunt cream frothing between my thighs.

Chris drove deep into me and fucked me with short hard thrusts. He was like a jack hammer. I much preferred older men, their technique and stamina were so much more satisfying. But there was definitely a place for a younger man between my legs from time to time!

He fucked me furiously, each bang of his pelvis against mine squashed my VCH against my raw clit making me squeal. My eyes rolled up into my head as I felt another big orgasm rise within me.

A semi erect cock was offered to my lips. I simply opened up and took it, tasting cunt and cum, I did my best to clean it whilst waiting for my climax to break. When it did my whole body convulsed and I thrashed around like I was possessed. Chris fucked me right through my orgasm, sweat dripped off his nose to mingle with sperm and grease on my body.

I heard him grunt, his strokes got jerky and uncoordinated. "Cum inside my cunt" I croaked, still shuddering with aftershocks.

He stiffened and yelled "I'm CUMMING!"

I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the feeling of fresh cum pouring into me. I smiled deeply, flexing my hips to allow Chris to fill me completely. He shuddered and gasped as the last of his sperm was deposited into my sore and used cunt. I found myself barely able to stay awake as I lay in the middle of the workshop, filthy, exhausted and plastered & full up with copious amounts of sperm. I felt myself drifting off. I had no idea how much time had passed, it could have been minutes, or even hours.

"Not yet my beautiful slut" a gentle voice said above me. I cracked my heavy lids open. There was John standing over me, beautiful cock in hand.

"I need to reclaim you. I gave you permission, but you're still mine" he said.

I smiled a deep satisfied smile. Despite my obvious state, I felt sexy, safe and warm. The gangbang was incredible, but John was my Stag.

He flipped me over, pulled my ass in the air into Doggy and eased into my tired cunt. I lolled my head on the floor, looking underneath me, I could see cum dripping out of me. The carpet below me was soaked in cum. I thought vaguely for a moment 'what a waste', before my husband's perfect cock filled my pussy once more.

John fucked me slowly, his firm hands on my shoulders. I moaned, tired and sore, but content to take him as deep in me as possible. I needed to feel him, like I wanted to reconnect.

He fucked me for several more minutes, before he too announced he was close.

"I going to cum babe" He gasped.

"Yes baby, cum in me, make me yours again" I sighed weakly. He spasmed and added more hot cum to the mess deep inside me.

I finally collapsed, closed my eyes, bone tired and felt the warmth spread through me. Like John's cum had filled me and heated me with his love and protection.

I must have slept for a while, when I came around a blanket was thrown over me. I wiggled, stretched and yawned. Laughter roared through the garage.

I propped myself up on one elbow and watched with a smile on my face as John sat around laughing and joking with Rob and his crew. I took in my state, I was wrecked. Cum had dried all over my body and face. My hair felt lank and dirty, and I was still covered in grease and grime.

I sat up and the lads noticed me, Rob walked over and extended his hands to me. I reached up and gratefully took them, my hands looked like a dolls in his meaty palms. I was shaky on my feet, and Rob wrapped his arm around me to steady me. He escorted me to John who patted his knee. Nearly naked, I sat on John's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, cuddling into him. I knew I'd probably ruined his clothes, but he seemed to know that I needed to be close to him.

Chris leaned forward and handed me a bottled of water, a great big grin on his face. I managed a smile back and gratefully took it.

"That's some woman you got" Rob grunted with admiration. I felt absurdly grateful at his compliment.

"Yeah, she's one in a million" John replied, stroking my hair. If I were a cat, I'd have been purring.

I picked at my destroyed dress. One of the straps was broken and the whole front was ripped in two. It wasn't going to cover anything.

"Well, car's all sorted. It's ready when you are. I can lend you a pair of overalls, if you'd rather Louise?" Rob said, raising back to his feet.

"No, I think she'll be fine just like this. Don't you think Lou?" John answered.

"Uh huh, I'll make it home just fine" I answered, smiling at the thought of the thrill which awaited my ride home. Naked, freshly gangbanged and splattered in dried cum, just like the slut I was.

"Home? We've still got food shopping to do!" John answered incredulously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope to do something similar again in the future.

It's worth mentioning that this is a fantasy and a work of fiction. Whilst the main characters are based on real people, with their permission, the actions and situations are purely fictitious. It's also worth pointing out that unprotected sex with strangers is a risky business and the author doesn't condone any actions that may put anyone in harm's way.