All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 15'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
you keep making this story better

I thought the last chapter was tops this one blew that one away. I am so glad Gene is finally turning himself around and I hope he gets the help he desperately needs.

Leon and Nadine are going to be a great pair.

Got to love how Hans is willing to drop everything in his life to be with Juliette if doesn't prove his love and devotion to her nothing will.

Barb all i can say about her is that I hope she wakes up before it is to late not only for her sake but that of her child's.

Lastly I can not wait to see what this feeling of foreboding is about i hope it is nothing to serious. I would say excellent chapter but excellent is not a strong enough descriptor for this chapter looking forward to the next one

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
A joy

I think the highlight was Gene saying one word, "Dana" Superb chapter once again Kal.

The Sinclaires and Yancy's are in good hands.

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The future

It was incredible reading this Chapter. Thank you Nathan and Patrick for making a difference in the life of Gene. I just love how Hans is handling his new family. Leon, you one of a kind! Its only Barb ! Interesting times ahead! Thanks Kal, you remain my most favourite writer. Ann133

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will Barb get her own story too?

Hi Kal,

Despite the fact that I really love this story I kind of feel that for Louise and Nathan, it's now a happy ending (or almost). So I wondering if Barb will get her own story, she is such a complex and unpredictable character so as Thorne?

ps: You are a gifted with a beautiful talent and you are doing an amazing good work.

A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please dont let anything bad happen to them now when everything is getting settled..

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
I have a feeling

That Gene will continue to clean himself up and will get back together with Dana.

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
more more great chapter

cant wait to read the next chapter. did barb try and hurt herself. everything is getting right with the family no bad stuff please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWW Loved love love this chapter

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maury

Am I the only one that's not persuming Barbs baby is Thorne's, did she not sleep with both Thorne and the club manager that night? If you ask me she needs to take a DNA test on the vampire version of the Maury show. lol.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
this isnt right!!!!

I cant fav all of your stories!!!! This is the best way to start a Monday

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

in hopes of barb walking of the santa monica pier

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
Beautiful update!

So glad the family is coming together. I am proud of Gene as well, that takes some guts! As much as I try to hate Barb, I don't. It is my hope that she gets it together as well. I feel for the baby. With parents like that who needs enemies. It would be funny to see them mated and raising a family, after their issues are resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa! Story so hot, it's burnin some thing up

kals babe.... U sure do knw how to start my week while pushin all my right buttons.....

Can't wait for celeste's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yet another brilliant chapter

Can't wait for the rest of the story and hope that Barb doesn't get with Thorne. Maybe she will give the baby to Kevyn and Patrick to bring up!! Although knowing her not a hope!! Can't wait for the next chapters of this one and the rest of the family an also looking forward to the next Justine chapter.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Awesome

I hate that bitch Barb, I would really like for her to be run over by a bus!! So proud of Gene for coming clean to Kevyn that took some guts. I can't to wait to read what happens when Barb tells Thorne about the baby and telling him that you are marrying me. That is going to be hilarious. Thanks Kalamazoo.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
A Little Birdie Had Told Me...

... That of all of the characters from the Sinclaire Family series that Thorne will receive his own tale. I think Barb is going to featured in the tale, but as far as having her full-length novella? I don't think so. There's going to be a villian in his story. I don't think it is going to be a Sinclaire though. I am just going by what the little birdie had told me.

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
plz

Plz hav barb have her own story. I would lov that. She needs to change n have a happy life like everyone eles. I think her sisters should leave her alone but i hav a sis too n i would care to but she needs to find what she really needs in life n her mate needs his ass beat for the way he treated her. I wonder how hes going to react when he founds out she pregnant with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

I loved the latest chapter. I don't think Barb deserves her own story. She is just an evil person and no one can save her but herself. I don't see that happening but hopefully something lights a fire under her ass.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Thorne going shopping in Bloomingdales...

.... pink, gingham dresses and pink, silk ribbons?

Nah! I don't think so, in my opinion.

I think Thorne will absolutely adore and love his little girl (why do I think Barb is having a girl?), but his love for Barb is not going to be recognized right away. He knows that she is his mate. He is aware of his physical attraction towards her, as well as, feel that mating pull. But, he knows her mindset and right now he doesn't trust her.

At this point in the story's timeline, I think Thorne would more likely keep Barb locked up in a dungeon cell, in a high tower, like Rapunzel than to allow Barb have free reign over his fortune.

Like I mentioned before, I think Barb's "redemption" will occur in Thorne's story rather than in a story that is centered on her character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Everyone should hop off barb.

Everyone has the need to have everything they never had. And just automatically your sisters get it. That would make me bitter to. I mean I wouldn't take it to her extremes but I understand her stand point. I understand why. And deep down every women knows what barb is feeling. Once she tears down her walls she would probably be an awesome person. No offense I like her over Louise any day because her character is so bland. I don't really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
barbs

I feel barb should have a change of heart. Somewhere in the story before she meets up with thorne to tell him the news. Like a realization there's a life inside that she's responsible for. I like the story however I almost feel like she is gettingnds of the. Short. Hand of the stick. I also feel she needs to be away from her Sisters to discovered her self growth on her own.

cbarkins54cbarkins54over 11 years ago
Gene....

His scenes, telling Kevyn, then Louise had me crying, unintentionally crying. I know that can't have been easy and then Kevyn's realization that her own brother would have killed her for money, it is a hurtful, unbelievable thing. That was deep to me for some reason. Kal, as usual, you have done a great job. And, thank you, thank you, thank you for the update on Kenji and Patricia. That story has me on pins and needles with all the unpredictability of Andrew, whew! I love that story. I just be glad when they can catch a break and breathe a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SMH!

I truely adore this story and to Anon thinking Maury? If I have this right only mates can make a baby-_- So, why you want something, Extra. Anyways, Mimi (sorry if I botoch your name) let say it turns out Thorne loves his baby girl or boy to death. I fear Barb don't change she would let her jealousy and lack of love harm her child because the father loves the child more than her... Idk really.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
It Killed Me

to not be able to read this in one sitting. Damn Fibromyalgia flair-up showed up at the worst time. Well it took 2 days and it was better than I thought it would be. I'm a sucker for happy ending and w/Gene on the wagon and his secret finally out, the family is starting to become just that a "family" once again. Ok Ok I know there is still Barb. But i think in the end...well I have a theroy on that, but I don't want to say it. I mean if I'm wrong I'll look so stupid...hehe-he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

Seriously, have you notice Barb has done nothing bad in the last couple of chapters?

She hasn't been a bitch and she's practically been to herself. Yet she's still has people wishing she would die. I don't get it. This chapter she basically wanted to her family to leave her alone and did they no. I guess we're just going to overlook that aren't we? Kevyn and Louise want to tell the other even though it's obvious Barb doesn't want them knowing. Can't they just leave the girl along. So what if she wants to tell Thorne. Does that make her a bitch too? Oh wait she's still be one if she didn't wouldn't she. Probably get he'll for not telling the father that he has a child. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and all but I wish people would lay off even just a little. I just don't get how she can have so many people hating her when she literally hasn't even did anything hate worthy this chapter. I would still very much like to see her get her own story and if what mimirose says is true and she doesn't and she only gets a cameo then I would be be just as happy. I adore Barb and I think she's a very special type of character that has so much to offer. I am a bit biased to characters like her though. So forgive me Kala for making another Barb rant/review.

- Fallon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anxiously Waiting

I just love this Story. I anxiously wait for a new update and when it posts I devour it like I haven't had sweets for a week. I really hope that Barb gets her own story because I think Thorn is just the Alpha Male that she needs to help her change and maybe she will be able to positively help him during her transformation. Keep up the great work I am a fan and hope to see your books published.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 11 years ago
extraordinary

that is what your writing is - I am amazed and I look every day for updates on your stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Series on Louise

I'm a new reader here on literotica and I just love these story/chapter threads around Louise and her family members. I just can't stop reading - page after page :-D!!!! I hope you keep writing more :). I'm very interested in finding out what's going to happen to Barb and her baby. Also, if she's capable of changing for better like Gene. This is going to be very interesting to read. Looking forward to reading future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why is everyone getting a happy ending except Barb...seriously I only skim through the Louise stories to check on Barb and Thorne's storyline. I love their explosive characters....but I'm getting tired of following this story since there's been no other character developments for Barb. Either kill it or do a Bitchy Barb series. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just sayin' et others

First, not every story has to have a happy ending, second, the name of the current story is Louise not barb or thorne third, has anyone noticed that when the author writes soemone out of the stlory, they reappear? I mean think about it... babs is pregnant and Kal is going to leave us hanging like that? she usually leaves clues that there's going to be a story involving that character and I've noticed a few.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Ditto to the last comment.

To piggy-back off of the last comment: if you need an example, take Mason's story for instance. His character first appeared in "Ethan" and he ended up with his own tale, which by the way... Kal, did you end that story? Because the ending was vague.

I am kind of "on the fence" about if I would read Barb's story, if there was one. I could imagine what type of schemes that she would conjure up. There has to be some type of comedy in that story. A tale where there are pages of Barb complaining about not landing a rich man doesn't appeal to me, which is why I think she will be perfect in the Thorne series.

I love the Louise character because of the juxtaposition of her qualities: she is the strongest supe in her family but she is so quiet and unassuming.

@Kal, have you ever considered to write in characters from your other tales into another, even if it is a bit part? I was thinking about that after learning Justine was the Queen of all vampires.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

Love it. This chapter was very insightful. I just wish Barb wasn't so pig-headed.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
WOW

This was such a great update I'm looking forward to see how things will continue to turn out and what is gonna happen next please update again real soon thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AGHHH

I held off reading until I thought it was done, now you end with 'foreboding". You're killing me. Keep up the fantastical work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the update

thank you for this chapter hopefully there will be more about the two families.I'm not into vampires much but maurice's, kane's, and ethan's got me hooked.Now i've read Patrick's, kevyn's, and louise's stories.

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
Poor Gene

It's too bad he didn't find out from his upstanding sisters, Kevyn and Louise, who both married vampires, where one brother in law a serial rapist and 500 year old vampire who destroyed many lives of innocent women and the other, Nathan, also a vampire and son of a serial rapist, who's father, grandfather, and uncles also destroyed many lives. Pretty sure Gene would of felt better knowing his bad judgment and mistake didn't cost him a life, and at the end of the day, Gene made the right decision to do the right thing in the end, while Patrick, the serial rapist receives zero punishment. Gene must know that attempted murder of your sister is greater than serial raping untold numbers of women for hundreds of years.

Perhaps will get another chapter where Barb continues on becoming the very definition of evil since being a serial rapist no longer defines evil, as long as the men are sexy, rich, have a big Dicks, which is unwanted for any rape victim, and said oopsy daisy sorry about those pesky violent rapes. That's no longer an issue because even though I didn't go unpunished, I'm a changed man, and it's all in the past, no worries. Barb gets to become a baby momma she didn't intend on being, chasing her despised baby daddy for money, having an unwanted child by a man who said he'd rather be with her much envied sister, who hates her just as much as she hates him, reading about her ongoing jealousy towards her sisters, reading how people just don't find her genuine enough, while celebrating the pristine goodness and perfection of Louise 's one dimensional Disney character's mythical strength, Kevyn's imaginary strength and integrity, and Patrick and 's illusional honor including salt of the earth goodness and amnesia causing sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well, damn ScorpMoon...I hate to say it, but YOU'RE RIGHT! I love the story (so much that I read it all over again while waiting for the updates), but we have given Patrick and his brothers a free pass, whereas, we love to hate Gene and Barb. I for one don't want that reality in this story, so I'll keep on pretending that their not the unpunished bad guys that we should see them as. Rape is never an OK thing especially when it goes unpunished. I do believe that Barb (as messed up as her abuse belief goes) should be given a bit of a break, because her way of thinking only hurts herself and not the thousands that the Sinclaire's have. So I fully support you position....but I have to put the blinders back on because I love the story the way it is WAY TO MUCH to allow the right thing to change my heart now :)))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm with Scorpi moon

Barb is actually a better character than Louise, for me.

She just has so much depth. She is actually why I've kept reading the story!

I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
characters

Why do people think that a characters mudt b loud and vocal to b considered strong? Lou may not be loud but that doesn't make her weak. Thete are different kindd of strength. Barb may b interedting but only because of the lengths dhe will go to get whst she wants.... money. She's weak imho if dhe can't b civil to her own family... if she is alone that's her fault and no one elses.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Those that raped were wrong just like Barb is wrong for treating her family and everybody she believes that isn't worthy like she does. The only thing that sets Barb and the ex-rapists apart is that they realized they were wrong for raping, stopped, and seeked help. That doesn't excuse them for what they did or the pain they brought to the loved ones of their victims.

Barb or anyone that has no reason for treating others, especially their family, like shit doesn't get any pity from me. Barb has a different way of hurting others. Although it's not physical but words can cause pain too. She doesn't want to change even though we know she is capable. The only strong thing I see about her is that she is persistant with reaching her goal of bagging someone filthy rich regardless of who and what she has to do to obtain it.

I can't wait to see the fireworks when Barb tells Thorn about the baby. I'm surprised it hasn't crossed his mind yet that he could've gotten her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1664 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 14 Previous Part
Louise Series Info