Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 07

Story Info
Will and Pastor Greg both get what they want.
7k words
4.42
41.9k
40
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avengerfive
avengerfive
189 Followers

Pastor Greg Bennett didn't waste any time scheduling a meeting with Mark regarding an appointment with Louise Irwin. In fact, of all the clients he'd signed up for Louise's new services so far, the good pastor seemed by far the most eager.

At their brief meeting for drinks, Pastor Greg was agreeable to all of Mark's terms and conditions for meeting Louise. And, not surprisingly, when given several wardrobe selections to choose from, he went straight for the incredibly short, tight Corvette-red mini-dress she'd worn in Denny's that infamous Saturday morning. Mark smiled knowingly at the pastor's choice.

From Greg Bennett's extreme eagerness, Mark concluded that the pastor had been wanting to bone Louise ever since first setting eyes on her when she and Mark had joined his congregation several years back. And now, he'd finally get his chance.

Mark sensed the need to prepare Louise for the shock of meeting her first client (though, of course, that's not how she saw them) who was not a complete stranger. He needed to do this quickly, since Pastor Greg has pushed him for an appointment in the mid-afternoon of the next day.

"Louise," Mark began, "I can't tell you how proud I am that you've been helping all of these men! Every one of them has spoken so highly of you and of the care you've shown them. They are, indeed, changed men, every one."

"Of course, I'm glad to help them," Louise said, not giving voice to the truth of how horny and desperate she had become to have this steady stream of well-hung gentlemen. "It really does make me feel good to help."

"So, this man who wants to see you tomorrow, he's a very sad case. You would never guess it in a million years, but he's very needy for you. And there's one other thing different about him ... he's somebody you know."

"Someone I know!" Louise said, alarmed. "But ... this can't get out, what I've been doing to help all these men! I need discretion. I can't have this bleeding over into my regular life."

"What regular life? Fucking men IS your regular life now!" Mark wanted to say, but refrained. Instead, he said, "Yes, I've thought of that. But this is a man who has ten or a hundred times as much to lose if his meeting with you ever became public knowledge. His entire career and life's work would be ruined in a moment. He's actually safer than anyone else you've ... helped ... so far."

Louise seemed doubtful, but agreed. She trusted Mark's instincts. The next day, when she arrived 30 minutes ahead of the appointment time, she was taken aback to see the exact red outfit, right down to the red stiletto "fuck me" heels she'd worn that awful morning at Denny's. She'd secretly harbored the hope of never seeing that outfit again. But she grudgingly put it on, and when she looked at herself in the room's many mirrors, she felt a surge of power and confidence. She looked damned good in the outfit, for a woman of any age, but especially for a woman of 48. She looked so incredibly good. Looking at herself, she could feel her barely covered pussy getting wet already, and she decided to put the red thong from the outfit back in one of the dresser drawers. She could hardly imagine her gentleman objecting to that!

It was one minute before the scheduled start of the 90-minute appointment when the door to the room swung open, and Mark strode through it, followed by ... Pastor Bennett!

"Oh no!" Louise, thought to herself. "It couldn't be any worse than this!" But she knew that, at this point, there was nothing for her to do. Pastor Greg Bennett was already staring at her in the skimpy red outfit, and shaking hands with Mark as Mark exited the room.

"Louse Irwin! You can have no possible idea how long I've wanted to meet you like this! Please, have no fears about this becoming public in any way. I don't share the actions of my parishioners in any way, with anyone."

"But what about your wife? You're happily married!"

"I don't share any details of my counseling sessions with parishioners, and she has the very good sense not to ask."

"But, it's not that ... I mean ... the guilt! Won't we both feel terribly guilty if we do this?" Louise asked.

"No, I don't believe so, and before I leave you today, I will explain why. I believe that we were both led to this moment in this room, for a reason. There is something in your soul that resonates with my soul. And I hope that you may feel something of that same mutual resonance before we're through. But guilt? No, dear one." And he started to unbutton his shirt.

Pastor Greg was slow and deliberate in his undressing, not like some horny schoolboy, and that comforted Louise a little bit. But when he stepped out of his boxer shorts and tossed them on a nearby chair, she was in for another kind of shock. His semi-flaccid cock, though not as thick as some others she'd recently taken, was already about 9 inches long. She wondered how long it would get when erect. Her pastor stepped to where she was on the bed and let the end of his long, curved cock dangle inches from her lips.

"Go on, Louise, touch it," he said.

Louise complied, grabbing the monstrous meatpole in both hands, and gently started to stroke it to its full length.

"Now, kiss it," Pastor Greg ordered.

Louise put her lips on the head of Pastor's cock and then took it several inches into her mouth. Most of it was still not engulfed by her mouth. But she did her best to suck it with deeper and deeper strokes. Pastor Greg, for his part, did not grab her head as most other men did, for which she was glad. She'd so easily have gagged and started crying if he'd tried to fuck her with his amazing 11" fuckpole. He was so gentle with her, letting her control the motion, and not forcing her to gag on his big, adulterous man stick. She did gag, of course, but it was her own doing, and was just from trying so hard to please him. She looked up at him with her brown doe eyes, beseeching him, and he looked very gratified, very pleased with her.

"Oh, Louise ..." the pastor groaned. "How many times I have wished and prayed for this exact moment. And now it's here. And you are even more wonderful than I'd dared to imagine!"

Louise looked up at Pastor Greg's tall, strong body, and was impressed. He could have any woman in the parish he liked, and he had chosen her. It made her feel special. But she couldn't say so, as she was so busy taking as much of his hard shaft down her throat as she could manage.

Pastor Greg eventually pulled out and had her turn over and kneel on the bed. Her short dress rode up over her ass cheeks and exposed her bare, wet pussy to the clergyman.

"No panties! I like that!!" he enthused. And he spread her cheeks and began playing with her wet pussy lips, and then teased her clit with one finger. Before long, he sensed that she was eager for him, and he plunged about 6 inches of his long shaft into his married parishioner's cheating pussy. It felt so incredibly good to him.

"Louise ... if I may say so, your ass cheeks are the absolute loveliest I've ever seen in my life!" the pastor remarked, giving each cheek a hard squeeze. "So very full and lush!"

He was in ecstasy, and near, already to a premature orgasm. But as one who could and did go multiple rounds with little recover time, he put that worry aside, and got busy plowing the most beautiful pussy in his church. He gradually went deeper and deeper until he was only about an inch from being balls deep in the object of his desire.

"How does this feel, Louise? Am I going too deep?" the pastor asked his favorite member of the congregation.

"No, NO! It's perfect, Pastor Greg! PLEASE keep going!" Louise responded enthusiastically. "You're AMAZING!"

Pastor Greg picked up his speed and eventually his depth of stroke, until his big hanging balls were soon slapping against Louise's clit with every stroke. That drove her right over the edge. When Louise orgasmed, Pastor Greg looked over to the mirror on his right, and saw the beautiful sight of his own taut body fucking the religion right out of Louise Irwin, doggy style. And that made him come a mighty volcano of his seed deep into her married pussy.

They both lay on their backs, side by side for a moment, recovering. Then, without being asked, Louise got to her knees, and bent over the now-flaccid meat monster, and began to gently clean and suck it, making love to it with her Corvette-red lips. She took her time, wanting to do as good a job as she could for this man who had made her feel so ... indescribably needy ... and then more than fulfilled every ounce of that need. Pastor Greg Bennett spoke:

"Louise, I know you are well familiar with the Golden Rule?"

She looked up at him in assent, unable to speak while polishing his knob.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

"Mmmpgfffh," Louise agreed, gagging just a bit on Pastor Greg's enormous pole.

"I want you to understand why neither of us need ever feel guilty about pleasing each other like this. It's simple, really."

Louise looked up at him and kept sucking up and down on his big cock.

"Back then, when we were fucking, what did you want more than anything in the world to be done to you?" he asked.

This seemed to demand an answer, so Louise paused the blowjob and answered, "At that moment, I wanted you to fuck me harder and longer than anyone ever had. I wanted you to take infinite pleasure in fucking my sweet pussy." She blushed a bit.

"Right!" the pastor affirmed. And ... because that's what you wanted done unto you, the Golden Rule demands that you had to do that for me. You had to fuck me hard and long and take pleasure from my fucking you! It's simple logic. There's no way around it. Given our desires, the Golden Rule demands that I fuck you the very best way that I know how, and that you do the same for me. So, no talk of guilt! We're only following the Good Book itself, down to the very letter."

It didn't seem quite correct to Louise, but every step seemed irrefutable, and she loved the conclusion. So she began to vigorously stroke Pastor Bennett's dick with her right hand, and then she went down on him again. Truth be told, she didn't feel the least bit guilty. She was a really hot little number, and she was getting what was hers. Too bad if the high and mighty Mrs. Bennett was too much of a prude to know how to properly fuck her own husband!

But, ah, gentle reader ... you are wondering about our man Will. How did he take the shock of his own pastor fucking the brains out of his wife via three high resolution cameras? The truth is, he took it very well. He began to cum almost in synch with the two lovers, but not only because of the frantic fucking he was privileged to watch from his study at home. No, there was something else that came into his mind as Greg Bennett was screwing his little slut of a wife, and that's what drove him over the edge. He suddenly realized:

"Some of my very tithe money is what came out of Greg Bennett's pocket to pay for the privilege of screwing Louise. I have been forced to fund the relentless pounds of her sweet, married pussy!"

And that's when huge fountains of cum started spurting up out of his small cock. Mighty, mighty streams of cum going three feet high in the air before landing ... well, everywhere. And it lasted so long! Usually, he was lucky to get two or three decent spurts of cum, but this had to have been a dozen strong gushers of ejaculate. Amazing!

Back in Millie's revamped room, Pastor Greg now had Louise contorted over by the side of the bed, her back up against the bed and her legs pushed back as far as they would go. He was standing over her, pile driving his massive member mercilessly into her swollen, dripping pussy. The position became uncomfortable for Louise after a while, but while it lasted, how very DEEP Pastor Greg was able to take her. She had two orgasms in that position, and then he flipped her up in the air in way that scared her at first, but thrilled her in the end. She ended up upside-down, with the front of her thighs on his shoulders, hanging down against his magnificent torso. Her mouth was just at cock level, so she started sucking his long member like mad. Pastor Greg reached down and fondled Louise's 34 C tits while her head bobbed up and down on his erect cock. He loved the feel of her soft, round, perky tits. Gravity had not affected them as it had the breasts of most women her age, he noticed with gratitude.

"Oh, yes! I'm going to have a LOT of fun fucking this little slut!" he promised himself.

After Pastor Bennett had gone, Louise lay still for a while and contemplated what made him different from other men. She supposed it was his ability to make her feel slutty and classy at the same time. He could be so gentle when required. But when it came right down to it, he could gather his force and lay pipe with the best of them! No, she thought, BETTER than the best of them. Better than all other men she'd had. He was the best fuck she had ever experienced.

So, when Mark debriefed her about how it had gone, her first meeting with someone she knew from her normal life ... she was quite enthusiastic. Mark could see that her guard was down, and so he immediately pressed the point:

"Louise, I have one other fellow who is also slightly know to you. He is asking for time with you early next week. Would that be okay?"

Based only on the positive experience she'd just had, Louise readily accepted.

The following Tuesday, she arrived for the appointment and, oddly, the same Corvette-red mini-dress and heels was set out for her to wear. The red thong was nowhere to be seen.

"That's strange," she thought. "What're the odds of that?"

But when Mark issued in the man she "slightly knew", all became clear. Horrifyingly, alarmingly clear.

In the door of the Slut Suite stood none other than Creepy Rick, the pervert from her church! He had a knowing and wicked grin on his face, and a suitcase in his right hand, which he set down on the floor. Before she knew it, Mark had vanished, shutting the door behind him. She was left all alone with Rick, who reached over and bolted the door behind him.

"Well, well, well, who have we here?" he mocked. "If it isn't pure little Louise Irwin, who is too high and mighty to talk to me at Social Hour after church? I must say, you look very fetching in your slutty little Denny's breakfast outfit!"

He reached over to pull up her dress, exposing her womanhood, and assuring himself that there was no underwear present.

"Sit on the edge of the bed!" Rick's voice rang out with authority. But then, in a softer tone, nearly a whisper, he said, "You have absolutely no idea how I've longed for this day to come! No idea. I am going to bring you so low, little miss 'holier than thou'."

Louise had obeyed Rick's authoritative voice, and was sitting timidly on the edge of the bed. He, meanwhile, had busied himself in fiddling with the contents of his suitcase. He brought out several small whips and paddles, and then some kind of contraption that need assembly. It was two hollow bars or tubes, with a padded loop on the edge of each. One tube fit inside the other, and they could slide in and out to provide an adjustable-length pole or bar, which could be locked in by a ratcheting device at any particular length.

"Spread your legs wide," Rick commanded. Louise had a feeling that she was not going to like whatever came next.

In fact, the only person enjoying the event besides creepy Rick was Louise's own husband, Will, who was eagerly watching the action from 3 different cameras, back in the privacy of his Study. He was stroking his cock in eager expectation of seeing Louise used in new and kinkier ways than before.

Rick fastened one padded loop around each of her ankles, and then gradually spread the bar apart until her feet were as far apart as her screaming adductor muscles would allow.

"I'm just going to let you relax there for a minute, before I spread you some more. Lie back on the bed and get comfy."

Rick then produced a small bottle of lube, and squirted some on his bony fingers. He worked the lubricant into Louise's exposed pussy lips, making sure to finger her clit as he did so.

"You're such a filthy little slut, aren't you? And to think, you used to teach Sunday School, didn't you?"

"I ... uhh ... " Louise began, but sputtered into silence when she realized that Rick really wasn't listening for an answer.

With her pussy all lubed up, Rick got undressed. When he turned around, she didn't know whether to gag or laugh at the sight of his puny, misshapen cock. It was very thin, about 4.5 inches long, and had a strange bend in the middle. Not a curve, but an actual bend, as if it had been broken and re-set in the wrong shape. Bizarrely, Louise thought of The Simpsons's ... this is exactly what Montgomery Burns' penis would look like, she realized.

But Rick was stepping over to once again overstretch his victim's already taxed adductor muscles, giving two more clicks to the ratcheting spreader bar, forcing her ankles even further apart. Then, he poured more lube in his hands, and immediately worked 3 fingers into her married cunt. He added still more lube, and began to insert his bony fingers further and further up her tight snatch. He added a fourth finger and kept going. Louise was not liking the feeling of this at all, and besides her inner thighs were screaming with pain, unused to being stretched this far.

Finally, Rick pulled his fingers from her dripping pussy. Louise was momentarily relieved, but he almost immediately plunged his hand back in her, this time including the thumb as well. The tight ring of her pussy strained to contain Rick's hand as he forcibly inserted it and withdrew it, oblivious of (or, perhaps, reveling in) her discomfort.

Finally, Louise could stand it no more. She screamed out, "No! STOP!!"

Immediately after she called out, she heard the doorknob rattling, and a moment later, a tall figure burst into the room.

"Stand back!" Pastor Greg shouted at the naked Rick. "Get away from her!"

Rick, looking like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar, stepped away from Louise in alarm.

"You just pack up your little bag of tricks, and don't you ever touch or speak to Louise again!" Pastor Greg continued.

Louise didn't know what kind of power the pastor had over his creepy parishioner, but it was evidently pretty strong, because Rick sheepishly pulled his clothes back on to cover his nakedness, released Louise from the spread bar, and hastily put his belonging back in the suitcase. He was gone in under four minutes.

Pastor Bennett pushed the door closed after him, and sat down next to Louise on the bed to comfort her. They just sat in silence for about ten minutes, with the pastor gently rubbing Louise's arm.

"I'll see that he never comes near you again," Pastor Greg assured her.

"Thank you," Louise finally managed, timidly.

It took a while, and after the event, Louise could not even sense the moment when the corner was turned, but soon Pastor Greg's gentle caresses turned into more intense and insistent erotic touching. In another 5 minutes, she was sucking his cock, taking it deeper than ever before down her throat. She was so amazingly grateful for his rescue of her from Rick, that she didn't stop to ask herself how it had come to be that he'd been there at the exact right time. Or even, how he'd entered through a locked door.

In reality, the pastor had (with great difficulty and cost) set this up with Mark ahead of time. Mark alerted him to the time of Rick's appointment, gave him a spare key to the room, and let him wait outside for just the right moment to make his rescue. He'd also made Pastor Greg pay double ... to cover what he'd have to pay back to Rick for the cancelled session, and again for his own 90 minutes with Louise. But Louise worried about none of this. She was having far too much fun, fucking her new favorite client. More fun, even, than the first time. It was bliss. Maybe the rebound from a terrifying situation made her feel more alive, but whatever it was, she had never felt as strong a sexual connection with any man before this.

avengerfive
avengerfive
189 Followers
12