Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before, her pastor was not a "clock watcher" and allowed them both some time to just relax at the end of the session. But he did ask her one question.

"May I call or text you some time?" he inquired.

"Sure ... of course!" Louise answered.

She didn't have long to wait. Of course, Pastor Greg would have her cell phone number from the church directory, but he had never called her before. That same evening, he texted her.

"This is Greg Bennett ... Okay to call you now"

"Yes," she texted back. Will wasn't at home, so she was assured of being able to talk with her new lover in private. Her phone rang about 30 seconds later.

"Hi, Louise. First of all, I wanted to make sure that you're okay after what that idiot Rick did to you. That had to be very traumatic. Are you okay?

"Thanks to you, I am!" Louise answered.

"I'm glad to hear that, I really am. And then, too, I wanted to thank you. I needed that time with you this afternoon more than I could ever explain, so I'm very grateful."

"I needed it, too," Louise replied. There was a momentary silence, after which Pastor Greg continued.

"I'd like to see you again. Regularly, in fact. But not at Mark's house. It gives me the creeps a bit, knowing he's about the place, and ... I don't know ... something about the way he has that room decorated, like some New Orleans cathouse. I want to meet you somewhere else. Would you be open to that?"

"I would," Louise said hesitantly. She did not hesitate for lack of desire, but only because she couldn't figure out where they would possibly meet. There was another silence, so she asked the question:

"Where could we meet? For your sake, if not mine, we'd have to be discreet."

"Exactly, and there's the rub. We can't use the parsonage, for obvious reasons. Hotels and motels would be very risky. To be honest, I was hoping we could meet at your house."

"But, Will! What if he ever found out?" Louise asked, trying to hide his alarm.

"I don't know how to break this to you, Louise, but Will is a cuckold, and he honestly wouldn't mind us fucking in your own marriage bed, if it came to that.

Louise took a moment to try to digest what her pastor was trying to tell her. She knew that Will was a cuckold, by virtue of her many times with other men. But what did Pastor Greg mean that he wouldn't mind? Of course he would.

"I don't understand ..." Louise began.

"There is a small but burgeoning sector of male society that is into, shall we say, a "kink" called the cuckold lifestyle. Such men become sexually aroused at the thought, or better yet, the reality, of their wives being sexually taken by other men. Most of them get even more turned on if they can be in the same room while their wives are fucked. It's hard for you to hear, but Will is such a man. Will is a cuckold."

"But ... but how can you possibly know?" Louise sputtered.

"I have some experience of these things. It starts to become easy, after a while, to spot the men who are cuckolds ... or who desperately want to be. The very first Sunday that you and Will visited our congregation, I knew two things with certainty. First, I knew that I just had to have you the way I had you today. And second, that Will was a pathetic, incurable cuckold. That if I fucked you right in front of him, he'd become aroused and pleased by it, not angry or jealous."

Now, there was a truly noteworthy pause in the conversation, while Louise digested this information. It would explain some things, she realized, such as Will not needing or asking for sex from her any more. But the entire idea was mind-boggling.

"I just ... I ... how can you help me believe you about this. It's incredible!" Louise finally said.

"I have a proposal about that. It is one that puts me in great, even incalculable risk if I turn out to be wrong. But if I turn out to be right, we have a very exciting time ahead of us ... all three of us, I mean."

Louise almost didn't want to know, but finally asked, "What is your plan, Pastor Greg?"

*************************************

It was early Saturday evening. Louise was at home with Will, and they had just finished dinner. She brought him a gin-and-tonic, which he sometimes liked to drink after meals. Into his drink, she had mixed some powder give to her by Pastor Bennett, to knock Will out for a short time. Greg had told her that he'd likely only be passed out for 20 or 30 minutes, so she was to text him as soon as Will fell asleep. He was parked just down the street in his car, eagerly awaiting Louise's text.

Louise was nervous. What if the dose was wrong? What if he woke up too soon? But, the drug did its magic, and soon Louise was texting Pastor Greg to tell him to come to the house. When he got there, she expected him to be rushed, but he had the same self-possessed, confident, unworried aura that he'd had the first day he fucked her. Kind of an awesome thing to watch in action, Louise thought.

"Okay, love, I'll carry him upstairs to the bedroom. All you have to do is get yourself into something very, very sexy. This is going to be fun."

Pastor Greg had gone over the whole plan with Louise, And, indeed, she saw that it was a bold plan from his vantage point. If he was wrong about Will, he would likely lose his church, his wife, his home ... practically everything. For that reason, as well as others she hardly dared admit to herself, she hoped that Greg was right. She hoped that Will was just a wimpy little cuckold who wouldn't mind seeing his own wife fucked on their marriage bed.

Pastor Greg put Will in a fireman's carry and took him upstairs to the Master Bedroom, where he began the work of lashing him securely to a wooden chair, using rope he had brought. Louise went to her car trunk, to retrieve three sexy outfits she had spirited away from Mark's "Lust Lounge." She took them into the bathroom, and selected a pair of extremely tight pale yellow faux-leather booty shorts and a matching top which showed the bottoms of her boobs. She finished off the look with a pair of yellow wedge sandals. When she finished dressing, she paraded herself into the bedroom to show Greg.

"Wowzer!" Pastor Greg enthused. "So, so hot, Louise!!"

"I'm glad you appreciate it," Louise told him.

"Look he's all secured here. But I've a question for you. Is Will right- or left-handed?

Louise thought the question an odd one, but answered readily, "He's right-handed."

Pastor Greg freed Will's right hand only, re-tying the ropes around his torso. Will's right hand, once he regained consciousness, would be the only really mobile appendage he had.

"He may need this hand before we're done," Greg Bennett explained cryptically.

They then jumped onto the bed and started kissing and squeezing each other.

"There's just one further thing, Louise ..." Greg began. "I may use some language in talking to Will that seems disrespectful of you. But I will not mean any disrespect whatsoever by it. I just don't want you to be shocked if my langauge becomes a bit 'salty' or 'colorful'."

"Okay ..." Louise said, unsure of where he was going with that. But she was preoccupied in tearing his articles of clothing off one by one, so she didn't devote any further thought to the topic.

Pastor Greg was fully nude when Will started to come around, but Louise still had her entire outfit on. As Will began to regain consciousness, Greg Bennett started forcefully kneading the breasts of Will's wife, which were readily accessible through the bottom of her tiny, loose blouse. He tweaked the nipples gently until they became erect. Then with Louise lying on top of him, he began to squeeze her ass cheeks, occasionally giving them a light smack.

The chair to which Will had been securely tied was at the foot of the bed, just off to one side, so that the first thing he saw when he started to regain consciousness was Pastor Greg's large hands pulling Louise's pale yellow booty shorts up her ass crack, tight against her wet and puffy pussy. At first, he thought he was dreaming. But as the drug's effects began to fade, he became every more certain that it was rather a most delicious reality. Some guy was groping his wife aggressively in his own bed. He looked down at the ropes restraining him, but kept quiet.

Pastor Greg looked over at Will's face, trying to gauge Will's level of alertness. When the thought it was at an adequate level, he looked at Will, and asked:

"How does it make you feel to see your precious little wife with another man?"

Louise waited apprehensively for Will's answer, which would signal the direction in which this whole experiment was destined to head.

"It feels good," Will mumbled.

As soon as he said this, Pastor Greg pulled hard on Louise's shorts, ripping both seams, and allowing him to remove them from her. He then reached down to grab her ass cheeks and pull them apart, exposing her bare, wet pussy. He then took the middle finger of his right hand and explored her sweet gash.

"You know, Will, Louise truly is a fine piece of ass, don't you think?"

"Umm ... yes." Will answered.

"Just look how wet her pussy is ... can you see that? What do you think has made it that way, Will?"

"It must be your muscular body and the thought of your cock, Sir," Will guessed, falling easily into his destined cuckold role.

"You're damn right, cuck-boy!" Greg laughed. "Full marks for you, you pathetic little cuckold!

Louise waited for Will to show any sign of belligerence or anger, but he did not.

"And what do you think is going to happen next, cucky?" Pastor Greg asked Will, with an edge to his voice.

"Ummm ... I expect you're going to give Louise a darn good fucking?"

"Right again, cuck! I'm going to fuck this hot little slut of yours long and hard, right here in your marriage bed. I'm going to defile your marriage bed, and you're going to sit there loving it!"

Pastor Greg pulled his cock out from where it had been hiding under Louise's belly, and stood it up full length in front of her pussy, for Will to gaze on.

"Sheesh! That's a monster!" Will said, appreciatively.

Pastor Greg made no verbal response, but started using his right hand to maneuver the head of his long cock so that it rubbed up against Louise's labia. After a bit of this, he knew she was ready to be entered, and asked one further question of Will.

"Do I have permission to fuck your wife, Will?"

Will was just getting ready to answer in the affirmative, but before he could get the first syllable of his response past his lips, Greg Bennett interrupted him:

"Shut up, cuck! I don't need your damned permission. I'll take your slut wife and use her any time I see fit, got that?" And he plunged his amazing cock deep into her willing, adulterous pussy. Louise groaned in pleasure. Pastor Greg started fucking Louise, slow and deep, building gradually to a faster rhythm. She reached her first orgasm very quickly, which excited Will. He had put his free hand on the bulge in his pants and had been fondling himself. When Louise recovered from her orgasm a bit, she turned over her shoulder and asked Will,

"Why can't you ever make me cum like that, honey? Pastor Greg can make me cum many times, as you're about to see!"

Will had no answer except to awkwardly unzip his trouser pants with his only free hand and work his little erect cock out into the open. Louise was stunned.

"So, dear, it excites you to see me fucked hard by a real man? Does it?" Louise asked, tauntingly.

"Oh, yes ..." Will groaned, stroking his miniscule pecker with his free hand. "Ever so much!"

Pastor Greg used this juncture to move Louise sideways and onto her knees. He had her take off her top, so that her 34C tits hung free. He wanted Will to have a great side view of him making Louise's perfect titties knock back and forth as he fucked her from behind. He stood by the edge of the bed, and pulled Louise's ass back, so that her knees were now barely on the bed, and he plunged the entire length of his man meat into her aroused pleasure hole. Then, he began to pump her furiously, and Will tried to keep time with them, stroking his small penis. When Greg slowed the pace, so did Will. When the pastor sped back up, Will's stroking became proportionately furious.

The pastor finally pulled out of Louise's dripping cunt and turned her over. Then, he picked her up with his strong hands under her hamstrings and her arms around his neck. Louise was thankful that she'd had two practice session with her pastor already, so that they could put on a really good show for Will. How pathetic he now seemed in her eyes. But at the same time, how right, natural, and inevitable it all seemed. It was simply his place in the world. Greg Bennett re-impaled Louise on his sturdy fuckpole and started bouncing her up and down on it. Within seconds, Will has shot a gooey load of cum all over his right hand. Without missing a stroke, Pastor Greg looked over at Will and his cum mess, and said,

"That's a disgusting mess, Will! You clean off your hand with your mouth this very instant. Lick all the cum off it, and swallow it. You're pathetic!"

And then he picked up the pace at which he was boning Louise, until his strong arms (which had appeared to grow 2 inches in diameter from the pump he got holding her up) became fatigued, and then he lay her down on her back and continued to fuck her with long, hard strokes.

"How do you like me plowing your wife's tight, married pussy, cuck?" he asked Will.

But Will only mumbled and nodded to signal his pleasure, because he was busy licking his own cum off his hand.

And NOW, Will, I'm about to defile your marriage bed completely and irrevocably! This will be the first time of many that I shoot a huge load of cum into your lovely bride. And with that, he gave a groan and unleashed seemingly endless ropes of cum into Louise's pussy. He saved the last few shots for after he pulled out, so that Will could have the pleasure of seeing some of the cum of his wife's lover squirted onto her belly. He then stood up and gave a command to Louise, who had been lost in her own sexual reverie.

"Suck me hard again, slut!"

Louise wasted no time, but took Greg's still-huge member into her cheating mouth and started to gag on it as she attempted to come as close as possible to deep-throating his monster 11-inch meat. Will was transfixed at the sight. Yes, he'd seen her attempt this with Greg's cock, but it looked so much bigger, live and in-person.

"Louise sucks a mean cock, you know that, cuck? She's so fine. And I'm going to have her anytime I like, you realize that, right?"

"Yes, sir!" Will responded enthusiastically.

Louise felt as if her marriage, long languishing in sexless silence, was now officially dead. Her husband, if you could even still call him that, was a pathetic, small-dicked worm, whose only sexual enjoyment came from seeing her taken roughly by a superior Alpha male. To be honest, she felt liberated. Liberated from pretending to be beholden to Will in some regard. He was just a disposable slave now, whom she could keep around as long as it amused her and Pastor Greg. She felt as if she was only just now embarking on her real life, her destined life. And it made her reach for her pussy with the hand the wasn't helping to excite Greg's monster cock.

It had been Greg's intention to only have Louise slurp his cock until it was hard enough to penetrate her pussy again, but it felt so good that he kept her going, and soon told her:

"Get ready, doll! I'm about to bust in your mouth!"

Louise didn't have long to wait. Her pastor began to cum heavily into her eager mouth, and she struggled to swallow it all without spilling any. Will noted that they both seemed so serene and satisfied. They lay down on the bed momentarily, really and truly spent. Eventually, Greg bounded to his feet.

"I'm going to untie you now, cuck. Go wash your disgusting dried cum off yourself, and then get us drinks. Bring me two Newcastles, and bring my new slut a large glass of cabernet. Got that?"

Will nodded assent.

"Good cuck. At least you'll be handy for something."

He untied Will and dispatched him to get them their drinks.

When Will was gone, he asked Louise: "So, what do you think? Was I correct in my estimation of Will?"

"And how!" Louise exclaimed. "You called that one exactly as it was ... and is. I had no idea someone could be so sexually pathetic as to want to see his wife fucked and used like that."

"Well, this does open a wide, bright vista in front of us, doesn't it, love?" Greg asked.

"I'm still just beginning to realize that!" was Louise's excited answer.

"As soon as I get home tonight, I'm going to text you half a dozen websites that will teach you all you need to know about the Cuckold Lifestyle. We have almost endless options for making Will feel humiliated, exhilarated, sad, ecstatic ... however our whimsy takes us! You'll enjoy learning about them. Some are quite thoroughly devious.

"But, you aren't going already?" Louise pouted.

"Oh, no, dear. We've only just got started. Let's fuck enough to make Will cum at least 2 or 3 more times. I'm not on any time schedule. I'm yours until you're tired of fucking me. Well, of course, I still do have to be at the church at 7:30 am, but I can go straight from here, should it come to that. I've got a change of clothes and everything I need in my car."

Will returned with the large wine glass of cabernet, and the two frosted bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale, on a tray. He set the tray down and waited for further orders.

"Get naked and sit on the floor until we require you again, cuck," was Greg's simple command. He and Louise grabbed their drinks, and Pastor Greg made this toast:

"To the Cuckold Lifestyle. To Will and his tiny cock - long may it roar! And to many more fuckings of the gorgeous slutty Louise, by myself. Cheers!"

The took deep swallows, while Will waited patiently on the floor. It was still almost like a dream to him. But he now had everything he'd originally wanted with regard to Louise: she had become very slutty, with Mark's help - first with him as sole lover, and then with many strange, large-cocked men. And she hand ended by fucking a man with a monster cock right before his own eyes, in their own marriage bed. What more could a cuckold want?

12