Louise Submits Ch. 19

Story Info
Party over, tats, pierced and back to school.
6.1k words
4.51
26.1k
10
2

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,033 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

I slept all night long, even if I was spread eagle on the mat. No one covered me and my naked body was on display for all the students to see. My cunt was open wide and I could feel the boy's cum leaking from it. I thought about all that had been done to me and all the things I had done since losing the bet to Amber. But, I was not sorry for being on the losing end. I learned so much and now I enjoyed being the slave to my senior math class.

But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard all the students around me. I looked up at them and noticed they had dressed again. I was now the only one naked. The students were all looking at me and talking amongst themselves, but I had no idea what they were saying to each other.

I wondered if this little party was going to bring some of the boys and girls together and if any of them would be getting married to a classmate. I hope I helped them understand something about sex, but more about love for one another. Yes, I was used by them all, but it was to help them learn about life and sex.

Everyone was just walking around but not doing anything. Maybe I wore them out with all the sex they had. Some would stop and look at me, smile and move along. I could tell they were looking at my cunt for the most part. But some looked at my tits and even my face.

Then Amber walked into the room. The girl who pierced my nipples was with her, but another guy was also walking beside her. I had never seen him before. I knew it wasn't a boyfriend because she is a lesbian. I wondered who he might be since the party was only for seniors and the one junior who got to observe it all. Boy, she got an eyeful.

"May I have everyone's attention please." Amber yelled out.

Once everyone was quiet and paying attention to her, she began. "As we said at the beginning of this weekend our slave was going to be pierced. We did her little titties early, but now it is time to do her clit. But, I have a special surprise for everyone."

She waited while everyone was wondering what was going on. They all knew I was going to have my clit pierced, but what was the surprise and who was this other guy. I was going to find out soon because Amber held her hand up for everyone to be quiet.

"I want you to meet our new friend. He is the one who does tattoos and has given his time up to put them on our slave. We had discussed earlier what we wanted and he is going to do them for free. Well, maybe not totally free. His cost will be spending some time with our slave and be able to use her in any way he desires. In other words, she has to work off the cost of the tattoos she gets."

I didn't want to get pierced or tattooed, but it looked like both would be happening before I ever got back home. I had done everything she wanted. I get naked in class, I have now fucked and sucked every senior in school, I have eaten each girl's pussy and drank their piss. Now, I must get marked saying I was theirs forever.

I tried to talk, but someone put something in my mouth, which I found out later was a pair of dirty panties from one of the girls. I couldn't say anything and tried to shake my head no. But that didn't help any.

I watched the new guy get all his equipment out and while he was doing that, the girl who would pierce me was cleaning the area for him and then she started cleaning my clit too. She used alcohol wipes to wipe down my pubic area and a new one to wipe my clit. I still had the rubber band on my clit and it was sticking straight out. Almost like a little hard cock.

The guy went first and started working on the area just above my slit. I felt the needle as he worked and tears ran from my eyes. I knew anyone who saw it would know I was owned, because I knew they had agreed to put that on me.

He continued working and I saw the students watching him. I also saw Amber and April talking and they kept looking my way with big smiles. I was afraid that I was in for a long time as a slave and it wouldn't end at the end of the school year. I think I am going to be a slave to all senior classes from now on.

As he continued working on me, adding a tattoo that I didn't want, I cried. But I also felt my cunt leaking fluid and I was tingling down there. I was on the verge of cumming from him doing what I didn't want. I couldn't do anything because they had me tied up which I kind of enjoyed. If it hadn't been for the constant prick of the needle, I might be having a good time. I wanted to be fucked again.

The man worked on the tattoo and I cried the whole time, but it wasn't just from the pain and the thoughts of what was to come, it was the fact I was horny and needed to cum again. I hope I could get fucked again soon.

I couldn't move and had to let him put whatever it was on my body, just above my cunt slit. I knew it wasn't going to be easy on me later in life once I was no longer Amber's slave. Anyone I ever dated would know I was owned by someone and then the questions would start.

As I was thinking about all the things that might happen later, I heard him say, "Ok, that is done. Why don't we finish the front side and then I can do her ass? You sure I can still use her for a weekend, right?"

I looked at Amber and she said, "Yes, you can have her for a weekend as long as you finish your job. Just let me know when and I'll make sure she is available."

Damn, now she is basically selling me. May not be for money, but it is being traded to do as she wishes and that is to have me marked forever. I wanted to yell at her and say that is enough, but I couldn't because I still had those nasty panties in my mouth.

The next thing I felt was something cold on my clit. I jumped as best I could, but being tied up, it was difficult. I felt cold and then something pulling on my clit. I had no idea what was going on between my legs. My clit felt frozen and it felt like it was being pulled out of my cunt.

The pulling continued and the cold was still there. I had no clue as to what was being done and I couldn't talk. Then I felt something clamp onto my clit and it hurt. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. Suddenly I felt a tremendous pain in my clit. It felt like it was on fire.

Then, I passed out from all the pain down there. I had no clue what happened after that. I was out and I don't know what else they did to me. I didn't like this one bit and was going to talk to Amber when it was all over.

I have no idea how long I was out for, but when I woke up, I was in Amber's car, laying in the back seat. I tried to sit up, but found out I was still restrained. However, the panties were gone and I figured I could talk.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in my car and I'm taking you home. You were so good this weekend and I am proud of you. I had to keep you tied up so you didn't pull at the ring in your clit or rub on those tattoos. But, you will be fine." Amber told me as she drove.

I started crying again. How could she do this to me. I told her I didn't want to be marked for life, but she did it anyway. I went back to sleep as she drove so I had no idea where she was taking me. When she finally stopped, I looked out the window and saw I was at her house, not mine.

"You will need some help, so daddy and I will take care of you. You won't be going back to school for a couple days so you can heal properly. It has all been arranged for your absence and a substitute will take care of your classes. Now, let's get you into a bed." She said as she opened my door.

I stood up on shaky legs to walk into her house. Her daddy was there to help and as we walked, I felt something swinging between my legs and it felt like my clit was being pulled off. I started to reach down to whatever it was, but Amber stopped me.

"No, don't touch. I put a weight on the ring in your clit to keep it pulled out. Don't want that thing sliding back inside to hide on us. Besides, if it goes inside, we might have a problem getting it back out. Once it heals more, we can take the weight off." She explained.

Why is she so damn mean to me? I never did anything bad and have done everything she has told me to. I have striped in school, fucked her daddy, got naked in a restaurant, ate out a couple women in public, fucked all my students and now she is treating me so bad. But, I didn't say anything. I had to figure out how to stop this madness.

I slept off and on over the next couple of days, and I do have to say, Amber and her daddy took good care of me. They made sure the areas of the tattoos and the piercings stayed clean and did not get infected. They fed me to make sure I kept my strength up, and when I didn't feel like eating, they spoon fed me like a little baby. But, I still had those things done to me and I couldn't forgive them for allowing it.

After a couple days, I was feeling better and could get up. I got into the bathroom and took a nice bubble bath and soaked until the water turned cold. Once I got out, I could look in a mirror and see what I looked like. I was shocked by what I saw.

Standing there, looking at the tattoo right above my cunt was the words that had been put there against my will. It said, in big red letters, 'OWNED TEACHER'. I cried when I saw it. Now everyone who saw me naked would see I was not only a teacher but was also owned.

I looked down to my cunt and there was that ring that had been placed in my clit and attached was the weight that they had put there. My clit was hanging out from under my hood and I saw the ring going in one side and out the other. I cried even more, remembering Amber had said that I would never be able to take it out. It was permanent, just like the tattoo.

Then, I turned around and looked back at my ass. I started crying more now. On my ass in big red letters was 2 words. On my left cheek, was 'SENIOR'S' and on the other cheek was 'SLAVE'. I was really marked and not only would people know I was owned, but they would know it was my senior class who owned me.

The bad part was it was, they were written in my own handwriting. I now understood why Amber had made me write all those words out on separate sheets of paper. It was so she could make the tattoos look like I wrote them. I cried some more.

I was not happy about any of it and I would find a way to get back at Amber and my class. They did it to me and now I'll never be the same. Yes, I am submissive, but I didn't ask to be marked for life. I still want to be a slave to all of them, but they could have had me without this.

I finished my pity party and made my way out to the living room where Amber, and her daddy were. Both were naked and Amber was holding her daddy's cock. I still think it is wrong for a daughter and her daddy to be naked around each other, but to touch each other is worse. His cock was hard and she was stoking it. I thought they said they never had sex, but maybe they lied to me.

As I got closer to them, Amber looked up at me. "Well, well, well, our little slave is awake and looks like she is nice and clean now. How do you like your new tats and rings slave?"

"I don't like them." I said, "I didn't want them, but you did it anyway. Now I am marked forever as a slave and an owned teacher. It's not nice." I told her.

"Well slave, you told me there would be no limits and this is what I wanted, so just suck it up buttercup and ride the wave." She said with a big smile.

Then Mr. Wilson said, "Well, I like it. I remember when you had your mother done almost like that. She hated it too, but she got used to it. It's a shame she had to get killed by that jealous boyfriend she had."

"Daddy, we won't talk about mom anymore." Amber said and she looked kind of upset.

It was silent for a moment and then Amber said, "Slave, do you think you are ready to go back to teaching. We still have a couple days this week and remember, Friday is naked day for you."

For some reason, that got me excited. I said, "Yes Mistress, I would like to go back to school. I need to get back to teaching again."

"Very good. You will go back tomorrow and we have discussed your return. So, once you fuck daddy, I'll take you home, and I'm sure you noticed, I'm keeping it hard for you. In the morning, you will come to school as you have been and then I'll decide how far we will go in class." Amber said.

I didn't want to fuck anyone now, but I guess I'll have to so I can get home. Her daddy looked at me and nodded that he was going to fuck me. I have had him before and knew he was a good fuck, so it was no problem for me.

He stood up and took my hand. Then leading me into the bedroom, he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. It was almost like I was a whore to him and he just took advantage of me.

I laid on the bed and he put his cock into my cunt and started fucking. No foreplay, no kisses, just a fuck. But the thing that hit me was when he bottomed out inside me and his body hit my clit and I exploded. My clit was so sensitive right now, I immediately started cumming. He fucked me hard and fast and I went from one orgasm to another and another.

Then I realized that because I was pierced down there I was so sensitive that I would cum easily. I almost thanked Amber for doing it. Her daddy fucked me hard and fast and then stiffened up and pushed hard into me and I had one last huge cum as he shot his hot juicy male sperm into me.

Once he finished cumming in my cunt, he pulled out and put his cock to my mouth. I knew he wanted me to clean it for him, so I opened my mouth and took his big tool all the way into my throat. I bathed his cock with my mouth and tongue.

He then pulled out and walked away, saying, "Amber is waiting."

He treated me like a whore. Fucked me and then just walked away. The only thing he didn't do was give me money. But, I guess I will be getting more of that before this is all over with.

I quickly went to the bathroom and wiped my cunt to get his cum out and then went to the living room where Amber was waiting for me. She had dressed while I was getting fucked. Once I entered the room, she motioned me to come to her.

I stood in front of her, she touched my cunt, and then pulled on the weight that was attached to the ring. I couldn't scream at her, but it hurt me. She didn't pull hard, but enough to make my clit come out more. Then she attached something new to the ring and leaving the weight in place.

She also reached up and put some new bells on my tits. They were bigger than the other ones, but she didn't take those off either. She was smiling at me and I wasn't sure what else to do or what she might expect from me.

"Slave, I have put some bigger bells on your tits and put one on your clit. They will stay on until I decide to remove them. I want to hear them ringing whenever you walk, no matter where you are. Now let's get you home. So, you can rest some more before school tomorrow." She said.

I followed her out the door to her car and could hear the bells ringing as I walked. She had a towel on the seat for me and I sat down and buckled up. I was naked for the ride home, but that doesn't bother me anymore. What bothers me is I didn't want to be marked, but I am now and I won't be able to get rid of what she did to me. I will be known as an owned teacher for seniors forever.

We drove in silence to my house. Amber pulled into the drive way and turned to me. "Slave, you remember the rules at home, right?"

"Yes Mistress. No clothes and sleep in the little bed." I said.

"Very good. Now go in, get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning at school. Same routine. Pull in, get out and wait for instructions." She told me.

I got out and walked into the house, with my bells ringing all the time. I was afraid she would keep them on me in school and others would hear them. I know the senior class will hear them, along with seeing them, but I can't afford for the lower classes to hear them and the other teachers would really wonder. But, she always told me she would protect me and I must go by what she said.

I made me a small salad, ate and then crawled into the little bed. I would love to sleep in my own big bed, but Amber forbids it. She says it is her bed now and the only time I can use it is when someone is fucking me. Then I must strip the sheets and remake it for her. I'm not even allowed in the room without an escort, except to clean it and change the bed.

Once I laid down, I went right to sleep. The weekend took a lot out of me. I was used and abused all weekend and now I must go face my students and try to teach them math. I wondered how Amber would dress me for the math class tomorrow. I know on Friday I'll be naked for all the seniors for 3 periods. But, I agreed to all the rules and gave up all my limits to her for the rest of the year.

I got up in the morning, showered, had a small breakfast. Then combed my hair and I was ready for school. I had any clothes to put on so didn't have to decide what to wear. I hope I get something from Amber once I arrive. And today, I was feeling better about myself, even if I was marked for life. It won't be all that bad or I hoped it wouldn't.

I left my house, listening to my bells ring as I walked and drove to school naked from head to toe. I am not even allowed shoes unless she says I can put them on. So, I drove naked and when I entered the parking lot, I noticed Amber's car in the student lot. There were no other cars in her lot or in the teacher's lot.

I parked, gathered my purse and keys and stepped out of the car. I stood beside the car and waited for her to text me to tell me what to do. I didn't have to wait very long when my phone buzzed.

"Good morning slave. So, glad to see you up and about. I need you to slowly walk to the front door, open it and come in. I'll meet you in your classroom. I expect to hear those bells ringing before I see you. Begin slave."

I started walking through the parking lot, with the hopes that no one else pulled in. That was always in my thoughts as I walk naked like this. I can't afford to be caught on school property like this. I would be fired for sure and if the tattoos showed on camera, I would probably be thrown under the jail. What teacher advertises they are owned by a senior class.

On the way through the parking lot, I had to learn how to keep the bells ringing so she could hear them in the hall as I walked down to my room. So, I started making my ass wiggle more than usual and it worked. The bells rang more and more with each sexy step.

I got to the front door, finding it locked. I dug in my purse for my keys and then opened the door. I relocked the door from the inside and then started the long walk through the halls to my room. I doubled my effort of swinging my ass more to make the bells ring. I could hear them echo in the quiet school and was glad no one other than Amber and I were there.

I finally made it to my room and opened the door to walk in. The first thing I saw was Amber on my desk, naked with her legs open. I looked at her pussy and it seemed to be calling me. It winked and opened and winked some more.

"About time you got here. Now get over here and eat me slave. I am so fucking horny that I almost fucked my daddy the other day. So, you had better make me happy."

bydasea
bydasea
1,033 Followers
12