Louise Submits Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed to her, dropped to my knees and put my tongue in her sweet little pussy. I loved her pussy and would do anything to lick her and taste her sweet nectar. I licked her, sucked her clit, licked her some more, tongue fucked her and made her cum so hard, she almost fell off my desk.

Once she recovered, she said, "So, you just said you would do anything to eat me. Is that right slave?"

Oh no, I didn't mean to say that out loud. She wasn't supposed to hear that. Now I think I am in trouble again and I will have to do something to prove my loyalty to her.

"Mistress, I didn't mean to say that out loud, but yes, I would do anything just to taste your sweet pussy." I told her.

"Very good my slave. I'll let you have my pussy all the time, but you will have to do some other things for me. If you don't do as I want, then my pussy will be off limits to you. I'll just let April have it instead of you." She laughed as she told me.

"I understand Mistress, but I have done everything you wanted and allowed you to do so many things to me. I don't like my tattoos and piercings, but I have them and will wear them proudly for you." I told her.

"I knew you would slave and I know you love that ring on your clit, especially when you are being fucked. I saw you with daddy and you really got into it when his cock was deep inside your hot little cunt. So, we will play with it some more, but for now we need to get you ready for you first period. I have some clothes for you and I will take the bells off until math class." She said.

"Thank you, Mistress, I was worried about how I would hide the sound in class. I can't afford to let the lower classes know about me." I told her, trying to speak as freely as I dared.

She took my bells off, and placed them in a box on my desk. Then she gave me a skirt and blouse to put on. She even allowed me some shoes to wear. The blouse wasn't that sheer and the skirt hid everything. So, I was safe once again, but am afraid she will get bored with just a little play during the day and push me further and further until I am naked all day.

She dressed while I was dressing and then she left me to teach math to first few classes. I got through them without any problems. The students asked if I was feeling better and hoped I didn't get sick again. They all knew the flu could be so bad.

I got a text just before lunch from Amber. 'Slave you may go to lunch with April today. When you go to sit, be sure your naked ass in in the chair and your legs are open, no matter who is around you. Enjoy your time slave.'

Well, it's started again. Now I must be careful around the others, but will have to show off for them if they are close enough. And, I won't be able to just skip lunch and stay in my room. April will be expecting me and she will make sure I follow Amber's orders. So, I will have to be partially naked around the other teachers and just pray they don't notice.

I finished up my classes and went to get April. She met me in the hall and we walked to the teacher's lounge for lunch. We both got a sandwich and a drink from the vending machine and April picked out the table we would sit at. I didn't like her choice because it was facing the rest of the lounge and she had me sitting so I was facing in the direction of the others.

She sat down first and then told me which chair I was to sit in. I wouldn't be covered very well when I opened my legs and there would be a good chance some of the other teachers would see my cunt. But, I set my food down and took my skirt in hand. I carefully pulled the back up and made sure I didn't pull the front up at the same time. Once I had it up so my ass was exposed, I quickly sat down and pulled my skirt around to cover everything. Then, I slowly opened my legs a little bit. April watched as I did and when I stopped, she made me open some more. I did as she said, knowing Amber told her what to do with me at lunch. By the time, she was satisfied with how far apart my legs were, I could feel the cool air on my damp cunt and was sure if anyone looked they would have seen my cunt and the ring in my clit.

We ate lunch and talked about school and other things, but nothing was mentioned about the party or my tats or rings. April said her husband would be back soon and would have to stop seeing Sam for a while, but her husband was a good fuck too, so she will be ok. And she told me that maybe he could fuck me while he was home this time. It made me laugh when she said, "I will let him fuck you all he wants. Kind of makes up for all the times I've cheated on him with Sam."

My phone buzzed with a text from Amber. 'Slave, as soon as you finish lunch, go back to your room and strip naked. I want the big bells on your rings and then I want you by the door, facing it so when my classmates arrive, you can greet them. I expect you to keep those bells ringing until everyone is in and seated.'

I read the message and then told April what it said. She said, "I like that Louise. You are such a good little slave and I want to do one more thing before we finish up our lunch. It looks like you have about 3 bites of your sandwich left, so I want you to raise the front of your skirt up to your waist and then finish eating. I know your cunt will show, but Amber asked me to do this to you."

I almost said no, but thought back to when I told Amber I would do anything to eat her pussy. This might be a test for me and I wanted to eat her again. So, I reached down and pulled my skirt up over my legs and bunched it up around my waist. Now my cunt was totally on display and I prayed none of the other teachers were looking. I ate the last couple bites quickly and drank my soda down. Once I finished, I stood up and pulled my skirt back down.

April said, "Very good Louise. I told Amber I didn't think you would do it, but you proved me wrong and I lost the bet to her. Now get to your room and get ready for your class. I know they will enjoy seeing you back in school, especially since you will be naked."

I left the lounge and rushed to my room. I don't know why, but this is making me so horny and I hoped Amber would let me fuck someone. I got to my room, closed the door and stripped naked. I opened the box with the bells and attached them to my new rings in my nipples and clit. Then I went to stand beside the door for the students to come in.

I just prayed that no one else showed up. I don't mind my students seeing me like this, but if anyone else walked in, I would be in deep trouble. The bell rang and my door swung open. I jumped when the first student walked in, but did as I was told. I moved my hips and tits so the bells would ring and everyone could hear them.

As the students walked in, I heard, 'welcome back slave, great to see you again, going to fuck you again soon, nice tats, and many more things. I just grinned and greeted them with a hello, glad to see you all.

Once everyone else came in, Amber walked in. She said, "Very good slave. You did well today. Now, today you will be naked for the rest of the class, but nothing sexual will happen. I just want everyone to examine your hot little body and see what you have done for them. We have many different things to hang on your rings, but today is just a show and tell day."

I stayed where I was, not knowing what to do. She told me, "Slave, I need you to walk around the room and stop at each of my classmates and let them see what was done to you. You will allow them to touch you any place they desire and will not move on until they say you can. You do understand that slave, right?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand and am looking forward to seeing what they think of me now." I told her.

I started my walk of shame around my classroom. The first girl touched my cunt and put her finger inside me. Then she held the bell in her hand. "Did it hurt to have your clit pierced slave?"

"Yes, it hurt very much." I said. She grinned and told me to move on.

The next one, a boy played with my tits and cunt and pulled the rings a little. I almost buckled from the pain in my clit, but held on to his head. He giggled some and then had me turn so he could see my ass. He said he liked it and slapped me back there before having me go to the next one.

I walked around my class room and let each of my math students do whatever they desired to my naked body. I was pinched, probed, rubbed, slapped, and fingered. I was told how much of a slave and slut I was and that I would be well used this year. One of them even said something about taking me shopping at the mall so she could show me off. I hoped Amber would not allow that.

The bell rang to let everyone know it was almost time to end class, so once again, one of the boys came up and got me dressed. I think it is funny because boys have no clue how to dress women, but they are learning with me. Once he had me dressed, the bell rang to dismiss the class and they all left.

Amber stopped at my desk on her way out. "Be naked in your corner at the end of the day."

Once the day was over, I once again got naked in my classroom. So, against the rules of school, but I had to do it. I stood in the corner with my ass out and anyone who came in would see the tattoo saying, 'SENIOR'S SLAVE' in bright red letters on my naked ass. I waited and shortly after I got in position, the door opened. I hoped it was Amber.

I held my breath until she spoke to me. Thank God it was Amber. She said, "Slave, I think that from now on you not only will come to school naked, you will go home naked. I know you are thinking that there are still others in school that could get you in trouble, so I am offering a way to do it. I have a coat with me that you can wear to your car. Once you are at your car, you will take it off and then drive home naked. If you need to stop anyplace on the way home, you will discuss it with me before you leave. Do you understand me slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand and will do as you say." I told her.

"Very good," She said, "The coat is on your desk and you may leave at any time. You can have the night off but no cumming. I'll see you in the morning."

Then she left and I turned to put the coat on. I rushed out the door and got to my car, took the coat off, got in my car and went home.

12