Louise Submits Ch. 23

Story Info
More exposure and teachers get involved.
5.4k words
4.52
18.6k
10
3

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! I wish to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my story.

Yes, this is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to people and/or places is strictly coincidental. Everyone in my story is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life. But, some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I want to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance and guidance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make my story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and comment.

*****

I slept well because I had been fucked, sucked a cock and a young man ate my cunt. I had some good dreams and when I woke, I was really refreshed and ready to start a new week of school. I wondered what they would do with me this week and how would I be dressed for my math class. They would go with the average scores from last week and depending on how they averaged out, would determine if I was topless, bottomless or nude.

I guess I would find out once I arrived at school and Amber had given me clothes to wear. I didn't have any clothes at home, so I couldn't cheat. When I walked into my living room, I was shocked because my big picture window was no longer covered with the drapes. Instead, there was nothing on the window. Of course, all the windows in the house were bare, except for the ones in Amber's bedroom.

I washed up, got me some breakfast and off to school I went. I must arrive naked and walk through the parking lot to get dressed. Amber would meet me someplace each day and give me clothes to wear for the day and give me what I was to wear in math class. Friday was the only day I didn't get clothes for math class because it was called naked Friday and I would be naked in the senior's English class, lunch and Math. Also on Friday, I was made to have sex with some of the students.

This week, I was informed that I would be topless in math class each day. I would be given something to cover my bottom half, but there would be no clothes for my top half. During the week, the bottoms were different each day. One day a skirt, another day a grass skirt, but on Wednesday I was given a pair of shear panties to put on. They were so shear, you could see everything under them and they were crotch less.

The bad part was being that I had to go get gas after school and that is all I could wear while I pumped my gas. I would be topless and the only thing to cover my bottom half would be the shear panties. In other words, I wouldn't be wearing anything because all of me would be seen.

But, I didn't complain. I wasn't going to give Amber anything to punish me for, and I didn't want any more rules. But, Amber wasn't satisfied with the rules she had given me. She wanted more.

So, just before I left the school that Wednesday, she sent me a text. 'Slave, when you go get gas from now on, be sure you walk around your car, going from your door, to the front, around the front and up the other side to get to the back. Once you pump your gas, you will go inside to get a drink. If anyone wants to touch you or do anything with you, you will do as you are told. Have fun slave.'

I got the gas as I was supposed to, walked around the car and went inside to get a drink. Of course, it seems she set me up again because a young man wanted to talk with me. He felt me up, and stayed with me while I paid for my drink. Then he went with me to my car and he told me to suck his cock. I got on my knees on the hard pavement and sucked his cock for him.

As I was sucking his cock, he told me he was a freshman in college and a friend of Ambers, since he went to school with her last year. He told me she had contacted him and asked if he would like a blow job, which he thought was strange because she was a lesbian. But then she told him about me.

Of course, on naked Friday I was fucked in 3 classes and enjoyed it all. The students are loving Fridays because they get to fuck the teacher and the teacher will do anything they want. No teaching that day.

That first weekend, the tattoo man came to my house and spent the weekend. The first thing he did was make me suck his cock, which I did enjoy. He had a nice fat cock and it was a good 8 inches long. Filled my mouth and throat nicely and his cum was yummy.

Then, he put me on the table on my belly so he could work on my ass. Amber told me I had to get another tattoo with the year the seniors made me a slave to them. So, I didn't argue with him.

He went to work and played with my cunt at the same time. He worked on my ass and it felt like I was getting more than the year on my ass. When he was done, he took a picture to send to Amber and he showed it to me.

Now my ass said, 'Senior's Slave' on my cheeks, and just below the word slave, in smaller letters, he put 'class of 2018'. Now everyone would know I was this year's slave. And I noticed there was a space between class and the year. I wondered why.

Once that was done, I cooked for him and over the weekend, he fucked my cunt, ass and mouth numerous times. We didn't go anyplace except the kitchen and bedroom. I was given permission to use Amber's room for the weekend. It was so nice sleeping in the big bed again, even if I did have to share it with this guy. But I didn't mind because he made me cum a lot.

It was another Monday and I was naked once again, going to school to find out how this week would be. It wasn't much different than any other Monday, except I had to teach bottomless this time. My tits would be covered, but my cunt and ass would be seen by the math students. Of course, they had all seen me naked before, but it was a little different now. It seemed I felt more naked when I was half naked.

On Wednesday, which was also gas day, I had to wear pasties on my nipples. So, I was almost totally naked in math class and then again getting gas. She picked a new station and this time I had to park up close to the store. I should have paid more attention because the store was crowded with people and they all just stood at the windows watching the nearly naked lady pump gas.

One of the bad parts is getting out of the car to go to the gas cap. I couldn't just walk to the back to get there. Amber is making me go around the front, walk up the passenger side and then around the back to the cap. Once I pump the gas it is back to the same way, with a detour into the store. I walked in and several young people were there watching me. One of the girls came to me and said, "You must be Ms. Baker, the one Amber told us about. We're seniors in another school, but very good friends with her. So, did you forget your clothes today?"

I realized then why Amber told me which station to go to get gas and even what pump to use each day. She had set me up so her friends from school and some from other schools and even from colleges close by could use me.

I turned all red and couldn't answer her. Then she said, "It looks like you did forget to get dressed, so I think you owe me something so I don't call the police. I hear you eat a mean pussy, so that is what you are going to do right here, right now. There are 4 of us who want to cum. Better get busy slave."

Well, I had no choice but to drop to my knees and put my head under her skirt and eat her pussy. I knew everyone was watching me do it. I made her and the other 3 girls cum like that and then I could leave. I felt so humiliated, I had to find a way to ask Amber not to make me do this anymore. I would agree to be her slave forever, if she would stop this other stuff.

Each week, I must take at least one student home with me to use me. I must take them shopping to get the food they like and as Amber put it in my rule, I had to wear the little dress. It is up to the student or students if the buttons stay or not and I must always remove the dress before getting in the car. The student tells me where to take it off.

The shopping trips were interesting because some of the students made me unbutton the dress and let it show my body as it opened. Others had me undo one button and watched as my cunt or tits would show from time to time. But every time, I had to either reach up high or bend over to get the items they wanted.

Once I took them home, with the permission from their parents to spend a weekend with a friend, I had to cook for them and they would decide if I ate or not. Sometimes while they ate, I had to eat a pussy or suck a cock. But most of the time, they would allow me to have dinner with them.

Then, I would take them to bed and they could do as they wished with me. The boys made me suck their cocks and they would fuck each of my holes. In my cunt and in my ass and of course, I always had to suck the cock clean after it had been in me.

The girls made me eat their pussies and rim their asses. Some would fuck me with a strap on while others made me fuck myself with a dildo. But, I knew that I would be spending a weekend with each of my students and those that were not in my math class too.

One week, Amber met me on a Wednesday morning to give me clothes to wear. I knew It wouldn't be much because I would either be naked or half dressed for math class. But that day, she said, "Slave, we are going to try something new today. As you know, you will be teaching math bottom less. But today, you will teach all classes bottom less. I won't expect you to get up to show everyone your hot little cunt and ass, but you won't have anything to cover them either. You may sit at your desk all day, but you won't have anything to cover yourself with. Just a top for you today."

Then she handed me a very conservative blouse that wouldn't draw attention to me. I quickly slipped it on and found that it came down to my belly but wouldn't stretch enough to cover my cunt and ass. I would be sitting all day that was for sure.

As she was walking out of my room, she said, "And don't forget your rules. Keep those legs wide open so your class can see your cunt."

I knew she had the camera under my desk and knew she had given Mike access to it. But now she is telling me that my whole class would be watching my cunt all day. I will never win with her. I'll be so glad when this year is over and I can get back to normal. Well as normal as I can be with the tattoos and piercings I now have.

Before my first class came in, I made sure I was at my desk and sitting so nothing showed that wasn't supposed to be seen. It was a difficult day because the only time I could get up to stretch was between classes and I had to be careful then to make sure no one came in. But, I made it through the day without incident, stopped for my gas showing lots of people my naked ass and cunt and then home to strip on my porch before going inside.

I did start to notice my neighbors were out more often now, especially when I got home. I'm sure most of them, if not all of them have seen me naked by now, but no one has said anything. Sometimes I wished they would say something about what I am doing.

School was the same most of the time. I did teach classes and only the seniors got to see me naked and they are the only ones who got to use me for sexual release. Well, except for a few of the juniors who have caught me outside of school and Amber has me do things with them also.

I had to go to Amber's house occasionally to fuck her daddy and most of the time, Amber would be there to watch or have me eat her pussy. I still don't think a young girl should be naked or having sex in front of her daddy. And daddy should never show his cock to his young daughter or fuck a woman in front of her. But that is what happens when I go to their house.

April also took me home with her a few times. Most of the time I had to fuck Sam, but a couple times her husband was home and she had me fuck and suck him in front of her. Then I got a big surprise one time when all three were there. April, Sam and her husband. That is when I found out that her husband and Sam have done this before with other women. I was set up once again.

The senior prom was approaching and I knew they had all talked about what my role would be this year. They had already had a party where I was fucked by all the boys, ate all the girl's pussies and licked everyone's ass.

They didn't talk much about the prom in front of me, but I knew they were planning something big for me. If any of them were talking about the prom when I walked up to them, they just quit talking. I was beginning to get worried now.

April was in on whatever the kids were planning and by the looks they all gave me, I didn't like what they had planned, even if I didn't know what it was. I also saw April talking with some of the other teachers and they would look at me when they talked. April wouldn't let me be close to her when she was talking to the other teachers either.

Whenever we went to the lounge, for lunch she would tell me how and where to sit and then she would go talk with the others. She never got along with the others, just like I didn't. But now she is talking with them like they were best friends.

One day, she took me to the lounge before anyone else showed up. She made me take off my skirt and sit down with my legs open. Then she went to get some food for us to eat. While she was getting the food, others began to walk in. They didn't pay any attention to me, but here I was half naked, legs spread, showing my naked bald cunt with bells and weights on my clit. Then as I looked down, I realized the tattoo also showed.

The first time she took my skirt, I got a text from Amber. 'Slave, I am getting bored with the things I have you do, so we will up the ante. April will keep your skirt during lunch and you must sit showing your cunt to anyone who wants to look. This will be a new rule for you. You will wear what you do in math class.'

Oh, my God. I will have to get half naked whenever I am in the lounge and the other teachers are going to see me. This week, I had to teach bottomless. What happens when I must teach them naked. Will I be naked in the lounge with the other teachers and sometimes the principle? All sorts of questions were going through my mind when April returned.

She said, "The others like what you are doing. They think it is cute for you to just sit here almost naked and not being bothered by it. They have to see you now so they don't get all upset when you are at the prom with the kids."

Nothing else happened that week. I only had to show my cunt one day. I thought maybe it was a one-time deal with Amber and April to see what I would do. They didn't know if I would fight them or obey. I obeyed and sat showing my fellow teachers my naked, bald, tattooed cunt and ringed clit.

The rest of the week, went ok. I pumped gas bottomless, went and got a drink like that and then went home. Friday, I was used for sex during the 3 periods and I have come to enjoy Friday's and look forward to being with my students, with them using me as a slutty whore. Yes, I took some students home with me also and they fucked me all weekend.

A couple more weeks went by with nothing new and I went through all the things the class wanted me to do. They all talked about the prom and who was going to date who, what the girls were wearing and simple things like kids do.

But this week, I was teaching naked every day for math and April asked me to have lunch with her. I didn't even think about what the newest rule was. I had forgotten it. I agreed and once I finished the classes, I headed to April's room so we could have lunch.

We met in the hall and walked to the teacher's lounge. Right before we walked in, Amber caught up with us.

"You remember your rule don't you slave?" She asked.

"Which rule are you talking about Mistress. I have followed all of them for you." I told her.

She laughed and said, "Your new rule where you eat lunch like you teach math. How are you supposed to be for lunch slave?"

"Mistress, please not that. I can't be naked while I eat lunch. Please Mistress, all the other teachers will see me and I'll be in trouble. I can't be naked in front of them." I was begging and pleading not to have to get naked in front of the other teachers.

"Nonsense my slave. They have seen your naked cunt already and all of them know just what you do in class. April has passed the word around and they want to see you. They didn't believe you were like that. That is until April took your skirt away. Now they want to see all of you, so get out of those clothes slave and go eat lunch."

I just hung my head as I stripped off the little bit of clothing I had on. It is only 2 articles of clothing and my shoes. That is all Amber ever gives me to wear. Two pieces of clothes or less. Once I had the skirt and blouse off, she pointed at the shoes and I slipped them off too. I was naked in the hall, right outside the teacher's lounge.

I was so nervous. I was going to walk into the lounge naked where all my fellow teachers were having lunch. I was naked and I knew I would be the only one like that. The others would never show off their naked bodies to anyone, except maybe a spouse.

"Besides Louise, it will make it much easier at the prom if they see you now." April told me.

So, now it looks like I'll be naked at the senior prom and I guess I'll be used by everyone again. I know some of the seniors are dating juniors, which means that not only will the seniors and teachers see me naked, some of the juniors will also. But, I have shown my body to some juniors already when I get gas each week.

I started to reach for the door to open it, but was stopped when I heard, "Ms. Baker, let me get that for you."

I turned and looked right at the principle who was staring at my naked body. Oh, my God, how can it get any worse. First I strip for the seniors. Then I have sex with all the seniors. I go get gas naked or half naked each week. I have had sex with some juniors. I have been naked in grocery stores for all to see me. I have tattoos stating I am owned by seniors and have been pierced and bells attached to the rings in my nipples and clit. Now, the principle is looking at me getting ready to open the door so all the teachers can see me. Will Amber make me have sex with them too?

I tried to cover my body, but Mr. Hart, the principle, said, "You don't need to cover up Louise. We have all seen you before."

I looked at him with a puzzled look and asked, "How."

The 3 of them all laughed and Mr. Hart said, "We put security cameras in around the school and we have enjoyed seeing you sneaking around naked in the mornings. I didn't tell anyone we had the cameras and it paid off too, since you walked around naked a lot thinking no one was watching you."

I could have died right then. So, I was on camera showing off my naked body around the school. I did wonder where they were placed and hoped they were not in the class rooms.

"It was really cute the first-time Amber had you naked in class. Taking that tiny bikini off so the class could see your naked hairless cunt. That is my favorite movie to watch now." He told me.

Well, he just answered the question of cameras in the class rooms. Yep, they were there, which means he saw me fucking and sucking students. He saw me standing in the corner many times, with my naked ass out for the students to see. He even saw me rim a junior when she came to class to be the representative for her class and would be in charge next year.

"Yes Louise, we have all seen what you do and are really enjoying it. When Amber's father came to talk to me, I was kind of apprehensive, but he convinced me to try it. So, glad I did. And so are the other teachers. They all want some of your ass and cunt, along with your mouth." He explained.

12