Louise Submits Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just hung my head in shame. I would be naked more often now, in front of more people and I probably won't have a choice about next year either, unless I quit teaching. That is a thought, but all the pictures and videos everyone has, I would never be free. I began to wonder how many parents knew about me.

"So, shall we go in Louise and see what the others want to do with you." The principle asked.

"I guess I don't have much choice any more, do I?" I said, which I thought was a mistake because Amber didn't like me being negative in any way. But she didn't say anything.

Mr. Hart opened the door and pushed me in, with his hands on my naked ass. As soon as I walked through the door, I saw all the other teachers standing, looking at me. But what really shocked me is they all started clapping and cheering for me. I really turned red when they did that. I had never been friends with any of them and now they cheer me because I am naked.

As I walked into the room of clothed teachers, I felt hands all over me. I couldn't stop them because Amber has told me that I am not allowed to stop anyone from doing anything to me. I still don't know why I listen to her, but I just allow everything to happen.

My ass was squeezed, my tits were jiggled, my cunt was fingered and the other hands just touched my tattoos and felt my rings, making the bells ring. I was getting turned on with all the attention and wished one of them or all of them would just fuck me.

I was told how brave I was, how bad I was, how hot I was, how sinful I was and everything else you might imagine. But overall, the other teachers loved me for what I was doing and they said they looked forward to lunches in the future where I would be naked or at least half naked.

They told me how much they liked seeing me run around in the school naked and wanted to know what happens after school is out. I told them nothing changes because I run around the same way outside the school.

It was almost time for the next class to start, but I didn't have any clothes to put on. It would be my math class and I would be naked for them, but I still had to walk in the halls to get to the classroom.

However, I found out I wasn't going to class today. Amber said, "Slave, I will be in charge for your senior math today and all your other classes will be taken care of by Mr. Hart. You will be staying here for the afternoon to take care of some of the teachers. They are free to use you in any way they desire. Once school is over, I'll come get you. So, slave, make me proud to own you. Do you have any problems with this slave?"

"No Mistress, I'll do as I am told. Since everyone knows what I do for you, I guess I'll end up being the school slave too." I said, kind of sarcastically.

"Watch your mouth slave, or do you want a couple more rules to follow." Amber sternly said.

"No Mistress, I am sorry." I said hanging my head in shame.

I was a grown woman, naked in front of all my fellow teachers being reprimanded by a teenage student. That is not right, but I must do it. I had no idea what the afternoon would bring, but I figured I would at least get to cum from being fucked by the men.

Amber left along with some of the other teachers. They had classes to teach, but some said they would be back later. The ones that stayed, including Mr. Hart, surrounded me, touching me and just trying to get their hands all over me. I just stood and let them have their way with me.

Mr. Hart was the first to pull his cock out. He said, "Louise, I have waited for a long time to fuck you, so why don't you bend over the couch and I'll do just that."

Then one of the female teachers, Mrs. King, said, "And while he fucks your cunt, I want your tongue in my pussy. My husband doesn't like to eat me but I have seen what you can do with your mouth and I want it."

That is how that day started. I was fucked by the principle, ate Mrs. King's pussy and then the others all started taking turns with me. I sucked cocks, ate more pussy, was fucked by some of the other men and a couple even took my ass. I must say, I like the kids much better. The girl's pussies taste so much sweeter and most of them shave down there. Mrs. King had a big bushy pussy and I almost choked on all the hair. And she was kind of bitter tasting. No wonder her husband doesn't like eating her.

I spent the rest of the day being used by all the teachers. When classes changed, the ones that stayed with me left and new ones came in. I was never alone. I usually had a cock in me or I was eating a pussy. By the end of the day, I had serviced every teacher in the school and some came back for seconds. Mr. Hart ended up fucking me, getting his cock sucked and then took my ass also. He was one horny guy and just seemed to be able to keep it hard. He probably took Viagra.

Amber finally came to get me and it was well after the school had closed and all the students had gone home, so I had to walk to my room and then to my car naked. Before she left, me she told me that the prom was going to be a big success and I would be well used by everyone there. But she also told me that even if some of the seniors were bringing juniors as dates, everyone was at least 18 so I wouldn't be doing anything with minors. That was one limit that I could keep.

The days that followed me getting used by the teachers were not bad. Even though each time I went to the lounge for lunch, I had to wear whatever I had to wear in math class that week. Somedays it was topless, other days bottomless and sometimes nude. All the other teachers were so friendly with me now. Of course, they got to use me in any way they wished and use me they did. Whenever I was in the lounge, I would have to suck cocks, get fucked or eat a pussy. I did ask Mrs. King if she would shave her pussy for me so I didn't choke on all her hair. She did and then she told me one day that her husband started going down on her and she thanked me for telling her.

I continued getting gas on Wednesday, wearing whatever I wore for the math class. I shopped each week, making sure I kept all of Amber's favorites in the house, along with the things I liked. Then, I also had to make sure each student had what they wanted when they spent the weekend with me. So far, I have had half the class stay with me and use me as their whore. The only difference between me and a real whore, is that I didn't get paid to have sex.

I still had no idea what was going to happen at the Senior prom, but I am sure it will be interesting. Amber had told me they picked out my dress, but I couldn't see it until the night of the prom. I was sure it would be something that showed me off to everyone. All the other teachers would be there to chaperone, but lucky for me, none of the parents could attend. It was for the seniors and their dates.

The date for the prom was this coming weekend and I was nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time. I would soon find out what I would be wearing and what I would be doing. I am sure my poor cunt, ass and mouth would be well used and sore by the time the night ended.

12