LoV#1 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forced to really look at his face, she could clearly see that he hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, a tinge of worry entering her as she recognized that he clearly needed something out of her "Chloe, look... listen to me. Something's not right." Your cock not being in me isn't right, Chloe nodding enthusiastically even as she got light-headed from the motion, if it were up to her right now she knew exactly what she'd be doing to make him feel better. Her panties were already soaked, their pleasant vibrations having her not remembering or caring if they were supposed to be doing that, she moaned her own agreement.

"Yes... like you're not fucking me yet... I need to fuck you... fuck anyone... fuck men... submit to men!" she was humping air now, her panties having suctioned themselves to her body and currently reminding her of her place in life. She could see herself reflected in Marcus' eyes, a horny lust addled bimbo in need of a man to take control of her, Chloe didn't even realize the choker she was wearing was changing to better suit her proper role, a heavy ring thudding onto her throat as the collar settled.

Oh god yes, if Marcus hadn't been holding her up she would have dropped to her knees, unbuckled that amazing cock of his and shown him all the things she'd spent her night learning. Still learning, as the toys inside of her were swelling in time to her hips twitching, with her one free hand, she reached down, helping them massage away all those errant thoughts that ruined their last encounter...

"Mmm... submit... o-o-obey... good bimbos submit... horny bimbos obey..." God she was such a horny bimbo, obeying her needs to fuck herself into a submissive slutty slave for men... for Marcus... "Yes... yes... ye- hey!" she cried out as Marcus slapped her hands away, her panties might have been skin-tight to her body, but Marcus was both strong and determined as he found a seam and ripped them off and out of her in one smooth motion. She moaned in dissatisfaction, but Marcus put a hand over her mouth to quiet her, her sudden emptiness quivering as it might get to be filled by something more substantial than rubber...

"Damn it Chloe... you're not listening-" That was bad, she should always listen to men; Chloe's ears twitching to attentiveness. "Something has changed you... and every other girl on campus... They... I need your help." Desperation and fear tinged Marcus' voice, and even as she felt another soft orgasm start at the idea that he needed her, something else was floating in the back of her mind, trying to pierce the veil of her pleasure. "You weren't like this before... or even yesterday you were- oh shit...!"

Grabbing her by her arm, Marcus dragged her further behind a small alcove to give them some cover... Chloe's brain was still trying to process what was happening as his hand clamped hard on her mouth, he was treating her so roughly, sending bolts of pleasure to her now achingly empty pussy, but if she was going to get what she wanted she had to submit to him. Eyes growing heavy with need, a flash of bright pink glinted off the morning sun, drawing her eyes to the clearing outside of their little hidey-hole.

Addled as she was, Chloe still recognized what was a Doll, a creation of Brandon Denvers made out of Technovile's designs. The stiff and stoic slut was looking around, the pink visor scanning for... for...

"Ugh... I'm like so hungover..." Another bimbo was staggering down the sidewalk, her little pink dress having long since discarded modesty as it tried to contain the jiggling curves of its owner. The Doll spun towards the intrusion, striding towards her with purpose. "all girls must be Dolls." the robotic monotone voice working its way into Chloe's brain, even as she watched the club bimbo try to shake off the Doll in confusion.

All girls must be Dolls... it made sense, Chloe's body was eager for submission, her mental repetition of the truth she had learned digging into her as Marcus silenced her. Her eyes were glued to her discarded panties, her mind wandering to what she could become if she just slipped them back on, being stretched by their dual protrusions until she was nothing but a creature of blissful obedience. Her struggles didn't matter though, Marcus's strong arms keeping her still as she watched the Doll methodically work away on the other girl, loud moans punctuated with each orgasm as Chloe watched two Dolls emerge from the embrace of each other, heads scanning around for any other sluts like herself who had yet to be converted.

Marcus refused to let her voice such a thought, and eventually the two Dolls wandered off to different parts of campus. Waiting a brief moment to ensure the coast was clear, Marcus breathed a sigh of relief as he eased his grip on her, still keeping her hands pinned behind her. "Chloe... you're the smartest girl I know. Please tell me you know what's going on... what just happened?" Desperation clouded his voice, and Chloe felt her desire to please a man punctuate her lust addled mind.

"Umm....two sexy Dolls fucked each other... God... Dolls love to fuck..." Why was she so empty? She wiggled trying to get Marcus to let her finally strip him so she could get that fabulous cock into her. "What? No! That one girl was normal... well, bimbo normal, and then she got turned into some kind of latex fetish doll?" Chloe couldn't understand what he was talking about, obviously they were two Dolls who were busy fucking themselves into mindless bliss? Dolls loved to fuck and all girls had to be Dolls... no that wasn't right, all girls had to submit and obey men? It was so hard to think when a guy this hot was pinning her to the wall but not fucking her slutty bimbo body like she wanted.

"Dammit... Chloe... you weren't like this... and they were probably never like that... it's like whatever changes are happening become reality to you." Reality? Chloe was far too horny to think hard about it, but if what Marcus was saying was true, and reality was changing around her...

Oh no... Regardless of how far gone she was, what had been changed about her, that thought burned away everything towards a probable cause her innermost self desperately wished wasn't the case, even as she found herself unable to look away from what could be turning every girl into a Doll. Every fiber of Chloe's bimbo body demanded that the reality of her situation was the truth but... she was uniquely aware of what could change reality to make itself true... and that deeply rooted fear was too strong to be swallowed by the haze of lust in her mind...

"Sorry.... for being so rough. The doll slaves attack any guy who is found keeping a woman from them. I didn't want them finding us-" Marcus stopped as he realized Chloe had stopped struggling, her big blue eyes brighter and wide with fear as she slowly moved his hand off her mouth.

"No... you're right. Something is like... totally wrong... and you need to get me back to my apartment." Gods, if only she was bringing Marcus back to her place to fuck... her mind and pussy were in agreement that she needed him inside her. No... she wished she could stop thinking solely about sex, but Chloe was way too horny to think properly. "Marcus... mmm... if you aren't going to fuck my brains out... get me back to my place." Fuck, he had loosed her grip and her hand found out he was so hard... She needed him... All other thoughts trying to leak out of her slutty pussy so she could concentrate on more important things, but the aching need filling her paled to the danger of their situation.

"Marcus....Marcus... we need to get back to my place." So you can fuck me stupid. No... that wasn't what she wanted to say. Well, she needed to be fucked but even through the cotton candy swirls in her mind, Chloe could no longer escape into them to ignore her greatest fear come to life... Grabbing Marcus' hand, she squeezed his massive paw gently. It was important that she avoid the Dolls, her apartment not too far from where they were, and where there was once fear...

No, Chloe was still afraid... Afraid that Marcus would run when he saw the truth, but with nothing left to fix the Doll problem... She swallowed back the bitter pill threatening to overwhelm her and stood hesitantly, the two checking for anyone nearby before leaving their alcove to make their way stealthily back to Chloe's apartment...

12