Love After Tragedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during the night I felt her up against my back. Her soft, pillowy breasts pressed against my back. Her left arm draped over my body. It felt good. Really good. I nearly forgot how much I missed the feeling of female company.

Suddenly, she rolled back over to her side of the bed. I felt a little sad that happened. But, in fact, I recognized this was for the best. If anything might be in our future, we needed to take this slow.

When Marla woke up, I was laying there, looking into her lovely eyes.

"Are you upset nothing happened?" she asked.

"Not a chance," I responded. "Besides, I like to play hard to get," grinning.

Getting out of bed, she walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that curled my toenails. Returning her kiss, one of my hands went from her shoulder, down to one very large breast. Her nipple hardened under my soft touch. Even through her thin nightgown, I felt it enlarge to a very substantial size.

"Jim, am I for breakfast?" she whispered.

My reply was to place both my hands on her behind pulling her into my hardening manhood, while kissing her over and over.

"I certainly hope so!"

Lowering my hands, pulling up on her nightie, taking her behind in both hands, feeling the soft cotton of her panties. I lifted the nightie off, over her head, revealing her large, soft breasts. Her large nipples standing very erect under the attention I was giving both of them.

Falling back into bed, taking my shirt and briefs off, as well as her panties, I replaced a hand with my mouth, licking her fantastic nipple. My hand then moved between her legs, finding a very wet pussy.

Running my fingers up and down her pussy lips, eliciting moans, then outright screams, with me moving her onto her back, and getting between her wide open legs.

Taking my sturdy 7 inches and rubbing up and down her lips, then easing inside her welcoming sex. Kissing each nipple, over and over, then moving to exchange tongues.

With her body shaking, more and more, hearing her calling my name, gave me all the encouragement I needed.

After her second or third orgasm, I felt mine on the edge, exploding deep inside her throbbing pussy.

"Fuck, Jim, Jim, oh, fuck!"

Rolling off, I grabbed a tissue, and tried to catch my breath.

Smiling, I asked her if she needed help getting to her bathroom.

"Yes, please," is all I could hear.

Helping her up and holding her around her shoulders, I left her alone to clean up.

When she emerged from the bathroom with an enormous grin, all I said was, "breakfast, anyone?"

We kept our conversation going over breakfast, with Marla's daughter just happening to call her. Telepathy? Who knows. I tried not to eavesdrop, but I did hear my name mentioned, more than once. I did get the feeling that her daughter, Jenny and I would be meeting, sooner rather than later.

Was I going to plan a get together with my kids, too. Who knows?

We both decided to take whatever this was slowly. Aside from being out of practice, at our ages, we really didn't want to do anything rash. Yes, the sex was very, very good, and we found ourselves to be very good conversationalists, but we took this slow, but steady.

Over the next 2 or 3 months, I met her daughter on a couple of occasions, and she met my kids, well, John for the first time, and Kay for the first time in a few years.

Her Jenny did have a boyfriend who visited with her, and seemed like a very nice young man.

Neither of my kids were in anything close to a serious relationship, but all involved were very happy for us.

Happy enough that we started talking about moving in together. We weren't sure about marriage, but commuting the 40 plus miles, each way wasn't my cup of tea.

Our love making progressed to the point where we were fucking each other silly. We seemed like love starved teens. Almost any position you could think of. And some we weren't sure were possible. Yes, she tried anal, just once, and it was shelved, indefinitely.

We could both experience multiple orgasms, sometime without vaginal penetration. Her nipples were that sensitive, and me rubbing or licking her clit drove her up a wall.

After nearly 6 months, we decided to join forces in our living situation, and started looking for a house, or condo strategically located for both of our jobs.

At one of the condos we were looking at, our Realtor had to leave us for about a half hour. Just as she left, giving us instructions on closing the condo, Marla looked me in the eyes. I stared back, and we just started throwing our clothes all over the master bedroom. Shirts, blouses, pants, undies, shoes thrown everywhere. We must have fucked for nearly 45 minutes, before falling into a heap. After cleaning up, we just sat on the edge of the bed, giggling like two kids.

"Jim, I never thought I could ever find anyone like you, so easy to talk to, so compatible, so loveable."

"That goes double, for me. Besides, our kids have been talking between themselves for a while, and my two keep asking me what am I waiting for."

Indeed, what were we waiting for?

Finding a brand new, three bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo, right in our price range, we jumped in, feet first and bought it.

Making this decision brought us closer than ever. Our kids were becoming even friendlier than we could have ever imagined.

A few months into our new condo, Marla gave me a very serious look, and asked me a question right out of left field.

"Jim, I think you know, Jenny and Ron are very, very much in love. To the point of talking marriage. Jenny asked me if it would be possible if you could walk her down the aisle?"

I was floored, and just nodded, taking her in my arms and holding her close.

As their wedding approached, I finally got up the courage to ask Marla to marry me. Much to my surprise, she said yes. After nearly four years, alone, I was getting married. Well not all the four years were spent alone, with Marla coming into my life nearly a year ago.

Not only was Marla planning her daughter's wedding, we started planning our own.

Jenny and Ron were married on a bright, sunny Saturday, with many family and friends in attendance.

I relished the honor of walking my new stepdaughter to be down the aisle. Standing in for my high school pal Will, made it even more special.

We all knew that in just two weeks, we would all be back for our wedding.

Our day was here. Most if the same guests were in attendance.

Foregoing the traditional procession, we were standing in front of the Minister, who asked, "who here is giving this bride away?"

As we stared in wonder, Jenny steps forward and says, "I am giving my mother to her new husband, with all the well wishes from her first husband, my father, William Allen Howard."

Before we could stop staring, her two cohorts in crime stepped forward and as one said, "we give our father to you, Marla, with all the best wishes from our mother, Brenda Ann Hill Jordan, and from the two of us."

With that, and not a dry eye in the house, they all four brought two large pictures and uncovered them both. On one side, Will and Marla's wedding picture, and on the other, Brenda and me. We all just stood there sobbing and hugging.

As calm was restored, we actually did say our vows and became husband and wife. To be truthful, our kids stole the show.

As our reception was moving right along, the partners in crime came over to us, and neither Marla nor I could stop crying.

"How long have you four sneaks been planning this?" I asked.

They all four stood looking at each other, when John finally spoke.

"Probably, right after your first couple of dates," he admitted.

I just couldn't have been more proud of our new, blended family. Now, all we needed were grandkids.

We had family gatherings with my kids every weekend, since they lived nearby. Marla and I visited her daughter and son in law as often as possible, taking the nearly 3 hour drive, each way.

Each visit was an overnight stay, which I soon found out her very large appetite for sex, on normal occasions, seemed to double or triple staying in a hotel. Lucky me!

Just sitting on our balcony at home, we both were basking in our good fortune. Both having gone through losing a beloved spouse. Finding each other, in a most unusual way. And lucky and smart enough to realize how fortunate we both are.


12