Love Always Wins Pt. 05 Ch. 19-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a pretty slick and slippery solution to the conundrum. Are you sure you never were an attorney working for a greasy character who went by the nickname of Old Scratch?

"And speaking of slippery characters, what's with Little Stefan and this gentle stroke I feel coming up off of your hips, ay? I'm the one in charge of this ride!"

"Oops! Yes m'am!" Gwynn sat up and proceeded to ride Little Stefan with abandon. While Gwynn bounced on Little Stefan, I managed to play with her land of tits and nipples, but most of my attention was devoted to concentrating on Little Stefan and making sure that he didn't blow his load before Gwynn reached orgasm.

Suddenly, Gwynn froze in place as she bottomed out on Little Stefan. I was expecting a scream like the one she had produced the previous night, but this time all her rigid body was able to produce was a low groan that seemed to reverberate from the depths of the Earth. Meanwhile her vaginal muscles were working overtime to try and suck Little Stefan deep into her core!

I probably could have let Little Stefan off of the short rein I was keeping him on, but I was so wrapped up in ensuring that Gwynn got her orgasm that I failed to shift subroutines in time to let him go. After an eternity of breathless rigidity, Gwynn collapsed onto my chest like a rag doll thrown to the floor. The only thing associated with her that was still stiff was Little Stefan who was fully cocked, locked, and loaded!

I let Gwynn gasp on my chest until she was just breathing deeply and I could no longer feel her heart hammering in her chest. I then hugged her to me and rolled the two of us over so that I was now on top. I put her limp legs onto my shoulders and began a long, slow and steady stroke. Her eyes shifted from a glassy stare to surprise and finally to purring kitty cat satisfaction.

It's kind of hard to do differential calculus while you are pounding into a pussy that you love, but I managed to keep Little Stefan from exploding until Gwynn stiffened and emitted a scream that certainly did justice to the previous night's effort! Meanwhile her pussy began to milk Little Stefan with abandon and I exploded with so much energy that I saw stars, stars and more stars!

"Yoo hoo! Earth to Stef, is anybody home?"

"Wha... Where... Oh... Jesus fucking Christ, woman! I. Love. You!"

Gwynn gave me a hug that, I swear, should have cracked ribs! "Don't you dare ever leave me or I'll tell Terri to haunt you for the rest of your life! Now where's that fucking brandy? I... I mean, WE have a dead dragon to celebrate!"

I dug into my pack and handed Gwynn a small stainless steel flask. "What the hell? How do you celebrate with this tiny bottle? Everybody gets a taste and pretends to get a buzz?"

"That is not wine or beer and, anyway, as I have informed you, I'm also a cheap drunk!"

Gwynn twisted the cap off and took a tentative sip. "Brandy? Holy shit, what is this stuff? This isn't the same stuff that you introduced me to on the disaster night that we met!" Gwynn took a respectable swig. "Oh, wow! There's more alcohol there than I thought. This stuff could knock me on my can pretty quick and I'd be all smiles wondering what the hell happened.

"Okay Menzel, fess up! What are you plying this poor innocent girl with?"

I raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Innocent, ay? I think that you need to make a date with Mr. Webster's dictionary for a study session.

"Aside from that, what you have just sampled is blackberry brandy. It's a lot sweeter than what I normally pack with me, but I have yet to come across anyone who objects to it on the basis of taste alone."

We shared the flask for a few swigs apiece and then cuddled up for a good night's sleep.