Love Among the Stacks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened back up and just looked at her beautiful face and that intense look in her eyes. Kellie slipped the other strap off her shoulder and I repeated what I'd done on the other side. This time, she sighed after every kiss. I noticed another scent had joined the mix, and wondered for a moment how aroused she must be for me to be smelling it that readily. It was an effort to keep myself from hurrying, but I managed to do so, mostly, my last kiss lingering a bit longer on her ear.

Kellie was breathing harder now, and the smile was gone, replaced by a look of desire that almost buckled my knees. She stepped back from me slightly and reached behind her back to get to the zipper on her dress. She pulled it down slowly and then let her dress go. Light as it was, gravity took it and pulled it to the floor.

I watched as Kellie's body was revealed by the descending dress - first, her firm breasts that hadn't needed a bra under that kind of dress. It caught just for a fraction of a second on the tips of her erect nipples and then slid down more quickly, over her soft stomach, to her hips, then down to the floor.

She was naked under the dress, naked except for the necklace I'd given her for Valentine's Day. I idly wondered if she'd been naked under the dress all day, but Kellie wanted to keep me in the moment.

She reached out and grabbed the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it smoothly off. Whereas revealing her body had been a slow, deliberate process, taking off my clothes was apparently going to be much more straightforward.

Kellie didn't take her eyes off mine as she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my shorts, but her eyes flicked downward as she pulled the zipper down over my absolutely rock-hard cock. I'd barely been aware of it while she was undressing, but when she grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled it out and down so that they and my shorts could fall to the ground, my cock popped forward almost comically, aching for her.

When we were both naked, Kellie took my hand and led me up onto the bed. The comforters were soft and thick, the crimson a perfect contrast to her pale skin. She laid down crossways on the bed and parted her legs. I knelt between them, taking in her beauty and desire.

"Make love to me, James. I've been on the pill long enough. Make love to me and let's have absolutely nothing between us."

I leaned over her, bringing my lips to hers for a soft kiss. That kiss turned into another, and then another. Our mouths parted at the same time, and I felt her tongue dart into mine. That seemed to be the signal for our passion to start growing. Kellie put her arms around me, pulling me down to her, and I slid my arms under her shoulders, cradling her to me. The touch of her breasts against my chest was electric, the feel of her lower abdomen - the softness of her belly and the curls just above her pussy - against the underside of my cock was like lightning. I groaned into her mouth and had to fight the urge to just slide in and fuck her hard. That would happen on this trip, I had no doubt, but this was the time for slow.

Pulling back, I lined the tip of my cock up with Kellie's pussy. She was incredibly wet, and I knew that sliding into her would feel incredible. I raised myself up on my hands and looked down at her beautiful face. My eyes locked on hers as I slowly pushed forward. Her pussy was hotter than I'd felt before (not, of course, that I'd felt it all that many times), and it was so wet that I slipped all the way in without even trying.

I did the best I could to go slow and take a long time, but I was still young, and so was she, and the feel of her pussy sliding slowly up and down my cock, releasing me into the cooler air of the room and then pulling me back into her furnace had us both on edge in only a couple of minutes. I held out as long as I could and then slid in deep and slow before exploding. I felt like I would never stop coming as I filled her up. Kellie wrapped her arms around me and kissed me softly, grinding her hips gently against my pubic bone. She was almost whimpering, emitting soft, quiet moans, rising in pitch and then as her orgasm took her, a deep and throaty groan, her eyes rolling back and her body twitching under mine.

We just held on to each other for a bit, feeling the aftershocks of our lovemaking, then softly kissed. I rolled off Kellie and she snuggled against me. We were both wet and sticky in all the right places, but neither of us wanted to let go of the other. I held her against me, her head on my shoulder. Neither one of us spoke for a long time. Everything was just right without words. For someone like me, who loved reading and writing as much as I did, not needing to speak was unusual, but there wasn't anything to say.

Nothing to say, that is, until my stomach growled. Kellie giggled, and then I heard hers growl too.

"Yes," I said in a mock-exaggerated voice. "We will feed you, oh great tummies!"

Kellie laughed again, and then kissed me before sitting up. She clasped her hands together above her head and stretched, and the line of her body from her hips, up her torso, and then up her arms, captivated me. I must have been staring, because Kellie turned to me and asked me what I was thinking.

"I was thinking that I hope I remember what you looked like, just there, for the rest of my life."

5.

Kellie got up to wander off to the bathroom, and I watched her go, marveling that someone as beautiful as her was with someone like me. I needed to go too - and to wipe down my groin a bit before putting any clothing back on - but since there was only the one, I waited. I looked around the bedroom a bit and grabbed one of the chocolates - I was hungry, after all. My eyes fell on the note that Kellie had found, and I walked over to look at it. The note had affected her, and I was curious what it had said.

"Dear Kellie and James,

We're glad that you will be spending some of the first days of the new phase of your life with us. As you look around the cabin, you'll see photos and mementos from many of the couples and families and groups of friends who've stayed here before you. This is a house filled with love of all kinds. You bring the passion of young love, fiery and consuming. Enjoy it. Whatever the future holds for each of you, treasure the moments you have together."

It was signed by Fran and Larry. I smiled, remembering their photo. I was glad they were still together.

"I thought you'd like that." Kellie had returned to the room, standing naked just inside the doorway. The sun wasn't near setting, but the orange glow coming through the patio doors created an aura around her that took my breath away.

"I must be the luckiest guy ever," I said, setting down the note and moving toward Kellie. "You are so beautiful."

She blushed, and then laughed as I wrapped my arms around her and twirled her around. She kissed me, and I set her down. "Scoot," she said. "We need to figure out something for dinner."

Kellie swatted my butt and I headed off to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do in there, and when I got out, I saw that she'd gotten the suitcases out of the car and had put on a light-blue sleeveless top and some tan shorts. They weren't tight, but they showed off her figure pretty well. I grabbed a polo and shorts for myself, along with some fresh underwear, and we headed out to the car.

We needed to make a trip into town - first to get dinner, and then to buy some supplies for the rest of the week. We wouldn't eat every meal at the cabin, but we wanted to cook and just spend time together and kind of "play house" some. I'd cooked a lot of meals back before my parents kind of re-engaged with life (one of the many changes Kellie had brought into my world), and so had Kellie - living with just her Dad for so many years, they'd alternate cooking based on who had the time that day. We'd done more than our share of adult tasks, but so much out of necessity. Now we'd do it for fun.

The nearest town wasn't big, but it had a little grocery store and a family-owned bar that had been recommended to us. When we parked outside the bar, we could hear the thumping bass of a classic rock band and smell some really good grilling meat. Kellie took my hand and we walked up to the door. The room inside was smoky - it was the kind of place where the concept of a non-smoking section was more a theory than a reality - and the conversation was lively. It was Saturday afternoon, after all, and the party got started early on a Saturday.

The smiling, middle-aged woman working behind the bar pointed us to a table and brought us a couple of menus. "You folks new in town, or just passing through?"

"We're visiting for the week, actually. Staying at Larry's cabin east of town."

Her grin grew wider. "Oh, the kids from Chicago! He and Fran were telling me about you. Up here for what, a week?"

We chatted with her for a while, until she had to go help someone else. Burgers and fries were the specials, so we got those, along with some Cokes. The burgers were perfectly cooked, crispy on the edges and rare in the middle, with garden-fresh tomatoes, onions, and, of course, Wisconsin cheddar. I don't think the smiles left Kellie's face or mine. This whole thing was just exhilarating.

When we paid for dinner, the waitress told us that they had live music there Wednesdays and Fridays, inviting us back with a promise of pan-fried lake perch. We told her we'd come back at least once more and then headed out for our second stop of the early evening.

It was a lot of fun grocery shopping with Kellie - even if she wanted to get more vegetables than I did - but about halfway through the store, her leg brushed against mine and we both felt the atmosphere change. It was time to get back to the cabin.

6.

That time of the year, the sun sets late in June, especially as far north in Wisconsin as we were, and we made it back to the cabin before twilight really hit. Kellie and I held hands most of the way, except when she needed a second hand on the wheel, and that simple act had me absolutely hard as a rock. The dust and rocks sprayed from under the car as we skidded to a stop, and we jumped out of the car so quickly that Kellie had to turn around to actually turn the car off before we ran into the house. We were a tangle of arms and legs and hormones and laughter as we hurried to get the perishable groceries in the fridge.

As soon as the door closed, Kellie pulled me into her arms, frantically kissing me, and I pushed her up against the fridge, squeezing her ass and grinding into her crotch.

"Fuck me now, James," Kellie panted. "Fuck me hard."

I growled and started yanking down on her shorts. She didn't bother undoing my belt, just unzipped my shorts and started pulling on my cock. Her shorts and panties hit the floor as she managed to lever my cock out of my fly. I grabbed her ass and lifted, and Kellie wrapped her legs around me to hold herself up. We fumbled a bit to get my cock lined up with her pussy, but when it was, I thrust in hard. Kellie groaned and bit my lip as she felt me fill her up. I started thrusting in hard and fast, and she emitted guttural oh's with each thrust. We were both breathing hard, kissing hard enough to hurt our lips but lost in the feeling. The fridge was rocking behind her and we could hear the food we'd bought bouncing around in there, but the chaos only added to the rush, and neither one of us thought of stopping for a second.

Eventually, though, the strain of holding her up and thrusting started getting to me, and I scooted Kellie over to the counter next to the fridge. Her bare ass rested just on the edge, but it was enough support that I could keep going. As soft and loving as our sex had been earlier today, this was the opposite. I heard the pitch of her noises start to go up and felt the rush of wetness from her pussy that told me she was nearing orgasm. I was close, too, and as she cried out, her pussy spasming around me, I let go with my own yell, continuing to thrust through my orgasm.

Kellie's fervor didn't diminish as she came, though, and she kissed me hard, grinding against me, trying to get to that next orgasm. My cock was too sensitive to keep thrusting into her though, but I had an inspiration. It was one that might have given me pause had I stopped to think about it, but all I could think of was her pleasure.

Kellie squealed with disappointment when I pulled out of her and then with surprise when I fell to my knees. Instantly, I had two fingers in her pussy and my mouth on her clit, flicking it hard with my tongue. I could taste my cum mixed with her copious fluids, and somehow that turned me on more. This wasn't anything other than animal lust, and it felt so good to just let go and take care of my woman. My fingers were splashing in and out of her pussy as I sucked on her clit. Her thighs squeezed the sides of my head and her ankles locked behind me, her heels beating against my back as she came again, but I didn't stop. She kept me pressed to her, her hands in my hair, and if she wanted more, I was determined to give her as much as I could.

My hand started cramping and my tongue was sore, but I didn't stop as I got her through a third and then a fourth orgasm. I knew I was an absolute mess, and dimly I was aware that the counter and floor would need to be bleached. I pulled my head back just a little to take a deep breath, holding my hand still, fingers buried in Kellie's pussy. She relaxed a bit, but didn't let me go, and after a bit, I experimentally started sliding my fingers in and out of her again. She moaned, and I leaned in to kiss her clit again. The build to her next orgasm was slower, but she got there, coming with one long, deep moan.

This time, as the waves of pleasure finished coursing through her body, Kellie opened her legs and gently pushed my head back.

"No more. Not now. I'm ... fuck. What did you do to me?"

I stood up, taking her in my arms and kissing her gently. Kellie put her hands on the side of my face and tilted her forehead against mine. We stayed like that for a few breaths, and then she let out a light giggle. "I...uh, made a mess."

"That you did, baby. That you did." I kissed her again and felt her tongue reach out to brush my lips.

"I couldn't believe it when you went down on me right after coming, but holy shit. You have my permission to do that again. And again."

"Your wish is my command." I laughed and picked her up off the counter, gently lowering her to the ground. "Will you be able to walk?"

"I...I think so." Her legs were a bit wobbly for her first couple of steps, but I had my arm around her and kept her steady as we moved from the kitchen to the bathroom. I sat her on the toilet, took off her shirt and bra, and then turned on the tub.

"For some reason, I think we need a bath. You take care of yourself here for a moment. I'm going to take these clothes off and I'll join you in a minute."

7.

I closed the bathroom door and walked out onto the back porch to strip. My clothes were going to need a good airing out before being washed. I stood there naked on the porch and enjoyed the night breeze blowing between my legs. It was kind of a thrill being outside naked - one I wanted to explore more with Kellie - but at that moment, I had a couple of higher priorities. I found a good corner of the porch where there was a gap and peed, watching my stream arc off into the night. Then I went back into the kitchen and gulped down a big glass of water. I refilled the glass and got one for Kellie, and then headed over to the bathroom.

When I opened the door, Kellie was slowly lowering herself into the tub. The water was steaming, and she'd added something to make it smell flowery - lilac or lavender, I thought - one of those purple flowers that start with l. She smiled at me when I entered, big and wide, and eagerly took the glass of water when I offered it to her. She emptied it quickly and then reached out for mine. I grinned and gave it to her as well. She gave it back to me, about half-empty, and I finished it off before setting it on the counter.

Kellie cleared her throat and looked up at me, love shining on her face. Or maybe that's what she always looked like after coming that much. Either way, it was a look I wanted to see as many times as I could. "That was...I didn't know that I could feel that much," she said softly. "I'm kind of embarrassed, actually."

"Why? It was incredible. I mean, I don't think we should do that around my parents or anything, but as for me, I loved every second of it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

Kellie smiled, holding her arms out to me. "Tell me about it in the tub."

She spread her legs and motioned for me to sit between them, my back to her chest. The tub was big enough that we easily fit in it together. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me from behind, and kissed the back of my neck. A tingle ran down my spine at the touch of her lips and I sighed happily.

Kellie grabbed some soap and began washing my chest and stomach, more as a reason to touch me than to wash me, it seemed. "Tell me what you loved about doing that to me. About me acting that way."

"Well, first of all, I didn't think you were 'acting' in any way. We were both incredibly horny when we got home and did what we both wanted to do." I laughed. "I hope we didn't break anything in the fridge, though."

I shivered as Kellie ran her hands over my nipples, so she did it a couple more times.

"Anyway, I would have loved to continue having sex with you, but I'm a guy. And my legs got weak when I came. I came really hard, by the way, and I couldn't stand up anymore. But I couldn't think of anything else other than making you come as many times as I could before one or the other of us couldn't do it anymore."

Kellie giggled. "Well, you sure did that. You damned near killed me."

I stiffened a little. "Would you like me not to do that anymore? Did I hurt you or something?"

She kissed the back of my neck and hugged me tight. "I may be a little sore, but you didn't hurt me. And you didn't do anything wrong. It just - you treat me so well. You bring me pleasure. You bring me joy. You make me feel like I belong somewhere. I just want to make sure that I'm the kind of person worth going to all that trouble for."

I took Kellie's hands in mine and held her close. "Oh, my love. You are worth everything I do and so much more."

I heard Kellie sniff and then hug me fiercely. She held me a while and then slid her hands down from my chest. My cock had softened a little (although not all the way - I was taking a bath with my naked girlfriend and all), but as soon as she closed her hand around it, it got hard again in a hurry.

"Mmmm," Kellie said as she began to stroke me. "I think I need to properly reward you for making me come so many times, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," I moaned.

"Do you want me to jerk you off in the tub right now?" Her hand slid up and down slowly, twisting just a little at the top.

"Uh...yes?" I got so articulate when she touched me, didn't I?

"Or," Kellie whispered into my ear, "we could stop now. Go outside and sit by a fire for a while with something to drink. And then come back in. Where I will kiss you. Lick you. Touch you. Suck on you. Over and over. Until you come so very, very hard."

"Urggh."

"I thought you'd say that. Let's do both." With that, she started pumping her hand up and down faster and faster. The little twist at the end added just enough friction on the underside of the head that it didn't take long before I felt my orgasm building. With a groan, I felt the cum start shooting out of my cock. Kellie laughed with joy as she kept stroking, extending my orgasm until I had to ask her to stop.

I turned around and kissed her, hard, but she pushed me away with a smile. "More later."